Nails of Faith Twist a Little More Ch. 04

Story Info
Intervention time.
2k words
4.5
1.6k
00

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ville what are we going to do about Bam?" Silke sighed "I really don't want him near the kids anymore!"

"I know kulta, but Rebecca is his daughter." Ville replied sadly, he thought of the girl as his daughter but the law thought differently.

"And I am her mother! They are disgusted by him and they are only 3 and 4 years old!" Silke raised her voice.

When Missy had died, Silke legally adopted Rebecca, just in case something happened to Bam and giving Rebecca a mother again.

"Right I sometimes forget you adopted her." Ville let his mind wander to that morning again, maybe I should tell her what happened? It is probably the reason why Bam pulled this crap.

"Good thing I did, this way we'll always have a say in her life."

"Very true, especially after this morning." Ville sighed.

"This morning?" Silke asked, even more worried.

"Bam and I had a little fight, and he threatened to take Rebecca away from us." Ville said, not willing to admit what really happened.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier!!!!" Silke ranted.

"Cause I knew you would get mad at Bam, and I don't like it when we fight." Ville felt small and sick again, he had to tell Silke everything, else it might damage their relationship and Bam wasn't worth that.

"Of Course I would have! Bam needs a reality check! Ville we need to stick together in this, we need to be honest!" Silke went on.

"You are right kulta, I'm sorry. If you promise to let me finish I'll tell you what happened this morning."

Silke looked at Ville, she could see something serious had happened, something Ville didn't feel comfortable talking about.

"I love you, and I refuse to let Bam come between us." Silke placed a soft kiss on Ville's forehead before she let him do his story about that morning.

Ville told his wife about the argument, the almost fucking and then about Bam's threat.

Silke instantly pulled Ville into her arms as he finished, he seemed so scared about what she would say or do, she could do nothing else then comfort him and tell him she loved him and it was not his fault.

"Skinny, either Bam has to leave or we, but I don't want to live in the same house as him at the moment. Not until he sees he's on the wrong track."

"Don't you think that is a bit harsh? We can't help him when we aren't here." Ville said, reluctant to leave Bam all alone.

"We have been here, it hasn't been helpful. I wish we could help him but it is out of our hands Ville."

"Maybe, or maybe we should just be even more harsh with him, keep him home, talk to him." Ville was thinking out loud.

"Sweetheart, please don't do this to yourself. To us or the kids." Silke pleaded.

Ville sighed, Silke was right, he should think of his kids and wife, not a drunk asshole who would have raped him if he didn't find the strength to say no this morning.

"How about we let the kids stay with April for now, wait till Bam comes home, talk to him one last time, maybe if he sees the kids are gone he'll realise we are serious this time?" Ville begged.

Silke realised that pushing Ville would only cause a rift between them and granted him this last talk with Bam.

"Ok I'll go pack a bag for the kids, you call April, but this is the last chance Ville."

"Thank you kulta."

"Hei April." Ville said quietly.

"Hello Ville, what's wrong?" the woman instantly picking up on Ville's uneasiness.

"Bam picked up the kids from school, took them to the bar and was drinking and messing around with some girl."

"He did what?" April snapped.

"Yeah, we found them before anything bad happened but still, it has to come to an end April. So can the kids come and stay with you for a while?"

"Of Course Ville, you and Silke can too if you want?" April said lovingly.

"Thanks but we are going to wait for Bam to come home and try and talk some sense into him." Ville sighed.

"Do you think it's going to work?" April asked.

"I hope so, maybe if he sees the kids are gone..."

"I'll have Phil watch the kids, and come over and wait for Bam too if you don't mind?" April said with determination.

Ville smiled, he had hoped she would say that. "Of Course I don't mind, 3 people are better than two!"

So an hour later Phil and April came over, Phil took the kids home with him, who were over the moon they could stay with granddad for a bit, and for April, Silke and Ville the waiting began.

They talked about what they were going to say to Bam, in the hopes to make him see what he was doing to himself, his daughter and his family.

Bam stumbled in around 2 in the morning with Tammy attached to him, Silke was nodding off in Ville's arms but instantly woke up as April went off at Bam.

"BRANDON COLE MARGERA!" she yelled.

"Ape? What are you doing here?" Bam slurred.

"Talking some sense into you!" she replied a bit calmer, realising that yelling would get her nowhere.

Silke finally saw Tammy and didn't have the strength to stay calm.

"Get that fucking slut out of my house!" she yelled at Bam.

"She isn't a slut and it's my house too!" Bam yelled back "In fact it's MY house, you only live here!"

"Well not for long if you don't change!" Silke yelled back.

"Don't let the door hit you on the way out, cause I don't see a reason to change!"

April and Ville looked at eachother, realising this was getting out of hand. So Ville walked over to Silke, wrapping himself around her, whispering in her ear to calm down while April walked over to Bam.

"Bam, please ask your friend to leave, we need to talk." she said really calm, a pleading look in her eyes.

"I don't wanna talk." Bam sighed "And I don't wanna sleep alone again."

"If you were sober you wouldn't have to sleep alone." Ville stated.

Tammy had enough of all the drama, she just wanted to have some fun with Bam, and this wasn't it! So she just walked out leaving Bam in an even worse mood.

"Bam sit down please?" April asked softly.

"Why? To hear how bad I am? How I should stop drinking?"

"Yes Bam, we know you still miss Missy, but so do Ville and Silke, it's no reason to drink so much."

"I just want to have some fun Ape, not be reminded of the sad things." Bam said heartfeltly.

"You can have fun without drinking too kulta." Ville chimed in. "Rebecca and Timo are disgusted with you, they are scared to eat cookies cause they think they'll turn into you. Do you really want that?"

Bam glared at Ville, even though he was drunk, the skater still loved the kids. "You will take that back! My daughter loves me!"

"She does." Silke said "when you are sober and clean. Not like this. I won't let you near the kids like this anymore Bam."

"You can't keep my daughter away from me!" Bam got really mad now.

"She is my daughter too Bam, don't forget that, clean up your act, go to rehab, be their father again, be the Bammie I fell in love with. If not, you won't see them anymore."

"You won't do that! Ville won't let you!" Bam yelled "Ville say something!"

"I'm sorry Bam, I'm afraid this is the only way to get through to you, the kids will stay at April's till you clean up your act."

"Hell no! Your son can stay there, but Rebecca will come home!" Bam got up and wanted to walk out to go get his daughter.

"Brandon go to bed!" April said sternly, "We will talk more about this in the morning!"

"Mum please, you can't take her away from me." Bam begged "She is all I have left, even Ville and Silke are turning on me."

"They are not turning on you sweetie, they love you and want you to get better, and if Rebecca is all you have left, don't you owe it to her to get better? So you can be a dad she is proud of?" April's heart broke seeing her son like this, but she knew they couldn't give in.

"Bammie I still love you, I just can't stand to see you like this. Remember when you said goodbye to me before I went to rehab." Ville said, his heart breaking despite everything that happened that day, willing to forgive and forget if only the skater got clean. "I was a mess too, but you said that if only I worked on myself everything would work out, and it did!"

"But you had a real problem! I don't, I can quit when I want! I just don't want to!" Bam shot Ville's attempt down.

"Not even if it costs you your daughter?" April intervened again.

"They will not take my daughter!"

"We will take care of her until you are well enough to take care of her again!" April replied. "If it's the last thing I do!"

Bam saw his mother was serious, was he really on such a bad track? Was Rebecca seriously disgusted with him? The skater broke down and started crying, "I never wanted this! I just wanted to have a family with Missy, enjoy life with her, Ville and Silke. She wasn't supposed to die!"

Ville shot over to Bam, pulling him into his arms "I know kulta, I know, how about we get some sleep for now. And figure out what we'll do in the morning?"

"Stay with me?" Bam begged.

Silke rolled her eyes, "You've got to be kidding me?"

Ville looked at his wife, "Silke please?"

"Fine but only if he showers and you are sleeping in the middle!" Silke sighed, her love for her husband being bigger than her disgust for Bam. "April the second guest room has clean sheets on the bed, so I would suggest you sleep there.

"Thanks sweetie." April gave her a hug "You do love my son don't you?"

"I love your sober son, yes, the drunk one I don't want anything to do with anymore."

"I can understand that. Try to get some sleep, tomorrow is going to be exhausting enough." April spoke as a true mom.

"Thanks April, you too."

Silke went to bed, Ville soon joined her as Bam hit the shower.

"Forgive me?" Ville said with a pout on his lips.

"You know very well I can't say no to those pouty lips." Silke sighed.

"I know and I'm sorry, we just have to make Bam see we still love him, and he just needs to quit drinking and everything will work out."

"I hope he'll see that and that things can settle down again." Silke sighed before curling up in Ville's arms.

They relaxed for a moment until Bam stormed in, and flopped on the bed "This has been a while."

"It's been awhile since you were sober!" Silke snapped, Ville sighed.

"Well Skinny doesn't mind that so why don't you leave?" Bam replied, apparently recovered from his emotional breakdown.

"Bam!" Ville exclaimed "Don't talk to Silke like that, she loves you just as much as I do, else you wouldn't be here now, so get some sleep so we can work on things in the morning!"

"See boring! But fine I'm tired anyway!" Bam curled up against Ville, because deep down he did miss his skinny Finn.

Bam was out in five minutes, as Silke looked over and saw Bam curled up against Ville her heart broke all over again. He was still adorable when asleep, and the look in Ville's eyes was just too sad for words.

"We are going to get him help Ville, if he wants it or not."

"I think we'll have to force him into rehab." Ville sighed as he played with Bam's unruly curls.

"Then we'll do just that, but try to get some sleep now Skinny."

"I love you Monster."