All Comments on 'Myra's Peril'

by competitivespring

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindover 2 years ago

The horror and helplessness were captured as much as Myra was. I've read other stories of this sort of thing, both giant spiders and Arachne girls who use women to host their eggs.

Except that today I realized that violates their biology. Spiderlings hatch fully formed, ready to make webs and immobilize insects for food, using the bite to liquid the insides of their prey. The whole basis of inserting eggs to hatch into grubs that eat the host is not spider behavior; it's wasp behavior, and spiders are frequently the victims. Instead of webbing, the victim is stung and paralyzed. Most spider matings are consensual, but in two species, the males are known to force penetration, and if they can't find the female sex, they just stab her in the abdomen and squirt the semen inside. Most wasp grubs, if their is more than one, will attack each other, with the strongest eating its siblings as well as the spider host. Adults are known to eat each other as well.

I recall one story in an SF book with space-faring wasp-insectoids. The group was stranded on a planet and ran into people. They normally used birth control but had run out and started capturing people, immobilizing them, and putting eggs into them. Because there's more room for eggs, anal penetration was used. Once contact was made, the humans offered them cattle on condition they stop using people -- to which the aliens readily agreed. Don't recall the story or name of the book at this time, only that it was a popular author. I know CJ Cherryh did Serpent's Reach; the majat race ate humans, but the majat were more ant-like than spider- or wasp-like.

Looks like the elves will be looking for a new ruler; hopefully, they will find someone less headstrong and self-indulgent.

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It feels unfinished?

competitivespringcompetitivespringover 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous I've gotten that feedback from a few people. I was worried that people wouldn't like it at all, since this was the first time I'd ever written a story (especially such a taboo topic), so I got very discouraged and stopped the story about a fourth of the way through the entire plotline.

Also because the second part immediately begins with her female guards' perspectives, since they stumble across the scene before it finishes. There's also plenty from Myra's own perspective included in part 2 as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Incredible story, I can't wait for part two! Awesome work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have a great story!

Much better than others.

I would very much like to read the sequel, - for example, that

the cruel violence of the princess continues, several elves of her guard run out into the clearing, and in horror watch as their holy princess is passionately impregnated by a monster.

And then it turns out that the whole clearing is a den of spiders and there are many of them, and all the elf warriors are also tied up and raped by many other spiders, and just insect monsters ...

And in any case, more passion and emotions !! )

I really hope to read the continuation of your good story in time.

ForestgodlingForestgodlingabout 2 years ago

It needs to be finished, if you've still got the story in you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is so hot, the whole concept of a girl being impregnated (or, alternatively, eaten) by a giant spider is just so exciting to conceive! I would love to read similar stories! For me the fact that she’s a princess etc is an irrelevant distraction though — girl fucked by giant spider is fantasy enough! Please write more. Thank you.

BB

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This really feels unfinished. I want more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercompetitivespring@competitivespring
I'm very new to writing, so please be patient with me! Edit: Myra's Peril Part 2 is 50% done. I'm a very slow writer :(