N.A.S.M. Ch. 02 Pt. 01: Lisa & Moira

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moira stood up, fully displaying her toned abdomen, her hands gliding down from below her breast toward the front of her shorts, and then turned in place to press her ass to my chest as she bent at the waist to highlight the long muscles along her spine before dropping her bum to rest between my spread legs where she ground it against my hips and bounced suggestively a couple of times while she looked back at me over her left shoulder and bit gently at her lower lip.

My body was responding to Moira's dance in the way one would expect, and I hoped that my cock was not obvious to her as it rapidly reached full, throbbing hardness against the inside of my right thigh.

Moira leaned back into my chest, and resting her head on my left shoulder, brought both of her arms up behind my head, arched the middle of her back to display the swell and heave of her breasts as breathed with the effort of her dancing.

Moira brought her hands down to my knees, sat forward so that she could grind her ass against my hips and then stood up again.

Her hands went to the waistband of her shorts, resting on her swaying hips. She hooked her thumbs in that waistband and then slid them back and forth suggestively, before she bent nearly double and pushed her shorts down to her ankles with her knees locked so that her white thong and the barely covered swell of her vagina were almost at my eye level.

Moira stepped delicately out of the shorts pooled on the floor and brought her head up to look at Lisa, who stood enthralled at Moira's performance, and said, "And the final two keys: the reveal and then the repeat."

During this second pass through her performance, Moira's left hand brushed against the head and part of the shaft of my erection. Her eyes widened, and as she brought her mouth near my ear she whispered, "Oh my God! I'm glad you're enjoying this!"

Rubbing her breasts against my chest gain, Moira sank fully onto her knees and leaned forward to bring her mouth nearly level with my crotch and moved her face to caress the length of my cock with her cheek, maintaining eye contact as she did.

As Moira's cheek touched the shaft of my cock I felt the warmth of her skin through my jeans which caused my penis to pulse and I saw her pupils dilate in response.

At that moment, the song ended.

Moira remained in place, her face pressed against my thigh, her slightly open mouth separated from the tip of my painfully erect, pulsing penis by only a couple of layers of fabric, for two or three heart beats.

Moira got to her feet, breaking the spell, and bent forward to kiss me on the cheek before she turned around with her hands out at her sides in a 'ta-da' flourish to face Lisa.

"And that's how it's done!" she said.

"That was so hot, Moi!" Lisa exclaimed.

"I'm glad you feel that way, 'cause now it's your turn. Show me and Adam how well you were paying attention," Moira told her.

"Don't know about that, Moi," Lisa said in an uncertain voice.

"Lisa. Lisa. Lisa." Moira chanted as she took the five steps toward her roommate, placed her hands onto Lisa's shoulders and leaned in to whisper into her ear. I wasn't able to hear what she said, but after a short, whispered exchange Moira turned and winked at me while Lisa picked up the iPod and started to scroll through it.

"There you go!" Moira said loudly enough now for me to hear her.

"I know how competitive you are, Lisa, and you wouldn't want me to be able to do something better than you," she teased her roommate.

"You know me so well, Moi," Lisa laughed, "Press play when I tell you."

Lisa crossed to me, pushed my legs apart to stand between them like Moira had, looked me in the eyes with a mischievous smile and stripped off her tee off, and threw it next to Moira's on the couch.

In the few minutes after the end of Moira's dance, I had crossed my legs in an attempt to conceal my hard-on, which had subsided slightly. What Lisa showed me caused my erection to come surging back with a vengeance.

For just a moment Lisa stood in front of me in all of her topless glory. Her breasts were smooth, perfectly formed and paler than the skin of her chest and belly; pale water-drop shapes with dusky-pink areolas and protruding, slightly flattened nipples.

All this was burned into my mind in a flash as Lisa brought up both of her hands to cover her breasts, cupping then slightly and covering her nipples entirely.

Lisa pivoted in place, turning her back to me and nodding to Moira to start the music. As the sultry voice of Sade Abu spilled out of the speakers Lisa began to sway her hips. As captivating as those movements were, my eyes drawn to the large tattoo on Lisa's back. It was a large paisley design; the curled tail of the single tear-drop like shape curved over her left shoulder blade while the main portion flowed down across her back, ornamented with floral motifs and flourishes. The tattoo was drawn in the style of henna skin art I had seen, but rather than the red and brown tones of henna, Lisa's tattoo was in shades of black and grey that gave it an almost three-dimensional quality as the movements of Lisa's hips caused the muscles of her back to shift in their own dance.

Quickly, Lisa dropped down into a squat and her hands went to my knees on either side of her. Using them as leverage, Lisa thrust her hips and bum toward my chest while looking into my eyes over her left shoulder.

In one fluid motion Lisa changed the direction of her hips and sat lightly on my left thigh, coyly covering her right breast with her hand.

She brought her right knee up toward her chest, and when peer pointed toe cleared my right thigh she swung her entire leg from the hip in what seemed a physically impossible motion to wrap it around my waist, as I hurriedly moved my arm out of her way. Using that leg as an anchor, Lisa synched left leg around my torso.

Lisa's naked breasts were pressed against my chest, and her arms were wrapped around my neck. Like the last lap dance, Lisa's face was scant millimeters from mine. Lisa startled me though by softly running her upper lip across my lower lip, and it took all of my willpower not to kiss her in that moment. I still remembered the rules, and didn't want to spoil this experience by breaking them.

As quickly as she brushed my lip, Lisa moved her face away and nuzzled the left side of my neck, breathing in as if to inhaling then sent of my skin, the taste of it, and placing a tiny, soft kiss on my neck.

My cock twitched again at this provocation and she ground her ass against it t, as if in response.

Lisa whispered in my ear, "I can feel your hard cock, Adam, and it feels good," destroying my illusion of coincidence.

Lisa rocked her hips again before she put her feet flat on the settee and pushed herself away from my chest. Her hands went to my knees behind her so that she was leaning back, connected to me only by our hips and her hands. She thrust her hips and moaned, her mouth open and her eyes closed.

In another nearly impossible movement Lisa brought her legs straight up from around me. Holding herself so that her ass was pressed against the base of my cock, she rolled her legs to my right, sitting on my right thigh. Her right hand traced down my chest and abdomen to grasp my erection, her actions hidden from her roommate by her body.

That brief, sneaky grab was almost enough to make me ejaculate in my jeans. I had had two gorgeous, nearly naked women torture and tease me with their bodies; my head was swimming and my heart was pounding in my chest.

Lisa straddled my thigh, suggestively ground her pelvis against it for a moment before she swung her right leg over mine and again stood between my spread legs.

Now facing me, Lisa cupped her breasts before she ran her hands down her body and into the waistband of her shorts. Rather than removing her sorts to reveal her panties or thong like I expected, Lisa gave me another mischievous smile and a wink before pulling down the front of her shorts to show me her vagina, smoothly shaved except for a small strip of pubic hair directly above her labia.

My face must have shown my surprise, because Lisa couldn't help but laugh as she took her hands out of her shorts, placed both of them on my chest and leaned in toward me as if to kiss me. Her left hand trailed down my chest, her finger tips barely touching the fabric of my shirt to my waistband and then grabbed my cock again. This time Lisa stroked the length of it with a flat hand slowly while she looked into my eyes and softly moaning again.

Sade stopped singing, and like Moira's dance Lisa held my gaze before standing up and kissing me on my cheek.

As Lisa walked away from me toward her roommate, laughing slightly at what must have been the befuddled look on my face, Moira said to her, "Shit Lisa, that was incredible!"

"Thank you," Lisa said, sketching a curtsy.

"So, Adam, who was better? Which lap dance did you like more?" Moira asked me.

"I'm sorry Moira, but Lisa's performance was just out of control. That whole thing with her legs was just crazy," I told her.

"Yeah, as soon as she got her tits out, I knew it was over," she responded, wrapping her arms around Lisa in a side hug.

"Now come on," Lisa said, motioning to me as Moira let go of her and walked into the back of the apartment.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I got up from the settee and stiffly followed Lisa, my erection hampered my ability to walk.

Lisa stood in the sort hallway, and motioned me toward a dark doorway where Moira stood now completely naked.

Moira's breasts hung only a little lower without her bra. The long pale plane of her belly led my eyes to her smooth-shaven mound framed by her hips and strong things. She reached out to me and led me into the dark bedroom. As Lisa flipped a light switch, Moira pulled me to her and kissed me.

"You're wearing entirely too much clothing, Adam," she said after she broke the kiss and looked up to me through her eyelashes.

I felt Lisa's hands snake around my hips to find the top button on my jeans. She pealed the flies apart as Moira reached into my underwear to find and fish-out my erection, pulling it all the way out so that she could stroke it with one hand as she kissed me again.

I felt another hand wrap itself around my cock and another body press itself against me. Lisa took my chin in her hand and pulled it toward her so that she could kiss me as well.

The Girls hands working my cock together, sliding along the skin of my shaft, the slight differences in the textures of their palms and fingers was a wonderful frission.

"Ladies, I'm not sure how long I can last like this," I admitted and both of them stopped.

"We understand," said Moira, as she helped me out of my t-shirt, while Lisa pulled my pants and underwear the rest of the way down so I could step out of them.

"Moi, I think we want him to cum. Get it out of the way. Then you'll last longer, right Adam?" Lisa said sinking to her knees in front of me.

Mirroring her friend's actions, Moira also sank to her knees and said to Lisa, "I think you're right."

Moving in near unison, they brought their mouths to the base of my cock, their lips and tongues kissing and stroking along my length.

"Shit," I breathed, "I think you two have done this before."

Moira took her lips away, and grinning up at me, said, "No, never. We just watch a bunch of porn."

"Actually, Lisa's really way better at this than I am, si I'll just let her do her thing," Moira confessed.

Lisa opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the head of my cock while she encircles the shaft with both of her hands, the left in front of her right, and moved them in time with the movements of her head. This felt like I was being serviced by a sucking vagina perfectly tailored to the dimensions of my penis, thrusting and sucking on my cock at the same time. It was frankly incredible.

Moira moved behind Lisa slightly and moved her hands around Lisa's ribs and down her belly. Her left hand moved up to Lisa's breast, tweaking the nipple, while her right went down between Lisa's legs to play with the labia of her vagina and her clit.

Lisa quivered under Moira's attention. She moaned around my cock and the sound caused a delicious vibration along my penis.

My hands went to Lisa's head, a point of contact to keep my knees from buckling from Lisa's expert ministrations.

Moira looked past Lisa, up at me.

"Does that feel good, Adam? Is Lisa taking good care of you? Is her hot little mouth going to make you cum?" she asked breathlessly.

"You know it is," I responded watching Lisa's mouth and cheeks expand and contract around my length as her hands and head moved back and forth.

"When you're ready, just shoot into her mouth. She loves it. She'll swallow it like a good girl, Adam," Moira told me.

Lisa paused the bobbing of her head, looked up at me, the head of my penis still in her mouth, and hummed an 'uh-huh' in confirmation of Moira's statement.

"Good girl," Moira said to Lisa, and the pace of the movement of her hand on Lisa's pussy increased.

Between the excitement of the lap dances, the expert attention I was getting from Lisa, and the encouragement from Moira in about a dozen more strokes of Lisa's hands, the suction of her mouth and the play of her tongue I was ready to cum.

I couldn't form words, all I could do was tap Lisa's head in warning. Lisa stopped the movement of her head in response to my signal and stroked my shaft faster while making a happy, humming noise from deep in her chest.

In a rush that felt like my consciousness was leaving my body in a series of contractions and pulses I ejaculated into Lisa's mouth. I threw my head back and groaned as I came, and time seemed to contract to a singular moment that lasted for an eternity.

Time came crashing back in as I felt Lisa's hands and mouth release my cock, and I opened my eyes to the sight of Lisa and Moira locked together at eh mouth, their tongues playing back and forth sharing my semen.

Moira broke the kiss and moved toward me to grab my cock to give it one last suck, releasing the suction with a playful, exaggerated 'pop'.

"You're cum tastes pretty good," Lisa told me. "That clean eating is really working for you."

Lisa got up off her knees, walked over to the bed and sat down on it.

"Come over here and lay down, Adam," she told me patting the mattress beside her.

"Happy to," I said. "That was incredible, but really draining."

"We know, we swallowed it," Moira chuckled.

"Sorry for the unintentional pun," I said as I crawled into the middle of the queen-sized bed and flopped down on my back with my right arm tucked behind my head.

I felt Lisa's warm, lean body snuggle against my left side, and the mattress shifted on my right and Moira climbed on to the bed.

"Don't fall asleep yet, Adam. We both want a second round out of you," Moira admonished me as she took hold of my now deflated penis and gave it an encouraging tug.

Lisa, rolled to face me and said softly into my neck, "I can't wait to ride your dick. You came and I want to cum too."

"Me too" Moira chimed in.

Continued in Part 2

12