My Wife's Sister

Story Info
Seduced by my Sister-in-law.
3.7k words
4.59
13.5k
31
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been married for several years, we don't have children and we both have good jobs. Three years ago we bought a nice house, the typical three and two, with two spacious bedrooms, and the third we use as an office. The master suite has a generous sized walk-in shower, and we've made some subtle changes here and there throughout the house to make it ours.

Lisa and I enjoy an active love life and on a few occasions have brought a third party in to our bedroom. Those times have been enjoyable but it's not something we do often. Our own kinks have fueled many hot and wonderful evenings and afternoons without the need for others., but we do sometimes share fantasies.

We both have an exhibitionist side, her more than me, and she often enjoys flashing me unexpectedly. Last summer her younger sister paid us a visit and Lisa encouraged me to 'accidently' let Beth see me naked. One such occasion I was just out of the shower and getting ready to shave, and Lisa came in the bathroom for something and kissed me while playing with my dick. I was hard in seconds and then she smiled and said, "We can take care of this later, I'm gong to get a cup of coffee, be back in a minute."

It doesn't take more than a couple minutes for me to shave and I didn't let my erection fade, anticipating Lisa's return. I heard the bedroom door open and I stepped from the bathroom expecting to see Lisa, but instead I came face to face with her sister. There I stood, in full bloom, and Beth staring wide-eyed at my cock. "Oh my god, Lisa asked me to get something off her dresser, I didn't realize you were in here and.. I'm so sorry!"

"It's okay Beth, I didn't mean to startle you, I was expecting Lisa." I made no move to cover myself, I was slightly amused that Beth was having trouble maintaining eye contact with me.

Beth smiled and said, "Well it certainly looks as if you were expecting something." Taking another look at my dick before leaving. I got dressed and went to the kitchen for coffee. Lisa poured me a cup as she was grinning, and set the cup in front of me with a wink. I finished my coffee, poured a cup to go, and left for work. The women were going shopping and I gave Lisa a kiss as I was leaving.

That night after going to bed Lisa kissed me and started playing with my cock, getting it nice and hard. "Beth told me you have a great cock, and that I'm incorrigible. She said you're bigger than her boyfriend. I think you should let her see you naked more often." She kissed her way down and took me in her mouth for a moment, then kissed me and said, "Kiss me baby, see if I'm wet enough for you!"

I love going down on my wife and I readily complied. She must have been very aroused as she was indeed very wet. I licked her lips, I separated them with my tongue, then sucked softly on her clit. "Oh yeah baby, eat me, suck my wet pussy! Make me come Jeff, make me come!" I couldn't believe how vocal she was, or how loud. Apparently she was hoping someone would hear. In moments she was flooding my face with her sweet nectar, and implored me, "You're so good at that baby, now I want your big cock inside me, fuck me!"

I didn't hesitate, and soon we were both building to a climax. "You're cock feels so good baby, fuck me harder, give it to me!" Lisa yelled. It was pretty obvious she wanted her sister to hear, and that heightened my arousal, as well as expediting my climax. Beth went home a couple days later, and this spring Lisa informed me her little sister was moving to the same town we live in. She secured an apartment not too far from us, and came by for dinner several times a month, and on one or two occasions spent the weekend.

In June Lisa told me she had to be out of town for a couple of days the following week with her job and Beth may drop by while I was at work to do her laundry. The day prior to Lisa's departure Beth came over, said her new apartment building had a plumbing leak in the unit above hers, and it would likely take two days to fix it. Lisa assured her she could stay at our house during the interim and she could keep me company. That night Lisa said, "Make sure you don't tease little sister too much while I'm gone."

The next afternoon I left work a little early, hoping to catch Lisa before she left. I had been horny all day remembering some of our most recent sessions together. I removed my shoes as soon as I walked in the house and was undoing my shirt as I walked down the hall, intent on taking a quick shower. I finished stripping in the bedroom, noticed a pair of panties on the floor and heard the shower running. I wrapped my rapidly swelling cock in the panties, stroked a few times, and now fully engorged, headed for the shower to join my wife. She had her back to me as I entered, and I said, "Hey baby, want some company? I've got something for you!"

Imagine my shock when Beth turned to face me and said, "Hey baby yourself, I didn't expect you home for at least an hour and I wanted to check out this cool shower." The whole time she was talking her eyes were locked at my groin.

"Beth I'm sorry, I thought Lisa was in here. I'll wait until you're done." and started to leave.

"Jeff, wait, there's a note for you from Lisa on the counter." Beth replied as she pointed to the bathroom counter behind me.

I opened the envelop and read, "Hey lover boy, I had to leave earlier than anticipated, I told Beth to make herself at home and to help herself to anything she needs. She asked if that included her husband, lol. I told her 'just don't wear him out too bad' so don't feel guilty if she comes on to you, Love, Lisa"

With a still raging hard-on I returned to the shower. Beth approached me and reached for my cock saying, "That is one magnificent dick Jeff, I can't wait to enjoy it!"

"In that case, let me touch up my grooming, it only takes a minute or two. I drizzled a small amount of baby oil in one hand and rubbed the base of my shaft and my balls before adding just a bit of shave gel. and in a moment I was rinsing off. "Feel how smooth that is Beth." As I stepped in front of her.

She caressed my balls, then my dick. and replied, "Oh wow, that's really smooth. Maybe you'd like like to shave my little coochie, it's been a week or more since I did. Can you make her this smooth?" We finished showering and toweled off as i took her hand.

"Let's find out, come with me. The light is much better in front of the bathroom mirror." She followed me the few steps to the counter and I placed a towel down and said, "Go ahead and sit here and I'll sit there." As I pulled out the padded stool Lisa sometimes sits on to apply her makeup. I gently prepped Beth with baby oil and shave gel. got a afresh five-blade razor and sat in front of her. I was practically salivating as I started shaving.

Beth was watching intently as I worked, and I was being extremely careful. Using my thumb and two fingers I would draw the skin tight, allowing a closer shave. When I was satisfied she was now smooth as a billiard ball, I used a warm damp washcloth to remove the leftover shave cream. I looked at Beth and smiled as she asked, "Is it kissing-smooth now?"

"Pretty sure it is, let's find out." I replied with a wink. "Perfection!" I thought as I placed my lips on her mound, kissing softly all around her vulva. I kissed both sides and Beth watched intently and I looked up and said, "Absolutely kissable! Feel it."

She touched herself, moving her fingers across her freshly shaved skin and said, "Wow, that's awesome, I feel so smooth!" As I was looking in her eyes she pushed her middle finger effortlessly inside her. She smiled at me, then put her wet finger on my lips. I instantly drew it in, tasting her sweetness. Needing no further invitation I licked between her lips, pushing them apart with my tongue, reveling in the wetness. She was moaning and had one hand on the back of my head as she supported herself with her other hand on the counter. I placed my lips on her hard little nubbin and tapped it with the tip of my tongue.

I knew she was getting close and I pushed a middle finger all the way in as I was kissing her clit. Withdrawing it, I replaced it with a thumb, and slid my wet finger across her anus. She held my face fast against her as her climax washed over her, yelling, "Oh god Jeff, that feels so good! I'm so wet!" Her soft moans soon became, "Stop, stop, oh please, I'm too sensitive!" I stood and leaned in for a kiss, she licked my lips tentatively, then sucked my tongue as we locked lips.

She slid off the counter to the makeup stool and brought my cock to her mouth, taking the head in as she rubbed my smooth balls. She glanced sideways at her reflection in the mirror, and meeting my eyes there she asked, "Will you fuck me Jeff? After seeing you naked in here last summer I went home imagining your big dick inside me, and now I want to feel it!"

"Where do you want to do this? In the living room, the bedroom, where have you imagined us when you've thought about it?" I said with a leering grin.

"Where haven't I is a better question." She said with a big smile. "First let me get my phone, I want you to take a picture with your hard cock in my mouth, okay?" I followed her to the living room and she handed me her phone as she got on her knees in front of me. Seeing a slightly younger version of my wife nude, and wanting to have sex with me, had me hard as can be.

After taking a couple pics I said, "How about sitting on the edge of the couch, I can kneel in front of you and we both can watch my cock as we fuck." She smiled and pulled me to the couch, sitting down as i knelt and aligned the head of my cock with her wet opening. She held the shaft and pulled me closer, and as soon as the head slipped in I looked in her eyes as I kept pushing inward til I felt my balls against her butt.

She reached her hands behind and placed them on my ass, holding me there and said, "Do it Jeff, fuck me, fuck me and give me your cum!" The whole concept of what was happening, having sex with my wife's gorgeous little sister, both of us nude in my living room, after shaving her pubic hair, I was not going to last long! "Are you getting close Jeff, are you ready to come?" She asked.

"I'm really close sweetie, I'm right there!. Where do you want it?"

"Lisa told you come hard, I want it all over me! Pull out and I'll lay back so you can shoot it everywhere!"

That sent me over the edge, and as I slid out of her I grabbed my throbbing cock and pumped out six streams of hot cream, the first hitting below her chin, and the rest leaving a trail all the down to the top of her swollen pussy. I started to get up, but she grabbed my hand and said, "Wait please, I want you to take a picture of this, and please lay your dick on me, I can't believe you're still hard!" I placed my swollen cock on her groin and clicked off two photos showing her face, her cum-covered torso, and the first five inches of my partially engorged dick. "Not that it matters, but why did you have me take these pictures?" I asked.

"One, because your cock is bigger than I'm use to, certainly nicer than my boyfriend's, and two, I want something to remember you by." She answered with a big smile. "Can you get me a towel please before your cum drips on the couch?"

I pulled her back to a prone position, putting her chest against mine and smearing my cum over both our torsos. "Come, let's take another shower so we can do this again." as I stood and and took her hand. I used Lisa's body wash and helped Beth wash, and then she assisted in washing me. By the time we were done I was hard again and she was eyeing me with evil intent.

"You're hard again, I like that!" She said as she wrapped a hand around my stiff dick. We dried off and I asked Beth what she wanted to do for dinner. "I don't wanna get dressed if I don't have to, I know that!"

"Shall we do Chinese take-out?" I suggested. She was agreeable with that so I got dressed and phoned in an order. When I returned home Beth was on the phone and she was wearing one of Lisa's sexy little robes.

I heard her say, "Yeah, he just got back, hang on, I'll put this on speaker." I heard Lisa's voice and then she said, "Hey handsome, how was your day? I tried your number but no answer. Then I called Sis and she told me left your phone on the counter."

"My day was good, thanks. How about you?" We all three chatted for a few minutes and then I asked, "Lisa can I call you a little later, we were just about to eat dinner."

"I was about to suggest we get off the phone, I know you brought dinner home, and my boss is taking our crew out for dinner. We can talk later. Love you!"

Beth and I ate at the kitchen table and I asked her if she told Lisa we had already been intimate. "Yes, I told her you came home earlier than expected and that I was trying out the shower when you walked in naked and hard, expecting to see her, not me. She laughed and said you could tell her all about it when she comes home."

Beth suggested we share a little wine on the patio after dinner, and as she poured the second round she said, "I'm not sure what came over me earlier Jeff, I hope I've not made things awkward between us. It's just that.."

"Say no more Beth." I interrupted her and smiled. "Things don't need to be awkward at all. Lisa isn't upset, we're good. I should probably go in pretty soon, another work day tomorrow."

"I'm right there with you on that bro, I'll be in shortly."

I went in, got ready for bed, stripped naked,, and started picturing all that had happened since I got home from work. I stroked my cock and in a moment or two it was swollen and standing at attention. I stepped to the hallway and listened, and when I heard Beth come in I took a few steps towards the living room. She turned off the kitchen light and as she walked across the living room I took another step. I turned on the hall light and she said, "Oh thanks Jeff, that's better." Her eyes went from looking into mine to looking at my cock and she paused, "Looks like someone is ready for bed, or something!"

"Sorry, I was thinking about earlier when I got home and I couldn't help it. I came out here to turn on the hall light for you."

"That's sweet, I was thinking about earlier also." She said as her robe fell open. We were now face to face and she reached for my cock as she whispered in my ear, "Can we have a quickie before bed? I can't get enough of this!" as she squeezed my shaft.

I turned and led her to the guest room as I answered, "I think that's a great idea Beth, let's."

She dropped to her knees and engulfed half my cock, then pulled off and asked, "I'm so wet already, just fuck me please." as she laid face-down across the high-rise mattress with her feet on the floor. I stepped forward with my feet on the outside of hers and pushed my dick between the lips of her pussy. She was sopping wet and I pushed fully in as I held her hips. I pulled out and placed my wet cock between her ass cheeks and squeezed them together. She moaned and said, "Don't tease me, give me that big cock Jeff, do me!"

I held her hips as I fucked her, taking long strokes and feeling my balls slap against her. She was as tight as she was wet, and in minutes she announcer pending climax saying, "I'm coming Jeff, come with me, oh god, fuck me!" I slammed into her two more times, then held her fast against me as I emptied my load in her. When I was finished I backed away, my partial erection covered in our juices.

I caressed her tight little ass, patted it firmly, and said, "Sleep well girl, see you tomorrow."

Lisa called me the next day at work and said she would be home late that evening and told me I didn't have to wait up for her if I was too tired. I told her I'd see how I felt by the end of the day.

I left work a little early and Beth texted me as I pulled in our driveway, letting me know she would be stopping by right after work. That meant I would have just under an hour before she arrived. I took care of a couple household chores, drank a beer on the patio, and went inside for a shower. I started thinking about the fun I'd had with Beth, and how anxious I was to see Lisa. Naturally, this left me with some serious wood. Knowing how much appreciation Beth has shown for my erections, I chose not to get dressed yet.

I went to the living room and watched the window, waiting to see her car. Moments later she was pulling in the driveway and I went to the kitchen for a glass of water. I timed it perfectly, entering the living room as Beth walked thru the front door. She was wearing a chic business suit complete with an above the knee skirt, and wearing just enough make-up to highlight her features, and red lipstick. "I wasn't expecting you just yet, I just had a shower and wanted to get a drink. I'll get some clothes."

"Wait, let me have another good look before you get dressed." She replied.

We approached each other and I kissed her cheek before whispering in her ear, "Touch me Beth." She reached down and fondled my cock as I groaned my approval.

"Would you like some help with this Jeff? Would you like me to suck your cock while I'm still dressed? Hmm?"

I've long held fantasies about such things, and occasionally Lisa and I have enjoyed doing that. "I would love that! Where do you wish to do this?"

"I don't know, how about right here in the middle of the living room? Do you want to close the drapes?"

"The living room would be great, but let's leave the drapes open." I said with a smile, knowing this would heighten my level of excitement.

She looked at me whimsically and replied, "What if somebody comes to the door? Then what?"

"I guess we better not take too long then, right?" I grabbed a pillow from the guest room for her knees and placed it on the floor as she removed her heels. I picked up my phone and asked, "May I take a few pictures for our mutual enjoyment?"

"I would be disappointed if you didn't dear man!"

She knelt down and grasped my dick, flicking her tongue across the head as she looked me in the eye. "Wrap those pretty red lips around the head Beth, let me take a picture of your mouth on my dick!" I captured several images as she took me further into her mouth, then set the phone down and ran my fingers thru her hair. She was really getting into it as she placed her left hand at the top of my right leg while using her other hand to hold the base of my hard cock as she took more than half of my seven inches in her mouth.

She backed off and milked out a dollop of pre-cum, applying it across her lips like lipstick. "I want you to come Jeff, come in my mouth!" She moved her left hand around to my ass and pushed me forward ever so slightly, as she formed a ring with her thumb and index finger at the very base of my now throbbing cock as I throbbed and squirted into her mouth.

When she was satisfied she had drained me completely she let go of me and looked up saying. "My boyfriend called today, said he was in town and wants to have dinner. I told him to pick me up here, and he'll be here any minute." She winked at me and added, "Glad we could share this bro!"

She was wiping off her smeared lipstick as I looked over her shoulder and noticed a car turning into our driveway. She saw it as well and said, "I won't be late if you want to wait up." She blew me a kiss as she headed out the door.