My Workmate Julia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I've been skinny dipping for a few years because I like the thrill, and t feels so natural. With my colouring nude beaches during the day are a rigmarole, but this is fun and freeing.'

We let the quiet envelope us for a while, floating together.

'Time to take me home for a shower and a good fucking' Julia whispered to me.

On the way back to the car we picked up our clothes. Julia kept towels in the boot for occasions like this so we dried off. I put my shirt and pants back on, while Julia wrapped herself in just her coat. In an unspoken agreement I took the wheel while Julia became the passenger. She opened the window and her coat and enjoyed the breeze until we started to use more major roads.

I drove past the restaurant we had dined in and headed straight for Julia's. As the front door clicked shut she was naked and heading for the shower, with me fast behind. A quick rinse, then we moved to the bedroom. We stood and kissed, then Julia kicked into the next phase. As she collapsed onto the bed she urged 'come on big boy, fill me up', an invitation taken with alacrity. Deep missionary morphed into cowgirl, Julia's pert breasts shimmering as she slid up and down my full length. A short sharp deep doggie soon had both of us moaning in satisfaction.

Sleep overtook us rapidly, but I awoke early. I walked the couple of kilometres to pick my car. On the way back to Julia's I picked up some croissants. I arrived to find her in the kitchen making coffee, wearing only a mans shirt and a big grin. Breakfast together was the start of another memorable day.

As we ate Julia asked me to remind her of the stories I had sent her. She had asked for at least three, but I had responded with more. 'I can't remember the titles, but there was the one where the slave had to choose between rare pussy eating or cleaning up his semen every time, no matter where it landed. There was the artist with the cabin on the lake. The woman who wore the pearl string panties, eating out the friend of his wife from work. I also liked where the wife fucked her husband's arse, the best friends partner, and the neighbour who takes over from a domme.'*

'I was reasonably impressed with the stories you picked. I am assuming that the stories you picked are stories you would like to explore.'

'Yes Mistress. That is what I understood of your request to look at the stories.'

'Excellent. I've picked the three I want to go for first since you seemed unable to do that, but I did enjoy reading all of them. My vibrator worked hard as I read them.

'You won't know which three I liked until things happen, except for the first one. Your choice to make now is to have the honour of eating a cream pie from me twice a year, on our birthdays, or for you to eat you cum wherever it spills. That might be on me, in me, on you, on or in someone else. What do you think? A or B?'

'B please Mistress.'

'Good choice. We'll put that choice into action soon. Now I have some things to do. I'd like you back here at 3pm. Please buy a good bottle of brut sparkling wine for us.'

I was back on time. Julia met me wearing a t-shirt and track pants. We sat down to a coffee and chatted.

'I expected to come back to you wearing boots and wielding a whip.'

'I did think about that. Then I thought about one of the stories presented, the one where a slave eats out the work colleague of his mistress. I thought we could try that. My friend Cassie is coming for afternoon tea at four. If it's possible I would like to introduce her to my brand of female domination this afternoon. So I think the story is a good place to start, but I want to add a bit more that might challenge your limits.'

'I'm absolutely up for the story as is. As for extras I need to know what you are thinking.'

'Well, I want you to wear your butt plug. I might want to ream you later. I want you to wear a cock cage for me, maybe some clamps. I might want you to fuck Cassie. I want to beat you. I might want to do several things at once. What do you think?'

'I'm up for most of the list. The one thing that is a no from me is the reaming. I think that ought to be a special event. Today will be big enough without that. I assume using safe words will not stop our relationship.'

'Of course not' Julia replied a bit tartly. 'I don't know whether to be insulted or pleased that you asked.'

'I don't want this thing to stop so I want to understand what you want and what you think.'

'I am pleased you think I might test your limits, and the upset comes from what I thought was a lack of trust in me.'

'I am sorry mistress, I didn't mean to insult you. I've read too many stories where using safe words ended scenes or even relationships.'

'It's okay. No need to ever ask again, using a safe word won't end anything except what is happening at the time.'

'Thank you Mistress.'

'Time to prepare. Cassie will be here in twenty minutes. Take a shower and shave the end of your cock and your balls, finishing with cold water. Your cock must be flaccid to put the harness on. Call me when you're out. You have ten minutes. Go.'

I came out freshly shaved and totally soft. As I stood before her Julia knelt and fitted the sleek metal cock cage to me. There was a little space but if I became erect I was going to feel some real constriction. As if reading my mind Julia said 'Think yourself lucky. It could have been a third smaller or be lined with spikes.'

'Thank you Mistress.'

As she finished attaching the cage she added 'this might not have spikes, but this does.' In her hand was a sort of leather bag, a studded drawstring ball sack. Julia slid my balls into the bag, drew it tight and tied it across the top of my cock. She also bucked a collar around my neck.

'Okay?' Julia enquired as she gently squeezed me.

'Yes, Mistress.'

'We'll do the butt plug some other time. Help me dress' she instructed. As she stood naked I laced her knee high leather boots. Julia then stepped into a flared mid thigh skirt. She topped it with a white crop top.

'Please make the tea and lay out the cake. You will serve and then the three of us will talk.'

The doorbell rang while I was laying out the cake so Julia answered the door.

I sank to my knees as I entered the sitting room. Looking down I moved to the coffee table and put down the tea. Julia bid me pour the tea. Once the cups were full and the plates loaded I was able to sit down. Although I was only wearing genital restrains and the women had clothes on I was able to be part of the conversation. While Julia and Cassie chatted I was also able to check out Cassie. Tall, curvy, brunette, smiling.

Once the tea was drunk and the cake eaten Julia ordered me downstairs. I was told to fit the blindfold Julia had placed on the table and then kneel, ready to start.

After several minutes I could hear Julia and Cassie enter the playroom. There was a clinking sound and it became apparent that a leash had been clipped on. It proved handy for Cassie as she pulled me between her open thighs. I took a little time getting the lay of the land before laying long languid strokes on her upper thighs and into the creases. As she started to warm up I went shorter and sharper around her now erect hood. Soon Cassie peaked, her orgasm rippling through her.

'Fuck that was good' Cassie exclaimed between breaths. 'It's been a while. Can I go again?'

'Of course' Julia replied. 'Do you often have two?'

'Sometimes, if my partner is good. Before now I've never had an orgasm from oral, so I don't know. It's often been fingers.'

'Alright, here's some rules Rob. Hands are okay this time. Cunt or tits Cassie?'

'Nipples only. Hard.'

'Alright. After seven and a half minutes Rob gets the first stroke. One every thirty seconds after that until there's been six. That's ten minutes. Two minutes grace and then the cage stays on for the entire weekend. Two minutes after that you leave and we party without you. Every minute after that is a day in the cage, either in a row or at weekends, your choice. Cassie calls it when she's satisfied. Understand?'

'Green Mistress.'

'Time starts now.' With that I started working on Cassie again, honing in on her clitoris, but aware it would be very sensitive. As my tongue worked on her slick folds my hands found Cassie's erect nipples. I pulled and tugged and twisted as my tongue danced down below. All the while Julia counted off the minutes. I could hear the swish of the cane as she warmed up her arm I was pretty sure there would not be much warm up.

As the time increased I went closer and harder and I could sense Cassie closing on her second orgasm. I just couldn't get her over the edge though. Julia called seven minutes and I knew pain was coming. Before I could prepare the air exploded with the first stroke. Julia was going hard. Before I knew it the second and third strokes streaked my arse. I was just about ready for the fourth and fifth. I was on fire and preparing to call my safe word as the sixth and final stroke took my breath away. Luckily for me Cassie exploded in her second orgasm as the final stroke arrived. I still don't know if it was my hands and tongue or Julia's caning that did it for her. Perhaps both.

We stopped for a break. Julia and Cassie must have had a silent conversation because the blindfold came off, letting me see Cassie back in her sundress. Her face, flushed by the orgasm that had ripped her, was in angelic repose.

I turned to Julia to thank her. She stood proud, naked but for her boots. 'Go to the bathroom. I'll be there in a sec to rub in some cream and remove the harness. Ready to play?'

To which I responded with and emphatic 'yes Mistress.'

Julia joined me a few minutes later. After squeezing my balls to get a bit of shrinkage she undid the harness and slid it off. The studded ball bag stayed on. 'How was the harness?'

'Okay at first, but when I started getting hard as I ate out Cassie it really hurt. Your caning sorted that though. It was pretty hard. I almost called red.'

'Good to know, especially with what's coming tonight. Miss Cassandra is your Mistress for the next little while. I will supervise and make sure nothing bad happens. Safe words are, of course, valid and will be honoured immediately. I know she's raw but I think you might enjoy yourself.'

'Mistress, of course I look forward to serving. Will it be a permanent thing?'

'There are no plans at this stage. Nothing will change if you don't want it to. You can also call a stop now if you want.'

'I'm okay if you are. As long as you remember you're the one I love.' I realised after I had said it that it was probably a bit soon, but there was no going back.

'As it turns out, I love you too' Julia replied. My heart leapt.

'I think a celebration is in order. Too late tonight, especially with Miss Cassandra here. How about lunch tomorrow?'

'Great idea. Make the call while I check on Cassie. Knock and enter when called.' With that she left me to book the restaurant.

I knocked at the playroom door and was invited in. I sank to my knees and moved into the room.

Miss Cassandra stood before me, dressed for the role. Julia had clearly helped Cassie with this. On her feet she wore ankle boots with four inch heels. Cassie's upper body was encased with a studded cupless leather bra, showing her large deep breasts off. She also wore a pair of tight lycra boy leg shorts. Her long hair had been pulled up into a no-nonsense bun. The look was cobbled together but it spoke of someone who could settle into the role.

'Are you ready to serve me?' she asked, following immediately on with 'I wasn't impressed with your work before. I thought you were lazy. I can't imagine any slave of mine taking so long to bring me to an orgasm the way you did. Punishment time. Julia, please prepare him.'

Mistress had well disguised shackle points in the room. Soon I was stretched in an X shape facing my Mistress. Miss Cassandra had Julia fit me with nipple clamps. She chose clover clamps, heavier than the usual lighter clamps she used. As Julia stepped away Cassie stepped in and, with one hand she squeezed my balls, and with the other she tugged the chain that joined the clamps. Pain cascaded across my body. She grinned with pleasure and then stepped away.

Picking up a flogger she gave me a sharp half dozen across the stomach. I was hoping she was not echoing Julia's earlier caning, where there was no warm up. The flogger was dropped and a crop picked up. A more measured and subtler set of slaps rang out on my hardening shaft. She moved in again and squeezed my balls, pulling the chain again. As I groaned loudly Miss Cassandra stepped back to admire her work and I couldn't help noticing her erect nipples and the combined cameltoe and wet patch adorning her pants.

I wondered what was coming next, and I was totally surprised. Cassie sank to her knees and slurped my cock, working it into her mouth. Very soon I was rock hard. She released me and stood. A handful of lube and soon Cassie was giving me a hand job like I had never had before. Julia watched on with interest as I was driven to the edge. Just as I was about to explode Cassandra released my cock, totally ruining my orgasm. My cock pulsed in anguish as the opportunity passed my by, except for a dribble of semen that seeped out of me and fell to the floor like homey from a spoon. Cassandra stepped away with tormentor's glee in her eyes and Julia stepped up to release me. She didn't need to remind me: I sank to me knees and licked what cum was there off the floor.

Once I believed I was finished I glanced up and Julia nodded her satisfaction. I stood and she eased the clamps of my tortured nipples. She also released my balls from their spiky prison. She pointed to the well used armchair and I gratefully collapsed at her command.

'What now?' Julia turned and asked Cassie.

'I want his cock.'

'Not now. Cassie, please excuse us for a minute.'

Julia drew me into the bathroom. 'Are you able to fuck me?' she asked.

'Yes Mistress, I would like that. Just give me ten minutes rest.'

'Ok, good. And would you like to fuck Cassie?'

'Well, she's very sexy, so yes. But only if you permit it. I won't do anything to come between us.'

'Here's my idea. Cassie and I paper rock scissors as we masturbate. For each go the winner keeps going while the loser stops. You call the time for the next contest. The winner spends the night with you while the loser sleeps alone.'

'Or we could just have a threesome and be done with it.'

We started in the shower, where I was able to catch a look at Cassie's pronounced hood. I couldn't resist a quick lick before Julia reminded me that she had missed out so far. It was short work to get her off with my tongue while Cassie stood behind her, playing with her puckered nipples and kissing the sweet spot behind her ear.

Out of the shower I reverentially towelled both Julia and Cassie dry. I then towelled myself and followed them into the bedroom. Julia took a minute to lube up my penis and fit a cock ring on me. 'You've got a job to do on both of us. On your back to start I think.'

I lay back, my cock waiving in the breeze. Julia swiped a smear on lube across her lips and eased herself onto my shaft. Julia started to slowly figure eight up and down my cock. I could feel her work from head to base, sinuous and intent. Cassie then sat on my chest facing Julia. They obviously kissed long and deep before Cassie turned around and faced me. 'Do you mind?' was all she had to ask. I nodded and she moved up and lowered herself over my face, going for her third.

As it was we all came very close together. Julia stopped moving, then clamped herself on my cock as she pulsed with orgasm, a long moan coming with her release. Cassie followed seconds later. As she lifted herself off me she held her puffy open in a display of satisfaction, accompanied by a whispered thank you. I then triggered, shooting a huge load into Julia, who remained locked on me.

Julia rolled off me after what felt like an age, but was probably only a minute or so. We all lay, synchronous heavy breathing for a while, and then Julia reminded me 'You know what you need to do.' With that I moved between her prone legs and began to lick her clean, starting with the creases of her thighs and moving inwards to the core of her desire. I didn't need to look to know she wanted another orgasm. As I licked ever more fervently I spied Cassie move to Julia's side. She seemed, from my limited viewpoint, to be kissing and caressing Julia's nipples. Julia moved to hold my head to better direct my assault on her clitoris, and Cassie took the opportunity to slide behind her. I could only imagine the tongue and hands of Cassie working on nipples and neck, finding all the sweet spots. Julia held off as long as she could before a wave of joy exploded over her, causing her to buckle with the sensations.

Julia had just enough energy to remove the cock ring before we all collapsed into sleep. Several hours later I woke, needing to go to the bathroom. When I returned the ladies had woken too, and were locked in a passionate embrace. As I moved to lie behind Julia she broke the kiss and looked at me, nodding at Cassie. A swift change of direction took me t9 Cassie's back. It started with licking and caressing. My penis rose again, and it was the work of a moment to slip it into Cassie's sweet folds. We rolled together, Cassie impaled on me while I worked her clitoris with my fingers. Julia maintained the frontal assault, mouth to mouth and hand pulling and twisting nipples until the inevitable occurred.

Happy to help me finish, Cassie proceeded to blow me. The load was quickly delivered and not too big. She swallowed some before I tongue kissed her, accepting what I could to honour the promise I had made to Julia.

Over a light breakfast the next morning Julia asked us what we liked the most the previous night. Cassie replied first, 'I wasn't sure if I wanted t9 submit or be in charge. Al, I can say is that if I have a sub like Rob I would mostly want to be in charge, but I could switch a bit. I also like the vibe you guys have when you're not playing. And you were awesome Julia. I would be excited and a little scared if you ever demanded I serve you.'

'Would you submit?'

'Probably. It would depend on the circumstances and if it felt right.'

'Maybe we'll find these circumstances one day. Have a think.' Turning to me, she continued 'Rob, what about your highlight?'

'There are a few. The total suck up is saying I loved serving you, but I did, and do every time. The orgasm time game was fun, though that caning hurt a fuckload. And Cassie followed it up beautifully.'

'That was a highlight for me too, especially Cassie ruining your orgasm. I might have to try it myself. Fucking with that cock ring on you was great for me. You felt really hard, and I loved seeing those ropey veins. Your cock looked like one of those fat dildos. That was the best fuck I've had for ages.'

'Glad I could help' I replied. 'I look forward to trying to best it.'

I showered first. When I got out Julia caught me as I was getting dressed. 'Rob, I'll meet you at the restaurant. I want to chat to Cassie. Needless to say the rest of the day is couple us.'

I left, leaving the ladies to chat, shower and whatever.

I arrive at the restaurant first. On the way I stopped at a jewellery shop to buy a celebratory present for Julia.

As I perused the wine list I became aware of a change of atmospheric pressure near me. I looked up to see Julia nearing the table. She looked ravishing. Her clothing managed to make her elegant and sexy. Under her linen shirt her breasts swayed gently.

'I'm sorry I'm a few minutes late. I had to stop off for something on the way.' She pulled a small box out of her bag and slipped it across the table. 'You don't need to open it in public' she added quietly.