All Comments on 'My Wife's Photo Session Ch. 02'

by HGriffin

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
absoluterotterabsoluterotterover 10 years ago
Excellent!

I loved your story. If it's true, good luck. If it's not, good luck.

playman64playman64over 10 years ago
Wonderful

Really enjoyed reading and cumming to this story.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 10 years ago
I Still Can't Fathom

a woman saying how much she loves her husband while she simultaneously fucks other men at will. Not my definition of love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Rape

Brian and Walt Raped her, and Robert is just as guilty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
She was raped

She was raped and like the whore she is, she wants more. You are not in love with your husband and at the same time want him to accept you fucking other men. The husband should let the whore wife go and do as much financial and physical damage as he can to her and her fuck buddies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Worked for me!

Great job, really quite erotic. Ignore the weido haters, they pop up on a lot of posts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hope

he takes revenge on his work mates by never letting them see her naked again and also by telling their wives so he can fuck them also behind their backs at least till he knows all his wife did maybe he better not tell her hes been fucking Roberts wife brains wife aqnd also walts wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What followed?

Did the marriage survive?

newtype2525newtype2525over 10 years ago
Can't believe how great this story is

I loved it much more than the first one from the husband's point of view by a million degrees! I wish that this story never ended. I hope that this story will go on for much more! If I may, maybe switching back to the husband POV and have him struggle with how turned on his "New" wife's attitude makes him. Maybe his co-workers can have another photo session and see how far they can push in front of ole Jimmy.

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540over 10 years ago
Eleven!

I will write more later, but know this for now: this is going to be one of my all-time favorites.

You have hit several of my buttons: outside, bondage, multiple men, humiliation, lots of cum, photos...

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

So, did Robert ever spring for the new clothes?

allnitedinerallnitedineralmost 10 years ago
Wow!!

Loved it, it's one of my favorites now. If it's true I really hope your relationship survived the truth. I had a somewhat similar experience with my now ex-wife. Different circumstances though, she just began having affairs and couldn't shed the fantasy of exposing herself to her adoring fans on the net. It's water under the bridge though as we're both remarried and we are now friends again. Just wanted to give you some feedback about your terrific story. Thanks for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
erotic but

I found the story highly erotic, but Robert totally violated Jim and Linda's trust. I'm surprised that Jim did not pick up on the lie about Brian, who was there as a stranger to break down her resistance. Robert had planned this out, and knew if he could get Linda drunk, she would go over the edge.

I'm surprised that she did not tell Jim everything immediately, and refuse to see Robert again. Action could have been taken to impound all the pictures in court, and see that Robert was fined heavily for his attempt to ruin Linda's reputation. Robert and Brian's wives should be made aware of their husband's lack of character.

The last thing Jim should want is to have his wife rumored about at work as "available". Nothing could ruin a marriage faster, and it is obvious they love each other. She does not want to be seen as this type of woman. Jim needs to move fast to put Robert, Brian, and Walt in their places.

monsterer23monsterer23almost 10 years ago
i dont know...

everything in this story seems erotic til sex scenes and blackmail, than its turns simply disgusting...just spiting on husband and friend trust and honor, she could save her marriage only by pressing charges for rape

yowseryowserabout 9 years ago
Extraordinary

Lovely writing, highly engaging, this is the best of the (excellent) trilogy. Unusually vivid imagery, brings you right into the scene. Fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

She should be given more. She loves being naughty and not really having a choice. Having men she doesn’t know see her the way she really is and use her for their enjoyment. Taking advantage of her making her do things only a whore would do and seeing her embarrassment when she loves that and cums so good. One after another the men feed her hunger knowing she’ll never be able to deny it. Enjoying her weakness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHGriffin@HGriffin
"Linda" and I have lived an exciting life together. We relive our adventures through these stories. Though not 100% true, some are quite close to that figure. All have a vein of reality and are embellished to make them more enjoyable to the reader. Most times real life isn't q...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES