Mysterious Ring Pt. 02

Story Info
Lincoln and the ring learn to coexist.
2.6k words
4.56
42k
73

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HybridEj
HybridEj
225 Followers

"Lincoln?" I hear her call, peaking her head into the bathroom "umm, about what happened... "

As I turn to face her, I swear my reflection smirks in the mirror. I hold my breath as the police officer I supernaturally coerced into having sex with me steps into the bathroom. I open my mouth to speak, but she beats me to it.

"I am sorry for being so forward last night, that was very unlike me." She says, looking a little shy and glancing down as she finishes. She is dressed again, but her uniform top isn't tucked in, seems like she is ready to leave.

"No worries, it was out of character for me too." I say with a fake laugh, the truth of it meaning more than she knows. Steadying myself, I place my ringed hand on her shoulder...

"Sarah, last night was great for both of us, but we know there is no future. So you're gonna go home, take a shower, and move on. You won't remember me, when you think back on what happened, it will be more like a hazy dream than a memory. Do you understand?" I ask, leaving my hand on her shoulder as I feel her body stiffen.

"Yes, thank you." She says flatly, not waiting for more encouragement as she turns and walks away. Less than a minute later, I hear the front door open and close as she leaves.

"You're a natural Lincoln. My last owner had to kill his first conquest." A familiar voice comes from my side, causing me to turn and find my reflection, smiling and acting separate from myself.

"You're the ring? The same one person who was writing? " I asked, less surprised than I would have been a day ago.

"Yes and no." My reflection answers with a shit eating grin I wasn't sure I was capable of. "The writing was a bit of an emergency message, with just enough conversation ability to get the point across. I was still slumbering, desperately in need of energy, which you and sweet Sarah provided so well."

"I think I preferred you the other way." I say placing my hands on the counter and dropping my head.

"Oh come on, don't be like that. I think this is the beginning of a truly special friendship. You've already got a nice job, a new car, righted a few wrongs. Not mention you had some very intense sex with a female officer who was way out of your league, at least before I fixed you." The ring said, as I glanced down at my new body.

Exhaling a deep breath, I stand up and give my reflection a sarcastic smirk before leaving the bathroom.

"Sorry pal, it doesn't work like that." Comes an echoed voice, a different voice than the bathroom. "This is all in your head, I just thought the mirror trick was a nice way for us to speak face to face."

"If I keep you happy and fed, will you shut up?" I ask, picking up my clothes and putting them in a hamper.

"You don't have to be hostile." The voice responds. "I get you want to have morals, but I know you aren't as bothered by what you did as you're acting."

"You don't know me, I would have never coerced that cop if you hadn't threatened my life." I say angrily as I change into some clean clothes.

"I like you, but you're really thick. What don't you understand about me being inside your head?" The voice asks with a laugh. "I've seen every dirty thought you have ever had. The only reason you haven't done them, is because you're scared, but together you don't have anything to fear. Besides, if you were so noble, why didn't you take off the ring when you heard it would kill you."

I stopped dead in my tracks. Why didn't I? I didn't think about it? "Was that an option?" I ask quietly.

"Well no, but the fact that you didn't even try, tells me you had no interest in giving up this power." The voice answers, if it had a face I assume it would be smug.

Angry now, I slam my dresser shut. "Fine! I'm a pervert and I am stuck with you. Happy? Give a little vibrate when you need to feed, until then don't talk to me."

There is a long silence as I walk into the living room, I stop walking with a feeling of dread in my stomach. Suddenly my aches like never before and I drop to my knees. I open my mouth to scream, but nothing comes out.

"I have tried to be nice, but you leave me no choice. Make no mistake, you're not the one in charge. I can be the greatest friend you have ever had or your worst enemy. If I deem you no longer worthy to wield my power, I will drain all your energy and go back into slumber, then someone else will find the ring the cycle continues. Maybe one of your friends or family members will find me, maybe they will respect the gifts they are given. Who would your little sister fuck to feed me?" The voice shouts angrily inside of my head.

"Okay, I'm sorry." I manage to groan out through the pain, which suddenly let's up. I fall over onto my back and catch my breath. After a few quiet minutes, I sit up and ask "Do you have a name?"

"I have been called many names, but I have never had my own name as you do." The voice says, now in a soft pleasant tone.

"Do you have a form? Are you male or female?" I ask, finally getting back to my feet.

"No, do you have a preference?" The voice asks, fluctuating tones.

"How about female with a British accent?" I say with a laugh.

"How's this?" The voice asks in a pleasant tone, causing me to nod. "See, isn't more fun when we get along? But I'll go ahead and stop you, I can't take form, so you can't fuck me as a way to get around your morality."

"You really are in my head." I say, coming to grips with the situation. "How often do you need to be fed?"

"Normally, I can go a day or two, but since I had to use a considerable amount to make you understand, I'm gonna need to feed soon." The voice says with judging tone.

"Very well." I say with an exhale, grabbing my keys from the table.

"So what's the plan? I know you like Natalie Portman, we could get a free first class ticket and fly to LA. Or maybe Mrs. Stone in next condo, she's a bit older, but you obviously don't mind. Or maybe, the sister I mentio..." The voice asks excitedly before I cut her off.

"Don't!" I say annoyed, putting my keys back down. "That's not an option, but I will pay a visit to Mrs. Stone."

Heading outside I clear somethings up with the ring. "Can you control my actions?"

"Not exactly, but when we are on the same page you can benefit from my presence. Do you understand?"

"What? No." I say as I shake my head. "I'm gonna call you Siri, so it looks less crazy when I talk to myself."

"Yes sir." She laughs as I knock on Mrs. Stone's door.

It doesn't take long for her to answer, wearing a pair of tights jeans and red tank top, her massive breasts struggling to break free.

"Lincoln? Hello, you're looking well." She says happily, the first person I know to see the new me.

"Uh, yeah, thank you. I've made some life changes." I say with a smile, knowing she wouldn't believe me if I told her. "Umm, are you the only one home today?"

"Oh yeah, kids are at school, David is at work. So I'm taking the chance to clean things up a bit."

"Invite me in Rachel." I say quickly, feeling a hunger inside me, in the back of my head wondering if Siri was at fault.

"Come in Lincoln." She says flatly, no noticeable pause the other people have had. I've never asked, but I would guess Rachel is in her later 40s, nearly as tall as me, beautiful reddish brown hair. She would be in the running to have her picture next to Milf in the dictionary.

I walk in as she closes the door. "Mrs. Stone, from now until I leave you will answer all questions truthfully and do as I say, then once I leave you will forget I ever came by. Do you understand?" I ask with steady eye contact.

"Of course Lincoln."

"Does your husband take care of you? Sexually?"

"Oh yes, we are still quite active and he is a very gifted lover." She answers with a smile and a glow.

"So much for the lonely housewife." Siri laughs in my head.

I roll my eyes and move on. "In the few years we have been neighbors, I never got a tour, please show me your bedroom."

Mrs. Stone just smiles and heads upstairs, her big ass swaying as she goes. At the end of the hall upstairs we enter the master bedroom.

"Rachel, what does your husband like? How do you get him in the mood?" I ask.

"He likes how I suck his cock."

My own cock immediately reacts. "Show me Rachel."

Wordlessly she walks over to me and starts working on my pants, her face inches from mine, her eyes seductive, but making no move to kiss me. Finally she begins to slide down my pants and my cock springs free. She gives me a smirk before getting down on her knees, her cleavage on full display from this angle. Both her hands grasp my cock which isn't fully hard, but definitely getting there. She runs her hands up and down my shaft a couple times before taking me into her mouth.

"Holy fuck." I mutter, reaching my hands down into her hair, the ring shimmering in view.

She begins to bob her head up and down, her hands rotating in front of her mouth. I've had a few blow jobs, but nothing like this. Holy shit. My mind tells me I need to stop her before I cum, but Siri speaks up inside my head.

"No, cum in her mouth, it will make the sex better." She whispers.

That plan sounds great as I use my two handfuls of hair to pull her down on cock again and again. She starts to make gagging and slurping sounds, but makes no move to stop. Mr. Stone must be the happiest man alive.

"I'm gonna cum Rachel." I groan, which only causes her to go all way down my cock and hold herself there as I begin to shoot. My legs get shaky as she finally pulls away, making a show of swallowing for me. Exhausted, I stumble back and fall onto the bed.

"No rest for the wicked Lincoln." Siri whispers, before I feel suddenly rejuvenated as my cock springs back to life.

Rachel stands in the middle of the room with a blank look on her face, waiting for next instructions.

"Rachel, strip off your clothes and get on the bed, now." I say in a growl, watching happily as she peels off her tank top, he massive boobs revealed along with large nipples. Next she peels off her pants to reveal a nearly cut bush. Quietly she walks over and lies down on the bed.

"Take her. Feed me." Siri groans sexually in my head.

Her voice only eggs me on as I climb on top of Rachel, sliding the head of cock against her pussy a few times. She must be enjoying herself, because she is soaked. I rub against her slit a couple more times, before I push myself in slowly. Both of us groan in unison as I slide further and further along. Once I bottom out I lean forward to kiss Mrs. Stone and she happily accepts, hungrily kissing me back intensely. We continue to kiss as I pound away, eventually kissing down her neck and towards her huge nipples. Taking both hands I squeeze her breasts together and alternate kissing and sucking both nipples.

"Yes Lincoln, I love my nipples being played with." She cries, her hands grabbing onto my head.

"Get on your knees, I want to fuck you doggy Mrs. Stone." I growl.

I swear I hear her giggle as she does as I ask. "Call me Rachel dear."

"No, Rachel is just a girl, Mrs. Stone is the married woman I'm fucking her marriage bed while her husband works." I say as I slam my cock into her from behind.

I hear two different female groans as Rachel and Siri both seem to enjoy that. I grab two handfuls of ass I thrust myself in and out of her, my second orgasm approaching fast.

"You can't cum until you feel me cum inside of you. Your are physically incapable until I cum." I say aggressively, causing her to groan and whimper.

I continue to thrust for a few minutes, the bed rocking back and forth, the sound of our bodies colliding filling the room. "Here it comes Mrs. Stone, in 3, 2, 1, I'm cumming."

"Yes, oh God yes!" She cries as the orgasm she has been needing overtakes her.

I pound away a little longer before I can't go any longer, using my weight collapse us both on the bed. We both may there quietly as I kiss at the back of her neck. After about 10 minutes we both start to stir, as I sit at the edge of the bed, I notice a very large shower in Rachel's bathroom.

"We should get cleaned up, wouldn't want your husband to find you like this." I say as I take her hand and lead her into the shower.

I crank up the hot water and kiss her as we wait for it to hear up. Once it's ready I pull her inside and press her up against the glass, seeing her tits flatten against it in the mirror. I tell her to watch as I slide my cock in from behind her again. My hand grabbing onto the top of the glass for leverage as we fuck again, this time fast and hard. My other hand rubs around her belly before sliding up and holding her neck, not choking, just applying pressure. It doesn't take long before we both cum again. Once we calm down we happily clean each other up. After the shower we both get dressed, I give her one more deep kiss and thank her for her hospitality. I remind her again that she will forget everything after I leave. With that I head out the front door and walk back to my condo. It's a quiet walk, making it all the way inside before I hear from Siri.

"Do you still hate me?" she asks teasingly.

"No, I think we are starting to understand each other." I say with a smile, plopping down on the couch.

"Will we be seeing Mrs. Stone again?"

"No. Once is enough, she is obviously plenty happy with her husband." I say sleepily. "Besides, why go back to her, when there is an entire world out there?"

"Now you are starting to get it. So the question is, who is next?"

HybridEj
HybridEj
225 Followers