My Workmate Julia

Story Info
A glance across the room leads to the adventure of his life.
17.3k words
4.66
27.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was initially inspired by jack562004's series 'Femdom between friends'. I read these stories and found them exciting and hot. There are some similarities, but quite a few differences. This story, I think, is gentler as it goes. I hope you enjoy and welcome comments, particularly from those willing to put their names to them. If femdom isn't your thing please enjoy one of the many other fabulous stories on this site.

*

Once too often on that Friday I stared across the office and caught Julia's eye. The fearsomely attractive redhead caught me later on my own. 'What's with the staring at me?'

'Just readjusting my focus. No offence meant.'

'None taken, but you may live to regret coming to my attention today.'

'I can only hope.'

'Really?' At my nod she paused, then whispered '125 Jones Street, at 9. Don't be late, and come with your mind open.' With that she walked away while I scrabbled to write down the details so I didn't forget.

We actually got on well, both hard working but enjoying some fun. We had joked with each other and flirted just a bit after we both drank a little too much at a farewell together. I had once suggested a date and been firmly rebuffed. I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to get together. Still, I had no idea what to really expect when I went to meet Julia. It could be dinner or a drink I supposed, but what occurred was beyond my dreams and expectations.

The address was a tall terrace house on a quiet, tree lined street. I made my way to the house and knocked gingerly, not sure what to expect. Julia opened the door slightly and extended an invitation to the basement for what she promised would be the night of my life.

A bit strange, but I was up for it. After all who doesn't aspire to an opportunity like that.

External stairs led to a small courtyard. I made my way by moonlight, till I was in the dark bowl. As I waited the rustling of the trees competed with the booming I could feel in my chest. Just as I was wondering whether this was a joke the french doors where pushed open. With her hand Julia invited me in.

Keeping the room dark, she softly told me to 'strip naked. When I turn the light on you better be hard for me.'

'What's going on Julia?' I asked, still confused.

'Time to make a choice. Stay and trust me, or leave and nothing more said. If you stay it will be something you never imagined the two of us doing, I guess. Do you dream about me Rob?'

'I'm only a man' I joked. 'I did imagine cocktails and silk sheets though, not cloak and dagger.'

'We might get to cocktails, but you can nix the silk sheets. Warm and comfy is my style in my own bed, but out of it I like things a bit more funky.'

'Are we talking funky now?'

'And some. Naked and hard yet?'

'Not yet. I don't really know what's going on.'

'As simply as I can put it, I promise you a night of pleasure and maybe a bit of pain. I want you to please me and indulge me, and I promise you'll enjoy it as well. I need a decision soon. If you don't want to play I'll find my fun somewhere else.'

At this point my cock overruled my brain and I shrugged off my clothes.

'Staying then?' Julia enquired, with an exasperated tone.

'Yes'.

'Okay then, a few things. In here the correct forms of address for me is Mistress. What happens here stays here. I also use a traffic light system. Call red if it's too much and you want it to stop immediately, yellow if it's nearly too much and green for go.

'I've had my eye on you for a while. You finally gave me an excuse today. Thank you. Before I turn a light on, I have one question.'

'Yes Mistress.'

'Good start. How big are you hard? Bear in mind that I admire precision, and for every centimetre off there is punishment.'

'Seven inches in the old money.' I paused while I tried to convert to metric. 'Mistress, I think about seventeen centimetres.'

'Well, we'll see. Stand tall, hands behind head. Ready?'

Before I could reply low level lights flickered on, revealing my new Mistress and her playroom. Julia normally wears fullish flowing clothes, so to see her standing proud in her current ensemble was a revelation. Knee high laced black boots were accompanied by a boned black bustier. Her breasts and vagina were concealed behind shimmery and slinky underwear, though I could see her erect nipples pushing the thin material forward. Julia's eye makeup was a heavier than normal, her lips heavily rouged, and her shoulder length red hair was tied up in a ponytail. Green eyes glittered at me with excitement and anticipation.

She moved behind me. I soon felt the contrast of her stiff corset and soft breasts press into my back. Her elegant hands circled me, elegant fingers spread and searing my flesh. One moved north to pinch a nipple, the other south to my hard penis. As she caressed me Julia whispered 'this will be fun. Strap in, take it well, give openly and we'll both have a good time. Do you still want to play?'

'Yes Mistress' I replied hoarsely, again wondering what I was getting myself into.

As if she read my mind Julia continued 'I want to mark your perfect skin, I want you to bend to my will and I so want to fuck you.' She squeezed my balls, and then drew them away from me, adding some pressure. Before I got to 'yellow' she stopped. Before my cock started to flag Julia whispered 'Let's measure now. Remember, there is punishment for being out.'

I stood as straight as I could while Julia took a tape measure to my erection. 'Good news. For me, at least. I get nineteen. That will be lots of fun later. But first the reckoning. Three centimetres equals three dozen. Do you think you can do that for your Mistress?'

'I'll try Mistress. I've never been like this before. I don't know what I can do.'

'Remember your safe word and use it if you need to.'

'Yes Mistress.'

'Okay, on the your knees, hands out in front, arse up high.'

I moved to the position, now scared about what might be coming.

'I'm starting with a paddle. Ready?'

'Yes Mistress.'

'Remember to breathe. Also the only word you are permitted is a safe word. Any other word increases the punishment. Grunt, groan, cry I don't care. Nod if you understand.'

Shortly after I finished nodding the first slap thwacked out. Julia went cheek to cheek, six on each. It didn't really hurt, just left a radiating glow.

'Warm now?' Julia asked, which I simply nodded to.

A little rhythmic slapping started, followed by twelve robust swats of what I imagined was a riding crop. The sound was bigger than the impact.

'Going okay? Not too bad so far' Julia enquired. 'Okay, really time for breathing now. Cane time, and I won't be holding back.'

I started breathing deeper, readying myself. It didn't prepare me for the whistle on the wind, closely followed by a searing stripe laid across my arse cheek. Followed by another, and another. Four or five in I was seriously sucking the air in, grunting as well. By stroke nine tears were flowing.

A pause, a deep breath taken. 'Three more. Can you do it?' to which I slowly nodded, determined to prove myself to her.

The strokes were quick, the noise to me now a subsonic boom. I howled in response but didn't speak.

The silence after the last stroke was interrupted by a soft rustling behind me. I prepared for more. Instead I heard Julia gently tell me to lift myself into an upright kneel. As I moved to obey she moved into my vision. I noticed three things in quick order. Her eyes glinted with excitement. She glowed all over from the effort of whipping me, and she had shed her shimmery underwear. Her small pert breasts were capped with puffy erect eraser like nipples. Her vagina luxuriated in a coat of gloriously ginger hair, thin and trimmed to reveal a hint of the cleft below. The air reeked of her excitement. She stepped up, stood directly in front of me and whispered 'Feast.' As I started working my tongue into her delicate folds she hooked a leg, pulling me closer to her.

It was the work of a few minutes for the first climax to wash over her. Her legs trembled with the intense feelings. As she came off the high Julia unhooked, stepped back and smiled. 'I think you might be a keeper, but to make sure we're going again.' I hoped she meant the sex, not the caning.

Julia slowly pushed me back until I was lying prone. As I subsided she glided over me to smother my mouth, filling my entire consciousness with her continued arousal. I worked hard, but I must have had the touch, as soon orgasms two and three followed.

She moved back to give us both air. It was almost by accident she discovered my rock hard cock.

'Don't worry, I've got plans for that too that I think you might like' Julia said. 'But first let me look at your arse. Is it sore? You may speak.'

'Thank you Mistress, yes it is a bit sore.'

While Julia rubbed in some magic cream to reduce the bruising and reduce the pain she asked how I was feeling.

'I'm surprised about how I feel. The cane hurt, but in a strangely good way. And the sex so far has been outstanding. I had no real idea of what I was getting into when I kept saying yes, but I've enjoyed it.'

'Good. Although I like to dominate it is better, as far as I am concerned, that there is as much there for the submissive as there is for me. I think you might agree you are submissive, at least sometimes?'

'I think that has been proven.'

'We have more to talk about later. I think it's time for a bath and bed. What do you think?'

I nodded my agreement. Julia led to into a small but well equipped bathroom. While the water ran I knelt and unlaced her boots, kissing her feet as I went. Then I helped remove her bustier, revelling in the glory of her nakedness.

We bathed gently, the water lapping the bath as soaped and rinsed each other until the water cooled. There was no talk. I was enjoying the intimacy while I caressed Julia.

She stood proud while I towelled her dry. While I remained naked Julia put on a silk dressing gown. We sat on her sleek leather lounge and enjoyed a very nice glass of wine.

'Stay the night?' she posed, to which I simply nodded, not believing my luck.

We talked of other things, like travel and food, finding ourselves agreeing on many things. When the wine was finished she lead me upstairs to her small and comfy bedroom. 'None of my other subs has been here' she admitted.

'I feel honoured on two counts. First you think of me as your submissive after that single session. Thank you. I didn't know really what to expect, but it makes sense. I don't know if it is you or being submissive, but I want more of it and of you. And, secondly, for inviting me up.' We kissed deeply for the first time, and with her eyes Julia invited me make love to her. We started missionary, my cock deep and long, before she moved to cowgirl. I liked it because I could see my cock parting her stroke by stroke, her breasts barely moving with her rise and fall, her eyes closed as the waves of pleasure washed over both of us. One last act of worship was required of me. As Julia lay back sated I licked clean her puffy cunt, completing my first experience as a submissive.

With the lights out Julia told me I should stay for breakfast so we could talk.

The next morning, over a cup of coffee and toast Julia told me her story. 'When I was twenty-one I met a man, whom I married too soon. It wasn't a good marriage. I left, swearing that I would never be abused again. I took some self defence courses, and met some strong women, some of whom are dominatrices. They offered to show me and teach me and I haven't looked back. I don't dominate to get back at men, but because it gives me confidence and power. It isn't revenge I want but control and choice, and a willingness to play. I've worked hard for my independence. I have a good job and I almost own this house.'

She continued 'I've had a few subs, some for only a short time, two for more than twelve months. In that time we've explored everything we wanted too, and the natural end has occurred. None of those subs has been someone I've wanted to know more. One of the men I let fuck me, and only then after some time. I'm not sure what that means.'

I thought for a minute, then replied 'I can only guess that talking, and getting drunk at that work Christmas party, has given us more in common than the other subs.'

'Some of the men, specially the short term ones, really only wanted me to hurt them. They seemed to be pain junkies. The others I did fuck, but only downstairs. Somehow this felt different. In the past I would have found a reason for more punishment and maybe more pleasure. The session would have gone longer and I would never have taken off my domme skin.'

'Do you want to go longer with me? By the way I didn't mind the pain as much as I thought I might. You do wield a mean cane, but what came after made it worth it.'

'I do want to go longer, but before we do that we need to talk about limits. Do you know about limits?'

'No' I replied succinctly.

'They're important. Limits are your boundaries. As a domme I have limits. For instance I will not verbally humiliate you. I relish your cock but if you hadn't been so big I would work with it and certainly not make fun of you. I won't permanently mark you. I won't do scat or blood. Those are hard limits, things I will never do. There is also what we call soft limits. Things that might be okay one time and not the next. You need to work out your hard limits, and tell me your soft limits each time.

'I do want to try some things. I'm keen to explore anal, perhaps chastity play, maybe moving a scene away from the playroom downstairs. That might be public, like in a restaurant, it could include nudity on a beach. These are things we can explore as we go.

'I want you to go home and think about what you want. This can be a one off, or it could become something. I know what I want. If you want to join me that would be great but I think you need more information. Watch some porn, read some erotica. I'm sorry if this sounds patronising, but I want you to log onto literotica.com. Send me an email with the titles of at least three BDSM stories, plus any others you like, and tell me why. Is it a setting, a situation, or whatever?'

'Sounds like fun.' With that I instinctively sank to me knees and crawled to where Julia sat. As I came closer she opened her legs. I started with long soft languid strokes on her thighs, moving inward and increasing pressure until I was completing neat little figure-eights around her erect bud. As I worked my tongue I gently inserted a finger and started to work her g-spot as well. She writhed in ecstasy as her orgasm broke over her. Once she had calmed I moved up for a long deep kiss, a beautiful full stop to our first breakfast.

Later, as I sat at home, I thought about Julia. I realised that we had worked with each other for a couple of years. I had clearly seen something I liked because I asked her out, but I would never have guessed she was a dominatrix. I wondered how much of her life it involved, what I would need to commit to be with her. I was sure there was something between us, the exact form of which was not yet realised. The finding out would be an adventure, and despite the domination aspect I felt there was inclusion and a sense of partnership coming from Julia.

On Tuesday night Julia sent me a text. 'Saturday, 2pm, for a session. Send the story list tomorrow night. You can wank while you pick the stories, but once you hit send that is it. List to me no later than10pm. J'. I sent the list just in time.

The next few weeks went quietly, with barely a glance between us, as agreed. I looked forward to the weekends, where we would play a bit and fuck quite a lot. She kept our scenes pretty simple, some punishment for me, some oral for her, some intercourse for us. Nipple clamps got a tryout, and the mix of things to beat me with expanded, though they were not overused. Sometimes she was a bit harsher than others, but nothing that required use of a safe word.

One Saturday, about six weeks into our relationship Julia invited me over after a morning of doing chores. At 2pm I knocked on Julia's door expecting to find her in some sort of dark clothing and brandishing a crop. She opened the door dressed in casual clothes and wearing sunglasses. Ten minutes later we were in the local botanic gardens setting up the picnic Julia had put together. After a consuming a selection of cold meat, salad, cheese and great bread, washed down with a great red we treated ourselves to apple pie. While we ate we talked about the week, catching up on gossip. When we hit dessert I asked Julia why we were picnicking. 'I thought it might be nice for us. Actually the reason I'm not grinding you under my heel now is that my female domination mentor needed my help during the week. I helped her with two sessions, one with a couple, another with one of her favourites who wanted a two on one domination. There was no sex for me, just helping with bondage, some basic rope work and wielding a cane. My friend got cock, heaps of tongue and even let her favourite fuck her arse as I whipped him gently. She seemed to enjoy it as much as he did.'

'Well, I'm glad you still wanted to spend time with me.'

'Why wouldn't I. Even though this is new I think it is something. I'm sure we have more than a love of kinky sex in common.' We talked on about life, and stuff, and there was a lot we agreed on.

As the day cooled Julia suggested dinner. I booked a smart place I knew, a restaurant known for excellent food and with a good wine list, a place to dress for. We parted to prepare.

At eight I was sitting at the table, a little nervous now about my choice of venue. I had dressed smart, and I hoped that Julia would realise where she was having dinner.

She didn't disappoint. Julia arrived wearing a jacket, a choice that seemed a little strange because it was quite warm. I realised why she used the jacket when she slipped it off. The little black dress she revealed was backless, held by a simple halter neck. She turned and walked towards me and I realised two things: it was very short; and she wore no bra. Her erect nipples attracted the eyes of every man in the room. Her ensemble was completed by a pair of very high black stilettos and a very simple silver chain and pendant.

I rose as she neared the table and we kissed quite chastely. We settled, and after ordering food and drinks, Julia passed a small bag across the table to me. 'I bought you a gift. If you're brave open it now, but you open it later if you like. It is quite personal.'

I took up the challenge, opening a black box to find a black silicone butt plug snuggled inside. I put the lid on quite quickly as Julia told me 'You're lucky I'm not making you wear it now.'

I responded with 'I will if you want me to' to which she replied with a shake of her head.

'No lube. Not the sort of thing you want to deal with on a date. Some other time, but soon' she concluded.

We enjoyed a great wine and three delicate and wonderfully tasty courses. After the main Julia went to the bathroom. On the way back she dropped a delicate black lace thong in my lap. 'Smell my arousal if you dare,' a challenge quickly accepted.

'Are you sure you want dessert?'

'Yes' was the quick response, 'but you can have more of that later.'

As we meandered to the door Julia asked me if I was up for some fun. Of course I said yes, even though I had no idea what she wanted to do.

We hopped in her car, leaving mine to pick up later. After Julia slipped off her heels we drove for about half an hour, and arrived at a car park surrounded by trees. After five minutes walking the trees parted to reveal a small lake with a sandy beach. Julia slipped off her dress to reveal her naked self. 'Coming in?' she hurled over her shoulder just before she hit the water. In seconds I was naked and following her. When I caught her we cuddled and kissed deeply.