All Comments on 'My Year as a Sorority Pussy Slave'

by ProfessorJay

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved it, thanks for writing and sharing it with us.

ProfessorJayProfessorJayalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Anonymous, Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story was quite good but, dear god, please stop using LOL. if you have to tell someone when to laugh than your writing must not be very good. If the story is well written then there is no need for LOL.

Avidreader0Avidreader0almost 3 years ago

I loved the story. It made me feel envy LOL.

ProfessorJayProfessorJayalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Avidreader0,

I am pleased you enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it would be nice if in PT 2, if both get togeather and maybe be a team next year.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohio12 months ago

I agree with the other comment about “LOL.” It was over-used. Also, I seem to recall there were cameras and other methods for monitoring the activities — the sisters knew of the two times he climaxed, for example, in both cases because he was ordered to and had to obey the sister at the time. So how did the one sister get away with bringing her boyfriend into the room, in violation of the rules, to force our SPS Professor to clean up both the boyfriend’s cock and the sister’s fresh cream pie? All-in-all, this story was erotic and fairly well-written. Too bad there was no sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous