Myfanwy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did get carried away if she had a drink or two as she was small. She would get quite flirty coming out of her shell. She had good rhythm and could dance her socks off. If she had too many drinks she was a mess and a liability for the rest of the evening. All that meant that I became very protective of her.

Despite her late start, as our relationship developed, so did her libido. In public she had a shy and proper persona in bed she was a tiger. She would often take the initiative but luckily we largely matched. I fancied it was the outpouring from years of restraint. She once said that she had masturbated from a very young age. Interestingly there was not a lot of close affection but when we were alone sex was like raw sex, it was not what I would call making love. Our romantic side was our public side.

Myfanwy being shy meant our sex life started tentatively. I needed to get her alone, so capitalizing on her love of the outdoors I suggested we explore a track on the West Coast. Myfanwy new her way around and chose one with a hut that we could overnight in and return the next day.

Picking up Myfanwy, I found her well organised, She had obviously done this many time before. She was dressed in a plaid shirt and big baggy men's khaki shorts, excellent boots and heavy woolly socks. Her pack looked like it had plenty of use. Being in the south island the climb was steep through deep bush until we reached the tussock land in a shallow valley at the top of the rise. Myfanwy was really red faced when we reached the hut but never showed any signs of tiring. I was impressed.

Leaving our boots on the porch we settled in to the hut. There were several bunks but there was no one else staying there that night. Myfanwy and I prepared some curry and rice. Myfanwy had a small gas cooker. We ate on light aluminium plates on the porch in the twilight.

We returned there after cleaning our plates to sit and talk. Down in the valley there were two morepork owls calling each other in the gathering gloom. We heard a noise in the scrub that was slightly down the path.

"Is that a possum?"

I thought it might be a wild pig but I didn't want to alarm Myfanwy; "Probably a weka."

Myfanwy began to get a little frightened and snuggled into me. It was a good excuse anyway.

I put my arm around her and she nuzzled my neck. With the other hand I reached across and undid a button on her shirt. I waited, but there was no objection so I undid another. I felt Myfanwy's breath start to deepen so I carried on until I exposed her bra. I slipped a hand under her right cup and held it there. Her nipple was button hard.

There was still no objection so I lightly squeezed it and began to caress it. Myfanwy slipped her hand under her strap and popped the breast exposing a bright pink engorged nipple. Awkwardly I twisted but was able to give it a quick pass with my tongue. Myfanwy clutched on to my head pushing it into her breasts dislodging the other cup so that both were completely exposed.

At that point we stood. I wasn't thinking but the intention was inevitably to retire to our bunks and continue there, I guess. At this stage I was behind her and she was twisting to kiss me but I ran my hand down her shorts. I massaged her mons through the fly and Myfanwy doubled slightly, in reaction. I could hear her begin to gasp slightly. I undid her belt enough to slip down her fly and run my hands into her now extremely wet warm cleft. I discovered another of Myfanwy's attributes. When she gets going she was one horny girl and became very, very juicy. My fingers fondled her tight little folds and stiff hooded clit. Myfanwy was squirming in lust and gesturing toward the door muttering unintelligible grunting. The meaning was clear. The girl wanted to fuck.

We retired to the blackness of the hut feeling our way to the lower bunk for our first passionate coupling. Jostling over her, Myfanwy's legs tightly wrapped around me, face to face, we settled into what would always be her favourite position. Myfanwy was uninhibited, animated and focussed. She enjoyed sex and it showed. In the throes of lovemaking her affection came alive; there was none of her normal reserve. Her attention to me was all love for her; she incessantly talked about it during sex.

Once we started it seemed we were coupling at every opportunity. On the way down from the hut we stopped in a cool little glade. She bent over a fallen trunk. Pulled down her shorts and let me come from behind. Observing the globes of her behind in the morning's sun, I was entranced with their white purity. Each stroke I slid into her reddened her cheeks. Her face flushed to an extraordinary pink; all the while gasping loudly and perspiring profusely. Again the pink little fleshy lips were oozing her juice. The girl would never need lubricant.

That morning left me obsessed with those alabaster globes and it became my favoured position that soon evolved into anal. Just recalling my prick slipping in and out her dilated anus, lubricated on her own excess juice, remains an image that can stir me to masturbation.

Intimacy with Myfanwy seemed to make my memory of sex with Madelaine seem dirty. Myfanwy was somehow pure and angelic. Although Madelaine taught me so much, I felt a little ashamed and never really told Myfanwy much about my time with her and certainly never mentioned she was married.

Our sex life settled in our routine. There were highs and lows. My challenge though was to keep up with Myfanwy and we had to be a little inventive at times with toys and masturbation just so we were not saddled with frustration with one another.

Sex aside, our band stepped up over time and our social life really surrounded the band. When we weren't studying together Myfanwy would accompany me on gigs. Myfanwy would become very clingy. I didn't mind and liked her being there. I liked her hanging on my arm. In time her dress and hair began to evolve. I guess just mixing with Sarah and the girls who associated with the band rubbed off. She seemed to metamorphose into someone who was elegant and stylish. She discovered the best hair stylist the best clothes shops and took to wearing kooky glasses.

Myfanwy was studying pol Sci and English lit. She eventually went on and got a diploma in journalism. I doubled majored in engineering and ecology. To cut a long story short Blake, Sarah, Myfanwy and I all ended up in Wellington. Myfanwy picked up a junior position on the news desk at the government Radio station; I was working with a landscape and environmental consultancy and Blake with a prestigious International engineering consultancy.

Back in Wellington Myfanwy and I were married. Blake had Married Sarah while in Christchurch. Blake and I with our respective partners were living in separate apartments and it was a little while before Myfanwy and I moved into the family house.

Blake and I still played, in fact we had evolved. We kind of studied rhythm and were into poly rhythms, especially jazz funk. Blake got another drum machine to supplement his kit. It was his second since he had bought an old second hand 808 when we were still at school.

We did not always see eye to eye with the guys in the band; the Christchurch band included guys studying music at uni who were very serious and earnest. To them it was a career but to Blake and I it was just fun.

The band was evolving toward electronic sounds. Three guys followed us up to Wellington and we started laying down our first digital album. We were still playing gigs and had settled into the muso scene around wellington. The scene was evolving from dub but we had our own particular groove. There was a small group of fan boys and girls, band followers who moved up as well. We used to do a two night regular gig in a midtown bar.

There were a lot of tensions around at that time. It was clear that the band would eventually split. The album would be our swan song before the others went their way. The album was our indulgence and even included guest appearances from my father on acoustic guitar and Myfanwy, voice and lute. Myfanwy added her operatic soprano to an ethereal electronic ambience. A number was actually penned by Mythanwy and me. It did actually get nominated for a music writer's award but, alas was unplaced in the final.

The other three were mumbling about moving on to Auckland. Our fan base was kind of split about that too. Among them were Shayde, Laydee and Karen. They originally came with Blake's petrol head mates. The band called them the Mustang Grrrrlz. I don't know why they really followed us up. They were just part of the crowd in Christchurch but in Wellington they were different from the rest Even though they were polar opposites they were as thick as thieves with Myfanwy. I never liked them and made it known to Myfanwy but that just made her upset.

This whole thing stuttered along for about three years. Myfanwy and I had moved into the house by this stage. It came to a point that we agreed to part ways with the others in the band. We had gigs for a month and that was that. It was clear that Blake and I had careers that we really needed to devote ourselves to and both Sarah and Myfanwy had started talking about babies.

I was tired of the social scene around gigs; the late night alcohol and drugs thing. There was plenty of other things we could do like theatre and what not. Curiously Myfanwy did not seem so tired of it all and was often dragged out by her girlfriends. I felt obliged to accompany her but I didn't think of us as singles like this group were behaving. I did get Myfanwy to more serious entertainment and she absolutely loved going to an opera or a ballet but her other friends put this down.

You see where this is going?

The first thing that happened that showed it was getting out of hand was just after the band had wound up. It was an unusual night in that Myfanwy had gone out without me. I was feeling really unwell and I was a little put out she had done that. It was a Friday. On the Saturday we had arranged to go around to Blake and Sarah's for dinner and cards.

I was dozing off in front of the TV when a very pissed Myfanwy burst in announcing that Blake had been cheating with some woman on Sarah. She made it sound as though he had got this woman pissed and it was effectively a date rape. It had been someone from Myfanwy's work but she had only heard about it that night at a bar.

That did not sound like Blake. It wasn't late, so I immediately rang Blake but got Sarah. She was crying. Someone had rung her and apparently it was true. I couldn't believe it. It did not sound like the Blake I knew. I couldn't speak to him about it because he had fucked off to some place.

There was a time that he would come straight to me about this sort of thing but Myfanwy and her friends were behaving like loonies so I guess he was giving us a wide berth. I couldn't get him on his cell as apparently Sarah smashed it.

Myfanwy gave me my orders.

I was never to see Blake again.

He was my oldest friend and now he was a social a pariah. If this was true, it was not something I would ever condone. I still did not wholly believe it but to everyone else it seemed to have been game set and match

I got this big lecture from Myfanwy about she would never accept that kind of behaviour from me. It would be instant divorce and she would trash everything I had. I said "well if you cheated on me would the same thing would apply?"

"Of course," she said, "But there is no chance of that. I would never ever go behind your back."

It was a bad time for me. I rang Sarah in the morning to confirm the dinner was off. It turned out it was to be a little anniversary celebration and yes it was off and no she did not know where Blake was and she never wanted to see him again.

I became quite depressed over that. After all he was my oldest friend and even though the band had disbanded we still planned on playing together socially. I got over it by burying myself in work and maybe I did neglect Myfanwy a little but not seriously I thought.

It was about a month later that I got a call from Blake. "Hey Dude," he says "Are you Ok for lunch?"

"Yeah OK what's happening?"

"Well Sarah and I are back together and we are moving to Auckland."

"Really? Why?"

"I'll tell you over lunch."

* * * * *

All this time I am thinking about this, I am sitting in the chair across from Myfanwy. All this time we have not spoken. I am thinking of that lunch with Blake when I look up at Myfanwy. She had sat back withdrawn. She was not looking to say anything herself. She never knew I went to lunch that day. She was so emotionally anti Blake, I felt guilty about going.

It was my biggest mistake. I should have challenged her with the info then. But that lunch also undermined our marriage. It got me thinking that I should move back to Auckland. Such a thought would have been apostasy in the past because Myfanwy had so much invested in Wellington but after that lunch I began pondering about the possibility. It was not in the front of my mind but the implication was that it could happen with or without Myfanwy.

I joined him at a café with a pleasant outside space, it was warm and calm and quite conducive to quiet conversation. We were adjacent a park; a quiet space.

I just ordered a salad and coffee. I was keeping my eating down at the time.

Blake settled.

He just got started straight off. "Any of those bitches come on to you?"

"Oh yeah from time to time; Shayde especially. It's usually the alcohol speaking. "

"Yeah right, it definitely is not."

"The bitches are trying to break us up. You and I are a step up for them. When the band thing began to disintegrate and the social group was going in different directions Shayde and her coven were getting desperate. You and I am on a career trajectory, my son, which no other guy in that group is on. Those bitches see us as status and a meal ticket and the scheming conniving bitches will stop at nothing."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! That's a bit over the top."

"I have had Shayde, Laydee and Karen all come on to me at some time or other. They can be very insistent but I always flicked them off. I 'm sorry to say this, buddy, but I have to, by way of warning. A couple of months ago things changed tack when Myfanwy came on to me."

"Shit that does not sound like the Myfanwy I know."

"I have to agree but it happened."

"Had she been drinking or something?"

"A little, but I don't think much. To cut a long story short she pushed her boobs against me and rubbed my cock. I can't remember all she said but one statement stands out. If she and I got together it would be a step up for both of us."

"Fuck no; not Myfanwy."

"Yes so, it gets worse. Twice she asked me if I had considered her offer. She had not been drinking anything both those times."

Actually I was feeling pissed at Blake for telling me this. Despite being my oldest friend I guess it was a bit of the old 'shoot the messenger. '

I struck back by saying, "Well what's this about your date rape of that woman Mythanwy works with."

"That was no date rape. I was set up. That was the last night of the band and we all got pissed afterward. Remember how I got plastered at the bar and threw up."

"Yeah we were all at it. Someone got a cab didn't they and sent you home."

"I don't know how I got so pissed, I was drinking spirits. Those girls got into shot glasses. You know I don't usually drink that much."

"Yeah, you drink fuck all. Mainly light beer isn't it? Hey I was with Sarah there that night we got separated from Myfanwy and the others and went to that club. They were supposed to meet us there and didn't turn up."

"I got home stripped off and went straight to bed. My head was spinning and I Kind of blanked out. I woke up with that bitch Vera, riding me cowgirl on the bed. I didn't know who she was and then she just disappeared and I blanked out again. Sarah split from you guys 'cause she was worried about me, came home and found all the girls having a party in the lounge. They all apologised and just said they had come to make sure that I was OK. Sarah wasn't too happy about the explanation but just took it.

It all blew up when they got together for drinks the following Friday. The woman who was fucking me came out straight and said I had fucked her in our bed. They were all, and I say all including Myfanwy, were quite vicious to Sarah. And even told her that I was lucky I wasn't being arrested for rape.

It's been hard work getting back with Sarah. I got a lawyer to send a letter to Vera reminding her that her statements constituted slander. Away from the coven she got scared and actually agreed to apologise to Sarah in person. Sarah and I are making a go of it but have decided to return to Auckland. It is where we want to go anyway, and quite frankly we just want get away from these scheming skanks. They won't give up."

Following that I was in turmoil. Afterward I was still fucked off with Blake for bringing Myfanwy into it. I guess I was in denial. I could not think of a way of bringing it up with her. It was obvious that there needed to be change, but what?

I should have discussed this with Myfanwy. I think now this was a symptom of our deteriorating relationship; we weren't communicating in the right way. I just didn't see it. I elected to hang fire for now to see if anything happened to verify what Blake was implying about Myfanwy .

* * * * *

"Myfanwy."

She looks up at me like an unhappy puppy. My heart melts again but I am determined.

"You know Blake and Sarah have gone back to Auckland."

"No."

"They went back months ago. Did Vera, at work tell you what happened?"

"No I really don't see her much. Not since then anyway."

"Well the so called rape was all bullshit. She received a letter from a lawyer and she agreed to tell the truth to Sarah and apologise."

"No that's not true I was there."

"Yes but you were in the other room. Did you see them fucking?"

"Myfanwy, what was your role in that?"

Myfanwy began to cry. I let her settle.

"Myfanwy, you propositioned my best friend, Blake before that; Why? Did someone put you up to it?"

She nodded her head and buried her face in her hands. There was a low moan in her crying.

"These girls you have been mixing with are not interested in you. They wanted to split us up. You know that all of them at some time or other have come onto Blake and a couple have tried it with me. You remember that lecture you gave me after the set up with Blake. That makes you a hypocrite. Those girls will ruin you; dump them, they will ruin your life if they have not already."

I said all this in a quite even tone; mentally I was just hanging on.

"Myfanwy, until this morning everything I did, all the decisions I made were for us. I saw my role as supporting you and our eventual family. Anything else I thought I would like to do was sacrificed for us. No, it wasn't actually a sacrifice; I wouldn't want it any other way."

I Continued, "I imagined you thought the same about me. You have destroyed that. Without you I do not have a reason d'etre; I have no direction. Life is a void. We have shared so much and we could go on sharing but those girls have taken you from me. They have taken you from you, if you see what I mean."

I then finished with, "I have made a decision."

I pulled out my phone. I realise it was theatre and I was increasing Myfanwy's hurt but whatever happened in the future, the earlier she knew the consequences of what's happened the better.

On my speed dial I had the number of an old friend who worked in a local law firm. This call that Myfanwy endured, was me arranging a meeting for an appointment next morning at the legal firm for someone to help me with our divorce. Throughout the call I avoided Myfanwy's sad puppy face.

123456...8