My Workmate Julia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia started to plead for some satisfaction. Jess produced a lipstick vibrator from her draw. With

Mia still restrained Jess lay next to her. The vibrator played across Mia's needy cunt while Jess continued her tease, telling Mia she needed permission to come and denying it over and over while the edging continued. When she thought Mia had enough Jess moved to tongue Mia to her desperate conclusion.

After a quick tidy up, making the sure all the toys were clean and away from the family gaze, Mia and Jess showered, put on nice clothes, and went out for lunch.

Then Mia arranged a visit from Jess. She was to stay with Julia and Mia for a few days and there were lots of plans for shopping, drinks and sex. One of the sex dates was the basement session booked in by Mia, who wanted to give Jess the full experience. Mia told us loved her domme experiences and wanted to share them with Jess and us.

Julia and I arrived after work to find Mia and Jess laying out a cheese platter. We sat and enjoyed some food before Mia reminded us of safe words and checked our limits. We were then asked to be in the basement in fifteen minutes. Jess was instructed to go straight downstairs to the bathroom, strip, put on the blindfold set out for her, and kneel. Julia led me to her bedroom, where our clothing and equipment was set out. The cock harness was fitted, butt plug lubed and inserted, and wrist and ankle restraints attached. Julia told me I was a spectator, at least at the start, to be shackled to the wall points. The plan was for Mia to domme Jess while Julia assisted and my cock tried to get hard in its restraint. Sounded like a good night for me. I suspected Julia and I might play later.

Julia, having kitted me up, led me downstairs and shackled me up. About ten minutes later she came back in accompanied by Mia, who was leading in a collared and cuffed Jess. Their dynamic seemed to be a bit different to ours.

Julia had changed into something more overtly dominatrix. She sported knee boots, gossamer panties and a simple black bra. Mia, colourful domme incarnate, resplendent in a crimson boned quarter cup corset and matching boots. Her beautiful cherry topped breasts sat proud and she had trimmed her wild wiry bush into a wide delta. Jess, naked but for a collar, knelt in supplication. This was the first time I had seen Jess naked. Her breasts were smaller than Julia's modest pair. Her small nipples wore bar piercings. She knelt to kiss Mia's boots and I saw the tattoo that sat between her shoulder blades. Her cunt was trimmed to a landing strip.

As I took in this scene I knew how much I loved Julia and realised how far she had led me into lifestyle she wanted to live. Ours was a gentle and periodic femdom in a physical sense and love for her kept me enthralled. I had stretched my horizons from just wanting it. In that moment if she had asked me to take a mans cock anally I would have despite it being a limit of mine.

In quite a surprise to me Jess crawled over to Julia. Her supplication began to my Mistress, tongue to gossamer, then to flesh. Julia lifted a crop and urged Jess on.

I caught a flash look between Mia and Julia, a question asked. Julia turned to me and asked 'will you submit to Mistress Mia?'

'Yes Mistress.'

'This will be fun. First some pain, then some pleasure. For all of us' Mia intoned.

Mia worked me over, clamps on nipples and balls, a repeat of the midriff caning that she gave me at the cottage. The nipple clamps were released, the pain amplified by hot wax strategically dribbled as Mia told me that she was going to fuck me. She plucked the clamps of my testicles, giving them a little twist. Over the howling in my head I head Julia reach a screeching orgasm as Jess drove her to the edge time and time again.

I was released from the wall shackles and secured face down to the table that sat in the centre of the basement. Mia strapped on her harness, already loaded with the dildo I had been fucked with at the cottage. Jess moved to give Mia a blow job as Julia stepped up with the cane. Mia and Jess paused as Julia delivered a series of spanks before suddenly switching to the cane for a quick six stripes across my arse.

The blowjob wet the dildo a little, but not nearly enough for anal. Julia squeezed lube onto the lifelike dildo and led Mia to me. She started slowly, the head popping past the easing me open before the shaft started to fill me. She slowly, slowly filled me deep and then withdrew for several minutes. Pausing from her considered fucking of me she asked 'can Jess take over?'

'Yes Mistress Mia.'

Jess started as Mia left off, but soon she increased her speed. I could only imagine her hips rolling as I felt her diamond tipped large breasts pressing into my back, incising stripes of excitement. In my line of sight Mia knelt and licked Julia's now naked cunt. Julia reached down and held Mia to her.

I went into a sort of trance.

I suddenly became aware that the reaming had stopped. Some signal had passed between them. Julia whispered 'ready for a cock your size?'

I nodded, adding 'please fuck me Mistress.'

The cock that entered me felt like it was splitting me in two. It was much bigger than the one that had been removed. Julia was slow and deliberate, kind in her own way. To distract me Mia and Jess put on a show. Mia clamped Jess' nipples, then had her bend at the waist and lean against the wall. This left her toned bottom sitting pretty. The chain holding the clamps swung down, adding extra pressure to her cherry nubs. Mia stepped behind her, but still in my line of sight. She spread her legs, setting herself. Crop in hand she warmed Jess' arse. After she got a bit of pink up she swapped to a short leather cat. The stroke intensity, and Jess' cries, was matched by Julia's increasingly stronger thrusting. I saw Jess get twelve, and by the end there were tears but she had not called a safeword.

'Time for some orgasms' Julia declared.

I was quickly rolled over and strapped down again. The harness that had restricted my cock so well was removed and Julia strapped on a mouth dildo. Julia entered my anus, Mia took up the mouth dildo and Jess gave me a blowjob until my cock was rock hard. 'Permission please Julia?' Jess asked.

'Rob?'

'Yes please Mistress.'

Jess couldn't get on my cock quickly enough. I had to imagine Jess and Julia rocking together as they fucked me sideways: my vision was full of Mia's engorged cunt split by the mouth dildo. As she rode she started to cream. Eventually she sank sown all the way, and stayed balls deep. A quick few strokes with her fingers zimmering around her clit took her over the orgasmic edge.

Julia continued to fuck me after Jess hopped off to go to Mia. I could feel Julia wanking me as I watched Jess apply her tongue and fingers to bring Mia off. As Mia's orgasm reached its peak I came from the attention Julia gave to my cock. My spunk ended strewn across my belly and chest. Jess was particularly intrigued as it was scooped up and I ate it all after Mia had unstrapped the mouth dildo. I took great delight in sucking Julia's fingers one by one.

The scene shifted again. I was released and followed Julia to her armchair. I knelt and started to work further on her to bring her off. As I did this Mia had Jess tend one of Julia's nipple while Mia did the other.

As I worked Julia over I lubed up my index finger. The slow insertion into her arse, to the second knuckle, was enough to send Julia over the edge, a scene ending orgasm.

I did a quick tidy up while the woman started a series of quick showers. I joined them in the kitchen, dressed for a dinner out. We drank champagne and ate a light dinner. Between the savoury and dessert courses Mia sent Jess to the bathroom to fit a set of anal beads. I looked at Julia quizzically, and she replied 'it's something Mia's doing. We're going home to sleep.'

'It's Jess last night for a while, and I promised I would fuck her hard and fast. She's going to get it both ways.'

At home we stripped and went to sleep to the sound of Jess and Mia making love. The next day we saw Jess off, safe in the knowledge we would be playing again soon, all of us.

Jess moved in with Mia and within three months they had decided to marry as well. We decided to amend our plans and have a dual ceremony six months later than we planned. This allowed Mia and Jess to graduate and workout what they were doing. Jess started working in a community law centre while Mia drew zines, painted and continued to waitress.

In the weeks ahead of the wedding there were some revelations. I already knew that Julia didn't communicate with her parents, something I had to accept but that made me sad. My parents provided the biggest revelation with the news to us that they had played themselves. One afternoon over tea my mother said to both of us 'I recognise the signs. Julia is a dominatrix, isn't she?'

We didn't try to deny it. 'Yes, I am, and Rob accepts it gladly' Julia exclaimed.

'I know, just like his father did. We didn't have the internet or the range of toys but we did just fine. I had some clothes pegs, and Nick fashioned a crop out of leather thronging he bought from a boot maker.'

Normally thoughts of your parents like this are awkward, but these revelations only made us feel stronger. We had no qualms about the wedding plans after this. Mia's parents were in Italy and wouldn't come, but Jess told us her parents would be pleased to have the wedding in their town.

We gathered for a mid morning brunch before the service and reception later in the day.

We went for a swim. All the young women, including Jess' three sisters, went topless. The range of breasts on show was of such variety. Jess was the smallest of her family, her elder sisters all slightly bigger. I certainly enjoyed the show.

When we returned to the house lunch was organised. Over barbecued meat and a fine array of salads the talk turned, a little surprisingly, to female led relationships.

'You looked perplexed Rob' Jess posed.

'Well, it seems like a strange topic for a wedding day'

'Mia and I have been spreading the gospel amongst my family. We seem to have become a family converted. The whole family has experimented.'

'Really?'

"Yep. Watch out, cause if Jenny or Rosie get hold of you they'll run you through your paces, if Julia allows of course.'

'What do you say Rob? Should we invite the girls to the city for some fun?

'My life gets better and better', to which Julia gave me a soft slap and then laughed.

We chatted a bit longer before we went our different ways to get ready.

Julia had found a slinky green dress that worked well with her heels and her hair. I went vintage suit, roomy enough to hide the cock harness Julia asked me to wear. She promised me a wedding night to remember.

Mia and Jess both wore white, though nothing really like normal wedding dresses. Mia wore vintage lace, while Jess maintained the coastal vibe in a cotton sundress.

Vows exchanged we all went to the restaurant where we met Jess. They put on a splendid feast, and after dinner and quite a few drinks we walked into the night and our married futures together.

*

Stories referred to are: Pearls in Oyster, by Caroline Covington; Meeting By the Lake, by JackBandit; The Oral Slave, by OldBillyBob; Option 'A' or option 'B'?,by MALIBUMAN666; Crush, by Rhinofly; Kathryn, by DMaster_14; and, What You Need, by Hi_Literotica. I recommend them all as great reads.