Mystery Biz Trip

Story Info
On a confusing business trip exciting things happen.
1.2k words
3.92
2.9k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We don't have a customer in this town.

We don't have a supplier in this town.

There isn't a single reason I can think of that anyone from our company should be here.

The reason, James had this trip booked, James insisted this was a huge deal and a money maker, James wasn't doing his job and James got FIRED. Why Fred, the boss, insisted someone should go on the trip with no background on what we're looking for here is a question... I'm bewildered.

All I can do is follow the path James planned and hope the value of this trip becomes obvious to me. So I've taken the flight James Booked, took the shuttle from the airport to the hotel, spent a short night in room 136 of the Carlton Hotel. And now I'm standing here, on the station platform, alone, half asleep, with a 4:00 AM train ticket and no sign that a train is coming before 6:00...

The night was too short, I had tunnel vision, the fact that I wasn't actually alone didn't register until I heard the loud SMACK, followed a sharp pain and the slow dull realization the sound was an unexpected spanking applied to my right ass cheek.

Before I could even begin to react I heard the sultry voice in my ear, "Hey bitch, you got your train ticket on you?"

Without even fully realizing what I was doing I raised my left hand exposing my ticket.

A chortle followed by "hmm, not what I expected, but sure enough, you have the ticket to be ridden". After a deep inhale and disappointed sigh "well, drop your pants so I see what I am working with."

Suddenly annoyed by the most absurd request I've ever heard, further bewildered by the confusing nature of my personal space, and incensed by the burning sensation attached to my buttock I inhaled to begin my objection and turn to face my invader, but before uttering a syllable or I meet a painful smack to my face, my right cheek now carrying the same slow burn I feel intensifying in my right buttock my ears catch another admonition.

In a hissing tone dripping with contempt I hear her say "Do not question me, and Do not even begin to imagine you may look at me without my permission." and with a brief sharp inhale she resets to her insistent but less angry tone and repeats "drop your pants".

With all other possible options stripped away my hands drop to the waste of my pants, gripping the top button, and freeze. I can't possibly drop my pants on a public train platform, even if it is two hours before the first train, undoubtedly a full hour before the first lost souls would arrive to board that train.

"Do it bitch, there is no point in hesitating now, you are here, my toy, and you will serve your purpose."

And with the weight of those words hanging in my ear I twist my right hand undoing my button, flick my zipper down and let my pants fall. Staring straight ahead at the brick wall on the other side of the tracks, trying to figure out why I'm here and how to escape.

A gleeful "Oooh, Nice thong." He furtive tone returning "I thought the khakis, the blue shirt and boring tie were all there was to you, turns out you DO belong here." A swift smack to my now naked left buttock causes me to yelp. "Well, they really should match and I couldn't make the right one white again today." Then without a pause she whistled, loud enough my ear was ringing for several minutes.

A man in a security guard shirt and hat appeared before me, I see my face in the mirror lenses of his glasses, one part of my brain starts playing the 80's song about wearing sunglasses at night and bite my lip stifling the laugh that thought is trying to generate while simultaneously noticing that my embarrassment is probably saving me a slap to the left cheek of my face as it is already as red as the right. The security guard holds up a pair of sandals with 4" heels on a piece of cloth.

And She says "now step out of those worthless loafers and pants and get dressed for the walk."

Still terrified and confused I realize the piece of cloth under the sandals is a skirt, I take the sandals and skirt from the security guard who promptly turns and walks away disappearing from my view in a couple steps. I step out of my shoes and pants, and bend over setting the sandals down in front of me and beginning the process of donning the skirt. A hand in the middle of my lower back holds me bent over for a second longer than I was expecting as the other hand briefly massages my burning ass cheek in tender caress that is abruptly interrupted by hooking my thong and ripping it upward tearing it from by body.

The shock of that move, and the jolt it delivered to my balls cause a sound to escape me that can only be described as a girly scream, to which she openly burst out in laughter before explaining "the thong was OK, but it was clearly a man's thong, and that just isn't going to be appropriate the rest of today". With that her hand was removed from my back allowing me to finish positioning the skirt, thankfully the skirt was longer than I would have expected, at 10" long It wasn't covering any of my legs but it would hide my burning ass and bruised balls from anyone above knee level.

She whispered in my ear "arms out and don't move", when I did as instructed she reached around me, undid the bottom several buttons of my shirt and tied the shirt tales together leaving my belly button exposed. Then loosened my tie, undid the top couple buttons of my shirt reached in and applied a suction cup to each my nipples that pushed my shirt away from me in a way that anyone only glancing at me would think I had breasts.

As I looked down at what I had become in a few short minutes she said "Sandals Sweetie", I bent down to apply the sandals to my feet, and while I was busy securing the left sandal she flipped my skirt up and begin massaging my crack, as I began securing the right sandal lube was applied to my hole, and as I finished securing the right sandal her hand went to my lower back preventing me standing up.

She said "Relax", and in one long, slow push drove a plug into my rear, then whispered "Up Sweetie".

And standing up from that position the blood rushed from my head dizzying me, the pressure of the plug twisted my insides and excited me, the burning of my ass cheeks was unmistakable, embarrassment made my face redden, and all of this left me in a state a 10" skirt wasn't hiding.

She shouted "Ray, make sure her things get to room 136 at the Carlton, she might want them when she's done with her walk," then whispered in my once again ringing ear, "you're ready for a walk honey, head up those stairs over there."

To be continued???