Naive Novice in Nunnery Abused Ch. 01

Story Info
Naive novice in nunnery is abused by nuns, Bishop and Lord.
2.1k words
4.24
11k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a couple of years after I left the nunnery that I began to realize how I, and other girls, had been totally naïve, totally innocent of the world and totally manipulated by the nuns. Nuns who were not god-fearing servants of the church but cruel and often downright evil. I had joined the nunnery as a novice aged 18. It was a harsh regime where we spent nearly all of our time working either in the fields or around the old building. We did have a small amount of time not working on the Sundays but this was taken up with religious studies.

I tried everything to be the model little novice while trying to keep my head down. I was sleeping in a dormitory with the younger girls the night that my life changed forever. Two of the more senior nuns stormed into the dormitory and stripped my bedding off me. One then said that they had caught me behaving indecently and that it was a sign that the devil now possessed me. She grabbed my hand and held it to her nose claiming that this confirmed it. I had always known that touching yourself between the legs was wrong and had always resisted. That night in bed was no exception.

Knowing that no good would come of arguing I kept quiet as the two apparently angry nuns dragged me out of the room. They took me to a room in the cellar area that I had not visited before. It was a strange room with what looked like a small padded horse, a couple of tables and three or four chairs. It was not the furniture that caught my eye but the things hanging on the wall. There were canes, whips, chains and an assortment of ropes. Here they stripped me of my nightdress and underwear and laid me, on my back, on one of the tables. I tried to cover my breasts and my crotch that had light wispy hair on it. My hands were slapped aside as they both looked down at me.

"You are here because we believe that the devil has found his way inside you. The changes in your body are a sure sign of this. Tonight we are going to start the process of exorcising the devil from your body. This will involve beating your body to punish the evil spirits and then forcing your body to expel the weakened entity. This will be a long and painful process but if we succeed you will feel totally elated by the time we have finished."

At the time I believed everything they said. I felt scared but also, ridiculously, felt appreciative that they cared enough to do this for me. This complete naivety prevailed throughout my time at the nunnery. Even when other girls challenged what the nuns said and did, I accepted it all.

The nuns seemed to sense my complete compliance and seemed to soften in their attitude to me. I was taken across Sister Megan's lap as she sat on one of the armless chairs. I expected the spanking to start much more violently but instead the first dozen or so stung and sounded much worse than they felt. Sister Agnes had been sitting behind me to the side of Sister Megan and at this point stood up and poured a liquid the consistency of a light syrup across the area spanked. Although this felt cold initially it seemed to quickly warm the sensitive skin up particularly where it ran down between my legs. Both nuns then massaged the oily fluid into my bottom and even between my legs. Another dozen spanks followed. These were much harder and my bottom began to really sting. The two nuns swapped places before applying more liquid and massaging more. Another two sets of spanks were delivered by which time I was sobbing.

"The spanking is only a way of preparing your body for the pain of the whip and the cane. We have barely warmed your bottom yet. You must prepare yourself for much worse. The devil is not easily banished my girl."

This warning frightened the daylights out of me. I had heard of girls receiving a whipping or the cane but had managed to escape them until that night. I was now taken to the "horse" and put on my front across it so that my hands could grip a leg each and my bottom was almost overhanging the other end. My breasts were slightly squashed but the horse was narrow enough for my nipples to be free.

"Now as you have been such a good girl so far we are not going to tie you to the horse but we will do if you do not present your bottom correctly to the whip. After each time the whip lands you will have a couple of seconds to offer your bottom up for the next strike. If you fail to do so extra punishment will be applied. Do you understand girl?"

"Yes sister Agnes I understand thank you."

Sister Megan felt it necessary to show me the whip, which was not as big as I expected with many strands, I think of leather. It might not have been huge but it still frightened me. The first explosion on my backside was loud and ignited the whole area that it struck. It hurt so much I forgot to present myself as instructed. I was quickly reminded.

The pain grew with each of the first half dozen strikes. After each landed my natural reaction was to push down onto the horse. The leather of the horse was comforting and I found myself rubbing against it in an effort to find some relief from the pain. I had to steel myself to offer up my bottom as quickly as I was required. I was told there would be a break before another six were delivered. More oily liquid was applied to my tenderized cheeks with more running between my legs. They rubbed this in pretending that this was to sooth me but in fact it added to my distress. Now I was rubbing myself harder against the leather that was now covered by the fluids.

"Look at her Sister Agnes the devil is fighting hard. We are obviously not winning yet, the poor girl is completely unable to control her body that is welcoming the wicked pleasure the Devil is offering."

As the whipping continued again the need to grind myself against the horse grew stronger. It felt like the heat being generated across my bottom had now travelled round between my legs. The heat that had travelled was not accompanied by pain and felt pleasurable. Hearing Sister Megan's comments about the wicked pleasure that the devil was offering I tried my best to stop grinding myself against the leather. My body and mind were fighting each other and my mind was only just winning. When the whipping stopped again Sister Agnes commented.

"You are doing very well. Unfortunately it appears that the Devil has got a very strong grip on you that we must break. We have no other option than to use the cane to weaken his grip. We will give you a dozen with the cane. Hopefully this will be enough. If it is not we will either need to administer more now or repeat the process when you are feeling stronger."

The idea of going through this again filled me with horror.

"Please do whatever you need to but I don't want to go through this again."

"There's a good girl let's see if we can win with the cane. You must help us banish the Devil. After each of the dozen we want you to say to the devil that you will take as many with the cane as is necessary to exorcising him. Then ask us to deliver the caning you need. Would you like us to tie you down for the caning?"

My bottom was on fire. I did not know if I would be able to take any caning let alone a dozen. I was however so brainwashed that I would have agreed to almost anything. I declined the offer of being tied down, as it seemed to suggest an inner weakness.

The pain did not explode immediately that the sound registered in my brain. When it did register I screamed as hard as I could. It took me ages before I was aware enough to say I would take as much caning as necessary and ask the Sisters' to deliver it. I think after five or six I lost consciousness briefly. I was aware of being moved onto a padded table. I was secured on my back with my legs spread wide and bent at the knees. Nothing was said but one of the nuns was positioned between my legs and the other beside me.

The cane was brought down hard straight between my legs striking what I now know as my pussy and my clit. I was tied so tightly and effectively I could not close my legs but it was my breasts that were next struck. It was with the whip that my nipples were struck, first one then the other. I was shocked at how erect my nipples were and how I was dripping wet between the legs.

The nuns were talking but I was unable to understand whether it was to me or not. They seemed to be saying something about winning the battle. The cane landed between my legs twice more and my breast and particularly my nipples were struck many times. Suddenly it all stopped and Sister Agnes lent forward as if to take a close look between my legs.

What she did next shocked me more than all the pain. She brought her mouth down directly on what I now know is my clit. She sucked it hard into her mouth and her tongue licked it hard. I knew my body would explode but did not know how or why. Just as I thought I would lose all control of my body she stood back up and brought the cane down on the same place she had just been licking. She struck me twice as my nipples were flogged. Again she lent forward and took me in her mouth. The visit was very brief.

"I think we are ready for the final push. Sister Megan please keep up the use of the whip without mercy. Now girl I want you to accept me sucking the devil out of you. I will cane you once more and then I will try and remove the devil from you for ever."

The cane struck firmly but her mouth was soon making that pain disappear. Remembering her words I set out to welcome the explosion I knew she was trying to bring about. As it was, nothing I could have done would have made a difference but at least I felt no guilt as my brain exploded in pure pleasure. I have experienced four or five mega orgasms in my life and this was not only my first orgasm but also the best. It was violent, powerful and wonderful. It threatened to melt away a couple of times before it hit back washing pure pleasure through me until I wasn't sure I could take any more. I was totally convinced that I had just experienced a religious experience of mega proportions. I had no knowledge of orgasms and I had believed everything the nuns had told me.

They had not finished with me. They praised my bravery saying that while I had done brilliantly they needed to ensure that we had exorcised the devil. With this Sister Megan poured more liquid onto my pussy and massaged it in. I was oversensitive and did not enjoy the contact but I didn't have a voice in what was happening. After a few long minutes the combination of the rubbing between my legs and Sister Agnes kissing and sucking on my nipples the sensation was again pleasurable. I thought we were fighting the devil again and willing gave in to the overwhelming pleasure. I orgasmed again much more gently this time but felt wonderful afterwards.

"Has the devil gone now I feel wonderfully free and relaxed? Did we do it?"

"You are doing really well but maybe just once more would help."

The Sisters changed place and Sister Agnes took me through the agony of over sensitiveness that lasted for many minutes before without warning my body surrendered to an almost painful, joyless orgasm. The Sisters seemed happy with this. They said I was so receptive to the processes they had taken me through I would be ideal to meet with the bishop. He would be delighted to meet me and help me with my personal journey. I even thanked the two nuns for helping me. They seemed to be less harsh on me over the next few days and weeks.