Myfanwy

Story Info
How the trolley guy broke my heart.
27k words
3.63
19.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rakiura10
Rakiura10
269 Followers

No characters in his story are under 18. In New Zealand the terms College and High School are usually interchangeable. New Zealand Students typically turn 18 in their final year of High school.

Myfanwy

"Hi Myfanwy, fancy seeing you here."

"Oh hi Alex, You're a long way out of your way aren't you?"

I had just run into my wife Myfanwy at our local supermarket shortly before lunch. It was out of my way but on returning to my office from an early morning site meeting it so happened that our local supermarket was on my way.

"Oh I have been at the Waituna subdivision all morning I was just on my way back to the office. I called in to get some batteries and pick up a spot of lunch."

Myfanwy was carrying a six pack of pilsner and two packets of supermarket sushi. It didn't strike me as unusual until a few minutes later; but there you are.

"Just off home for lunch myself. I only got up a half hour or so."

Myfanwy was currently working nightshift at a government radio station; she was filling in for a colleague who was on three months maternity leave. She finished at five in the morning so she was usually still asleep and seemed to be up a little early for her day. I remarked on it but she passed it off. "No, I have got nothing on so I just woke up and it was so bright and shiny outside I couldn't bear going back to bed."

"Ok, so I will catch you when I am home at six." We usually caught a couple of hours at home before Myfanwy had to start work; Dinner and a quick nookie if I was lucky. Well I had not been so lucky for the last few months, Cystitis or something.

Hopefully, soon and once her colleague is back Myfanwy will come off that shift then maybe our lives will get back to normal,

We were standing quite close as we talked. I smelt a waft of her perfume and as a leaving gesture gave her a smooch on the cheek and quick hug. Maybe it was the perfume but it was probably a little more intense than your usual man and wife public peck.

We looked in each other's eyes, I thought Myfanwy's blue eyes looked a little sad and she quickly said she'd better go and strode off quickly toward her car. I stood and watched her go, a little puzzled with her attitude. It was then I received an almighty whack on the back of my shoulder. It near knocked me over. I recovered myself turning to see a livid Lenny standing staring at me. Lenny was a supermarket trolley guy. He had Downs Syndrome and was usually pretty cute, smiling and waving at everyone.

Today he was not; he began to yell at me.

"Hey you, don't kiss my little brother's girlfriend, you are not allowed. He will be mad at you."

'What the fuck!' was weighing heavily on my brain at this point but I gathered myself, thought for a second. This little comment needed investigating.

"Hey sorry Lenny, I had no idea she was your brothers girlfriend. Now that I know that I will leave her alone."

"Ok, I won't tell Jase then, you just leave Fanny alone."

I needed more intel on this.

"Lenny, how long has Fanny been going with Jase?"

" Ooooh about ..about .. since 'bout New Year's."

"Yeah about three months."

"They are going to get married. Fanny is having Jase's baby."

I choked at that one. Lenny did not seem to notice and continued. "Lenny might have to go away for a while soon. Fanny has promised to move in and look after me. I love her too and I can help look after the baby."

It was as though a bolt of lightning had come out of the clear blue sky and struck me.

What is going on? This was my wife he was talking about. We were planning our first baby ourselves. Was he fantasizing? Do Down's Syndrome guys fantasize? I don't know. What else? I thought.

"How did they meet?"

"She is Shayde's friend. Shayde brought her round. Fanny gave Jase a job."

"And Fanny comes around your place?"

"Yeah, on days when Jase is not working."

"Where do you live?"

" 3 knotts Plaza. We have a flat there." Lenny was quick to reply; obviously a practiced response.

"Hey that's interesting Lenny. Maybe fanny will be moving in very soon. "

The sarcasm was lost on Lenny. "I hope so, Mister, I hope so."

"Bye Lenny, maybe we can chat again sometime."

"Bye mister", echoed in my ears as I strode off toward my car; my purchase intentions forgotten with this news swirling in my brain.

I sat in my car trying to collect my thoughts. Finally determining what to do, I pulled out my phone; rang work. "Hi Alison, I won't be back in today. I have a personal problem at home." I clicked off. Who is this guy Jase? I knew Myfanwy had someone working in the garden. I had never met him. I could not recall what Myfanwy had said about him but I just imagined he would be some old Dad from somewhere. Shit, if he was a friend of Shayde's he could be pretty dodgy. I never liked Myfanwy mixing with that lot. They were skanks and losers.

Shit, I suddenly thought she had a six pack and sushi, she was buying him lunch and a liquid one as well. Myfanwy is so small she could get pissed on half a glass. I thought that I would better get home tout suite.

I started my Subaru and began the sad journey home. My heart was pounding in my chest. "What has happened? How could this happen? Our lives at the moment are normal, at least I thought so. I am not doing massive amounts of overtime. I am there for her. We have a great time. I buy stuff for her. We have all these plans....or did; we haven't spoken a lot about them lately. She's had this damn cystitis, started with that yeast infection. Hang on that is been going on a while......

Thinking back through the humdrum of life, the minute, the inconsequential suddenly loom into significance. My perception of events has now been reset by my encounter with Lenny. Why did she do this, why did she say that?

I drove up our street and stopped short of our property. For a young married couple with no children, we had an absurdly large house and grounds. It was a legacy of Myfanwy's strange broken family. It had once been the family home with her two younger sisters, Annaliese and Bryony. Her Mother and father had split so many years before when Myfanwy would have been about 13 or 14. Her father had been some high powered brilliant lawyer, her mother some kind of account exec in a business services outfit; a super bean-counter. She had no imagination and a very bad temper. She hated me; I didn't care but she was hard on her girls especially Myfanwy the eldest. She was small like Myfanwy but a real tartar.

I only met the old man once before he died; he seemed affable enough. He had little to do with the girls after he left, although Myfanwy had once been his favourite. The house came to Myfanwy curtesy of his will and it was never challenged by Myfanwy's sisters. They did get a lot of the contents including very expensive artworks. The house seemed over the top to us. Myfanwy was the first of the girls to get married; she got it through guilt, I guess. She had been devastated when he left and even more so when he died.

There was a lot about the family I never fully understood and Myfanwy was very sensitive about. Myfanwy's Mum was a piece of work. Myfanwy once showed me an old photo she had found of her Mum completely naked when she was a young married woman. She found it by accident hidden with a group of photographs in a trunk in the attic. Myfanwy did not show and would not talk about the other photos except there was another of a young man and not her father. The nude photo was quite brazen; her mother was beautiful and dark when she was young; the opposite of Myfanwy.

She displayed a wild bush, typical of the 80's, plainly visible with her legs posed slightly apart. She was lounging with one leg propped up, her ample boobs lolling to the side. Her wedding ring was visible in the photo. She was holding her hand as if she was making a point of displaying it. I have to say I felt a lot more sympathy for the father when I saw that. Whenever I saw Myfanwy's mother from there on I would amuse myself thinking what lay under her clothes. She must have noticed me looking at her that way but never said anything. It certainly did not help our relationship.

Apparently there used to be battles royal before her parents split. They were as violent as each other. Finally her Dad couldn't take it any longer and just abandoned the family. It was hurtful and she claimed the girls weren't his. She also claimed he was having some affair. It all wasn't necessarily true of the father but there were obvious doubts about the mother. Anyway, Myfanwy's striking colouration clearly came from her father, and except for her height looked like a female version of him. The sisters looked more like her mother. Maybe that's why we got the house. Like I said, I only met him once but I did like him. He was fascinated with my career and had a deep love for the environment. I wished we could have got to know one another. Despite having a temper himself he was not the disciplinarian that the mother was. I think Myfanwy always missed the affection he had obviously given her.

I walked up the asphalt foot path then through our rusty iron gates; kind of permanently open. I felt a little guilty. With an old house comes a high level of maintenance. Our young selves could not really afford the time and money for this. It needed someone with a passion but Myfanwy clung to it in the memory of a time when the family was together and happy; well at least through her rose tinted specs. That's why we had to get the help. Myfanwy would be paying through her income. I hope she had a good deal. 'Good deal,' that's a laugh, I thought. Maybe she has sold herself for it. Anyway I made a mental note to check the bank statements.

I looked around. There was no one working in the garden but there were signs of recent activity. The lawns had been mown and the leaves swept from the drive and around the trees. I could hear music coming from inside; Nondescript; sounded like a local station playing some retro schmaltz.

The big red Edwardian front door was open so I just trucked on into the big hall. On my right was a large double sliding door that opened the hall into the large living area and kitchen; a legacy of some earlier modernisation.

As I turned into the living room, there in front of me, it was all on. Myfanwy was standing in front of, who I supposed to be Jase, looking up into his eyes; a look that was formerly my preserve.

Despite the pounding in my chest the adrenalin kept me reasonably calm. The sliding doors were pulled right back so I leaned against the jamb. They were so engrossed in each other, they didn't notice me. I had moved slowly and carefully so I probably didn't catch their peripheral vision.

I sized him up. He did not have his shirt on, which is natural I suppose, because the day was warm and he had been working hard. He was certainly good looking, a killer dude I guess. The girls would go for him but I was right, He had the hallmarks of being dodgy. This guy had been in a scrap or two. He had that type of rough attractiveness. It did not phase me, I am pretty confident in my body. My Dad had introduced me to his passion, in martial arts. Apart from basketball, I was never one for team sports; my physical stuff was in and around the gym. Weights, boxing, even gymnastics. I could look after myself when it came to adversity.

Myfanwy? Well? Emotionally I just was not as confident as my physical side. We'll see.

I kept real still and just watched expecting them to notice me anytime. They were so wrapped up in each other they did not notice me at all. Myfanwy had her hands on his chest as she reached up to kiss him. Jase the ace stooped down and I could see his tongue as he searched her lips and part them. She lunged obviously reciprocating accompanied with long moan of passion. He slipped out and began working her neck. Ah, he knew that as her hot point. The moan came again, her eyes tight as she tipped her neck for him to have space to play.

His right hand slipped down pressing her frock into her mons and he began massaging. Myfanwy thrust back and with one hand she worked the buttons at the neck of her frock loose enough to expose a breast. Her large erect pink nipple could be seen contrasting against the blue green of the pattern fabric. With both her hands she grasped Jase's head and pulled it toward the nipple and swiftly he sucked it in and Myfanwy gasped audibly. She stepped back; released some hooks on her back. She shook her shoulders and the entire frock dropped to her feet . She worked her arms as it fell speeding its fall.

The frock was one that I had never seen before and who knew that she was also wearing expensive scarlet lace and silk panties underneath. I had never seen these. Did Jase buy them for her? Did she buy them on the sly? This was all a revelation to me.

Myfanwy shook her tits provocatively. Even I stirred from my distance, as those fully aroused nipples stood from her slightly puffy pink areolas. I couldn't help but notice the red blush, the marks on her breasts and an abrasion on her butt, Her pale skin betrayed some vigorous past sex.

She swayed back and forth, my eyes fixated on her tits as she bent down and they drooped forward swaying as she knelt in homage to his now bulging jeans. She reached up and started undoing his buckle and each button on his fly pulling it apart then with both hands she pulled the jeans down along with his boxers. Jase knelt awkwardly taking off his muddy boots and socks then shuffled the jeans off his legs and cast them to one side. Jase stood and as he did so Myfanwy grasped his dick which was now lolling about in half erection. She carefully crouched to kneel then pulled his dick down to her mouth. She began expertly licking it around and around and up and down the shaft; always looking straight up at Jase with her big blue eyes.

She held the tip and took his balls into her mouth swirling them around. Jase tipped his head up eyes shut tight almost grimacing as he drew deep breaths. I thought he would cum but in quick time Myfanwy stood, stepped back and started to remove her panties and suspenders. With one foot she kicked them to one side then stood at attention completely naked. He, equally naked, stood there tanned, his body almost hairless facing her, his black dank hair falling over his perspiring brow; She a composition in perfect porcelain.

Myfanwy was small and elfin but not skinny. She was perfectly formed. Once she had been the ugly duckling now she was the majestic swan. Today she must have had her contacts in as there were no glasses. Her starkly blonde hair short but expertly cut with her quirky quiff frozen and flying above her forehead; its shortness accentuating her long neck. Her breasts stuck out proudly and below her feminine tummy her torso rolled to her mons with her pubic hair so light and grey you had to look hard to see if they existed, leaving her a chubby outer lips accentuating a cleft that cut into her mons marking her as a strong sexual woman.

All this was set off by her shapely butt like two tear drops topping her dancer's legs, honed by youthful ballet. She was a vision. How could Jase not resist her? They stood staring at each other. My eyes shifted to Jase. I noticed some tats but they were not distinct; certainly not artworks.

Staring into each other's eyes they both began to giggle. Myfanwy reached out and grasped Jase's erection and swivelling toward the door began pulling it so he had to follow. She was turning toward me, she had to get through my door to get to the master bedroom but she was looking down and did not immediately see me.

Jase did and began opening his mouth, his eyes startled. Myfanwy sensed something and looked up straight into my eyes. She stopped frozen, her hand tightened on Jase and he visibly winced. He began to fluster as he tried to release his now diminishing prick from Myfanwy's clutch.

Myfanwy was gasping like a guppy. She could not produce a sound. Jase stepped back obviously trying to establish composure. He wanted to be the alpha male but I just stared directly at him. I did not snarl as I deliberately tried not to be aggressive but just impassive. I was not going to show weakness. I continued to lean on the jamb in a relaxed manner, which I certainly did not feel.

On Myfanwy's face there was a look of terror. In her mind were the physical battles of her mother and father but there was also the mock fights she had witnessed between my dad and me when we played at practicing our martial skills.

To her, my impassivity must have been ominous, psychotic maybe. To her, Jase and her life were in Danger.

Jase looked as though he was going to speak so I Just butted in an even voice which internally I could only just manage.

"Jase," I said, "I think you should get dressed and return to your work." I nodded toward the French doors. "When you have finished I presume Myfanwy pays you in cash, then go."

He looked at me for a few seconds them wordlessly stepped back and slowly got dressed. I kept my eyes on him directly and impassively the whole time. Jeans and boots back in their place, he stood and looked at me and I just nodded in the direction of the French doors and he turned and silently, left, closing the doors behind him. I noticed during the whole episode that he did not look at Myfanwy and as he left did not ask if she was going to be all right.

I turned to Myfanwy, she had remained frozen to the spot but was now shaking. I took the opportunity to make a point, "I notice your darling boyfriend and protector did not seem too concerned about your welfare as he left. A little lesson in life, I believe."

Then I motioned toward an armchair, "You had better sit down." She dutifully did this, stark naked and just sat stiffly.

I moved to the sofa which was facing her across a low glass topped coffee table. I sat down and sprawled out a little; again a state of relaxation that I did not feel. You could cut the tension in the room with a knife.

We stared at each other, "you have yourself in a bit of a mess don't you, Myfanwy?"

She had her head down but nodded stoically.

"You're pregnant aren't you, Myfanwy, and it's not mine is it?"

Then the waterworks started in earnest, in fact it grew to hysterical intensity. You may think I am a hard bastard but I am not. I have compassion and empathy and it was only a matter of time before my façade collapsed. I moved across and squeezed beside her in the arm chair holding her tightly as she sobbed and she sobbed and she sobbed.

Eventually I said, "You had better put your woolly dressing gown on and come back and we should talk." She did and crept quietly back. This time she had the sofa while I remained in the arm chair.

We sat for a while facing each other silently. Finally I spoke, "About three months, you two?"

She nodded

"Shayde had a hand in this didn't she?"

She nodded

"You know Shayde, Laydee and Karen, they are all losers, they will never be anything, and all they can do is scheme and rain on other people's parade. They are using you. Shayde comes on to me all the time when you're not there; she wants to split us up and it looks like it's is the only victory she will have because I wouldn't touch her with a bargepole!"

I think Myfanwy was having an epiphany at this moment. I had never spoken to her like this about her so called friends or coven as my best friend Blake always called them. I knew now that I should have a long time ago. I didn't like to. I didn't want to seem like a snob. But there you go.

They had already split Blake and I up and that was something. Now the coup de grace has arrived. Fuck, I guess I was naïve.

"I can't really talk about it now, Myfanwy, you are not exactly effusive, grab us a gin and juice and contemplate things a while; think things through so we can discuss this logically."

Rakiura10
Rakiura10
269 Followers
123456...8