My Wife's Submissive husband - Me!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So we started on our knees again, me in my boxers and Candy in her short shorts. The match started out pretty evenly, with me riding her back trying to get her on the floor. But in doing so I put too much weight and effort into rolling her over and before I knew it she had me in a figure four headlock. That means her legs were around my neck with the inside of her one knee tightly up against the front of my neck under my chin. She also took away most of my leverage to get her off by placing one of my arms under her lovely ass, removing almost all of my strength.

She squeezed my neck a little with her very strong legs and I thought I was a goner. With my free hand I tried to pry her leg from around my neck without success. Candy was enjoying this unbreakable hold and softly teased me all the while. "I'm surprised you suggested wrestling me again after the butt whippin' you took last time when my gorgeous legs squeezed your midsection and I had you crying for me to stop. Some people never get enough. Do you like my legs that much?"

All I could do, of course, was lie there feeing my neck being constricted as if there was a python around it as my sultry wife enjoyed her position. I couldn't talk to beg her to stop and all I could do is grunt a little bit. How can something as smooth as her legs be so powerful?

Candy then went to switch her position to get a better grip on my neck and in doing so she wasn't mindful of what she was doing. The grip she had on my neck got tighter and the next thing I knew I awoke in the ER at the hospital! Her sweet, feminine, smooth legs had snapped some bones in my neck and I had a strong neck brace on me. I was told if all goes well I could go home in five days.

She was alone with me in the room where they took me and told me she was sorry. I couldn't even move my head to the side to look at her so she climbed on the bed and kissed me on the cheek and again apologized. She loved wearing clothes that showed off her legs and that time was no different. As she got into a better position to kiss me her one thigh brushed against my arm. It felt so smooth that despite the awkward position I was in my dick rose to its full length of 5 inches.

"Do you want me to rub it for you?" she asked.

"Would you please?" I replied.

"I can't here and now, darling. There's no telling who will walk through that door," she said, not once letting up with her control of me. "Besides, it's me who decides when and if you have release."

Just then the door opened and to my surprise in walked Damon! "Hi, Damon," Candy said right away. It was although she KNEW he would be showing up.

Damon said hi to her and then he walked around to the edge of my bed and looked at me and said, "Hi, Josh. How are you doing?"

Now I was SURE something was going on with Candy and Damon. "I guess I'm okay. I don't know how long I'll be in here, maybe about 5 days. How are you doing, Damon? And thanks for coming here."

Damon gave me a big smile and said, "I'm doing great, my friend. I'm sorry to see you like this. How did it happen?"

"Just a freak accident. I should have been doing something else, I guess." Then thoughts entered my head, like, yeah, I guess you ARE doing great. I'm stretched out on this hospital bed and you're home fucking my wife! And you have five damn days to do it! And how did he know I'm in here unless Candy told him? Now I know where she's getting her cock! And I bet he has a big one, too. Maybe about 8 or 9 inches! I bet you're sorry to see me like this!

"Josh," the pretty voice said to me, "snap out of it."

"What happened? Did I doze off?" I said.

"Well, you didn't doze off but Damon was filling you in on work and you seemed far off. I don't think you heard anything he said," said Candy.

"I'm sorry, Damon. I had something else on my mind."

"No problem. But it's getting on in time and I must get ready for work. It was great to see you. Hurry and get well. I miss you at work," Damon said and he headed for the door.

"Thanks for stopping by," I said.

"I must be getting along, too, Josh. I'll be back again," Candy said, and she seemed to hurry toward the door. Damon waited and held the door opened for her and the two left together.

Josh started with his thoughts again. I bet they're headed for my house so he can get in a quickie before work. And I bet she just LOVES that big 9 inch black cock! As the saying goes, once blacked, never go back! He'll be fucking my wife forever and I'll be reduced to a slave for her. Maybe even for him! I am NOT sucking some black dick no matter what she says!

Josh really had little reason to believe that anything was going on between his wife and his best friend, but when you're laid up in a hospital and you can't get moving all kinds of thoughts go through your head! Now my wife and my best friend are going to be very busy with each other, if you know what I mean.

The five days I waited to go home went by very slowly. Candy visited me everyday and it was the highlight of each day. And every day the first thing she did was touch my dick to see if it was erect. "I don't want my husband getting too flirty with these young nurses! Maybe I should put that cage back on. What do you think," she said as she pulled it out of her pocketbook.

"All I know is I want to get out of here!" I said to her. "I'm sick and tired of watching those reruns."

"The doctor said maybe tomorrow. He said your neck injury was pretty bad and that perhaps you should watch where you stick out your neck!"

"Candy! You didn't tell him how this happened, did you?" I asked her.

She just winked at me and didn't answer the question.

"Candace! How could you do that to me? I want to get out of here! You embarrassed the hell out of me." I said.

"Oh, well," she said as she got up and left the room. "I must get home."

I bet it's that damn Damon! He's waiting at home to fuck my wife again, I thought. I can't wait to get out of here!

(to be continued)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Infidelity Ep. 01 How I came to be unfaithful to my husband.in Mature
But Honey, It's So Big Ch. 01 Wife impresses on husband just how big his friend’s cock is.in Loving Wives
Now It is called Grooming Newly wed coupled groomed to be a cuckold couple.in Loving Wives
Busy at Work Wife goes to work horny and ends up satisfied.in Loving Wives
Making up for Lost Time Ch. 01 Innocent wife Anna's husband pushes her towards son's friend.in Loving Wives
More Stories