Naive Housewives Are Led Astray

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,014 Followers

"Oh my god look, he is cumming. Oh my God, he is cumming all over her face".

James looked at the computer - on it was a picture of Charles's cock ejaculating copious amounts of spunk all over Debbie's beautiful face. He was defacing her hitherto innocent beauty with his corrupt black spunk.

Both Victoria and James came as a result.

For a couple of minutes they both sat on the bed in silence recovering. James had paused the slide show, not sure whether he should continue playing it. The reaction of his wife and his resulting feelings were a cause of enormous concern to him. Did he really want his wife to fuck another man, and a black man at that? Was that really his fantasy? If it was, what kind of sick cuckhold did this make him? Whatever happened, he could never let on to Victoria.

Victoria was also a little embarrassed at so obviously getting turned on by pictures of a young white wife supposedly being forced to suck a giant black cock. But perhaps it should not have come as a complete surprise to her, after all she had always found black men attractive. She would rarely come across them in her lily white world -- there were no blacks in the country clubs and social gatherings that James and she attended. She would however come across them when she was shopping. Whenever she saw them in a mall, she would notice how they would eye her body up, making no pretence that they were checking her out. This was in contrast to white men, who would turn away as soon as eye contact was made. They would tend to shuffle away nervously, whereas black men would stare back, in complete confidence of their ability to seduce and handle a woman of such beauty. Victoria often found herself starring back, before she too would look away in embarrassment and because she found their stares intimidating. It was clear what these men wanted from her, but society and her marriage forbade it, despite her pussy telling her something different.

However, in the comfort of her own bedroom it was different. She was happy to indulge in a little fantasy, even to the obvious embarrassment of her husband. This did cause her a little concern but it was not enough to prevent her from continuing with the show.

"God, that was something, huh?" Victoria said, breaking the silence that had become increasingly uncomfortable.

"Yes, yes, I suppose it was." James replied, still in a daze at what had just happened. "I didn't think, I mean I didn't know that it would provoke such a reaction in you. I never realized you liked porn? I mean you never said anything..."

Victoria, for the first time since the show started, looked up at her husband. She was no longer playing with her breasts, which were still hanging out of her babydoll night dress, however she was still gently thrusting the handle of the hairbrush in and out of her pussy. This was keeping her aroused and despite her intense orgasm of just a few minutes ago, she could sense that she was ready to cum again quickly and to cum again hard.

"Well, no, I did not realize myself, until now. I mean it was so arousing seeing another woman naked, doing all those things." She concluded that it was best not to tell him that the reason why she was turned on was firstly because of the big black cock and secondly the way she was forced to suck it off. She hoped that by telling James that it was the sight of another naked woman that caused her to cum, it would appeal to his desire (as with all men) to see their wives with another naked woman.

Victoria did go a little way to convincing James that this was the real reason. However James was a shrewd judge of people and could tell that there was more to it than that. "Well, yes I suppose so..." James replied. But before he could continue, Victoria interrupted him, "And in any event, it looks like someone else was a little turned on too!" and with that she pointed at his now limp dick which he was still holding but was now covered in a fair amount of spunk caused by his own orgasm.

"Err, yes, I suppose so", James replied, rather sheepishly, and he reached over to the table where there was a box of tissues and started to clean himself up. This was a difficult one to get out of, he thought and he desperately wanted to avoid admitting it was seeing a black man fucking a white woman which had caused him to cum too. Instead he moved quickly on, eager to avoid any more awkward questioning.

"Well let's see if there is anymore on this show. I must say, Charles is a sly old bastard having all this porn and then being willing to show us. You wouldn't know if you were to meet him, he is such a conservative lawyer. Well here goes..." And with that, James clicked on the play button and the slideshow continued. Victoria leaned back in anticipation and started to masturbate herself with the hair brush and played with her tits. James also started to rub his cock once more. The story continued...

The next picture showed Debbie leaning over the desk. Her legs were spread and her bottom was thrust out. You could clearly see her pussy lips and anus. She was still wearing her heels, stockings, suspenders and garter belt. Her big naked tits hung heavily down and she was looking back at the camera, her face was no longer covered in spunk but her mouth was open and she had that look of fear and dread again.

Under the picture was a caption and it read:

"Debbie was informed that sucking her boss's cock was insufficient punishment to get her out of her predicament. She needed to be fucked and to be fucked by a real cock for a change. As such, she was ordered to place her hands on the desk, spread her legs and to thrust her bottom out. Reluctantly she obeyed. And as she did she looked back in fear at her boss who was standing behind her, removing his leather belt from his pants. He then informed her that before he fucked her married white pussy with his big black cock, she needed to have her arse whipped for being such a willful bitch. Debbie pleaded with her attacker to stop and not to hurt her in this way. She would obey him and wasn't fucking her enough? Her boss laughed and told her that in future it would be he who decided when it was enough and when she could not handle any more of his cock. They were currently nowhere near that stage."

There then followed a series of pictures focusing solely on Debbie's lovely perfectly formed arse. Each one showed the leather belt being applied to it and the pictures did not look fake to either Victoria or James (they were not) since her arse got redder and redder with each picture. Then another picture showed her face with her mouth was open and she looked like she was screaming out for mercy. Tears, not seemingly fake, ran down here cheeks.

"My God, he is actually whipping her, he's whipping that poor bitch's arse", Victoria said. She was once more in her own perverted world, without her husband, where she was the one being arse whipped.

"Yes, yes. The bitch is really getting it good." James replied. He too was enjoying the story, and ashamedly willed the black man on to punish the white slut. She deserved it and it seemed like he was a man who knew how to punish a bitch.

There were a few more pictures of Debbie being punished and then there was a picture of Debbie's reddened arse and a huge black cock hovering over it. The arse was a defeated punished arse and the cavalry in the shape of a black man's cock had arrived to claim its victory. The prize was some tight white married pussy. Under the picture there was another caption:

"Debbie's boss was now ready to fuck her. Debbie panted with fear and again pleaded for mercy, telling him she was a happily married woman who wanted to be faithful to her husband. Her boss laughed at this and told her that in a few minutes she would be begging to be fucked hard by his big black cock."

The next picture showed the massive head splitting open Debbie's tender white pussy. Another showed Debbie screaming out and you could see behind her the towering frame of the huge black man (face still hidden) that was forcefully fucking her. He was stilly fully clothed in his business suit, a nice contrast to the partially naked woman who was being forced to serve him. He had grabbed hold of her long blonde hair and was pulling it back. It was clear that this was going to be a hard fuck.

A series of pictures showed more and more of his cock invading the once pure innocent pussy of this white wife until all 12 inches were in and his taught muscular stomach rested up nicely against her tender red arse.

"Good God, he has managed to get all of his big cock up her cunt", Victoria yelled. "There must be at least a foot of cock up there. How did she manage it? That can't be natural?" Victoria was now a blubbering hysterical mess, so consumed was she by the pictures. Her husband had become even more concerned by her reaction. This was not normal. He was meant to be trying to seduce his wife into becoming a model for his pleasure, not a slut for black cock. This was not right!

There then followed a series of pictures showing the cock entering and withdrawing from Debbie's tender pussy. Each time it was withdrawn the cock looked wetter and wetter until was covered with a think film of white liquid which could only have been the bitch's cum. She was clearly enjoying it.

You then saw a picture of her face. It was one of agony and ecstasy, the expression that only a woman who was being properly fucked could give. Her hair was being pulled back, her mouth was wide open and she was clearly screaming. Her screams could have been of pleasure or pain, it was not entirely clear. In reality, it was likely to be a mixture of both.

Finally, the picture show came to the last series of pictures, the ones where Charles withdraw his mighty cock from the abused pussy and ejaculated over poor Debbie's red cheeks.

At this, the wannabe black slut, Victoria, came. Seeing the reddened arse of this white bitch being defecated by the copious amounts of spunk being emitted from the huge black cock had been all too much for her. She had another earth shattering orgasm and made no attempt to hide it from her husband.

James, looking over at the horny bitch, unfortunately had not yet found his own release and as he looked at her, seeing her legs spread wide open, hairbrush still in her pussy screaming out in delight, a sense of anger and injustice came over him. This was meant to be his plan, his way to derive pleasure from his young wife's luscious body by persuading her to become a model, to model slutty outfits for his pleasure. Not some way for her to become hooked on black porn. That bastard Charles had tricked him. But he was also turned on by what was happening. That too could not be right. However, instead of dwelling on this disturbing development he decided to take his anger out on his wife.

Before Victoria could properly recover, he grabbed her and forced her on all fours so that she was now in the doggie position. She was also facing the computer, which was positioned a short distance away from her.

James moved behind her and marveled at his wife's perfect bottom. She may have been turned on my some anonymous nigger's cock, but her ass was still his (for now) and he was entitled to what was his. Grabbing the hairbrush, he yanked it out of her pussy, causing Victoria to scream, ever so slightly. He then inserted his 6 inch white cock into his wife's cunt. Victoria was smart enough to groan out loud, although this was entirely a fake reaction, she realized that she had to at the very least pretend that James's cock could still satisfy her. Although having just seen the monster dick on her computer screen, she now knew what a real cock looked like. If only she could try one...

James started to pound away. "Oh yes, that is good. That is so good. Do you like it? Tell me how much you like it..."

"Yes that is good, your cock feels so big and strong. Ooh I do like it..." Victoria replied, totally dishonestly. If truth be told, she felt nothing. Just by seeing some black porn had made her turn off white dick. What a complete slut she was. She realized that to have any feelings of arousal she would need to see some black dick. Well, some was right in front of her, at least on her computer screen. Reaching over she clicked on the play bottom and Debbie's story started from the beginning with the first picture showed Debbie, sitting back in her chair, legs folded, revealing the flesh above her stockings...

As Debbie's story was retold, the horny couple proceeded to have the best sex of their marriage, although for slightly different reasons. For James he was able to, for the first time, fuck his wife whilst watching porn. He found it utterly compelling that he could slide his cock in and out of his wife's pussy whilst enjoying seeing how poor Debbie was dealt with my the masterful black. Deep down, he wondered how he would react to seeing his wife being fucked by a giant black man. The strength of his erection and the way he pounded his wife like never before gave its own disturbing answer.

Victoria, on the other hand, did nothing but fantasise about what it would be like to fucked by a black man, to be dominated, spanked and abused by a brute of a man who knew how to handle a bitch. A bitch like herself, to be more precise. So, as the picture story progressed and she became more and more immersed in Debbie's seduction, she fucked back hard by thrusting her lovely arse back on to her husband's pounding dick. And whilst she fucked her husband, she imagined that rather than being fucked by her white husband, it was the evil black boss in the story that was force fucking her, forcing her to serve his gigantic cock. Of course she would have reluctantly fucked him at first, maybe she would have been raped, but after a while, once her pussy had accommodated his length and girth, she had no doubt that she would have loved it and become his slave.

It was these illicit perverted reasons that cause Victoria to have another earth shattering orgasm.

A few minutes later, as they both recovered, James decided that he would have to ask the obvious question, did his wife want to see more of what Charles had to offer? For the sake of their marriage, he hoped the answer would be no, but for the sake of his dick, he secretly hoped the answer would be yes.

Sadly for their marriage, the answer was yes...

The next morning, Victoria woke up still feeling a little strange with what had happened to her the night before. She had cum again and again in response to the porn she and her husband had watched. Despite it being, in reality, quite softcore interracial stuff, she had still cum as hard as she had ever cum in her young life. And now, as she woke up on this Saturday morning, rather than looking forward to spending the weekend with her loving husband and doing whatever young rich white middleclass people did, she instead keenly awaited the delivery of some more porn from their "friend" Chares Jackson.

Late last night, James has emailed Charles requesting some more of his work, Charles had offered them something more explicit and they had accepted. It was to be delivered at around 5pm. For the young horny Victoria, at 8am, that felt like an eternity.

As James woke up, and looked over at his loving wife, his feelings were rather different. They were one of fear. Fear for the monster he had inadvertently woken in his wife. Fear for where his wife's apparent fixation with big black cock could end.

At that very moment, the other principal character in this sordid tale, Chares Jackson, also happened to wake up. Next to him lay the poor bitch, Katrina. Charles looked over at the gorgeous slut, she was still asleep, no doubt exhausted from being violently fucked by her Master the night before. Charles removed the sheet that covered her naked body and looked at her massive naked tits which were heaving up and down as she slept. Soon they would be once more wrapped around his massive cock, Charles thought, but first he had business to attend to. Thoughts immediately went to Victoria, the innocent housewife he was desperate to seduce and fuck. He knew exactly which film he was going to send the poor couple in order to continue their seduction.

Charles got out of bed, put on a silk red robe and made his way into his study. One inside, he went over to a mahogany book case. Ostensibly this was for his law journals and articles, but there was also a cabinet at the bottom which was locked. Only he had the key since inside were many of the The Ivory Club's secrets. Even his trusted lieutenant Smith was not allowed access. He opened the door and looked inside. His eyes were immediately drawn to a DVD that had been recently cut for one of the older members of, indeed one of the founding members. The individual in question was now well into his 80s, having helped establish The Ivory Club during the 1960s, a time of the civil rights movement and the time of Martin Luther King. It was also the time when a young aspiring doctor wanted to take his anger out on young white wives. To fuck them in a way that could satisfy his thirst for revenge on the white man.

Now, as an old man, his anger had someone sated but his desire for black on white sex had not diminished in the slightest. However, the arthritis in his joints meant that he could no longer perform as much sex (even with the aid if Viagra) as he had in his youth. So, with the aid of the other members, he commissioned the making of a number of porn films to watch in his retirement. These films were specific fantasies of this great man and Charles thought that one he had recently commissioned for his old friend would be ideal for his evil purposes.

He picked out a DVD case with "Schoolgirl Gets Gangbanged By Big Black Cock" written on it. Charles smiled, this film was perfect. Picking it up, he took it back to his bedroom.

When he entered his bedroom, he saw that Katrina had woken up and was out of the bed. She was naked but for her high heel shoes. She was looking for the rest of her clothes. Her heels accentuated her arse and legs. Her massive breasts thrust proudly out.

"What are you looking for, bitch?"

"Oh please, I am looking for my clothes. I need to leave. I need to go back to my fiancé, he will be worrying about me." She replied, in a hushed eastern European accent.

Charles merely smiled and said nothing. God he found her body and accent sexy, he thought. He went over to his DVD player and inserted the film he had just taken from his study into the player. Then, picking up the remote, he walked over to his bed and as he did he passed Katrina who had remained standing, waiting what she hoped was the permission that would allow her to leave.

Charles said nothing, instead he sat at the end of the bed and pressed play on his remote. The DVD began and immediately showed a beautiful schoolgirl who was no doubt about to get gangbanged on film. Charles then spread his legs and opened his robe displaying his massive 12 inch black cock to the poor young girl. Katrina looked down at his cock and then looked up at her Master. Charles just smiled at her, no words were needed. Katrina sighed, she knew that a reunion with her fiancé would have to wait. She walked over to her Master, tits bouncing up and down, pussy getting wet, and knelt down between his legs and, looking up at her Master, obediently opened her mouth and started to suck him off...

Back home with the Carters, Victoria started to get ready, she decided that she would go out shopping before the evening's events began. James meanwhile tried to put to the events of last night, and what his wife was going through, to the back of his mind.

Some eight and a half hours later, and $1,000 spent, Victoria returned from her shopping trip. James was upstairs doing some work. Taking her bags with her, she went to find him.

LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,014 Followers
123456...8