All Comments on 'My Wife's Secret Fantasy Ch. 01'

by Kary_M

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Oh dear!

I thoght this might be interesting, but its just a load of wimp husband shit.

Transsexuals and crossdressers are NOT necessarily wimps.

In fact I know none who are!

Write about something you know a bit about.

But then again, maybe you are a wimp pretending to be a crossdresser.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Sexy Start

Another very hot story by you. Please write more about this couple. Good luck with your writing and keep the sexy stories cuming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Worth the wait

I was just wondering the other day if you were going to write another story. I've been readng all your others so much I just about know them by heart.

I think Debbie should meet Lynn :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Love It!!

As a husband who was sissified by my wife and her lover I must say that you captured the intense feelings of first transformation very well. Even though it was ten years ago I still remember the stark teror of being made to go out in public the first time. Good Job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Very hot!

I'd like to see this story with a little more closure! I loved it all the same. I hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
we want more!

Great story. When can we expect the follow on?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good Story, I hope to see the rest of it.

Interesting slant on the feminized and dominated husband, having the wife with the secret fantasy, and the husband making it real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
more

one of the best I have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The Best Crossdressing Story We've Ever Read

I really enjoyed this story - very very hot. I discovered crossdressing later in life, when I was about 37, after being talked into going to a halloween party in drag by my ex-wife (we're still close) - to my surprise, I really got off on it, especially when we came home after & had the hottest sex of our marriage. My wife insisted afterwards that I leave the nailpolish on my toes (deep wet-look maroon), which sealed my new love of crossdressing. My wife totally loved it, and now that we're divorced, my current girlfriend is also very turned on by it, too. I shared this story with her & she loved it, too & was very turned-on by it. Halloween is coming & it promises to be quite a night... Thank you for sharing this story.

deanahiideanahiiover 16 years ago
loved it

read the previous entry and he was completely correct. dressing is so satisfying and halloween is the perfect excuse to do so. went to a party and won the costume contest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fantastic story!

' would love to read a sequel of it. A lot is expected to happen, apparently.... ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Awesome

Great story and I can't wait to hear more. I hope you continue this series and I have liked all your writings. Thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
excellent

you should sequel this .. please

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well written

Nice plot line and set up for more to come. I do hope that you will continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
BRILLIANT

But you need to continue as it really had me going at the end

49greg49gregover 11 years ago
YESYES

Great story that needs to be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I NEED part 2!

Great story, i love the premise

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cannot wait for part 2!

Only wish this would happen to me, very sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please what happens next

An excellent story, thank you

garyr19680garyr19680almost 9 years ago
I've always liked this story

And come back to check it to see if another chapter has been added. In general I like the concept, It moves kind of fast from the time she discovers him, and I didn't like that she hit him, but hopefully it's all part of the "game" and she still loves him and doesn't take on other men - something that happens too many times.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 6 years ago
love this story

I too want to be feminized by my wife. This story really turned me on. I wish I could go that extra step and tell my wife that I'm a secret closet cocksucking CD. It would be heaven if she reacted just like how your wife did.

Please tell more stories like this one. Next chapters of this one would also be great.

lingerie65lingerie65over 5 years ago
My Discovery becomes reality

I enjoyed reading this first chapter especially the way that the foundation has been laid, further firing up my imagination and my own fantasies.

Right now as I'm laying in bed I'm dressed in a black skirt and gray top and black high heel pumps, underneath of course I'm wearing a bustier with garter straps which I holding up a sexy pair of black stockings last but not least a beautiful black panty that's riding up the crack of my behind. Oh by the way a little while back I received a message from a cdCindy1, I tried responding but I probably did it wrong so I got no response from her. I hope you're reading this and please try again so I can retry also

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Can't wait for part 2

That was incredible, one of the best stories I've ever read.

I can't wait to read the next part.

In the meantime I might read your other stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
All Tease

This part was all tease. I'm hoping for a big payoff in future episodes with the wife.

LilyFieldLilyFieldabout 3 years ago

Putting the grammatical errors aside, i love the storyline.

ColorfulHedonistColorfulHedonistover 2 years ago

Very nice and erotic ... i too would like to be feminized like that

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

This story is just a shame. It held so much promise of what it could have become, but the writer never got past ch. 1 and just left us hanging. Very frustrating!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous