My Women's Panty Fetish

Story Info
I Love Sniffing Women’s Panties.
847 words
4.33
5.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would say I am a panty sniffer lover. I thoroughly enjoy receiving a pair of women's dirty used panties! I visually inspect the panties with my eyes..enjoying the white crusted cum, butthole mark and looking for strands of pussy hair caught in the crotch. Then I slowly inhale the many aromas of the panty throughout the fabric of this panty toy. I will even lick and suck the crotch after I have used the panties for pleasure numerous times!

Panties come in many styles, colors, and fabrics. My choice of panty is the bikini panty because of the sexy shape and big cotton crotch. Cotton is a great absorber and hold all the precious juices and flavorings of the women's vagina.

Seeing panties on a women is such a turn on! The sight of women in their panties is so visually stimulating. I have bought/received over a 100 pair of Women's used dirty panties for my sniffing pleasure. I love the smell of women's used dirty panties! Smelling a women's used panties is very intimate and is the closest thing to a women's vagina without actually having her vagina in person. Panties can smell quite different depending on what the women eats, how long she wears the same pair, if she gets a little pee on them, at what point she is in her cycle, and so on. The smell is so exhilarating and intoxicating! A great pair of women's used panties can literally make me cum without even touching myself!!

But most people don't know there are zones of scent/s in women's dirty panties that have different kinds of lovely smells!! After much research and sniffing I am sharing these scent zones.

Zone 1: The Vulva Zone. The vulva is the part of the female genitalia that includes the clitoris and the labia, or outer lips. This is located in the front seam of the crotch/gusset and comes in direct contact with the vulva and the clitoris. The smell in this region always tends to be the strongest, especially after clitoris stimulation. It smells really good and there is usually a yellowish/whitish bit of delicious dirtiness there. It has a high, sharp scent. Flowery and sweet. The Women's sweat can also create a musky aroma as well in this zone.

Zone 2: The Vestibule. The vestibule part of the panty rests against the part of the body that is just above the opening to vagina, between the labia and the anus. This is the Middle of the crotch/gusset. This is the main region for vaginal discharge and moisture to collect. This part of the underwear can contain plenty of yummy markings, especially if the women wearing them stays plenty hydrated.

The scents associated with zone 2 are typically milder and sweeter than the aromas found in zone 1. Surprisingly, this area where most of the discharge is situated is not the most intense area for smell. It provides a lot of visual stimulation. This zone is where you will smell a more mellow and wet sweetness. It's not as sweet as Zone 1, but still has a very delicious smell. It is also definitely more lick-able/suckable than the other zones and it is mostly used as a visual stimulation of dirty panty playing.

Zone 3: The Anus Zone. This is also known as the anus or apocrine area, and is known as the epicenter for glandular pheromones thanks to the way women sweat. This is the Back seam of the crotch/gusset.This zone is highly favored by refined sniffers as women tend to slowly perspire in this region, which intensifies the zone's aromas! Obviously, the women's lovely butthole has been in this area. As I understand it, the genitoanal region of humans have an Apocrine gland. It is mainly thought that this was used in evolutionary times as a way to signal for finding a mate. It has a deep musky smell. Still very sweet. It can have hints of vanilla, cinnamon, and sugar. It too can have a visual aspect in this area.

Obviously every woman will smell a little different, but in my experience, these basic scent zones are pretty consistent in the crotch/gusset of the panty.

My perfect panty is a pair of bikini panty with cotton crotch. The women will wear the panty for 2-3 days. She will play/masturbate in the panty at least 1 time a day, more if she prefers! I want the crotch coated in her juices! I like the back of the panty to rub against her asshole and have the sweat in that region be soaked into the cotton back crotch. Right before taking the panty off I would love for the women to shove the panties into her pussy and have an orgasm. Then pull them out and wrap them in wax paper and use a wax paper baggie to keep all the scents and moisture locked into the panty!

Damn I am so hard just picturing this great panty! I hope you now know how much panties turn me on. Thank you for your time!