Myfanwy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The conversation was light, by the end of dinner both of us were remarkably relaxed; as we returned to the sofa it was clear the hard talking had to begin. I began, "Guess who paid me a visit last night... Shayde."

"What did she want?"

"To seduce me; she came on in the most ham fisted fashion possible and she was gross."

I glanced at Myfanwy. I had her attention with that little remark; "How gross?"

"This gross", I flipped out my cell and displayed the pic she had sent me. "I received this immediately after I called you."

Myfanwy stared at the naked Shayde, her eyes wide; her mouth open.

"She told me a lot of tales about what you too had been up to which I would like to put to you." My tone was now serious and I could feel the tension rising.

"What did she say about me?"

"Well for a start, she said that you had been doing both Jase and Lenny...."

Myfanwy cut me off, "That's a lie!"

"But Lenny is involved."

Myfanwy's head dropped and I expected the worst.

"Yes he was but I did not do him. Jase was planning to get him to fuck me. He was planning to share me with his friend before he went away. I was frightened. I didn't know what to do. I was scared to talk to you. He has friends who are gangsta like. I thought that they would harm me or even you. I was so scared Alex, you have to understand."

"You didn't look scared when I caught you!"


"What did expect me to look like, I had to humour him."

"Ok, I understand that. What about Lenny?"

"I let Lenny watch Jase fuck me and wank..."

"What!"

"I thought that might be enough. He would take out his little dick and ..ping!... It would stand up like a flagpole. Then he would frantically wang it off and spray the contents all over the place. Jase got really mad with him for doing that. Lenny said he might let him have my arse if he behaved himself. I objected to that and Jase said I would have to do what he said but you caught us in time."

"What was it with the drugs?"

"That's how things got started really. You know us girls used to get stuck into the ecstasy and weed."

"Yeah, I didn't see much point in it really. I didn't mind the weed so much. I was too intent on my playing and work; I didn't like fucking my brain around; like I don't drink that much either."

"The girls used to think you were boring over that."

"And you, I suppose?"

"OK, OK I just got into having a good time."

"Fuck we were married, those girls were single we should have been looking for our future, those girls just wanted to party and get laid."

"Yeah but you were in a band we were surrounded by people doing just that."

"I know, I know, that's one of the reasons why Blake and I wanted to split from the band."

"The girls were pissed at you for that."

"Shit, it's not their life, it's not their marriage", I got angry with that.

"What about the coke?"

"Oh that happened recently when you were away again."

"I was away nearly a week, what did you do all week. Were you fucking Jase and partying."

"I'm sorry, I was. I got in the shit at work. I didn't want to do it and they were forcing me and threatening me that they would tell you."

"What drugs were you taking?"

"All sorts, it kinda started with the weed and ecstasy. There were a bunch of guys. It kind of worked up all week and on the Friday before you came back we had a massive session on coke and Meth."

"Did you take Meth?"
"Not that night; a week later."

"What did you take that night?"

"Well the guys and Shayde were freebasing coke."

"What the fuck! Were you freebasing coke with these shits?"

Myfanwy now had her head in her hands. She spoke in a kind of whiny voice. I think she was trying to hold herself together. " Worse; Shayde was fucking some guy in front of the others so Jase did me. He wanted to fuck my arse but he couldn't get his cock in. He got his rocks off in the normal way then he got the idea of snow goosing me. Someone got a straw and he blew Coke up my arse."

"Fucking hell; why are you still alive, the bastards could have killed you?"

"Well they just about did, I was blacking out and screaming. They just sat on me. Someone gave me something and I completely blacked out and didn't wake up till half way through the following morning."

You were still sick on Sunday. I had no idea it was the drugs. The shits should have taken you to hospital. What if you have died?"

"I've thought of that. They would have just dumped me. You see why I am so scared now."

"Do you realize where that little party was going? If you hadn't O.D'ed I bet you would have been gang raped."

"I've thought of that too."

"And you went back the following week?"

"That was just with Jase. I thought I had no choice. I knew then I was pregnant and I could not think logically. Nothing much happened, we blew the stuff but Jase zonked out on something else and I ended up cleaning his flat from top to bottom."

"Where was Lenny?"

"With Shayde."

"How the fuck did this start. I can't fathom you getting mixed up with someone like Jase. You realise that these guys are playing a high risk game. The cops get wind of it and Jase is straight into jail and your career and life would turn to absolute shit."

"Hasn't it now?"

"No, not if I can help it. At the end of this, we may not be together but sure as hell I will be here getting you back on your feet."

I was actually feeling ashamed that I had failed to protect her. Somehow I had taken my Mum's view of self-reliant feminist woman doing it for herself too seriously. Like the song goes, 'we all need someone to lean on.'

"What started you with Jase. What attracted you to him?"

"I've spent the last week thinking about this. Weirdly it started when I was at high school. After my Dad left, Mum was really hard on me. I hated her. I had no social life. In my final year at college, I did have a couple of school friends and we concocted a scheme where I snuck out after light out and we would meet in a derelict shed. We would smoke or drink some wine.

We did this a couple of times and a couple of guys joined us. One of the guys deflowered me. He never became my boyfriend. It kind of happened on the spur of the moment. I was terrified I would become pregnant and he was kind of embarrassed and would not talk to me at school.

I was the class nerd, I suppose and not worthy for him. I was really smitten with him though, but did not have the courage to follow up. These night time little trysts as we called them really excited me and went on for a couple of months and then we just stopped. Maybe it was exams or something, I don't know.

But the thing was they were so terribly, terribly exciting. They were the most exciting thing I had done up until then. I was also getting some sort of secret power over Mum which was awesome and very, very satisfying."

"So what's this to do with the current situation?" I was actually guessing what was to come but I had to ask the question.

"Shayde and they latched on to this thing I had about Mum. They somehow convinced me that you were boring and domineering and had taken my Mum's place. Things came to ahead with that business at work with you going to the CEO about George."

"Myfanwy, despite what you have said I am still totally convinced that if I had not done what I did, George would have had his wicked way with you."

"I see that now, It may have been heading that way but I did not see it at the time. I just saw you as controlling with Shayde and them stoking the fire. I started doing little things behind your back. It gave me exactly the same thrill I had with those nigh time trysts so many years ago."

"Like hitting on Blake."

There was a silence. Myfanwy mouthed 'shit' then spoke, "I am really, really ashamed of that. We girls were so wrapped up in our little bubble of fantasies we were doing all sorts of stupid things. I have no idea where we thought we were going. They were all behaving like that with guys. We just regarded it as flirting. I did it to show them.

It's obvious to me now that it was taking flirting a step too far. I never thought of the consequences of it getting back to you. "

I interrupted, "You didn't think of it but your so called friends had a plan. I am certain of that and it was not for your benefit."

"That's one of my horrible realisations. This week I counted my real friends. My two sisters, some acquaintances at work, that's it."

"Believe it or not and me; I may not remain as your husband but I will not desert you as a friend."

Myfanwy stared at me she appeared undecided about whether to smile or not at that remark.

"We have to plan ahead", I continued. "What do these clowns have on us? Did Jase take any pics of you in the buff or fucking? Have you sexted him?"

"Jase did say he had a pic but I think he was bluffing. I've never seen it and I don't know of any opportunity really, unless they took pics when they snow goosed me."

"I guess that evidence would have shown up by now. I am sure Shayde would have said something. If anything like that came out they would be in jail like a shot."

"Jase sexted me. I 'll show you." Myfanwy flicked over her cell bringing up Jase disgusting half erect cock."

"Ew! It looks like some massive German sausage. He's not even circumcised, I can't see any head. Imagine the smegma in that, yuck."

Myfanwy looked a little sick. "I hadn't thought of that?"

"And you've given him blow jobs. Can he get it any stiffer than that?"

"No that's why he couldn't bum me. He was talking about stretching my anus to get it in."

"The whole thing is pathetic. You should get yourself tested for STDs. It does not sound like very thrilling sex."

"The sex was blah. I suppose it was the naughty thrill of it all initially then the whole thing got out of hand; and that's an understatement."

We sat in silence for a while. I changed tack to more pleasant things, not willing to take this conversation further. I pulled out an acoustic guitar I had and sang a couple of tunes I had been working on. These ones were about Myfanwy. They were positive and not too obvious. The melodies were good and Myfanwy started picking up on it humming away and adding her own. Suddenly we were in our own blissful world. It was fleeting but it was in our happy world before all this began.

We chatted a while then I suggested for her own safety she should stay the night with me. Shayde at least had obviously been watching the place. I wondered whether we should both vacate for a while. It turned out that Myfanwy had been with her sister Bryony in Christchurch all week but had come back to stay with Annaliese when she went back to work. We decided to work out a plan in the morning.

Throughout the conversation I could feel Myfanwy relaxing. The earlier tension had gone and the wine was taking effect. Myfanwy was always a person who could turn me on just by being there. Have you ever had that effect? A woman stands near you and you start having an instant erection and you wonder what caused that, she did not need do anything. Well Myfanwy used to be like that to me when we first went out. As soon as she was within a couple of metres of me, my cock would rear up. That night, for the first time in months it happened.

The conversation was just moving on and I seemed to be driven by magnetic attraction to her. Sitting on the couch next to her I put my arm around her. Although I was determined to resist it, my right hand just had to find her right breast, didn't it? And lo and behold her hand was on my inner thigh and as I was checking out her right nipple, she checked out my now fully erect appendage which was desperately trying to break out of my jeans.

Appearing to be satisfied with what she found, I glanced at her and discovered a pair of very hooded eyes and a deep flush on her cheeks. This followed a soft assault on my lips with her very agile tongue and I was all hers.

We rolled onto the carpet gradually shedding items of clothing until we were completely naked. Myfanwy rhythmically bunted me, lightly thrusting her groin into me, her mons fur was soft rather than wiry and she could send me through the roof by rubbing he wet slit back and forth my erection.

Breathily Myfanwy announced that she had been suffering the hugest pink walls in anticipation that we might do something like this. "I had thought it was only a fantasy but now I am doing it with my husband again."

Myfanwy sat up slightly and I kissed and massaged each of her breasts in turn. She loved to pretend I was her baby and stared down on me our eyes locked as I sucked her dry nipples red. Her tits were large on her small frame.

The tits which had hampered her dancing career were no hindrance to me and were always a great source of attraction and attention from me; firm but pliable with gorgeous protruding pink nipples once you had her sufficiently aroused. When she was there you knew it; those nipples were the signal that she was ready and willing.

Myfanwy took hold of my cock expertly handled it to her waiting mouth. Myfanwy may have lacked the experience before we met but she was not dux of her school or the most tenacious researcher in the news room for nothing.

She learnt and she studied and she was always ready to please me and let me know what pleased her; always willing to try new things. She was a perfectionist in everything and sex was no exception. Her licking and sucking ministrations were driving me on.

She released my cock, now running with her saliva and my pre-cum and cupped her breasts in invitation to my solidly stiff appendage. She wrapped those gorgeous tits around it as I pushed up and began to rock backwards and forwards eagerly searching out those stiff nipples. The way they felt against my groin was always the spice to her tit fuck.

She then lightly pushed me back and moved up to straddle me. Myfanwy's motions during love making were full of gestures that could have been choreographed. Lovemaking with Myfanwy was always a dance. I found her movement highly erotic and would find myself following her in a sensuous lust driven pas de deux.

She reached down to part her puffy pussy lips. My mind was drawn to the past when her pale grey fur parted would reveal her little silver pink wishbone enveloping her small perfectly round baby hole which would accept my cock like a soft velvet glove; she would push so that she could rub her little jutting clit against me. Her most favourite position had always been missionary with me on top. There was something about the curvature of my appendage that seemed to find her sensitive spot inside that velvet glove. We would stare at each other in concentration working our way to the orgasmic prize.

This time however Myfanwy had wanted to be on top. My shock came in finding her vagina had been abused and stretched. No longer a velvet glove .I stared at what had been pristine was now heavily dilated, gaping pink flesh. My cock fell into the wet mush and the erection shrank away. I could not feel a sensation. We parted forlorn. I shrugged. I muttered that it will be a work in progress.

We retired in our thoughts; so tired I just collapsed without a showering. I in my boxers and Myfanwy well nothing at all.

I awoke in the night and I lay there, my thoughts running over the night before; the shock of Myfanwy's cunt. How does a vulva get in that condition? It just seemed that more happened to Myfanwy that she was letting on. In the end, undisputedly shit happened, anything else, frequency, degree, whatever, it was still shit; just more or less of it. Why split hairs. With that thought I fell back to sleep.

In the morning I awoke with a morning wood. Myfanwy was already awake. I am not sure she slept much. She smiled at me when she saw I was awake. She suggested a shower and was up and on the way to the en-suite as I got out of bed. I fixated on her derriere; those two gorgeous tear drops; my desire came flooding back to me as she did a slow sashay consciously enticing me. She stopped, turned. "Alex will you fuck me in the arse in the shower and fuck me hard. Punish me if you must; don't worry about hurting, make it hard sex."

I followed, my erection slapping my legs as I hastily followed. Myfanwy had the shower running as I closed in behind her my cock pinioned into her butt crack, hastily we soaped. Myfanwy braced herself against the wall has I jostled the head of my prick into her anus .She relaxed and I was in, carefully moving back ward and forward until I could feel her glutes hard against my groin. Then she tensed up trapping my prick. The tension of me withdrawing and then pushing back into those rigid glutes became harmonised with her tensing and relaxing her pelvic floors.

My God! Myfanwy was good at this. Her muscle control was amazing, a dancers arse if ever there was. This is what Jase missed. This is what Jase would never know; a husband and wife who loved each other who enjoyed making love and knew each other's body so well.

And you know, I just couldn't punish her. She was just too good, she was too lovely.

But our marriage was not back. There was also a matter of trust, commitment and all those unresolved emotions but at least we had found a way to fuck.

We split for the day. I feared for Myfanwy but said I would visit her at her sister's. Annaliese lived some distance away. Shayde did not know either of Myfanwy's sisters. I guessed that Myfanwy knew they would not approve of Shayde so had never encouraged them to meet.

I dropped by in the evening. We would not have much time as Myfanwy was still on her night shift although that would be coming to an end soon. Her next job was to be researcher and production assistant for a presenter that did a high profile weekend slot. It would mean she would have more normal hours and she was looking forward to that. We had a couple of hours for a pleasant dinner with Annaliese.

Annaliese was a delightful woman. Slightly younger than Myfanwy; she was compassionate and thoughtful. She perhaps had been a little worldlier than Myfanwy as she had not had the full attention on her from her mother. She had passed through her own wild time at high school and university. She was now settled with a long standing boyfriend and planned to marry.

She seemed overjoyed at us being together. She actually bought a bottle of Champagne to the dinner. It was a little awkward for me as in my mind things were nowhere near resolved.

Annaliese knew about the baby. Myfanwy had not been suffering greatly from morning sickness and was not yet showing a too pronounced bulge. Annaliese tentatively raised the subject of the baby sounding like it was a wonderful thing but both noticed the look on my face and the room grew silent. I said, "I am sorry but we can't sugar coat it. It is not something I am going to handle. How you handle the baby, in my mind, is an affair of you and Jase. It is your decision only but I cannot be responsible or a part of this babies life."

I said it with a firmness that seemed to shock both Annaliese and Myfanwy. Myfanwy began to cry. I felt remorse for saying it but I knew it had to be said. It was my line to draw. I knew the presence of that baby would always undermine any reconciliation we attempted. It could not work out that way. It was apparent that Myfanwy and I would need some private time to settle some plan for the future.

Myfanwy was adamant that she did not want Jase in her future and did not see him as a responsible father. She still feared him but knew his trial date was soon. In the meantime she could drive to work and park in a private basemen carpark. She had someone at work to share her drive. She arranged with work to avoid going back on air so for all intents she would seem to anyone listening that she was still on leave.

1...345678