My Workmate Julia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Well, this one you can open right now' I replied, producing a box from under the table. She flipped off the lid and pulled out the strand of frosted glass beads and matching earrings. Julia put them all on straightaway. She stood and moved to me. I stood and we kissed slowly and gently.

As we parted she whispered 'you really might want to wait.'

I sat, and opened the box. I pulled out a shiny metal object that I didn't recognise. It had a ring from which a shaft protruded. The shaft had a semi circular end to it, from which a small shaft topped with a ball went back towards the centre of the ring.

I toyed with it for a second and I didn't see the waitress approaching. 'What is it?' I asked.

'A sperm stopper' Julia replied, just as the waitress arrived. I'm not sure who blushed more, me or the waitress, as Julia quietly chuckled at my expense.

We placed our order and the waitress moved off. 'I had hoped to come back here, but it will be difficult now. That'll be allover the kitchen.'

'Don't worry mister, it will all be worth it.'

The meal passed in a glow of love, good food, great wine and no more embarrassing moments. As we were finishing a coffee the waitress came to give us the bill. She placed the tray on the table and moved off. As I picked up the docket a card became evident. Julia glanced at it and put it straight into her bag. Later I asked Julia what it said. She told me that the waitress had written 'I'm intrigued' and given her name and number.

'Her name is Mia. Do you think she is sexy? Should I call her?'

'I guess so. She probably has questions' I blushed.

We moved to talk of other things, embarrassment and question passed by.

It was a few weeks of work and play. Julia and I fucked, I sucked, she caned and cropped me twice. This was at weekends. Julia was a bit busy away from me. I knew about some prodomme sessions she had booked, and a regular time with Cassie.

My usual Wednesday night now consisted of dinner and watching television while trying not to imagine what Julia was doing. Wednesday had become her night to train Cassie as a dominatrix. I didn't ask and she didn't tell about what occurred. I had no idea why they played with, and what else they got up to. I could tell Julia enjoyed herself by the grin she wore most Thursdays.

On this particular Wednesday the phone rang as I was watching something inane. It was Julia's number so I picked up quickly. All I could hear initially was sobbing, and then a strained voice started to speak. 'I'm sorry to call, but I' m really upset.'

'What's up?' I asked.

'Cassie messed up in the dungeon. A sub called "red" and she kept going. I had to grab her and hold her to stop the caning. Mia jumped in to take his shackles off. She helped him out of the room. I had a screaming argument with Cassie, and we're no longer friends.'

'Wow. I don't know what to say.'

'You don't really need to say anything.'

'It's really a surprise. What was Cassie doing?'

'I'm not really sure. She started going harder and harder, and the one that caused the red was really hard. I'm not sure what set her off.'

'So it's all over.'

'It seems to be. She didn't want to talk. She pushed me out, and just left. Luckily Steve is okay.'

'So there's no issue with him?'

'I don't think so. Mia looked after him. She drove him home. I'm waiting to find out, but I think it will be alright.'

'That's good. By the way, Mia?'

'Well, I guess you would find out sometime. Mia didn't want me to tell you, I don't know why. Another mystery. She's good as a domme. She's compassionate but fierce. She understands limits naturally, but she's also imaginative.'

'Sounds like the time in the dungeon is fun for you.'

'It could be for you too, if you want.'

'Why not, with the usual caveats.'

'I know, no sex, etcetera. As I recall you had no trouble fucking Cassie.'

'True. And if I wasn't with you I could go for Mia. She is hot, and if she's a good domme, she sounds like someone I would want to be with.'

'I can see that. Unfortunately for you I want you too much, plus she's fucking someone. I'm training her, and I think she's trying to get home to play. Not sure how that's going. She has told me the sex is very satisfying for her, even if it is currently vanilla. Maybe we could try a session sometime.'

'Sounds like a plan.' I changed tack. 'Are you okay?'

'Pretty good now. Want to come over?'

'On my way. I'll bring chocolate.' I knew Julia well by now.

Julia told me, as we lay in the bath, that she hoped it wasn't the end with Cassie, but that trust had been heavily challenged. She also expanded on Mia, talking of her sexiness and desire to be a dominatrix. She paid close attention, Julia explained. Mia shared Julias's joy in a mostly sensual dominance, including love of oral sex, given and received. She fucked slaves ferociously and wielded a mean cane as well when required.

As we dried off Julia turned to me. 'I have a confession. Mia's eaten me out a few times, and once I did her. I loved it.'

'How do I compare?' I asked, pivoting to a sense of inadequacy.

'You've got nothing to worry about. Your techniques are a bit different but both achieve the same results. She's a bit softer than you, but she also doesn't give herself like you do.' A pause, a heartbeat, the time it takes to make a decision you've been wavering over. 'I reckon she would like to be served by you. Would you like to serve her?'

Another pause as I thought it through.

'I would. She's sexy as. I would like you there as well though.'

We left it there, or at least I thought we had.

My birthday was coming up and Julia suggested a week away and a special meal. She booked both a house and dinner at what was becoming our celebration restaurant.

The first Saturday of the week off we went to dinner. I noticed Mia wasn't working. We sat and the waitress approached with our menus. We chose our food and drink, and settled into conversation. Then Julia placed a small box on the table. I popped the box open to find a gates-of-hell. We moved through the courses, and finished with cheese. As we dawdled, swirling the dessert wine and having a biscuit with a splodge of brie, Julia asked if it was alright that Mia joined us for a few days. 'As I explained she's been spending time in the basement, and I think she could be a good domme. I promise she won't do a Cassie on you. Apart from anything else she could, perhaps, earn a bit of money to help her studies. She's studying fine arts.'

'Mia as a domme would be fine. The usual thing about not coming between us applies. I guess the money is if she helps you with the prodomme.'

'Exactly, and there's no sex there.'

On that night we gathered ourselves and made our way home in a taxi because we'd drunk too much.

I was up early the next morning to pick up the car. Back at Julia's we packed it. Alongside our luggage Julia added an ominous black bag. I was sure that as the week proceeded discoveries would be made.

By lunch time we had arrived at a cosy cottage sitting by the sea. It was a short walk to a secluded beach and ten minutes to a great cafe. We unpacked the car and put away the clothes and shopping. As I made a salad for lunch Julia busied herself in one of the bedrooms. I was sure there would be a slew of interesting devices in the dressing table.

As the sun set we strolled to the beach. A quick glance revealed no one around, so Julia suggested a swim. The clothes came off and we both splashed naked. A hug turned into an embrace, into a long slow fuck in the shallow water. My cock, without having come for a week, was granite hard. I eased it in and soon we were pumping together. Julia then wanted doggie, and I was happy to oblige. I slowly sank to the hilt and reached to pinch her nipples, tugging them as I started to move and she moved against me.

As we climaxed she exclaimed 'happy birthday', and after a breathe, 'don't forget your cream pie.'

It was impractical in the water, so we mutually decided to move back to the cottage. Julia slumped on the cane lounge on the deck, while I knelt moved between her languidly splayed legs and eased my tongue amongst her folds, taking my time to clean her. 'Good thing that cake didn't have a candle' I joked.

She looked at me sideways and replied 'now that's an idea for later in the week. This birthday just got extended!' 'Oops' I thought, but did not say.

The next morning Julia decided butt plug training was in order. She hadn't fucked my arse yet, so I guessed that soon the time would come. We started with the smallest plug, which I wore while we went for a walk on the beach. Then the next size up at breakfast. The third, the one I had opened at the restaurant, went in as we prepared to go for a walk.

We headed into town, a short stroll. Julia said she wanted a proper coffee. As we sat outside at the cafe a familiar face approached. Mia appeared before us looking sexy and coy at the same time, if that's possible. I was used to seeing her in black and wearing an apron, as she did at the restaurant, so the white linen pants and bright red t-shirt were a surprise.

We asked Mia about her trip, and talked about how we missed her at dinner on the weekend. 'I guess you'll see the gates of hell on, rather than opened at the table this time' Julia espoused. She continued 'and coincidentally the butt plug that set all this off is in use right now. Its big brother is waiting back at the house as well.'

'Maybe we should all wear them' Mia posed.

'Alright, but Rob wears the biggest, and there will be cock restraint. Time to play.'

Julia handed me the largest plug and lube. As I eased the plug in Julia pulled out our cock cage. Once we had this fitted she sent me to the kitchen to get some drinks and snacks together. Julia assured me they would fit their butt plugs.

We set up at the beach. Before we settled I covered us all in sunscreen, a task I Julia reposed under a large umbrella, resplendent in her sleek black one piece. Mia and I rested on towels, Mia rocking in a quite modest red bikini and me naked except for the steel cock restraint I wore. I was really hoping that no one came along.

We chatted, snoozed, and ate snacks. Mia and I decided to have a swim while Julia demurred. We crashed the waves, splashing each other and generally mucking around. Mia challenged me to a race back to the towels, accepted with alacrity. I didn't know how well she could bodysurf, so she beat me easily. She was on her towel jeering as I wobbled up the beach, shaking the water off me. She stood and I towelled her dry.

'What's my prize?' Mia asked.

'How about and orgasm? Tongue at the ready'.

Mia looked to Julia, whom nodded her affirmation. 'Preserve the mystery' she added mysteriously.

Mia directed me to lie on my back and close my eyes. I felt a wet garment cover my eyes, obviously an improvised blindfold. I could feel Mia move up my body and then her pubus kissed my mouth. I flicked my tongue out and leaned in to my task. I could fell her lips blossom under my ministration, her body rocking over me. As things got more urgent I was working hard.

Suddenly Mia rose, an act unexpected as her orgasm approached. Julia told me what I need to know: 'there's a family coming. Time to cover up.'

The wet garment, revealed to be Mia's bathing bottom, was removed. I looked around to see Julia slipping a sarong around her. Mia had her top on and a towel around her waist. She turned away as she slipped on her bottoms. I only had a towel, so it went on around my waist. We packed and were on our way before the family got close. 'Play time at home' Julia decreed. 'The caning you were going to get at the beach is the first thing up.'

I was sent out for a run immediately we got back to the house. Julia told me she wanted chocolate. We both knew it was an excuse to get me away so they could prepare.

When I returned a note told me to shower and present naked in the living room.

I cleaned up quickly and was soon kneeling in a room where all the furniture had been pushed aside. The wait was probably only a few minutes but the anticipation made it feel endless.

The clack of heels heralded the entrance. I knew better to turn around. I would have plenty of time to enjoy the spectacle of Julia and Mia in domme mode.

A blindfold was fitted and I was stood up. They took my hands and walked me forward. The breeze suggested I was outside. My arms were raised and, as my wrists were shackled, Julia spoke for the first time: 'I told you this would be first order of business. I hope you're ready. Remember safe words.'

In my other ear Mia whispered 'and you owe me the orgasm cut short. I'll be having that and more.'

I sensed them step away. 'How many do you think Mistress?' Mia posed.

'A dozen ought to do it.'

'Each?'

'Each' Julia confirmed.

A second later the first stroke of the cane swooshed in. They came quickly, starting without much venom, and building. It was over before I really knew it. I was mentally rewarding myself when the game changed.

'Now he's warm I want to try this out' Mia announced.

'Before you start let's make sure he can't wriggle too much.' A cord was wrapped around the top of my balls, just below the harness I still wore. 'Move too much and your balls will get a nice tug. Mia has a nice new whip she wants to try. We'll start with six and see how you go. Remember to breathe. Ok?' I nodded meekly.

The first one was a settler, and then Mia laid in. She let me catch my breathe between the strokes, but there was some venom.

'Now six from me' Julia added. She was even harder than Mia, and more precise. It was as though they had decided to push me a bit harder than was normal. For the most part Julia didn't go too hard on me. Maybe Mia's presence was influential. After all, I had no idea how the Wednesday night subs were treated.

'Can you do another set for me?'

'Yes, Mistress.'

The next set was on my upper back rather than my rear. The first dozen were okay, and then there was another dozen. 'You're striping up nicely. I think we might have to keep you off the beach for a day or two so we don't have to explain the marks you're wearing for me.'

This was the most sustained impact play I had submitted to. I still had some capacity, which was good given the next tool selected was a suede flogger. Not painful in itself, it was used to amplify the heat already created. The strokes were soft and alternated between back and bottom. As the pace built and my back buzzed under the punishment it had taken I reached a state where I was entranced, the pain inducing a sort of hum throughout me.

'Can you do a little more for me?'

'Yes Mistress'. This was followed by a double team, flogger on back and whip across the arse. They went hard, but not as hard as the last lot of strokes, but the double teaming meant I lost count. The endorphin surge meant I feel less pain and more bliss than I thought possible. I realised through the daze that there was only the flogger was still being used. There was also audible breathing behind me. I pictured Mia on her knees, working her tongue deep into Julia as she applied the strokes. The beating stopped as an orgasm broke behind me.

I was taken down and laid on the dining table which had been covered with a rug. Julia and Mia worked cream into me, promising there would be no permanent marks, but that I would feel it for a few days.

I was still wearing the blindfold when they eased me into the lounge chair. It was a bit uncomfortable, but that was soon forgotten as Julia removed the blindfold to reveal the glory of my two mistresses for the day.

Both wore knee high leather boots, but that is where the similarity ended. Julia's boots were suede, perfectly matched to her suede and leather lace up bustier. Her perky breasts and trimmed ginger bush were on open display. Her hair rode in a ponytail, her eyes were heavily made up and her lips wore dark, blood red lipstick.

Mia, in contrast, was the most unusually dressed domme I could imagine. She wore delicate make up and her long dark tresses were piled on her head. Her slim but curvy body was captured in a crimson and pale blue floral corset. The cups just covered her nipples. I could see the edges of her hairy bush around the edges of the pale blue panties she wore, while her long legs were encased in crimson leather. Despite challenging my expectation of femdom dress, and I have to admit to little experience with much of it internet based, she seemed to know her way through a scene.

We all had a drink of water and a breather. Julia made sure I was okay to proceed, and then ordered me to my knees. Mia took my place and spread her legs, laying claim to her truncated orgasm from the beach. After several minutes of working with her panties on she instructed me to remove them. Mia closed her legs to make it easy for me. As she reopened her legs her labia blossomed as well. I relished in my first look at her naked cunt, but I also realised my cock was still harnessed as the blood rushed forth. I set to work, bringing Mia to a satisfying orgasm crash a few minutes later. As she approached her heels dug into my back, to be replaced by her legs wrapping my head like a python as she came hard. I kept working lightly around her clitoris, and reckon she probably had a few more smaller ones. Eventually we lack back, Mia in afterglow and me to flex my jaw.

'One the table, on your back, arse at the end' Julia commanded. My anal virginity was now in deep peril.

While I positioned myself my mistresses slid on their harnesses and fitted their strap ons. Julia's was black to match her outfit, while Mia went for a more adventurous hot pink. 'For your first time we've gone for cocks about half your size. Be warned, when you fuck either of our arses then we will use a cock as big as yours.'

'Yes Mistress.'

With that Julia lubed up her cock while Mia removed my butt plug. Julia pushed gently until my arse relaxed enough for the cock to slide right in. This probably took a few minutes but for me time stood still. I looked into Julia's eyes, acknowledging the love with which she took the last barrier between us. Using my legs as a anchor Julia started to slide and grind at a deliberate tempo. Mia demanded I suck her cock in preparation for her turn.

Something passed between Julia and Mia and then Julia withdrew from me. 'Is it alright for Mia to fuck you?' Julia asked.

'Yes Mistress. I welcome it.'

Mia lubed up generously and entered me gently enough, but soon she increased her tempo until she going faster than Julia had. She kept this up for a few minutes, then pulled back to a slower pulsing motion. As she did this Julia shimmied out of her harness and as quickly as she could removed my cock harness. My sore penis rose to the occasion quickly, inviting Julia to ride me as Mia still fucked my arse. I came really quickly, without Julia's permission, for which I might pay later. The geyser of sperm I unleashed seemed to set off her orgasm. While we recovered Mia kept fucking me, until Julia rose and sat on my face for the requisite cream pie. Mia gently disengaged, quickly unbuckled, and stood in a spot where she could see me tonguing Julia. She spread her legs and started frigging herself until orgasm caused her legs to tremble so much she couldn't remain standing.

As my tongue worked hard on her clitoris Julia followed Mia into orgasmic bliss. She slid off my face and into a cuddle with me. 'We had some other things planned for this but lets save them for another time. Shower time?'

'Yes' Mia and I replied in unison.

Mia needed to pee so Julia and I hit the shower first. We were soaping up as Mia entered the room. She strode in, pirouetted around, and proceeded to strip. Turned away from us she leant down to undo her boots, showing off her spectacular arse to us. Boots off, she stood and undid her corset. She turned towards the shower and for the first time I saw her completely naked. Her breasts, the last piece of my puzzle, did not disappoint. They were perfect globes topped with puffy nipples.