My Workmate Julia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of us showered together. After we dressed in comfy clothes we sat on the verandah eating toasted sandwiches and drinking hot chocolate as a storm moved in. We chatted for a while as the thunder and lighting moved over us. Once the torrential rain started we moved inside, and went to bed. Julia and I slept together in the main bedroom while Mia went to the second room.

As the storm raged above us we cuddled and kissed. I brought my hands into play, tweaking nipples and fingering my Julia until she came at the same time as a large thunderclap exploded over the cottage. We drifted to sleep gently as the rain swept across the landscape.

In the early morning we awoke to find Mia in our bed. The girls cuddled and kissed for a bit, but tired as we were we drifted off again together quite quickly.

Several hours later Julia and I awoke together. We staggered out to the kitchen wearing not much to find Mia dressed in tights and a running top. 'I was just leaving a note. I am going to get breakfast. Put the coffee on please. I'll be back in twenty minutes.' With that she turned and ran off down the lane.

While we were alone we kissed for a minute, then we settled at the table.

'How are you feeling?' Julia enquired.

'I'm a bit sore from yesterday, but I feel really happy. And I love you.'

'And I love you to.' She paused in thought, then continued 'and what about Mia. How do you feel about her?'

'I really like her. She's smart, she's sexy, and I think she will be a great domme. I've really enjoyed the last few days.'

'Over the last few months I've come to know her well. I agree with you mostly. I'm not sure she feels as deeply about female domination the way I do, but that's okay. Her story doesn't have the background mine does. She has a good touch but basically it's more a hobby for her rather than a need.'

'Well, she can swing a cane. I could probably go again with her in charge. If you trust her so do I. It's different to Cassie. She was a hard arse, whereas I think you're both different. I know you like having a go and we have sessions regularly but you have not really pushed me close to using my safe word except for a few times. One of those was the first time we played together when I really was along for the fuck and didn't quite get you.'

'That's interesting. It used to be about my needs only, but I've come to realise that it's more satisfying if there is mutual satisfaction. You've been part of that realisation.'

'I'm happy with the amount and level of play. You're very good at picking the time when I want it or need it.'

We paused while I got up to check on the coffee. When I sat the conversation returned to Mia.

'I've got to know Mia really well and we've become food friends. She's having a hard time where she's living and I want to offer the spare room to her. What do you think?'

'Do you love her? I know you've had sex already. Do you want to continue to fuck her when I'm not around?'

'Yes' Julia replied. I couldn't blame her.

'Will you let me fuck her or allow her dominate me when you're not there?'

'Yes, if you want it.'

This was a line that I hadn't been able to cross before, but I was feeling a change in me, a sort of settling. 'She'll be back soon. I'm fine with Mia moving in to your place. The rest I need to think about.' I stopped for a second. 'How about you ask her tonight at dinner. We'll go somewhere nice, dress up?'

'It's a date. I need to go shopping. We girls need to go shopping. Did you bring something nice to wear?

'No. I could probably get a nice new suit. Let me find somewhere nice to eat.'

Mia arrived, shaking off the rain, as we planned the shopping and I was booking the restaurant. The shopping required a trip, but the restaurant we chose was in the town where we were staying.

As we ate pastries and drank over brewed coffee we filled Mia in on the plans.

Showers and half an hour in the car found us in a town big enough to have fashion boutiques. We split, agreeing to meet in an hour and a half. I had time to find a nice outfit, and to make a sneaky trip to a jeweller.

We met for coffee and a bite to eat. Julia and Mia would not let me see their outfits, promising something special. They did describe the new toys they found at the local, apparently very good, adult store. There was the mouth dildo, seven inches of knotty black attached to a firm gag, so that they could both ride me together. For the strap on harnesses there was a dildo closer to my size than the current one, apparently part of an equal and ongoing anal sex experiment. Mia bought a sweet little cock whip. There were also some clamps as well. I was assured I would see them all in good time.

A chilled afternoon spent drinking coffee, chatting and watching the rain, ended when we broke to get ready for dinner. I went first, which allowed me to be sitting in the living room when Julia and Mia appeared. Julia looked very elegant in a simple emerald linen dress, which was accessorised with her pearls. She wore stockings and heels, all smart with her hair up. Mia went a bit looser, hippier, in a white cheesecloth shirt with no bra and linen pants. Her hair was out and she wore strappy sandals. The beauty of them both took my breath away.

Luckily we were hungry because we may not have made the restaurant otherwise. We settled in, ordered and took our first sip of sparkling with a resounding 'cheers'.

After some chat about the food and the surrounds Julia turned to Mia. 'I would like to offer you the spare room at my place. I know things have been a bit difficult, and both Rob and I really like you. You can use the basement, have friends over. Do the things that housemates do.'

'I'd love to.' Mia replied, then turned to me with a question in her eyes.

'I'm absolutely on board' I answered. 'I'm cool for you two to play together as long as no-one else is involved, and you stay healthy. Outside of that, of course, you sleep with who you sleep with, and it's no business of mine.'

'That all makes sense, even if it is a bit blunt. I don't need your permission to fuck who I want to' Mia responded.

'I know, and I'm sorry. I needed to be clear and that was the only way I could express it in the moment.'

'Can I see you in the basement without Julia?'

'Not sure yet. We only thought of this this morning, so there are a few details to hash out.'

'Oh, okay' Mia said. Then she added 'I'd be up for a session where you dominate me.'

Julia and I looked at each other, but it Julia who spoke. 'Both of us?'

'Yes' was the soft response.

'What would you do if I asked you to take your underwear off now as a sign of intent and devotion?' Julia proposed.

'Well, let me say I the offer is a sign of devotion. But, yes I would take my undies off if you demand it. It would be a bit like the sperm stopper situation when we met, but I would be showing off the shadow of my delta.' Mia paused, then added 'Especially since I'm already excited, and there would definitely be a certain dampness.'

'The idea is so hot, but maybe not tonight. Let's take the heat out and enjoy the night as partners and good friends', which reduced the tension a bit.

I had noticed Julia fidgeting a bit as the atmosphere had been lifting. 'What's going on?' I challenged, adding 'It's not like you to retreat like that.'

'There's a certain dampness going on here too. Do you remember the story about the pearl string panties?' she asked me, to which I nodded yes. Turning to Mia she continued 'there was a time, early in our relationship when I asked Rob to pick some erotica as a way of working out what he wanted' Julia explained to Mia. 'There was a story about a woman who got very worked up wearing panties with a string of pearls that caressed her clit and split her pussy. I'm wearing a pair now. Here's a picture for you two: my swollen cunt swallowing a string of pearls surrounded by an old fashioned garter belt. It was either tone it down or head to the bathroom for a quick finger or take Mia and have her eat me out in the cubicle.'

'I have to admit I anticipated a certain sexual tension as well. I put the cock harness on. I was worried about the line of my suit. Tongue and fingers from me only until we get home, assuming you won't make me keep it on.'

At this point the main course arrived. This slowed the pace while we enjoyed amazing food, our minds and bodies focussed on something other each other for a short while. After the plates were cleared, and before the decadent dessert this restaurant was known for arrived, I decided the time was right. To Julia it must have looked as though I was going to the bathroom until I knelt before her. I reached into my pocket for the little black case. Before I opened it I put the question. 'Would you do me the honour' was as far as I got before Julia came over the top with 'yes, yes, yes.' We stood and kissed long and deep.

We sat. 'We'll need to sort out some arrangements. What do think about timing?' I asked Julia.

'About six months should be long enough.' To Mia she said 'You could move in straight away if you want to. We can save some money, and we can play anytime.'

'Being able to play when we want is good, but I like how often we have sessions now. I don't want to 24/7. I also don't mind you doing training and whatever' I added.

'Okay, let's talk more.'

'And I think Mistress Mia might be able to have her fun after all. If you want anyone else involved you have to be there.'

'Speaking of fun' Mia chipped in, 'I want to serve the pair of you to tonight ...'

'Maybe another time' Julia replied, perhaps a little seriously.

'I think tonight should be a celebration. We will take you up on the offer though Mia, so practice your cock sucking, try some nipple clamps and play with anal toys. Soon we promise' I added.

'Okay' Mia conceded, clearly disappointed.

Julia whispered 'I can see you want to be with us, but I think Rob and I need to celebrate alone. I'm sorry. Have you noticed the guy over there that's been eyeing you off all night? What about him for a fuck?'

'No thanks. He's got tickets on himself. He's blown kisses at me a few times. I'd much rather fuck our waitress. Or sleep on my own with a toy or two.'

Our waitress picked that moment to come over with our bill. As she placed it on the table Mia piped up 'where are the facilities?'

'Hi, I'm Jess. I'm going that way so I'll show you.'

They left, and we glowed in each others company. 'I hope Mia's not too disappointed' I remarked.

'She'll be fine.'

When she returned Mia told us that Jess had to go home straight after work, but they had agreed an early morning swim. She also apologised, which we accepted graciously. 'Invite Jess to breakfast. We'll get more pastries.'

'I'll see now it goes. On the way to the bathroom she told me she thought I was sexy. She liked that she could check out my nipples. I would have taken my undies off for her, but not for the loser over there.'

'I get it. Shame you couldn't sort him out as his mistress.'

'Maybe if I had more time. I don't feel I could do that to someone I don't know, even if I get a bad vibe. I think it's about taking time and developing a relationship. It doesn't have to be love but it can't be hate.

'Julia's taught you well' I chipped in.

'It's one of the things I love about her, and also about you. The way you play and live together is something I admire.'

Julia excused herself, and when she returned to the table she handed me a square of material. 'See what the two of you do to me.' I snuck a quick look before I folded the panties and placed them in my pocket.

We settled the bill and headed back to the cottage. Mia passed on a nightcap, saying she needed to got to bed to get up for her 6am swim. Julia and I took glasses of dessert wine into our room and sipped them as we undressed. By candlelight Julia removed the harness, and watched intently as my cock grew. She slipped off her dress revealing her engorged cunt framed by the garter belt. We celebrated our love with a long slow intimate fuck.

The next morning I went for pastries while Julia made coffee. We were enjoying our first cup and pastry when Mia arrived alone. A raised eyebrow was met with 'don't worry, Jess is coming after a shower. She shouldn't be too long.'

'Long enough for you to tell us all about it, I hope' Julia replied.

'When I arrived she was already in the water. I wore my one piece but Jess was naked. She told me she always swam like that early in the morning. She's fucking gorgeous. Anyway, we body surfed a few times, and ended up standing in the water kissing each other. After we got out of the water we chatted for a bit while we sipped her hot chocolate. Jess is in her last year of studying

Law. Her parents live here and she comes home over the summer to help. The waitressing is one job, as well as helping in the family shop.

'I thought I was straight, but I think I might be bi. I really like Jess, and I love you Julia. Anyway, she's heading back to the city in a few weeks so we'll catch up some more then I think. Do you think I should tell her about liking female domination?'

Julia thought for a moment, then replied 'yes, I think it would be unfair if you didn't tell her soon. If you want I can explain how you fit into our lives if that helps. I think she needs to fall for all of you. You might have to stop playing with us for a bit until this shakes out. If she's your real deal don't risk it for something like this, and if she can't deal you can get over it and move on. I must say it's been exceptionally quick.'

'I can't really explain it, but I noticed her last night and I thought she was hot. All I could think about was her as I frigged myself. The time we spent on the beach was magical. She's sexy, she's bright, she seems to like me a lot. I want to see where it goes.'

A knock heralded signalled the end of the conversation. Mia brought Jess in and introduced her formally. Out of fine dining starches she was, like Mia, a stunning and natural girl. She wore jeans and a shirt that did nothing to hide her charms.

We all sat to a plate of pastries and coffee and chatted. Jess told us about herself, particularly about university. We explained the celebration last night. Mia had already filled her in a bit, so Jess asked us about our plans.

'You know Mia is moving in with us?' Julia asked Jess.

'Yes. I hope to see her room one day.'

'I think that's a given' Mia replied.

'Well, about that. Jess, has Mia told you anything about what Rob and I get up to?'

'I got a very basic outline. I wanted to kiss her too much to talk a lot.'

This brought a laugh, and then Julia pressed on. 'We met at work, and our first date was a session in my, soon to be our, basement. I'm a dominatrix and Rob is my submissive when we play. Mia has also played in my basement, and a few days ago the three of us had a session here.'

'I wish I'd known. I've wondered about that lifestyle. Near where I go to uni lectures I see posters for special nights at a club. I looked it up once and was intrigued, but I had no one to go with. My student friends are not that adventurous. Also, because I'm studying law I need to be careful about what gets out.'

Pushing harder, Julia continued 'Mia has had sex with me and Rob, and has my permission to take Rob to our basement. That might include sex.'

The room fell silent while Jess had a think. She then said 'I've only just met all of you, so I'm not about to judge your lifestyle. I don't really know what to think. I really like Mia, and I appreciate your openness. Let's see what happens when I get to the city. You never know, I might want to play too.'

Jess left soon after. She had things to do and work that night. We retired to the beach to tan, Julia covered head to foot in clothes and sunscreen, had an afternoon snooze and a simple supper. As we ate Mia told us that she and Jess were meeting again the next morning. They planned to spend the day. Mia said that she thought about a session but that it felt a bit rushed.

'I agree' said Julia, continuing 'it is too soon. It would be better to set it up when you know each other a bit better. Do you think she is dominant or submissive? Is it just you or are we involved in some way?'

'Mmmmm' Mia sighed. 'I'm not sure. I'll talk to her to tomorrow. We have the morning together, so I'll ask the question at the right time.'

'You might want to invite Jess to stay ahead of going back to uni. She's welcome to stay for a day or two and see what could be. If it's all good you can play in the basement, with us or without.'

The following afternoon we all returned to the city. Mia made her restaurant shift, and moved in the next day. Things for us also returned to the new normal of being engaged, though we did keep it to ourselves for the present. I spent more time at Julia's but I maintained my own place for the moment.

Mia went back to see Jess twice, for a couple of days each time. She came back full of hope and desire. On the first visit they swam, went to the movies, cooked dinner together, and went on a walk that finished with lovemaking under a waterfall.

As they were having their last meal of the visit Mia asked Jess to pick some erotic fiction that she liked, just as Julia had with me. The list Jess came back with a couple of days later was a mix of lesbian romance, some lesbian femdom, a femdom group scene and a couple of naturist stories. Mia planned to use these as a filter rather than specifically referencing them.

On her second visit Mia took a range of toys, including nipple clamps, butt plugs, a flogger and some restraints. On the second day they were alone in the house. After morning coffee Mia started a scene. She instructed Jess to strip and wait on the verandah. It was partly obscured but there was still the chance of a passerby catching a glimpse. Mia left her there for fifteen minutes, and then carried out her handful of toys. Mia had her hair up and was dressed for comfort in a tight white T-shirt and a pair of black leggings.

After securing Jess to the verandah railing with leather cuffs she started with a regime of hand slaps. Mia worked her arse, stomach and breasts with her hand. After a rest for both of them Mia clamped Jess' small nipples and slid a small butt plug into her. The suede flogger was next. Rippling swashes across Jess' back and legs, swinging arcs into her stomach and breasts, an all over blush of devotion. The pace and force built as Mia worked into her tasks. Jess, clued up on safe words, called yellow. At that Mia stopped and moved behind Jess, placing the flogger on the table where half an hour earlier they were enjoying coffee.

Mia slid her thumb inside Jess, and started working her clitoris over with her fingers. As they writhed together Mia whispered 'tell me what you want Jess.'

Between sucked in breaths Jess replied 'I want to cum. Now.'

'Nope. Wait till I give you permission.'

'Please, please' she begged.

Mia edged Jess for a few minutes, although Jess said later that it felt like an hour. In that moment she decided to turn the tables.

'Now. You have permission.' Mia unleashed Jess' orgasm. As she shuddered Mia reached in and removed the clamps, further pushing Jess. Mia was quick to release her, and they moved quickly to Jess' bedroom.

Jess suggested that get naked and Mia lie down on her back so she could go down on her. As she lapped at Mia's excited cunt Jess sneakily manoeuvered the wrist restraints ready to use. Her bed had slats that made it easy to secure Mia's wrists once she had gained the upper hand. She then lubed up the other butt plug Mia brought with her.

Jess reached into her draw and pulled out her own toy, a gnarly dildo. With Mia watching every move Jess pulled across an armchair. She rolled her hips, lifted and spread her legs and started to caress her slick pussy. Soon she was sliding the big veined dildo in and out, pushing it to the hilt. Mia lay wide eyed with lust as Jess played wantonly onward. Jess paused to pull out her butt plug. She lubed up the dildo and worked it into her gaping anus. Slow sliding of the dildo and finger work on her clitoris brought Jess to a second ripping orgasm.