My Wife's Return to a Nudist Resort

Story Info
Kim finger bangs herself to heaven.
1.8k words
4.22
19.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kipling2
Kipling2
15 Followers

My wife and I had been to a local nudist resort once a few years ago. To my surprise, Kim and I both enjoyed the experience and my wife felt very comfortable displaying herself.

Kim is about 5'3" and 140 lbs. She has a beautiful round ass and shapely hips. Her breasts are average to small which I have enjoyed as we get older. They are perky and look much better than women of the same age with large melons.

Although she enjoyed her first experience, after the fact, she felt a little embarrassed. Likely because of how horny she got while we were there and how she exposed herself to other men.

This past late August we decided to head out for a day's drive. I knew what my plan was but didn't share where I wanted to go to. I would do that as we were close to the resort.

That's exactly what I did. We travelled up the 400 just north of the city where we live and as I turned off the highway Kim noticed the signage for the resort. "Oh nnnno" she said; looking up and half smiling. This time it was a different nudist resort which neither of us had visited before.

As we drove into the resort, there seemed to be a lot more people there than on our previous and initial adventure. There must have been 15 or more vehicles in the parking lot.

We walked up a few steps into the receiving centre. Welcomed by the female owner, we introduced ourselves and told her it was our first time at this resort. She gave us a modest tour...showers, changeroom, an indoor pool and an indoor recreation centre. Outside was a fair-sized pond where people were swimming along with a large grassed and treed area around the pond. Quite a nice spot to lay on a towel and suntan. It was much different than the previous place we had visited. There, we had access to an outdoor pool and hot tub.

Fully dressed, Kim and I walked out towards the pond. Kim chose a nice spot under a few large trees that had shade and privacy. Although there were many cars...and people there, everyone seemed to be spread out and have their own privacy.

Kim and I placed our towels and back-packs down on the grass and started to undress. Kim was wearing her usual summer attire. A t-shirt, shorts and sandals. Off they came and she methodically folded them up to place them away for the afternoon. Being outside and watching her undress was extremely arousing. Other women nude in viewing distance were fine but my looking at my wife standing their bare-ass naked really did it for me.

We lay down and she took a book out to read. I am not much of a novel reader and would rarely take a book out to read. I enjoyed closing my eyes and feeling the warmth of the sun that was penetrating some of the tree leaves. I outstretched my arm so that my hand would touch my lover's abdomen. I gently caressed her stomach and made my way up to the top of her chest at her scapula and neck. Kim always likes being caressed along her neck line. That's where I stayed for several or more minutes; gently drawing circles and soft lines across her body. Nothing sexual since that's not allowed in the resort's rules.

Kim rolled over towards me so her face was next to mine and her arm and breast were on my chest. I could see the telling look on her face. One of horniness. So much for the rules.

She looked around and since we were laying down we were out of direct view of everyone else. Her hand moved south, followed by her head. She took my cock into her mouth and took it directly to the back of her throat. Alternating between sucking my full length and licking my shaft she enjoyed it as though it was her favourite candy.

She said that today we should hold off on cumming and tease each other to extend our pleasure. I was good with that. As I returned the favour, she started to lift her hips and pussy up towards my face. When she was really horny, such as now, she would face fuck me and spread all her woman juices over my face. I love the taste of pussy. We were both captivated in the moment. Her, lifting and rubbing my face with her twat and me slurping her juices. Suddenly we heard a noise of leaves rustling. Oh, someone had walked up behind us from the wooded area! As we looked up we could see that a couple were standing only a few feet away. They had stopped and were watching us. Kim and I were quite embarrassed. Having someone watch us from a distance, as we saw in our previous adventure, was very, very different than a couple literally standing right above us. I felt like I got caught with my hand in the cookie jar.

It definitely did not phase this couple. She was in her early 40's and he was mid to late 40's. She was slender and thinner than Kim. She was attractive with larger tits and a nicely trimmed bush (perhaps 3 feet from my face). Her husband had quite the member on him. My wife certainly noticed and enjoyed the view of his semi-rigid cock only a couple of feet away from her mouth. I had a quick fantasy that she would get up onto her knees and start sucking his dick to show off her talents. But obviously, that didn't happen.

They introduced themselves as Sean and Melissa and indicated that they were heading inside for a swim. We were asked "Would we like to join them?" "Perhaps", was our reply, since we didn't really know what the offer was...

We had a little laugh about how easily we were caught and that my face was glazed with my wife's love juices. Kim got up and picked up our towels. I picked up our backpack with clothes stowed away and we walked hand-in-hand across the field, away from the pond and up the slight hill towards the centre.

Once inside, we headed to the showers. The showers at this location were not like the showers at our previous outing, There, they were in an open area that was reminiscent of school. A communal shower and much more appealing. Here, they were small cubicles. We showered off the sweat and hopefully the aroma of my wife from my face. Then, headed towards the pool. The other couple were not out of their showers yet and Kim and I decided to walk upstairs to the upper landing. There, we found a series of comfortable chairs and a pool table. I suggested we play some pool. This is a game that Kim and I had played together many times. Unlike, previous occasions where I would stand at the far side of the table opposite Kim to watch how she would play the shot...this time it wasn't really about playing pool...I moved in behind her as she calculated and took each stroke. Watching my wife bent over was exhilarating. Her round rump being presented and framing a perfect pussy facing back at me. I felt I wanted to take her right there. Bent over the pool table and slamming my cock deep into her from behind.

The other couple made their way up the stairs and to the pool table. As we chatted, Melissa stood next to Kim while Sean adopted the same vantage point that I had. Looking directly at my wife's naked round ass as she was bent over the pool table and taking her time to execute each shot. Kim must have known that she was completely on display. I hope she was enjoying the exhibitionism as much as Sean and me.

I compared and contrasted the asses of both women side-by side. Melissa's was smaller and a little firmer than Kim's yet my eyes kept gravitating to my wife's rear.

The next game would be the four of us. Melissa and I were partners while Kim and Sean partnered. It allowed each of us to talk to the other's spouse. Although enjoyable, I was hoping it wasn't leading to anything further. Mid way through the game, Melissa and I were enjoying each other's company. Not dismissing our respective spouses but having our own flirty conversation. As was Kim and Sean. Sean's hand brushed up against my wife's back and ultimately to her ass. I could see that Kim didn't offend and, although overtly sexual, was fine with me too. Watching my wife flirt and be touched was exciting and didn't cross any boundaries for me since we were together and sharing the experience.

Soon Sean's hand was glued to Kim's ass. Patting it each time she took a good shot. I placed my hands on the back of Melissa's naked hips and felt along the inner front arch of her hips from behind. It felt very erotic. A couple of games later, we decided to sit and have a drink from the bar. Kim with her white wine, Melissa with red and Sean and I with a beer. Conversation was easy and enjoyable. They were a nice couple. Around 6:30 we had to excuse ourselves since we needed to head home. We exchanged phone numbers and said our goodbyes.

Once back at the car, we got dressed and started our journey home. Kim was extremely horny and placed her right foot up against the dashboard. Opening the leg of her shorts, she showed me that she had not put her underwear back on. She inserted a finger and started to play with herself. This wasn't about teasing me but full-on masturbation and satisfying her carnal need to cum. She finger banged and rubbed that beautiful and swollen love hole until she exclaimed that she was cumming. I offered my hand and she placed it under her's as she finished off. And Oh my god, I almost drove off the road watching and listening to her frantically finger blast herself.

That night, laying in bed, we chatted about our day. Agreeing that neither one of us were interested in swinging, we both decided that we liked the flirtatious touching of another and approved that it was ok for each of us. As we made love, we transitioned to a fuck. Here, we talked about what each one of us would want to do with the couple we had met that day. Purely a fantasy but we were both very descriptive and eager to share our story. When you're with someone you have been married to for years and love, it's so exciting to have an all-out dirty fuck fest.

Kipling2
Kipling2
15 Followers