All Comments on 'Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 03'

by potatoHead42

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This chapter wasn't too long at all. If your objective is to make each one cover a single day of Lana's journey, then you don't want to leave out important details and/or plot developments. Personally, I'm thoroughly digging the story so far. The pacing and slow build-up is excellent, and I find it very arousing. Keep doing what you're doing. I'm just here to enjoy the ride.

navar002navar002over 2 years ago

I agree with Brianna_38. The length is fine and the details and plot is important for a good story.

Rucker15aRucker15aover 2 years ago

The story length of chapter 3 is good for me. The longer tthe better for me,

potatoHead42potatoHead42over 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks Brianna_38!

My goal is to cover at least a couple days at a time, that way we can move the story forward a bit faster.

Starting on Chapter4 soon, will cover Day 4 and 5!

vikster89vikster89over 2 years ago

Take your time with the slowburn.. it makes it all the more hotter! We don't want her to succumb too quickly

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely love the story!

1. The length was good could even be longer!

2. Keep the slow burn going you do it so well. Don’t want it rushed

Stevewu609Stevewu609over 2 years ago

I liked this length. Even another page would be ok. I like the slow burn, but if chapters are too short then either hardly anything happens in each chapter or you leave out too much detail in order to keep the pace up. I also like the idea of covering at least 2-3 days per chapter. Similar reason. You want the corruption of the teacher to happen at a slow pace, which means things can't progress too much in one day. But you don't want the story to be a complete snail's pace, needing 14 chapters just to get to through the first 2 weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This length is actually better, chapters up to 5 pages are pretty great tbh.

Also, I hope u also explore what is happening with the fiance once this series is done and show how he was corrupted by maybe the female members of the community and distracted from what was happening with his fiancee

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Will chapter 4 be posted soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next one. Perfect slow burn story.

potatoHead42potatoHead42over 2 years agoAuthor

Yes, halfway through chapter 4 currently. Hopefully I can submit in a few more days :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

although it has great build up but the story is flawed from the start. how can a woman who is saving herself for marriage is living with her fiance , that doesn't make sense. if she had a conservative upbringing there is no way her parents would allow that, even if the suitor is brad pitt. secondly a person with no sexual experience can't be tilted towards exhibitionism, no matter how naive she may be the first reaction dawns on a person is fear and shyness.

the story itself is great, but mismatch charcter background put off a tad bit. anyway great writting.

GSaintGSaintabout 2 years ago

Yes, your stories are getting longer and longer :-) It's a nice slow series, which is perfect because it's rare that someone builds up such a long story.

This is a town full of horny and slightly (?) perverted guys. Jack is another corrupter who is superior to Dennis. I hope he will be another main character in the future. I know you're building a town full of guys like this. Still, these mature husbands and old men are very welcome.

The young pranksters are a good group. Luke is a leader and a bad guy. You can sense that Lana is in for a lot of hot adventures. Too many big dicks for this inexperienced fiancée. She is unable to fight her urges.

Please don't make Dennis a cuckold. It's much hotter when she cheats on him without his knowledge. 

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a numbnuts Dennis is.

If he doesn't turn it around, half of the interest of Lana messing around outside her marriage is gone, because there's no tension with the "spouse."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpotatoHead42@potatoHead42
Update: 04/24/24 * Good progress on Ch 14b of Naive Teacher * Will break it down into b and c, so I can get them out in a timely manner :) ~~~ * General Notes: Planning to go back to Ch1 and rewrite some dialogs and things like that. My style of writing changed a bit and I ...