Naive Housewives Are Led Astray

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,018 Followers

"Who could that be? My parents aren't home until tomorrow morning?" Jessica uttered.

"Don't worry, it is probably just a neighbor, or someone looking to sell something. Honey, do you mind dealing with it, not sure if I am in a state to...". And by that he meant that his penis was still hard and would be sticking out of his cotton pants when he stood up.

Jessica, always the dutiful fiancé, agreed. So, buttoning up her shirt again, she got up to open the door.

As she walked over, the camera focused on her behind. Her arse really was deliciously small. Her skirt was so short, it could almost be described as a belt, so poor a job it did of covering her up her arse. As she walked in her 4 inch black heels, the micro mini flapped up and down, tantalisingly revealing her buttocks. Then the camera man panned down so you could see up her skirt and finally get a proper view of her bottom. Initially you thought that she was not wearing any knickers, but then you could make out that she was wearing a tiny white g-string. The schoolgirl was pure filth.

When she got to the door she opened it. Standing there were two huge black men dressed as policemen and one of then was clearly Smith...

On seeing Smith, Debbie let out a gasp. "Oh my God!" she uttered, so shocked was she at seeing the man who had just delivered her the DVD appear in this porno flick. No wonder he had smiled at her and told her that she would enjoy the film. She was going to witness how this man fucked another white whore. And the way he had touched her and spoken to her, there was a clear implied message in that: enjoy what I do and you could get some of the same treatment...

James looked over at his wife. He paused the film. "Everything ok?"

"Yes, yes, I just got startled at seeing the black policemen."

James looked at her, somewhat confused. Why would you get surprised at seeing a black man in a black porno film? He did not have too much time to dwell on it as his wife started to rub her big black dildo against her clit and ordered him to hit play on the remote.

James did what she asked and the film resumed...

"Can I help you?" asked the startled schoolgirl. She looked up and the policemen. They were both huge, and, at around 6ft6 they, looked a good foot taller than poor Jessica. They were both dressed in the blue uniform of the NYPD. Smith was an ugly looking and the cop next to him did not look much better. They would look better as gangsters than law enforcers. But for the purposes of the film, they looked as scary a cop as you could find.

Smith spoke first: "Yes. I am Sergeant Smith and this is Sergeant Big. We have had reports that there could be some illegal activities going on in this house..."

"What do you mean by illegal activities, officers? Nothing is going on here that is illegal, officers..."

"Well, we will be the judge of that, and if you don't mind..."

And with that, the two officers forced their way past Jessica. As they did, they blatantly eyed up her gorgeous slutty body. They walked over to where Kevin was sitting who got up to greet them. There was a noticeable difference in their respective sizes. The black cops were built like Greek Gods whereas Kevin was Mr Average (in every way).

"What seems to be the problem, officers?"

Sergeant Big spoke first: "What is your name?"

"Kevin Smith, officer. Why?"

"I understand you are this young lady's maths teacher, is that correct?"

"Er, yes, that is correct."

"Are you teaching her maths now?" Sergeant Smith asked, somewhat sarcastically. Clearly the way Jessica was dressed suggested that if anything was being taught at that precise moment, it certainly was not maths.

Kevin looked nervously over at his fiancé who herself was fidgeting nervously, her hands clasped in front of her, her huge tits heaved up and down.

This was porn of the highest quality.

"Well, no, you see officer, I am actually engaged to Jessica, you see I was..."

"Engaged to this girl?" roared out Smith, genuinely looking shocked that such a fine slut could be engaged to such a dweaby looking loser.

Turning to Jessica, he once more looked her up and down, and then licked his big ugly black lips. "How old are you?"

For a few moments Jessica said nothing.

Jessica said nothing.

"I asked you a question, now I want ask you again. How old are you?"

"Eighteen".

"Address me as "Sir" whenever you speak to me, do you not know you are in the presence of the law?"

"Sorry, Sir. I am eighteen years old, Sir."

"Eighteen, huh?" Sergeant Smith replied as he started to slowly walk around her, always eyeing up her gorgeous slutty body. He took a long hard look at her arse, which her tiny mini skirt did such a poor job in hiding. You could also clearly see the end of her stockings and the beginnings of her arse flesh.

As the camera focussed on her body, it was clear that she had the body of a young woman, rather than that of a teenager, that was evidenced by the size of her tits and the firmness and roundness of her arse. The only thing that betrayed her age (and innocence) was her face, a cute angelic face, with firm round cheeks and lovely blonde hair really did only belong to a girl who was in her teens (as she was).

"And look how you are all dressed up." Sergeant Smith growled, "I bet your daddy does not know that when he is away, his little girl is dressing up like a whore for her maths teacher"

No reply from Jessica. So Sergeant Smith walled over and stood directly in front of her. He was now just inches away from her. His huge body towered over her petit frame.

Jessica looked up at him. "Sir, no Sir, bit you see..."

Kevin, in his infinite wisdom, decided to interrupt, "Maybe I could explain, you see..."

"I did not ask you a God damm thing, did I?" Sergeant Smith shouted back at Kevin. Kevin looked noticeably surprised at this. "Now, you are in enough trouble as it is, if I were you, I would not say another word..."

Kevin stood there, mouth open and shocked.

"Now Jessica, you were saying, before we were rather rudely interrupted?"

"Well, you see officer, Kevin is my maths teacher, but he is also my fiancé, we are engaged and are going to get married during the summer vacation!" she proudly exclaimed to Sergeant Smith, sure her reply would alleviate of any perceived difficulties she and her loved were in. And to emphasise the point she proudly showed Sergeant Smith her engagement ring, which consisted of one small diamond.

Smith held her hand and looked at her ring and . "Well would you look at that, Sergeant Big, Jessica has only got herself engaged to this fine chap. Isn't that nice?"

Sergeant Big merely grunted and looked rather dismissively at Kevin, you could tell that he was wondering how such a pathetic excuse for a man could land such a honey. Kevin said nothing.

"So you are engaged. Nothing illegal in that. But have you fucked him?"

"What?" Jessica replied, looking horrified at the question.

"Have you fucked him?"

Kevin could no longer hold back. "Now look here officer, I don't think you have any right to ask..." Unfortunately for Kevin, he was unable to finish his sentence because Sergeant Big quickly walked over to Kevin and, to stop him from interfering any more, he viciously punched him in the stomach. Kevin keeled over the chair, screaming in obvious agony.

Jessica also screamed started to make her way over to Kevin, no doubt in order to comfort him, however Sergeant Smith was having none of it.

"Girl stay where you are, he will be fine. Cleary your fiancé does not understand instructions and needs to be restrained, for his own good. Now, I do not like having to repeat myself too often, so please answer what is a very simple question. Has he fucked you? And to help you, if you do not answer the question, I will make sure your fiancé feels the full wrath of my displeasure, if you know what I mean?"

It was obvious what this threat meant. Jessica, who was standing next to Kevin, looked down at him. He was still groaning and looked like he was in some pain. It therefore seemed that, for his own protection, she would have to answer the question and to answer the question honestly. Once more she clasped her hands in front of her and looked downwards. Her face had gone a bright shade or red, she looking every bit the shy schoolgirl.

"Sir, yes sir, I have made love to Kevin?"

"I am sorry, "made love"? what do you mean? I asked you if you fucked him? I will not warn you again..."

"Yes Sir, I have fucked him..." Jessica replied quickly, eager to avoid any unnecessary retribution on her poor fiancé.

"Good. Good. Well, as you may or may not be aware, here in the state of New York, the age of consent is 17 years old, unless of course you have the consent of your parents?

"Do you have the consent of your parents?"

Silence from the couple.

"I thought not. Sergeant Big, we have a clear case of a crime being committed here, we need to take this couple in for further questioning..."

Sergeant Big immediately went over to Jessica, who had remained motionless. Standing behind her he grabbed her arms and roughly pinned them behind her back. He then took his pair of handcuffs and fastened them to her wrists. She was now properly secured.

Of course this position of restraint meant that her enormous teenage breasts were now thrusting up against her thin white cotton shirt. Even without having her arms pinned behind her back, her tits had been bursting up against her tight shirt. But now it seemed like it could burst open, such was now the pressure of her massive tits up against the flimsy material. Also, her shirt was unusually transparent so you could clearly see her erect nipples bursting up against the white material.

The camera spent a good few seconds focusing on her young breasts, allowing the audience to savour their size, lusciousness and firmness. The buttons looked like they could pop open with the slightest exertion of pressure. It then slowly panned up to her face. Rather then it being one of distress, she had the look of pure submissive slut. Her mouth was open and she was licking her full red lips.

"Oh please, officer. You do not need to do this..." Jessica said, rather unconvincingly..

"Yes we do bitch, you have committed a felon and you need to feel the full force of the law.

"Sergeant Big, we should search the premises to make sure there are no drugs. Often in these situations drugs are involved. I believe that Jessica should accompany us whilst we carry out our search. Is the teacher properly secured?"

Sergeant Big, said nothing, instead he walked over to Kevin and, picking his head up with his hair, he punched him in the face, on his nose. Kevin screamed and blood starting to ooze out. To the viewer it did not look like the punch, or the blood, were fake. He slumped into his chair, unconscious

"He want be bothering us, now."

"Good, not come on Jessica, I thought we will start with your bedroom..."

"Oh please, officers..."

Ignoring her half hearted appeals, Sergeant Big started to lead Jessica towards and up the stairs. The camera once more focussed on her behind. Her hands were now cuffed and they rested on her delicious bottom. The tops of her stocking were on display as her little skirt flapped with each step. As she walked upstairs the camera made sure you had a good view up her skirt, and her almost naked buttocks came into view, as did the tiny piece of string resting inside the valley of her buttocks.

They then entered what must have been her bedroom, since inside was all the furniture and items you would expect in any teenage girl's room. On the big double bed, there was a pink duvet, up against the iron railing were numerous teddy bears and on the wall were pictures of the leading boy band of the day...

Back in the Carter's house, the obvious turn in events in the film was also having the desired effect on the horny housewife. Her legs were now spread as wide as possible, she had removed both her big tits from her flimsy night dress. She felt that she needed to be as naked as possible in honour of the black fucking that was about to be inflicted on the poor schoolgirl. How she wished she could be the girl on the film. How she wished she could be the one with her hands tied behind her, restrained and being forced into her bedroom to be gangbanged by a couple of enormous black thugs. It had been her secret fantasy for a number of years now, as it was for many a white wife.

To help alleviate her obvious need for some big black dick, the wannabe whore was frantically sucking on her big black dildo. Very soon she intended to fuck herself with it, she would wait for the film to show the schoolgirl first being forced to serve her new black Masters...

Jessica and the evil cops entered the bedroom.

"So, is this where you fucked little Kevin?" Sergeant Smith asked, in a rather condescending manner.

"Yes, Sir, it is Sir. But Sir, there are no drugs here, I can assure you of that. Please Sir, please, we love each other, by making love, surely we have done nothing wrong..."

"I will be the judge of that, bitch.

"Sergeant Big, since the bitch has already confessed to her crime, most criminals are prone to concealing drugs or weapons on their person. I think it would be prudent if we first carried out a proper and full body search of the bitch".

"Oh please Sir, no Sir..."

"Quiet, bitch"

Quite clearly Jessica was not concealing anything on her person. Her outfit was impossibly tight, too short and too transparent to conceal anything. Indeed her outfit did an exceedingly good job of concealing very little, to the obvious delight of the audience.

But the story of the porn flick was an obvious and quick way for the delicious teenager to display her body to the audience.

The film now showed poor Jessica standing, hands tied behind her, nervously licking her lips, awaiting the molesting that was about to happen. Then Sergeant Smith emerged to stand behind her, he towered over the poor girl. His huge black hands then started to search the girl by running them up her taught tight tummy until they inevitably reached her tits. They were still covered by her flimsy blouse, which despite its ridiculous size, had not yet burst open. Very quickly both hands had covered both of her teenage breasts and he started to viciously squeeze them through her short.

"Oooh, please, officers, is this really necessary?"

"Yes, it is bitch, we need to search you properly" replied Sergeant Big

After a few seconds of mauling her covered tits, the inevitable followed. Grabbing on to her shirt, Sergeant Big ripped it open, her buttons pinging to all sides of the room and her naked teenage white breasts were finally on display to the cops, and, more importantly, to the audience.

"Oh please, no, you should not be doing this, I am just a schoolgirl..."

Ignoring her, Sergeant Big continued to roughly maul her naked breasts. "Bitch, we need to be sure there is nothing concealed, there is an awful lot of tit flesh, you may have hidden something under these marvellous udders..."

"Oh yes, but do you need to be so rough with me, officer, Sir, oh please..."

"Quiet bitch, you will do whatever we say, you are in no position to argue"

"Oh yes, Sir, I will do what you tell me."

In response, Jessica leant back into Sergeant Big and thrust her tits out. Her school tie still lay in the valley of her tits, which accentuated her innocence and her nipples, erect and firm, could be seen though Big's big ugly black fingers. He then started to pinch them.

"Oh p-please sir, don't, oh God Sir, this is very naughty, you are being very rough with me..."

Sergeant Smith then homed into view, by standing in front of Jessica and, for a moment, interrupting the wonderful view of the schoolgirl being abused by the black cop. The cameraman, obligingly moved to an angle to give the audience a profile view of Jessica.

"Sergeant Big, I think we need to continue our search of Jessica's person. I think it is time you inspected her arse, I will continue the search of her tits. I agree that they are abnormally big for am eighteen year old. I am suspicious and I need to check..."

Back to the Carter's...

Cheesy porn it may have been but it was hitting the spot. Victoria had not moved aside the gusset of her g-string from her filthy white married pussy and was now rubbing her big black dildo over her throbbing clit.

"Oh this is good, this is very good, don't you think?"

For the first time since the film started, she was acknowledging her husband. James, was actually almost as transfixed by the film as his wife. To his surprise, he found the idea of a poor schoolgirl being abused by these black policeman as huge turn on. Black man abusing and fucking white women had unleashed in James a hidden taboo that should have been an anathema to any red blooded white American man. Shouldn't it?

He looked over at his beautiful horny wife, who was rubbing the black dildo all over her cnut and wondered what it would be like it instead of her holding an imitation black cock, she held the real thing. To his lasting shame, his dick erupted a torrent of spunk in response. Luckily for him, his wife did not notice, and his dick remained hard. His dark secret would remain just that, for now at least.

Back to the film...

Sergeant Big now pushed Jessica forward, she would have toppled over had it not been for Sergeant Smith supporting her by grabbing on to her and mauling her tits. Jessica was now at a 90 degree right angle, her legs were still perfectly straight and her hands stilled pinned behind her back. Her face was now just inches away from Sergeant Smith's crotch. His tight pants did nothing to hide his enormous erection.

The pose that Jessica was forced to strike allowed her short skirt to rise up even more so that her stocking framed bottom was now fully on display to Sergeant Big. Sergeant Big also forced her to spread her legs wider, which she only managed to do in her high heels because Sergeant Smith was still kindly supporting her through holding her abused tits.

The film now focussed on her perfectly formed bottom. Her red and black check pleated skirt had risen sufficiently to give the audience an unobstructed view of her arse. Indeed, her skirt was so shirt, and the angle of Jessica's body so severe, that Sergeant Big had to do nothing to her skirt in order to reveal her arse, which was lovingly framed by her black suspenders.

Sergeant Big's hand then began to stroke her behind.

"Bitch, are you hiding anything?"

"Oh no, of course no.."

"Bitch, we told you earlier that you will always address us as "Sir" when you speak to us". And to emphasise his point, he firmly spanked each cheek of her arse, leaving a clear red print of his big hand on her tender white flesh."

"Oh stop, that hurts..."

"Bitch, I warned you to always address me as "Sir""...

Sergeant Big then started to cruelly spank Jessica's wilful little arse, causing her cheeks to get redder and redder.

"Oh Sir, please Sir, stop spanking my bottom. It hurts, oh it hurts..."

"Silence bitch. You are a suspected arrested on suspicion for committing a serious offence. You will do whatever we tell you. Now, if I want to spank your bottom, you will allow me to spank your bottom. Do I make myself clear?"

"Oh Sir, yes Sir."

There then followed a volley of crisp firm spanks on the schoolgirl's innocent white bottom.

Once her bottom was a deep shade of red, Sergeant Big stopped and then started to rub his hand in the valley of her buttocks and also began to caress her covered pussy..

"Oh please Sir, oh please, oh please..." wailed Jessica. Clearly the molesting of her tits and her pussy by a big black man was having the usual effect on a white slut

LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,018 Followers
1...345678