My Wives Pt. 01

Story Info
A story of an husband and his first wife.
3.3k words
3.09
3.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story is real and all the characters are above 19. The following story consists of hardcore, rough, and erotic sex. Hope you enjoy this wonderful series. Please read the entire story to know more about myself.

My name is Abhi. I am a software employee working in a rotational shift across south India. For the first 4 months, I work in Hyderabad, for the next 4 months I work in Vizag, and for the last 4 months, I work in Goa.

Coming to my family, I am an Orphan since childhood. I grew up in an Orphanage till now in Hyderabad. I do not have anyone. So, since childhood, my only dream is to have a very big and big family. As I reached my adult age, I ended up with the only plan, different families so that I can have more family members, I thought to marry many women as possible. At that time I do not know that I will end up marrying 3 women.

I do not know if I am from which caste or what religion. So I thought to marry women in different religions only. And so as I thought, And I did. I ended up marrying three women: one Hindu, one Muslim and one Christian respectively. This changed my fate(very badly) forever.

The story...

This story is about my Hindu wife. Her name is Advaitha. Just like the name, she is so classical. I met Advaitha during my schooling. As I am an Orphan, I used to study on scholarship only. I studied with my Scholarship from KG to PG. And after school and college, I worked part-time until I got a job in placements.

In School, I met my First love, Advaitha. Her Gand mother used to drop her school. She was my Junior. I was a bright student in school and everyone came to me for asking doubts. Beautiful and Innocent Advaitha was one among them. She used to call me Brother in school, I used to hate it. And now after 10 years, I met her again in Vizag.

I was busy having my Breakfast in MVP colony and suddenly a woman approached me from back tapping my shoulder.

She: Hello, Senior. How are you?

Me: (with a strange expression)Hi. Do I know you?

She: I am Advaitha. I am your junior in School.

Me: Hi, I completely forgot about you. How have you been?

Advaitha: (She turned to the other side) I am all right. What are you doing in Vizag?

I told her I am working in so and so a company. And I explained my complete role in the company.

Advaitha: it is so cool, senior. I am working in the same company.

Me: Really, then we are colleagues. And you can call me Abhi.

Advaitha: ok, Abhi. And(she introduced to me) he is my Father.

I just met my future Father-in-law and had a ted talk. It is so strange that she changed a lot. A girl in School changes a lot after her graduation. That is not a myth anymore. I had a Crush on her since schooling and she knew it very well. And the strange part is her father knew me very well than her. Because I worked in their Hotel for a year when I was in Hyderabad during my college.

She was Built with the perfect amount of fat in her body. No one finds any black marks on her skin except her moles. She was chubby, Beautiful, with long hair, a round face with chubby cheeks.

They just shift to their original place after their studies. The best father who was caring more for their children. We had our talk there and we exchanged our mobile numbers. We used to speak more in the office.

And slowly she liked talking to me. She was my best friend now. Her family is completely conventional and they do not consume Meat. It is been 4 months passed away like a day. And I went to my next Destination. We used to talk in video calls daily.

I never know how I spent talking with Advaitha at the same time as doing my work simultaneously. This went on for many many days. After 7 months, Suddenly she called me one day and the conversation on video call was like

Advaitha: I need to tell you something.

Me: Go on Adds(I used to call her like this).

She knows that I am not having any girlfriend till now. She used to think that I am a virgin and I do not have any bad habits. And she was right about it.

Advaitha: I miss you! Please come soon. My grandmother is in Hospital.

I was like, what the Fuck I should do if her grandmother was in Hospital. I did not mind her and told her, " Ok, I will come by this month's end", and I cut the call. After one month I went there, Directly to the Hospital. I took my mobile and messaged her I am at the entrance of the hospital.

Advaitha came with teary eyes and Hugged me at the entrance of the Hospital. I was so stunned for a moment. She was in her red Churidaar. The moment her breast touched my torso, I felt my dick rise to the sky in my pants. I smell her Natural body perfume for the first time. She maintained her body well. Her soft silky hair dangled on my face.

It is been one year since I did not see her in the physical. I hugged my future wife tight. She broke the hug and told

Advaitha: My father wants to talk to you.

I was like, "WHY", Then she held my hand and took her near her father. By far this is the most strange conversation I have ever had. His name is Mohan and by profession, he is a doctor. We three people went into a room where no doctor or nurse was there. My future father-in-law started the conversation

Mohan: I do not know how to start this. (Mohan looked worried) Her (showed Advaitha) Grandmother is not well. Her last wish is to see her marriage and die. We asked her for her proposal. She was very clear that she will only marry you. Are you okay with this marriage?

A small smile came on my face. It is Advaitha whom I am going to marry. My One and only First Crush. My Beautiful chick wants to marry me. What else do I need now? I looked at her and she was blushing. But at the same time, I felt bad and was about to tell something to Mohan

Mohan: I know what you are thinking about. We Do not worry about who you are or what your caste is. we want our daughter to be happy. Promise me that you will take care of her.

Me(looking at Advaitha): I will take care of her better than you uncle.

Mohan: In that case, your marriage is in the next 15 days.

Me: As you wish uncle. Can I talk to her for a minute, please?

Then he went out without looking back. I turned toward My love. Her face was Blushing with happiness. I held her and pulled her towards me. She came and hit my torso. I hugged her very tightly this time. I squeezed my left hand on her left ass cheek over her dress. She did the same with both hands. I held her chin and tried to kiss her on the lips, but she blocked her mouth with her hands and told

Advaitha: No. No. Everything is after marriage only.

Me: (pointed to her lips) Why would I kiss these lips after marriage?

Advaitha: Really? Then where you will kiss me?

Me: I will kiss the other lips below your navel.

(Both Chuckled)

Advaitha: Chi. Leave me. I should go now (She went with a smile on her face looking at me lovingly).

In the next 15 days, all their family members cared very well for me. No one showed any sympathy. That is what I need. It was very strange to me as I am experiencing it for the first time. Many months flew away like a day talking with Advaitha. But these 15 days took more than a year. Finally, the marriage day came.

They gave me some new white clothes after bathing me with some yellow-coloured water and sent me onto the stage where the actual Ritual happens. I did all the rituals properly and the bride came and sat beside me. After 10 minutes she asked me

Advaitha: (while doing Ritual) My dear Future Hubby, how are you feeling?

Me: SHY. This is my first marriage(looked at her). Both visiting and Happening.

Finally, we completed a day-long ritual and were sent home while having a Bharath. They all danced a lot for marriage and asked for money. Mainly, by this marriage, her grandmother was very much happy. I asked my wife a very important question

Me: Adds, when is our first night?

Advaitha(while smiling): I know you will ask me about this. But it is after 9 days. There is a 'Muhurtham' for it and it is after 9 days.

Me: I can not wait till then, babe. Please tell them to keep now it self.

Advaitha: What do you think of me? Do you think I want to wait? Since The day you returned, I kept on Fingering myself. I can not wait to sleep with you naked. I want you to tear my clothes off and fuck me roughly.

That one sentence rose my dick.

Me: Then what is the problem? (While looking at her lustfully in the car) Please tell them.

Advaitha: It is not possible my dear. You need to wait(she smiled loudly in the car) for it.

Me: I will see you after 9 days. Then try to smile like this. (the car stopped at home)

Advaitha(while going): I know you will separate my smile from my face. I know you will not let me sleep that night. I know you will not leave me that easily that night. I know you will fuck me while I plead with you to leave. I know you love me. And for all that, I will be waiting Naked for you with a glass of milk.

Me: Please be dressed. I want to tear your clothes with my bare hands only.

With that, she went inside and they gave me a new room. I thought these 9 days would be for rest. But they did some other rituals with me. Doing all this I was tired and on the eighth day, they gave me rest, for the next day's battle. And the battle has arrived.

I kept on waiting for her on the bed playing with the flowers Draped on the bed. A bunch of women along with my wife came near the door and pushed my bloody wife into the room alone. Now began the Actual show.

My beautiful was in a Yellow saree and Red blouse. Advaitha my First Love. She closed the door and locked it from the inside. I was very much happy to lose my virginity to my love. I never masturbated in my life till now. Because I want to put my Cum in my Wife's Cunt only. It is going to happen very soon.

Advaitha stood there near the door after locking it. I went near her and took the glass. I gave her some milk and I drank the remaining. I raised her chin to meet my eyes with hers. She was happy. So do I.

Me: Can I kiss you?

Advaitha: You can do whatever you want. You already waited so long, I can see what bad things you will do to me in your eyes now.

She was right. No man waits 9 fucking days to fuck his wife after marriage. But, I did.

I put both my hands on her shoulders and lustfully stared into her eyes. I slowly took my hands on her neck under her pony hair. My hands were on her neck. I massaged her for some time and slowly pulled her head toward my lips. I want to taste my beautiful wife's lips.

I want to lick them, suck them, yank them, and bite them. I owe that fucking lips. I planted a kiss on her beautiful lips. My first kiss. So good. So yummy. So tasty. Meanwhile, she kept her hands on my back and hugged me. She submitted herself to me. I stopped the kissing and looked at her

Advaitha: How is it?

Me: if and only if your upper lips taste yummy, what about your lower lips, babe?

Advaitha: if and only if your upper head feels yummy in my mouth, what about your lower head?

Both of us are right. The slow kissing took a pace and became vigorous. I opened my tongue and placed it on her lips. Then I licked all her make up free face like a lollipop. First I liked her on the Nose, then on her eyelids, and lastly licked her ears in and out. All my Saliva was on her face. She was happy. Very much happy.

She held my white shirt and tore it. All the buttons were lost for her force. She held my lungi and yanked it aside. I stood in my underwear only after taking off my shirt. I stood like that.

Advaitha: I bloody want to lick this muscular body for 9 days. It is a big task for me also.

With that, she came and kissed my abs. Licked my stomach clean. She put her tongue in my Belly and licked it clean. She came near my neck and bit it hard. A beautiful bite mark appeared on my neck. I just stood like that while she is enjoying her husband's bare body. Then she came and stood in front of me.

Me: Can I abuse you?

Advaitha: A man has every right to abuse his Wife.

I slowly raised my hands and positioned them on her breast. I was about to touch her bloody breast but stopped. I looked at her and asked

Me(my hands were an inch away from her boobs): Can I?

Advaitha(she held my hands and put on her breast): Please. Do not ask. Do whatever you want.

Then slowly I Squeezed my wife's fluffy boobs with bare hands over her fucking yellow saree and red blouse. I kept on increasing my pace by squeezing her boobs vigorously. She kept on moaning," Aaahh", while I Squeeze her bloody white boobs.

Me: A year later I will drink the milk from here along with my son or daughter.

I turned her 180 degrees. Her back facing me. I hugged my wife from back. My dick in underwear touched her buttocks over her saree. I placed my left hand on her right boob while I put my right hand in her saree towards her lingerie. No, not towards her lingerie, but towards her fucking cunt. My cunt.

I hugged her in such a way that with one hand I squeezed my wife's boobs and with another hand, I fingered her in and out. I threw her Pallu away with my left hand. I took my right hand out of her cunt and ordered her to

Me: Suck it, Bitch.

Advaitha: I will do it with my pleasure( she put my right-hand fingers in her mouth and kept on sucking).

Then I held her blouse from either side. With a perfect motion, I tore her blouse for which she went forward facing her back to me. I went near her with the same motion and placed my fucking bare hands on her beautiful boobs. Now I touched my wife with my bare hands. Then I squeezed more mercilessly this time. She moaned even more loudly this time.

I pulled her hair down and her head faced the roof above. I put my left hand on her boobs and started squeezing while my right hand kept pulling her pony hair. Then I planted one more bloody kiss on my wife's pinkish lips. I smooched her for a minute.

Me: This is your punishment for not arranging our first night on the very first day.

Advaitha: I am sorry, Abhi. I will never do it again.

Then I tore my wife's white petticoat. She stood in lingerie only. Both of us are in underwear only. She turned and saw my lower head which wants to pop out of my underwear. I already had a pre-cum in it while admiring and squeezing her fucking boobs.

Advaitha: Do not waste your cum. It is mine. You do not have any right to waste it.

I held her by the hair and yanked her back and kissed her again.

Me: I have tons of it, Bitch.

I tore her lingerie into pieces and she tore mine in half. Now we both are naked. We saw each other. Looked passionately. No. Lustfully and started kissing more vigorously. While kissing we went near the bed. I lift her with my hands and threw her on the bed. Then I jumped over her, for which my bare chest hit her soft and fluffy boobs.

I locked her both hands with mine and started kissing her again more vigorously. In the meantime, my black cock touched her thighs. It barely wants to go inside her cunt. I held her pony hair from the back and made it loose. Now her hair was free roaming on the bed while I kiss her hard.

She took my dick with her right hand while she pulled me with her left hand towards her mouth and guided my dick into her wet pussy. With a force full of the rocket, I rammed her cunt in one big go, for which she moaned, " Aaaaaaahhhhh", this reverberated many times.

Me: Moan loud, bitch. So your parents think they had a good choice in selecting a son-in-law.

Advaitha(tears dwelled in her eyes): Please. Please. Go slow.

I put my both hands on her breast and squeezed very very hard while I fuck her in the missionary more vigorously. I did not show any mercy towards her. My cunt, my wish. She kept on moaning very loud as I tear her wet pussy apart.

For the first time in my life, I felt how it feels when semen ejaculates from the penis. So good. That too, deep down in my wife's cunt. Later after 10 minutes, we both did a 69. Then I fucked and torn her ass the same night.

I enjoyed every part of my wife's body as long as my heart desires. It is been 3 months passed away like a fly. The day arrived, and I need to go to Hyderabad now. For the next 4 months job. I do not want to leave her. But at the same time, she had an office here. So I had to leave her.

While going everyone waited for me at the station. I went near my beautiful wife Advaitha and asked

Me: Do you want me to stay?

Advaitha: What about your job? We need to work hard for our future.

I kissed her in front of everyone. She broke the kiss and slapped my shoulder funnily.

Advaitha: And anyway I need a big break from your dick. These 3 months, 90 days, you fucked me 6 times a day. So a total of 540 times you fucked me mercilessly in these 3 months. To be precise I lost count. Make it 600.

Me: proud of myself. Do you want me to look for another Vagina?

Advaitha: (Slapped on my shoulder again) I do not think so. Talk to me daily. BYE.

And I went from there telling bye to everyone. To have my new wedding. To my other beautiful second wife, Afreen. I was happy and sad at the same time. Sad about leaving my married woman and happy to marry a new woman.

To be Continued...

In the next part, I will write about my Muslim wife, Afreen. Share your views if you want to.