My Wife's Secret Fetish

Story Info
Wife enjoys the sounds coming from the bathroom.
917 words
4.12
5.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took me a while to catch on, but once I noticed it, I knew I wasn't wrong. I started to notice that my wife would pay extra attention any time I went to the bathroom with a full bladder and I would urinate creating that loud horse pissing pouring sound. She grabs my balls play with them get me hard and be in the mood to fuck. The blowjobs are always rougher and she really swallows me completely down her throat and allows me to really ram myself inside her mouth.

The night she finally admitted what turned her on so much was a night I'll never forget. So one night we went out and had a great night of dancing, a bunch of drinks and karaoke. At the end of the night we got a cab home, She wasn't completely drunk but she drank enough where she had a bit of trouble walking straight. She was extra giggly, laughing and just basically in an all-around happy mood. We arrived and went straight to the bedroom. She walked over to the bed and I went to the restroom. I left the door and started to urinate. It was a powerful and satisfying stream that makes you want to growl. I had lots of drinks and a couple shots of tequila so I know my bladder was full. I centered my stream so to create that unmistakable sound. Like emptying out a jug of water.

So I finished up and walked into the bedroom I started to take my pants off. At that moment she crawled over to me and grabbed me by my balls and told me that she could hear that I was loaded tonight and poured a gallon into the toilet. She then started to tell me how she loved hearing the sound of me draining my penis every time I urinated. To hear my wife, a conservative religious Hispanic woman who never speaks openly about sex or sexuality, talking like this was even more exciting. It took me quite some time to get her to be more open with me sexually and enjoy various positions of sex and even getting her to enjoy giving oral was difficult. So hearing this coming from her was exciting.

But now with a few drinks she was relaxed and open and letting me in on her little secret. She pulled my underwear down took my penis out and put it in her mouth and hmmm and mmmm as she was enjoying and savoring my cock in her mouth. In between she would say how she loved hearing me urinate particularly those times where I had to urinate a lot. She mention how it would make her wet and excited and ready for sex. It's not something I ever expected from her, but with a few drinks in her, she wasn't embarrassed to open up on something that she had been holding onto for such a long time.

She began explaining that ever since she was a young girl hearing that sound was fascinating. See she grew up with only sisters and her mom. Her dad worked all day long trying to make enough money to be able to send them to school. She and her sisters rarely had anytime to play with or get to know their dad. Her memories of him are of him arriving from work late at night when they were in bed. He would go to their rooms and kiss them good night and pray with them. That was the extent of their relationship with him. They were told by their mother to always have the house clean for him, do well in school and to not disappoint him because he was working very hard to keep them fed, housed and educated.

But those nights when he would come home, my wife's bedroom was closest to the bathroom. She told me that hearing her dad urinate would fascinate her. She had no idea what a cock looked like but knew that boys had them. Hearing his stream would make her imagination go wild. Wondering where all that piss came from and wondering what it looked like coming out of her Dads dick. The immense wonder and mystery soon made it a sexual fascination for her. As she got older she described touching herself as that sound emanated from the bathroom. Getting herself to orgasm would be the highlight of her night. She kept this secret from her sister and friends. Never telling a soul.

After telling me secret I proceeded to fuck her mouth feverishly, feeding her my cock to satisfy her hunger. As I fucked her mouth, I told her how I was going to piss down her throat and fill her with that which turns her on so much. I came down her throat my balls tightened and emptied themselves. She swallowed ever drop with only a wimper. I laid her down and got between her legs, still hard and excited I wanted to fuck her violently, but thats another story.

Sex is always amazing when I get her bubbly and she is ready to open up about her secret kinks. I now make it a habit to make sure the bathroom door open so she can hear me draining lizard. I just thought I would share this with you guys since there's no one really else that I can share this with without embarrassing my wife or myself. Thanks

MiVidaLoca