Mystic Academy Ch. 03

Story Info
Megan settles in and meets the other, friendlier, faculty.
1.3k words
4.29
974
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/18/2024
Created 05/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, sir, just curious if I may, but is this really my work uniform?"

Megan stood in the changing room looking, slightly horrified, at the uniform the school's seamstress had prepared for her as Professor Lohar's assistant. With a pout and a sigh she finished adjusting the few buckles on the outfit, taking a deep breath as she did so.

After the horrible experience in the study hall Bram had escorted a shaken Megan to her room, which was not far from the professors lab at all, to get new clothes before continuing her orientation. She was surprised the man had said nothing after the two episodes today, but mentally shrugging, she figured he didn't even notice the naked woman walking beside him struggling to keep at least some of her parts covered!

"Yes, Megan, "an impatient sounding Bram said from the main room. "I do have other duties today; can we just get this on?"

"Yes sir," Megan said stepping back from the mirror and reaching for the latch.

Closing her eyes tightly for a moment she opened the door and stepped out with a confidence she did not feel.

Megan knew she was an attractive woman, after all her looks had gotten her into the last couple jobs she had landed, but she had never been given a working outfit like this one.

Shuffling from the door to keep the slippers on, she missed her heels already, she stepped back into the room to be met by Bram and the seamstress. She held herself still as she felt their eyes creeping up her bare legs to the scandalously short loose skirt. Her belly was bare, her breasts supported by one of the least supportive bra's she had ever worn. She glanced down, noticing her clasped hands in front of her was pushing those same breasts forward to the point even Bram seemed to notice.

She knew the seamstress, Zalena, was looking though. She shivered at the memory of the intense measuring the older woman had performed, over and over, while Megan stood on the pedestal in the fitting room. Zalena was an older, curvier woman, her blond hair drawn back to hang to her shoulders. Zalena had carefully caressed every centimeter of Megan with the fitting, leaving her slightly breathless and giggling by the end of it. She thought in passing that the outfit left her more ticklish spots exposed but, glancing down, it didn't leave much to the imagination anyway!

"I believe it will do," Bram said with a disinterested tone, nodding to Zalena who was positively beaming.

"It will," Zalena said confidently, stepping to walk around Megan slowly, "I am, after all familiar with the professors works, Bram."

"I, um," Megan said quietly, "I'm sorry sir, ma'am, but I can't possibly go walking around the academy like this! There have already been incidents!"

Bram nodded a moment before answering, "No, of course not Megan, don't be foolish. This will be during your work in the lab itself. Many of the specimens are sensitive so we have found they respond better with fewer textiles in their vicinity."

Megan's eyes widened with the horrifying thought of a near naked professor Lohar walking around the lab. "Ah, sir, does that mean..."

"Mean what?" Bram asked before realizing what Megan was thinking. For a moment she thought she saw the rictus of a smile, quickly covered, "What? No! What's the matter with you?" Bram stopped for a moment, covering his mouth briefly before continuing, "This is for work you were hired for, not the professor."

Megan bit her lip at Bram's fake seeming overreaction, meeting the amused eyes of Zalena before looking away.

"Yes sir, of course. Was there anything else sir?"

Bram glanced at Zalena who shrugged.

"No, nothing now. Come on lets get going back to your office."

Bram turned, walking in his brisk way to the fitting room door. Opening it, Megan was horrified to see students passing, a few noticing the new assistant in the room leaving little to the imagination. Again.

"Ah, sir, perhaps a coat to wear for now?"

"I have just the thing, Megan," Zalena said breezily, throwing a glare at Bram, who annoyed, shut the door part way. Zalena walked over to one of her racks, pulling down a lab coat. Holding it up while glancing at Megan she nodded, "This should do. Try it on."

Megan slipped the coat on, rolling her shoulders to fit it on. Buttoning the top couple buttons she saw it still showed a good bit of cleavage, but was better than the basically naked outfit she had on.

"Very nice," Zalena said, fiddling with the hem and not accidently brushing Megans breasts in the process. "Now, you cannot go walking the halls in slippers. Those are designed for interactions in the lab. Sit."

Confused, Megan sat where Zalena indicated as she stepped into another room, glancing to the still partially open door. A couple students had stopped and were peering in, but she ignored them as she settled.

Zalena returned in a moment with two boxes that she set on the floor before pulling over a low stool. Smiling at Megan, she tapped her knee. "Foot here, dear, I need to see if these will fit."

Shifting to cross her legs, Megan gently placed her foot on Zalena's knee. Ignoring the boxes, Zalena started to gently caress the top of Megan's foot, smiling slightly at Megan's indrawn breath. Her hand slipped over the top of the foot, passing the ankle before coming back down to the heel. Zalena's touch was gentle, her hands sliding over Megan's foot again, passing the toes to run a thumb across the tips of her toes, getting a little giggle from Megan.

Zalena looked up, meeting Megan's eyes a moment before lifting her foot to rest on the heel. Zalena's hands continued to stroke the top of Megan's foot, occasionally sliding higher to caress the lower calf before easing back down.

Megan felt spellbound, the gentle affection of Zalena's caress, the slightly ticklish feeling as she traced a finger knuckle across her sole giving her an odd heavy feeling in her chest.

Zalena caressed the sole again, enough to get an indrawn giggle but not to pull away. Wrapping her fingers over the top of Megan's foot, her thumbs pressed inward sending a sensation that went straight to Megan's pussy, making her clench her thighs. Pushing the toes back, Zalena pressed with her thumbs again, this time tracing the nail along the arch.

This time Megan couldn't help but laugh, biting her lip to try and keep it contained. The air was charged between the two women, Megan looking into Zalena's eyes as she caressed and gently teased Megan's foot. Not a word was uttered, Megan's occasional giggle the only sound as even the students watching from the hall faded in the background.

After a few moments Zalena squeezed Megan's foot a last time, easing it to the floor. Eagerly Megan brought up her other foot, eyes closed and relaxed for the first time since climbing the steps to the academy. This time she let herself relax, her breathing catching as Zalena worked out the tension with gentle massage and tickles. The feel of Zalena's fingers and nails pulling her body to a sea of sensation. Each caress of the nails followed by a gentle pressure increasing the sensitivity until Megan was squirming on the bench.

Finally, regretfully, Megan opened her eyes at the final squeeze, feeling her foot be lowered to the ground. Taking a deep breath, she was amazed at how relaxed and energized she felt. Pushing herself upright, she smiled to Zalena, noticing that even Bram had stayed quiet. Glancing out the door even the collection of students had settled, though looking very twitchy.

"Thank you," Megan said softly.

"Thank you," Zalena said softly in return before raising her voice, "These will fit and better suit someone of your stature and physical attributes."

Zalena patted the boxes before standing to move the stool back. Even Bram was quiet, the air thick with emotion as Zalena excused herself and left the room.

Megan quietly opened a box, finding heels with an ankle strap that she instantly fell in love with. Silently she slipped the heels on, joining a quiet Bram back to her room.