My Wild Awakening

Story Info
Teen girl loses her virginity in a gangbang with her boyfriend.
768 words
3.69
18.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I'm Komal from India, I'm thin and petite with brown skin and black hair, I'm 4'11 and very skinny.

At the time of this story I was 18 and weighed just over 35kg.

My father was a sweeper and barely made enough to support my family of 5 so I was used to not having privacy and living very meagerly.

My boyfriend was 26, he had joined the local police force and having decent income he used to regularly take me out which was a treat to me and I enjoyed spending time with him.

We had been dating for a year and were regularly kissing with lot of touching but not yet gotten physical.

For my 18th birthday my boyfriend said he'll take me to his friends home where we can party and after we can get privacy in bedroom for my present.

We started with playing board games, watching movies and a lot of drinking. At one point I was kissing my bf and while making out he pulled off my clothes but I was so into heat that I didn't notice till we broke the kiss and I notice I'm nude in front of his friends.

I got little shy but all boys were busy complimenting me and telling how lucky my bf is. I was also feeling in heat and naughty so I got comfortable and showed off my body and we chatted a little more naughty till they said let's play some naughty games like truth and dare.

First dare was mine and I got dared to suck my bfs dick till he came.

I had never done so but was feeling hot to try so when my bf took down his pants I went down to give kiss and lick a little, but on touching it I suddenly felt wild and bold and took it full in my mouth and sucked hard. He grabbed my hair moved my head up and down and for a while all I can think of was that my bfs cock is in my mouth and I want all of it, this went till he came and my throat got full so I came up choking and coughing.

I looked down to go back but his dick had become soft and small so I was disappointed. His friends were all whistling and cheering and one asked if I'll do same for him, I was in heat so I told yes please give and then all the boys started saying that they all want so I agreed and they got in line and the first boy took out his dick and I started taking it.

The second boy finished fast and I knew to swallow this time so didn't choke, the third boy was so big I thought I'll start slow with licking but my bf had moved behind me and was stroking my ass and between my legs, suddenly I felt his cock enter me and I screamed but the boy took that moment to pull my head and push his dick fully into my throat and my body was going wild with all this feelings. My bf finished in me and immediately another boy took his place, in this way for hours they continued to take me both in mouth and pussy. Each boy went at least 3-4 times.

Finally they were tired and let me go and I just collapsed with cum all over my face and thighs.

My boyfriend carried me to the shower but I was so coated in cum that he had to forcefully scrub my body. This again made him horny so he bent me over and took me again.

Finally he carried me to bed and lay beside me and we cuddled and chatted about what happened. He asked if I was okay with it and when I told how amazing it had felt he was happy, he said he always wanted to have a horny girlfriend and his fantasy was to watch girls be gangbanged so if I'll agree then we will continue dating but instead of just being his girlfriend I'll be his whore. His dirty words excited me and I agreed and he started discussing more such plans that he wanted to do.

This was the start of my wild and horny life.

My boyfriend enjoyed watching me be gangbanged and I enjoyed the sensation of being fucked nonstop so parties like this happened very frequently.

This was just my first if many experience and if u enjoyed hearing it I'll be happy to tell more.