Myfanwy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While in Auckland I went to see Blake and Sarah. I had got over my resentment of Blake's criticism of Myfanwy. I apologised to them since events had shown how right they were. Perhaps if I had acted on what Blake had said, things might have been different.

I talked about coming up to Auckland even if Myfanwy and I stayed together. The more I thought about it, the more I thought that I had to do that. It would be a huge step for Myfanwy as she would have to give away her family home. That's it though. Her home is tainted with her parent's breakup, her domineering mother and her infidelity with Jase.

But there is also sex. Sexually I had become inert. Is this temporary? Can the Myfanwy I have now discovered, the one that I never knew before, be sexually attractive to me? Since leaving her I have not been driven to masturbate at all nor was I looking at other women.

I checked out the job market, I even got Dad and Blake together for a jam. We talked music. Dad suggested we could go south for a tramping expedition sometime soon and we talked at some length about where we might go. My mind drifted to Myfanwy on this. She knew the tracks down south so well having been out with her father. She would love that.

My Dad had never met anyone so knowledgeable on the native flora as Myfanwy. Myfanwy and I had often talked about our own experiences and had only once seriously gone bush together. Maybe that would work.

Despite being with my parents and Blake in Auckland, I felt strangely lonely. I became to realise what a companion Myfanwy was. Despite Myfanwy being on night shift we did manage to see each other once a day to discuss this and that. At nights I used to tune in to her radio station just to hear her. It began with just the news but when she was filling in for her colleague on maternity leave she was on fairly constantly.

When she joined the station, Myfanwy was content just to be a researcher and aimed more at production but she had such a lovely melodious and expressive voice there was pressure from her seniors to take a more front role. Her diction was very good and she had less of a Kiwi accent as some and since she has been on the night programme she began to get a bit of fan mail from the more elderly conservative types. I just loved listening to her so I was not surprised.

I was disappointed then when I was in Auckland to find she had taken leave and I could not get a Myfanwy fix from her voice on the radio. It caused me to worry and I contemplated ringing the station to find where I could contact her: I couldn't get her on her cell. But then it came to me she was just doing what I was in the circumstances and patiently decided to hang on to the following week as arranged. It did indicate to me that I was missing her and I could not keep her out of my thoughts.

After a week I flew back to Wellington. Time for that serious talk; I think I knew what I wanted to say, but what about Myfanwy?

I flew in on Monday morning, caught the bus into town and went straight to work. I did not call Myfanwy during the day and did not receive a call from her. It was a game really, a game of who loves who more. I was half thinking that I would not call her at all. The idea was that if she really loved me she would call me; stupid really. I did ring home before I left work and as there was no answer on the land line I assumed that Myfanwy would not be there. I tried her cell but it was still turned off.

I got home that night via the supermarket and unloaded the vegies, cleared out the use-by stuff from the fridge, then began cooking up a storm. It really wasn't much. Some schnitzel, coleslaw and a few boiled new potatoes followed by some ice cream.

I was settling down with an after dinner coffee and was contemplating my lap top when the front doorbell chimed. I assumed that it was Myfanwy although I thought it strange that she did not just walk in. With that in mind I began greeting Myfanwy as I opened the door only to find Shayde standing there.

"Surprise!" She called and just walked past me into the hall without waiting for an invitation.

She was quite a sight. She wore what seemed to be an expensive brown and gold sweater but it obviously had no bra underneath. Underneath she appeared to have a pair of lime green yoga pants and by the pronounced camel toe I guessed no panties. I girl dressed for action I thought. As she swept past me boobs giggling; there was no hope of looking her in the eye. She was a curvy girl and every part of her seemed to exude 'fuck me.'

"Hey Alex, nice to see you back; I guess you are a free man now."

"You've heard?"

"Word gets around."

"Have you seen Myfanwy?"

"She's a free girl now; fast and loose."

No she hasn't, thought I, Shayde does not want me to know that.

"How did you know I was back?"

"Oh, I just thought you might be... I brought a bottle; I thought we could have a chat."

For the first time, my eyes had been drawn from the distraction of her body to realise she was holding a paper bag.

"Hey you got some music. I could party."

I spoke to my Sonos and some obscure pop Belgian songstress began singing to some electronic backing. It was my current musical indulgence.

I settled back into my arm chair and gestured for Shayde to sit on the couch. A gesture, she ignored as she approached me lifting her sweater overhead. She revealed a rack of magnificent well- endowed banana boobs. The experience actually reminded me of Madelaine and initially I was repulsed, having the opposite effect to what Shayde had intended.

I had never seen anything like Shayde's boobs and I was mesmerized. She kind of shook them and they waved to me, side to side. Overcoming my reticence my pants finally tightened as she approached me legs apart, intent and straddling me. My eyes clamped on that camel toe as it made a three point landing on the bulging runway that represented my crutch.

She deftly moved backwards and forwards. That woman was hot and definitely in heat. It took only seconds for her camel toe to be soaking through onto the fly of my trousers. All this time I was wide eyed and trying to gather my thoughts. All I could hear was my own heavy breathing and beating heart which had blanked out all else including one French singing Belgian songstress.

"Shayde... No...!"

Where did that voice come from? Actually it was me. Somewhere inside me was the will to stop.

"Look I don't have time for this tonight. I'm sorry." It was a desperate attempt to sound diplomatic. I needed to know what was going on... really. "I have some urgent work to do tonight. I have been away a week."

A look of disappointment flooded Shayde's face.

"You are very serious about your work aren't you? Myfanwy told me about it. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy you know."

"Yeah, well when I play I play hard. As much as I would like to, it will not be tonight. Look let's just have a drink and a chat then I must finish what I am doing here." I nodded toward my laptop. "Tomorrow earliest I have a deadline," I lied.

Shayde remained straddling me provocatively nudging my cock with her soft wet cunt from time as she talked.

"So you finally sprung that little slut?"

"That's a little unkind, Shayde."

"You know she has been banging all kind of guys behind your back."

"Like who?"

"Blake."

"No surely that's bullshit."

I did not really know Shayde, in fact I avoided her but I'd overheard her so many times. She was loud and liked to brag. I just expected her to bullshit me. The problem with liars is the people who believe them. The down line effect of their lies can cause collateral damage so I decided to humour her and see how far she would go.

"No bullshit" she said, "Karen, Myfanwy and I did a foursome with that shock jock guy on the morning radio programme. Myfanwy organised it."

'Ha', I thought, Myfanawy had obviously told her about my run in with George Symonds. Myfanwy had been complaining about him pestering her. I told her to complain to her boss as it was sexual harassment but she wouldn't because at the time her boss was a man and Myfanwy thought it would affect her career.

A new female CEO was appointed and there was a small function held at the studios welcoming her. As they invited the spouses, I was there. I arrived and was looking for Myfanwy and somebody pointed to some offices at the back. I rounded a corner and there appeared to be Myfanwy bending over a copying machine.

I caught George creeping up behind her and push is groin into her arse. As he did so he leant over and fondled her breasts. Myfanwy was telling him to fuck off. I had my cell in my hand and I managed to pause and take a quick video before they came aware of my presence. They only saw me as I moved swiftly up to them so neither was aware I had taken the video.

I was very angry and advised George to back off as what he was doing constituted sexual harassment.

George was an arrogant self-entitled prick. What annoyed me is that as an influencer in his position as a news commentator he was a liar hiding behind a thin veil of opinion.

He absolutely exemplified this base form of journalism. Facts never got in the way of George's opinions and he was the master of the damaging innuendo against anyone, politician or whoever he did not like. My problem was Myfanwy tended to defend him in a way that caused me to suspect she had a thing for him.

He was a known womanizer and had gone through three marriages.

That time I figured I had him. Later on at the function I pulled the new CEO aside and had a quiet word. I offered the video but she said she would investigate. In the end she did not take the video but her enquiries in the office resulted in and avalanche of complaints from various women which prompted dear old George to go on gardening leave. From there he moved to greener pastures in Australia.

Unfortunately the CEO thanked Myfanwy for my timely intervention. Myfanwy went ballistic. Remember, we never argued as a rule, in fact I could not ever remember her yelling at me in anger before this. She did not want me interfering in her work. She could look after herself. She was just waiting for the opportunity.

'Yeah right!' I had thought. So now it seems she had moaned about this to Shayde. A foursome was bullshit I knew that. I was now getting just a little pissed. My cock was no longer impressed and her nudging it just made me uncomfortable. I mentioned to Shayde that I was interested in what she had to say but could she move to the Sofa to discuss it properly.

Shayde lifted herself off me and stooped so that those glorious banana boobs could wave their departure. I noticed there were no tan lines. Shayde must regularly sunbath topless. As she twisted to sit on the sofa I noticed her yoga pants slip into a crease in her lower abdomen which seemed to have been an old C section scar. She had obviously had a baby I thought. I glanced at her nipples and they showed the thickness of past nursing. Shayed had a history. I had never heard of her child and wondered what had become of it.

"Tell me, how do you know Jase?"

"He's my brother."

That was a revelation. Shayde continued." Hey do you know that Myfanwy is going to have a baby. Isn't that awesome?"

I feigned shock at that. Shayde obviously thought I didn't know. By the look on her face Shayde thought she was on a roll. "The baby is probably Jase's but it could be Lenny's. They both do her, you know. Jase is really kind to Lenny. They do her double, like a Myfanwy sandwich. "

At this stage I was actually shocked but not at what Shayde had intended. I was shocked at the blatant fantasy Shayde was intending for me to believe. I had known Myfanwy a lot longer than shayde. Whatever direction Myfanwy was on right, it was a new phenomenon but I believed Myfanwy was no slut.

"What are their plans now that Myfanwy is having a baby?

"They are going to get married. There is a problem in that Jase might go to jail."

'Well that's finally in the open,' I thought.

"Myfanwy has moved into Jase's flat. She'll look after Lenny while he is away."

I wondered whether Myfanwy actually had moved there as I had not actually spoken to her for a week.

"What's he done that he is likely to get a turn in jail?"

"His vindictive bitch of a wife is claiming he beat her up. It's a set up as he is getting a divorce. They've got him on assault and drug charges. She narked on him."

"What drugs?"

"Meth; Cocaine."

"Is he still using with Myfanwy?"

Shayde suddenly looked frightened. Obviously they were but if this got to the police, he would be pulled back into remand prison and have to await trial there.

Shayde didn't answer and I let it be, not wanting to provoke anything.

We talked a little more but I reminded Shayde that I had to work and she reluctantly slipped her sweater back on and rose to leave. "Hey do you want to give me a call? Give me your phone I will load my number." Which she duly did, followed by loading my number onto her phone.

As she left she reached up and grabbing the back of my head pulled it down so that she could give a kiss. As she did so I received a mouthful of tongue. She smiled at me. Shayde was kind of attractive, she had a chubby face with full lips but she had a mince and cheese hair style but was a little over made up for my taste. She had tattoos but they were random and neither art nor clever. As I returned I smelt the lingering aroma of her sexual arousal like left over old salmon pie. That was one horny lady I thought casting an eye on my still wet fly.

Myfanwy had a sister Annaliese in Wellington and one in Christchurch, Bryony. My expectation was that Annaliese would at least know where Myfanwy was. I fossicked around the shelf above the kitchen bench where Myfanwy kept her contacts diary and thankfully it was still there. Pulling out Annaliese's cell number, I phoned discovering Myfanwy was actually with her. Annaliese sounded quite overjoyed that I had rung and I could hear her excitedly talking to Myfanwy in the background. After a while Myfanwy took the phone but sounded timid and spoke so quietly I had to ask her to speak up. Not that I felt it but I tried to sound somehow jolly when I spoke to her. Myfanwy would see through that.

I asked her to come to dinner, Tuesday the following night. Myfanwy perked up with the invitation and promised to be there at six. There was a silence and she asked me if she could move back in. I said she should come prepared for the night. I didn't want to scare her but I thought she might be in danger if Jase knew she was there. I just said we would discuss where we are going at dinner and left it at that.

Signing off was followed by an almost instant 'ting' from my phone indicating an incoming message. I opened it up and was confronted with a selfie of Shayde, totally naked and full frontal. A message popped up; "This could be all yours, lover."

* * * * *

Strangely I was on edge all day Tuesday, looking forward to Myfanwy. Despite everything, obviously I still loved the bitch. God knows how we are going to get through this, if there was any way at all, but my heart wanted her desperately. My worst fear was that she did not love me in which case we are doomed. I couldn't handle that. I wanted to believe that there had been some kind of coercion on Myfanwy that was behind this whole sorry mess.

I left work early. I wanted to make the meal somehow romantic. I still did not know in my mind whether I could reconcile with her but I wanted to make the best effort. At least she would know what she was missing if we split.

Myfanwy loved pork chops so when I got home I unpacked the food and fired up the barbecue. I prepared a fresh Greek salad using some olives and sheep's feta I knew she liked. I boiled up some new potatoes and made a special apple sauce to go with the chops. Myfanwy liked to drink pinot Grigio as her wine of choice. I am not a huge wine buff but I found an expensive one that I knew would be dry enough for her taste.

I told Myfanwy to come straight in when she arrived and left the door open for her. From her demeanour on the phone I could imagine her knocking on her door and waiting for me to answer. I heard her car drive up so picking up a tea towel and wiping my hands I ventured to the hall to greet her.

I was treated to her shining face under the porch light as she strode up the steps to the front door she looked up at me with a fleeting smile of anticipation and rushed up wrapping her arms around me and pressing herself to me. I felt a thrill surge through me as those wonderful breasts pressed into me, the side of her head firmly buried under my chin. She stepped backed slightly and looked at me her blues eyes reflecting the light then without further hesitation kissed me on the mouth. I slightly hesitated then kissed her back. It was a kiss with passion but not of lust. It was what we both wanted, I am sure of that. I leaned back took both her hands in mine and looked into her eyes again. I felt and overwhelming sense of relief; I thought then that we could overcome, there seemed to be a will but there was also a lot of emotional baggage and the question was could the will be sustained.

Myfanwy must have seen it in my eyes because a slight frown crossed her face and she stretched up and kissed my brow. I lead her by the hand into that terrible living room, the scene of discovery. I sat her down on the sofa. The bottle of pinot was on the table with two wine glasses I poured us both a glass and turning to her she suddenly burst into to tears. My heart wrenched. If anything was going to claw my heart out it was Myfanwy this way. This sad little girl, red faced and sobbing brought out every instinct in me to protect and comfort her.

"I'm scared Alex I am so very, very scared. I 'm scare of losing you, I'm scare of those terrible people, I' m scared for myself!" The look on her face was palpable terror; her anxiety was obviously running deep.

I was standing awkwardly holding the wine glass. I put it down, sat down beside her and just grabbed her into my arms. Clutching me she pushed her wet face into my chest. We silently rocked one another until the smell of endangered pork chops caught my attention. Shaking her loose and apologising I dashed for the barbecue in time to save the chops from disaster.

Arriving back Myfanwy had composed herself. Staring up at me with those sad red ringed puppy dog eyes she seemed to be looking at me for reassurance. "Myfanwy, I don't know what the future holds at this point but I will stand by you no matter what. We need to get to the bottom of all this. Please understand that whatever you are afraid of, I am here to help. We have a lot to talk about, serious stuff; stuff that despite all the talking we have done in the past, we were never been honest about. I want to start tonight but I want to do it with the right atmosphere so drink up and let's get started."

"Where to start?"

"Probably we should just start by being a little low key; nothing that could be contentious before dinner. I will say one thing though. I have been with my folks all week and I want you to know that my folks have always loved you Myfanwy and they still do. Though they know the pain I've gone through, they recognised that you have too. You know Mum is a marriage counsellor and she has helped me to understand things. The key for me is to know and understand that you are willing to make things work but I will also need to be willing to adjust to help you to do that."

After my little spiel I retired to the kitchen and Myfanwy to the dinner table. I had the lights low, a little incense going, a few candles and some low key classical guitar background music; in all a romantic atmosphere. I thought so anyway and Myfanwy seemed to appreciate it, looking around and remarking that perhaps I was trying to 're-woo' her.

1...345678