All Comments on 'Mystery Fitness Model'

by rambo89

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great descriptions. 5 stars

PORNSTARXXX469PORNSTARXXX469over 2 years ago

INCREDIBLY EXCITING, EROTIC AND SEXY! I COULD ALMOST SEE THE TWO CHARACTERS IN MY IMAGINATION! RACHEL WAS SO HOT!

MarassoMarassoover 2 years ago

I know when the story is good, when I need to stop reading from time to time, just to take a few breaths to manage my excitement. And your work did it to me several times, at merely beginning, when nothing overly erotic happened yet. And it only got better and better with every paragraph!

Awesome teasing from Rachel at the start, it is nice that you didn't go overboard with her body, as I have tendencies to do in my stories. Well, I like massively muscular ladies, but such a toned, beautifully sculpted and fitness-type like body is very appealing for me too.

And when the real action began, I was just drooling ;) You went into a very creative, a bit crazy, but first and foremost, intense and hot sex scene mashed with muscle-fucking-workout. It was both fantasy-like, but at the same time realistic. Nice balance!

For me it's definitely 5 stars, it just hit all my buttons. Are you planning to continue the story with Tim and Rachel or was it only one shot? Anyway, looking forward to reading more of your stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The best kind of workout. Very hot.

BruceWoBruceWoabout 2 years ago

This is the giro I should have dated

absgirlabsgirlover 1 year ago

love this sort of thing not enough around. hope you do more female abs centric stories

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

holy fuck that was hot, i came so hard. i hope there more of these stories...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

very stimulating!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous