Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though it's a very sexual subject in nature, the students take the lesson surprisingly serious and not a lot of throw away questions are asked. Lana is very impressed with them.

Of course, this didn't last long, not with the prankster class.

Halfway through the class, once Lana finishes her initial barrage of information, she gets ready to end the puberty topic, asking her students for the final round of questions.

"Any more questions? If not, I can dismiss Chloe and Andrew." - informs the teacher.

Wyatt put his hand up. She points at him.

"Miss Lana, I think I got most things, but I still don't understand the boobs. I have boobs too, it doesn't make sense, can you explain more?" - he says sounding confused.

She nods and again explains the female breasts, their high-level use and how they develop during puberty.

"Hmm, I still don't get it. I don't think they are real." - he turns to the class. "My cousin Munchy told me that girls put socks in their bras, so whack." - he says.

Everyone laughs. Lana is slightly annoyed at her pupil.

"No, they don't Wyatt." - says the teacher with exasperation.

"I don't believe you! Munchy is not a liar, he's a manager at a store!" - protests Wyatt.

"You can't call a gas station a store!" - mocks BJ.

Everyone laughs and Wyatt punches him jokingly.

"Well, maybe he just tricked you..." - suggests the naive fiancee.

Seeing a golden opportunity, Lukas interrupts Lana.

"You are calling his cousin a liar, teach? You said you were going to be open and honest with us, and now you say this to my boy?" - he asks, feigning indignation.

"W-what does that have to do with..." - she tries to explain.

"Miss Cox, I think the only reasonable way to prove your point is to remove your blouse and show us that you don't have any socks on your bra." - Andrew says with authority.

"That seems senseless... I can't do that... again... you are my students..." - protests Lana.

"I guess Munchy was right! She has socks on her boobs!" - teases Wyatt.

Everyone laughs at the buxom teacher.

"No, I don't!" - Lana replies, frustrated.

"Prove it!" - teases Lukas.

BJ starts to chant 'prove it' slowly, and soon all the students are chanting 'prove it' together.

"Prove it, prove it, prove it, prove it" -- they chant.

"FINE!" - yells Lana, exasperated.

Everyone suddenly goes quiet. They are afraid that if they say another word, the teacher will come to her senses. Andrew and Chloe are basically statues standing next to Lana.

Frustrated by Wyatt and Lukas, she quickly unbuttons her blouse and removes it, before she really realizes what she is doing. Lana is standing in just a bra in front of her students.

With a distressed grunt, she throws the blouse at her chair.

"Happy! They are not socks!" - she says, holding her breasts through her bra.

All the students had an amazing view of her 38DD breasts encased in a pink cotton bra. They are perfect and huge. Supple and full. And extremely obscene.

These are breasts that belong on a porn star, not on a virgin naive teacher.

Nobody says anything or makes any noises for what seems like an eternity, but it was only a few seconds. Everyone feared breaking the enchantment.

Andrew was the one that broke the spell, clearing his throat loudly.

"Caham!" - he clears his throat. "Very well, you proved your point, Miss Cox. Nice boobs." - he compliments the teacher.

"Sorry Wyatt, Munchy is a liar!" - BJ laughs at his friend.

Lana turns towards Andrew and realizes what had happened. She was wearing just a bra in front of her students, they could clearly see the shape, size and some parts of her breast.

She immediately covers herself with her hands.

"Now, now, we've already seen your tits, it is too late for that. Think on the bright side, this will also be a great example of puberty, as we can clearly analyze the big breasts of a grown woman." - explains Andrew, making too much sense for her liking.

"I g-guess it makes sense..." - she says agreeably. "Still...I shouldn't..."

"Teach, you agreed to go with us to the beach in a bikini, so this is not very different." - reasons Lukas from his seat.

Everyone agrees with him and Andrew.

"Thanks, Miss Lana, can you explain now using your slutty tits as an example?" - asks Wyatt cheekily.

"Wyatt! Manners... Are you sure y'all want this?" - the naive teacher asks the class.

"Miss Lana, it's a reasonable request, that way we'll all learn better!" - comments Chloe next to her.

"O-okay, it can't be helped since you all saw them already..." - she says, surrendering to the students.

Lana releases her hands, and once again, exposes her bra-encased boobs to her classroom.

They all applaud and cheer for her. She smiles at them, blushing profusely.

The teacher dives into the same detailed explanation as before, this time using her breasts to point out the examples of puberty changes and their diverse use.

Lana starts to feel hot and bothered, all her students have their horny eyes glued to her enormous tits. She can feel her chest tightening. Nobody misses when her nipples harden during the explanation.

The busty beauty is explaining on autopilot, too distracted with her own thoughts to notice when Chloe dexterously slides her bra strap down her left shoulder. After a few seconds, she does the same with the other shoulder.

'Oh my god... I am just wearing a bra in front of them... they called my breasts slutty... actually... they said tits and boobs... so wrong. Slutty tits. Slutty boobs... this is wrong... why I am getting so hot and aroused for showing my tits in front of my students. Focus Lana, let's finish this.'

"(...) that makes sense now, Wyatt?" - asks the teacher, visibly turned on, her nipples trying to explode through her bra.

"Yes, Miss Lana, thanks for the visual demonstration." - Wyatt answers with a huge grin.

"I have to say, you have the nicest pair of boobs I have ever seen!" - BJ shouts a compliment.

"Like you've seen any others! Idiot!" - mocks Lukas, punching him in the arm. The TTT trio laughs.

"T-thanks I guess." - says the naive and horny teacher.

Suddenly, Chloe unclasps Lana's bra using her nimble hands honed by years of playing volleyball.

Since the straps were down, the teacher's bra falls forward, getting stuck halfway down her arms. In the few seconds that takes Lana to realize what has happened, all the students have a clear view of the teacher's supple milky breasts, including her large areolas, and her pink hard nipples.

"Ah!" - she exclaims, using her hands to cover herself.

Once her hands contact her boobs, a moan escapes her mouth. She almost had a small orgasm showing her bare tits to her students and then rubbing her hard nipples with her bra.

Like a cheesy movie, the bell rings at this exact moment.

The teacher quickly runs to her desk and hides behind her shirt. The students say their goodbyes from a distance and leave in a hurry, not wanting to traumatize their new teacher any further.

In a trance, she quickly gets dressed and grabs her stuff, leaving her class. She didn't have anything else today, so she makes her way home.

Her mind races with flashbacks of the events of the day: Lukas' big penis, Evie masturbating, her talking about titfucking during a lesson, the erotica book that Mary picked out for her, her being in a bra for half the afternoon, and finally, all her students seeing her naked breasts.

'Wow, I didn't realize that my tits were so sensitive... I mean breasts, my breasts.' - she corrects herself.

What would Dennis say? What would Dennis say... I guess she would have to tell him.

~~~~~~~

Night

Lana tidies up the house and starts to prepare dinner for Dennis.

She receives a call from him halfway through and he explains that he will be home late tonight and will miss dinner. Lucius gave him a big presentation for Friday. She sighs, puts everything away and fixes herself a quick meal instead.

The buxom fiancee gets ready and settles in bed, reminiscing again about her day.

That reminds her of the book that she picked from the library, "Tutoring the Delinquent by Jessa Kane". The submissive teacher is curious about the title and the quick synopsis. She couldn't resist. She takes it out from her purse and starts to read.

An hour passes and her panties are sopping wet. Her nipples are once again hard as ice, but she was feeling hot. The book was so arousing.

She had never read erotica before, and this was a steamy romance between students at a school. It was so hot for her, she imagined herself in the main girl's shoes, a quiet bookworm virgin who is seduced by the sexy college jock.

Lana didn't get to any sex scenes yet, but she had just read a scene involving a handjob and one involving cunnilingus. She starts a new chapter, this one involving a blowjob. Wow, she wasn't expecting that. She starts to touch herself above her panties.

At this moment, the wife-to-be hears keys opening the front door and Dennis coming in.

'Perfect opportunity!' - she thinks. 'We can try to do the touching from yesterday.'

He enters the bedroom, gives her a peck on the lips and quickly changes his clothes.

"Hi, babe..." - he greets her tiredly.

"Dens, I had a crazy day... I wore a bra..." - she starts to say.

He then immediately jumps into bed cutting her off.

"Sorry, I am too tired, let's talk tomorrow." - he says, turning around to sleep.

Frustrated once again, Lana turns off the lights and tries to sleep, ignoring her extreme horniness.

She dreams of her performing a titjob on Lukas' big cock in front of the entire class. Her panties are a mess when she wakes up the next day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Afterword

To be Continued in Chapter 4, "Stretching, touching, male anatomy and masturbation.".

Question: do you all think this chapter is too long? If so, I can make them smaller next time, let me know in the comments.

Thanks for reading! Things will be heating up for our heroine soon.

~ Potato Head