Mz Rainbow, One of Three Monkeys

Story Info
Another anonamous gangbang, with a three way twist.
2.8k words
4.19
3.9k
3
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the car pulls up outside the anonymous Victorian townhouse, you're suddenly aware of how nervous you are. You didn't think it would be as bad as last time; you know the score and came away happy and satisfied, but even so, your stomach is full of butterflies.

You knock on the door and are let in promptly, they don't want the neighbors wondering who the queue of women are outside and are shown to the same changing/briefing room as last time. There are two girls already there, waiting patiently, not speaking to one another, as is the accepted rule.

Your host lets you settle on the leather bench and addresses you all "Ladies, it's good to see you all again. No newbies this time, so I don't need to remind you of the house rules. Don't push it, and everybody will have a great time and get what they want."

"There's an element of chance this afternoon. You'll each roll the dice in a minute and that will determine which of the bags behind you to take. Once you've got changed I'll lead you though. Hoods only need to go one once I say."

"Now, step up and see what part you're playing. The lowest score picks up the left-hand bag, highest the right. Any draws and you reroll. Don't take all day about it, everybody's a winner in this game."

He steps back and gestures to a tray that has normal cream-colored dice sitting on it.

You all eye each other nervously, waiting to see who goes first. One woman is the same height and build as you, with a cute red bob, and is dressed like she's just stepped out of the office. The other is a taller lady with blond hair and the sort of clothes you can't help but think that she's a yummy mummy who catches every dad's eye at the school gate.

The blond steps up, rolls the dice, and gets a six. Smiling to herself she sits back down.

"Come on Mz Rainbow, chop chop." Your host is clearly impatient.

You step up and roll, wondering what's in the bags and why you're not just picking one at random. You roll a four.

Red Bob rolls quickly and gets another four. She glances at you and the host who gestures to roll again. You panic briefly, what if she gets higher than you, surely the lowest bag is somehow the worst? She gets a two. You're the middle of the pack.

"Now that's sorted, pick up your bags, get changed and when you're ready, we'll go through."

You pick up the middle brown paper bag. It looks like an expensive sandwich might be in there but looking inside, it's definitely not. There's a letter on expensive paper and sex toys under it. You open the letter.

"You are the middle. You will be presenting your pussy for everybody to fuck. Your other holes will be kept full with the content of this bag".

You turn the bag out. There's a large ridged rubber buttplug, a ring gag, and the sort of dildo that goes in a harness; it has a small label attached that says "for your throat". There are wrist and ankle cuffs and a wide posture collar. A small bottle of expensive lube completes the kit.

You look across at the other two and guess that they've got other positions to fill.

You strip down to your underwear, glad you followed the instructions you got by post and didn't skip anything. You chose a matching red bra, knickers, suspender belt, and cream stockings. Classy, but with a hint of 1970s porn.

The buttplug eases into you with the help of the lube and you buckle the gag around your head, followed by all the cuffs and collar. Your head is held upright and you're choking just a little. Holding the dildo you look up at your host wondering what to do with it.

"Bring it with you and all will be explained," he says.

The other two are also finished and so the host leads you out and down the corridor to the main room. You didn't see it last time you visited, being brought through hooded, but the bench you were strapped to is gone, and in its place is a large four-poster bed hanging with what looks like far too many chains.

"First up, Miss Oral, up you come," the host pats the left-hand side of the bed.

"On your back, head at this end, but before you do, let's check you followed the instructions."

The host slips his hand into her expensive-looking black knickers front and then back, obviously checking that she stuffed herself with the rubber cocks in her bag, and nods his satisfaction. He hands her a hood with only a mouth hole which she slips on.

He helps Red Bob onto the bed, where she lays down with her head right at the edge and the host buckles her wrists to her ankles and then to chains on either side. Satisfied he leaves her with her head over the side of the bed, mouth agape.

"You're next Miss Pussy, come on."

You step up and he perfunctorily checks your buttplug.

"On the bed in the middle on all fours, facing that way."

You assume the position, your arse close to the edge of the bed, the posture collar holding your head in line with your body. Quickly your wrists and ankles are cuffed to chains running across the bed and another chain is clipped to your collar so your head can't dip. Lastly, the dildo is pushed through the ring gag and a light spandex hood is pulled over your head, keeping it in place and blocking all your vision. The dildo is long enough to be uncomfortable, but you think you can manage.

You wait and listen to the muffled sounds of Yummy Mummy (as you've christened her) being secured next to you in the same position, arse out, head held, virtually immobile.

"Well ladies, there you, like the three monkeys, ready to be railed. Let's let them in shall we."

You hear the door open, and you strain to guess how many people come in, wondering if they're all men, or are there women in the mix too. Last time it was all dicks, but maybe that's not always the case.

"Gentlemen welcome. As you can see before you, we've three lovely ladies waiting for you this afternoon, all really to take what you give them. Each has a specific role and I'll ask you to respect that."

"In black is Miss Oral here to the left. Fuck her face, grope her tits, but that's it, everything else is off limits."

"In the middle here you've Miss Pussy. Slip those knickers to one side and indulge in some good old-fashioned doggy-style fucking. Leave her other holes alone."

"And lastly, here on the right in the very fetching dark green is Miss Anal. By day a Waitrose shopping, Range Rover driving Sloany, but today her arse is all yours. Don't touch that pussy, like every other hole that's off limits today, it's already taken care of, they're an airtight lineup. There is lube aplenty in the bottles to your right, and you can cum where you like, we've everybody's paperwork. Chop chop, the clock is running!"

He says no more, but judging by the shuffling of feet and murmurs, the first of the group sort themselves out and step forward.

You feel a hand on your arse, squeezing and groping, the warmth of a pair of thighs close up as somebody chooses you and squares up. There are muffled noises and talking, but you can't make anything out.

One hand on your left cheek, your knickers are pulled to one side and two fingers rub the outside of your pussy, feeling you tremble and working their way inside you, both at once. You're so wet that it's only seconds of fingering before he's pulling out, rubbing your clit and folds before getting his hand back in

Inside you feel him pushing up against the buttplug and there's more talking and laughter, you can only imagine what he's saying about you.

As quickly as the fingers entered they leave, and you feel the warmth of the head of his cock being rubbed along your slit, teasing you before being pushed into you, giving you a substantial length even with his first thrust. You hang there for a second, concentrating on your breathing as he slowly withdraws, taking away from you the fullness of your arse, mouth, and pussy. He doesn't pause before sliding back in, filling you, and pulling out, building a pace.

His right-hand lands a spank in your arse, and you feel the jiggle, but he doesn't pause, just keeps sawing in and out, in and out, never actually leaving you, always making sure to leave the bulbous head of his cock is in you, keeping you true to your name.

As he continues to use your pussy your mind drifts as you almost settle into the rhythm of breathing through your nose, clenching your cunt as he enters, your tits swinging below you. What must you look like to them?

Red Bob must be getting throat fucked with her head tilted right back like that, having to gasp breaths when she can, trying not to gag as they thrust, all the whilst frustrated by her pussy and arse stuffed full of the inert dildos. Unless she's very rare it's not likely she's going to cum, unlike you, you can feel an orgasm building and if he reaches down and rubbed your clit you might even get off, but her pussy isn't even in reach, never mind being fingered. That could have been you and you've no idea how you'd have coped, there's been no mention of safe words or when this will end.

Posh Mummy must be in a situation more like yours, and anal-only orgasms are a thing, but judging by the movement to your right she is not being gently fucked to a climax but is having her arse ravaged. The speed and the amount of movement suggest she's hanging in for dear life whilst whoever steps up to her takes full advantage. You hope there is plenty of lube involved.

You snap back to reality when he picks up the pace and starts to spank you harder and more frequently, he must be close. You clench and tighten around him, eventually feeling him harden that bit more and stop deep inside you, trembling and cumming in you. With a final slap on your arse, he pulls out and you feel empty, no longer full and stretched, despite still having your mouth and arse filled.

There's no respite through because somebody replaces him, placing both hands on your hips and guiding his cock into your already wet and gaping pussy. He's so much thicker than the last guy, and you struggle at first. He's not so quick to plunge deep though, he's obviously used to women having to warm up to him, but he's not slow in getting started, fucking you with shallow strokes, rapidly finding his pace and increasing his depth gradually.

You feel yourself stretching around him and he gets deeper and deeper. Not only is he wide, he's long too, uncomfortably long, but he's a professional at this and doesn't force his whole length into you, nobody wants to have their cervix pummeled. You wonder if maybe he is a professional? Does he fuck for a living, because it feels like he's got a cock to pass a screen test.

He reaches under you and pulls your bra down, freeing your tits and leaving them swaying. He cops a feel roughly.

His hand reaches under you and he leans over, still keeping the deep strokes going, still keeping you full and stuffed, and you can hear him through the hood.

"If you cum for me, I'll finish in that posh lass's arse, rather than giving you my full length, how about that?"

You don't think he's expecting an answer, but when his fingers find your clit and start rubbing you in time, you know it won't be long before you do cum.

Gasping in air up your nose, feeling his body pressing against the buttplug whilst he uses his hips to fuck you, you're soon on the edge and then it's all you can do to try and scream through your cock filled mouth, your pussy clutching and quivering, you arse trying the squeeze and expel the big dildo up it, his fingers keeping their rhythm until you sag against the chains, the collar keeping you supported as he withdraws. You can only imagine what you look like to him. Your ponytail lolling, your tits dripping with sweat, your knickers still off to one side, not covering the crudely wide buttplug or your gaping pussy. He didn't come, but you imagine that everything the last guy left in you has been squirted out around the monstrous dick that just battered you.

Before you can recover you hear Posh Mummy mewling and squeeking, presumably as he eases that third leg up her shapely arse. Roll a six, and get sodamised. It could have been you.

And so it goes on, you lose track of time. Nobody is as big as the second guy, or as skilled, but they step up, fuck you in their own style and move on. You're pretty sure a couple leave you to finish in Red Bob's throat, she must be used to the taste of your pussy.

"Last 15 minutes everybody so let's spice it up a bit. Use the red labeled lube from now on," your host calls out.

What the fuck is the red label lube you wonder, but before you can find out, the buttplug in jumps to life, strong vibrations and a squirming motion take you by surprise. It must be wireless and full of batteries, but you were so nervous when you put it in you didn't take any notice, other than to use plenty of lube to ease it into place. You certainly notice now. You think you can hear Red Bob yelling out in delight, her being both ungagged and stuffed with a pair of them.

You feel a cock entering you and the cold lube being applied to its shaft and then pushed into you, more and more being added as he starts to fuck you. You guess you'll find out what's so special about it soon, he's going to town with it.

As he fucks you, the heat begins to build. You've seen "warming lube" for sale but never tried it before. You start to panic about how "warming" it is exactly, warm, hot, or chili hot.

The heat keeps increasing, as does the speed of his fucking. You can't feel a condom on him, so he must be having the same effects. Your cunt is now tingling, verging on painful, and all the while the buttplug is vibrating and squirming in you, never mind the length of dick now banging you vigorously.

The orgasm comes as a surprise, and you think maybe he came too, but during the screaming, painful, achingly intense few moments you have really no idea.

He's replaced as soon as he pulls out and the merry-go-round starts again. This guy lasts no time at all and pulls out to cum, firing right up your back.

"Time please gents, off to the showers with you, enjoy your memories of these three filthy sluts" the host calls out, half landlord, half Dom.

The *click* is followed by a whirr and you struggle to place the noise. It happens twice more and then you place it, it's the noise of a Polaroid camera.

"Don't panic ladies, your anonymity is still very important, there's a copy each and none of you are identifiable in the slightest, but I thought you'd like a souvenir."

Your panic subsides. You wait whilst he unbuckles you in the same order he strapped you down. You sit in the bed and Yummy Mummy clings on to you. Nobody says a word until Red Bob pipes up, in an accent that surprises you.

"Bloody hell, that were great. I could barely keep it together but I'd do it again in a heartbeat."

"Me too," purrs Yummy Mummy, clearly delighted with a hour of vigorous anal, "but it was a birthday treat, so I'll have to wait a year."

You can't wait a year. You can barely wait to get the hood off and see the picture of the three of you, chained up, gaping, fucked to within an inch of your life, cunt burning and legs aching. You know that when the next invitation comes, you'll be writing back to confirm.