All Comments on 'Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 11b'

by potatoHead42

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
cnsualsu1cnsualsu1over 1 year ago

OMG this is really great!! also i love pervert grandma molest young wife!!!!

cnsualsu1cnsualsu1over 1 year ago

so amazing work!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

so great!!!

never read such an amazing story...

Please more of it

Thanks for your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I woulda had her change with the two guys from 11A again, throw in a shower.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fabulous. It was worth the wait. By far the best.of your series. The story gets better and better. 1The slow burn is turning into a forest fire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

what a great story I think you'll need at least an 11D maybe more for this , I really like what you do and can't wait

for more

potatoHead42potatoHead42over 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks everyone!

Anon, agree! Was going to do that but the story was already too big and wanted to add the way back.

They will show up again ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Aw man I’m addicted!

That wait was brutal but thank you so much for coming through with the goods.

Keen for more soon

Regards

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought you wrote the part where Chloe teases her boyfriend about his small penis really well. I hope that happens more while Lana is with other students.

Laceandstockings58Laceandstockings58over 1 year ago

Obsessed with this series, it gets me so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best Story Ever - what a chapter.

I think it would be a great party game to have Lana show off her memory (to beat out Cynthia for instance). She is coached into it being reasonable for her to study the penis of each of the the male members at the adult party that she is attending (similar to her studying the cocks of the students during the physical exam). After she has studied each one carefully (you should also thrown in one uncircumcised one just to give her something really new to study), she is then challenged to try and recognize which one belongs to which face when only the cocks are presented to her. She does well and she wins the contest or challenge but in the process learns that she really wants to know and study the penises more since they are so different. That in turn leads to her cross associating faces with cocks and over time as she sees a person, or hears their name, a short subliminal flash of his penis will squirt into her mind. It is an expansion of how she presently sees Lucius and Lukas and their far or large hogs every time she thinks of him.

If there turns out to be a mind reader or magician at one of the Fair Days, then he could do the same thing by placing a subliminal spell into her mind.

Either way it goes to the fact that she has a major fascination with cocks and we need to give her a way to really do some serious study of the uniqueness of each cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome! She needs to convince her hubbie to let the bus driver take her virginity.

poly_cuckoldpoly_cuckoldover 1 year ago

Been checking daily for this! Fantastic work, can't wait for her to eventually fuck someone 😍

Ttdriver11Ttdriver11over 1 year ago

Great story with lots of fun twists. Please keep up the great writing.

KpriKpriover 1 year ago

Excellent story as always.

Congratulation

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

excellent erotica story. I hope she engages more on blowjobs and less on the tits massages in the next chapter. It would be great in the future to have her suck his neighbor, the janitor, Bill, Mr. Dick, and of course Roger. Not to mention Pringle and his mates before she sucks her students individually and privately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thoroughly enjoing this story and look forward to each new chapter.

finlaynefinlayneover 1 year ago

love the LESBIAN SEX......MORE, MORE, MORE..

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great sex story. I will say that having the three students ejaculate on her was a little too early in the story.

Also, the finger fucking by Pringle was a bit too much-maybe a dry fuck would have been more appropriate or a lick. The ejaculation of Pringle and his mates was also too early in the story. I thought the third photo was going to kick-off her first blowjobs mixed in with anal sex with son,father, and janitor. A blowjob for the janitor in school?

Then more blowjobs and anal with the Mr. Dick and the principal? These are some suggestions but overall, I love the story. It helps my ED problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The start of the downfall of our Lana but the upside of the dicks to all those involved.

My only gripe is with Benjamin. The author already dropped the term fuck-jug and yet BJ missed his opportunity to fuck the jugs of his teacher! After his groping on the bus trip, I hope he can finally gets his chance to slide another part of his body on our teacher's melons many times over.

What an awesomely erotic chapter! May Ms. Cox's jugs get rubbed again on the next chapter.

-Tf E

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Probably the best erotica story I ever read. My favorite author is Potatohead42. Please continue this story...

potatoHead42potatoHead42over 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks everyone!

Anon, agree... I might have rushed some parts, but it did feel appropriate as she was almost out of control, not having orgasmed for a few days... she was on edge all morning.

Tf E... don't worry, it will happen. Benjamin is still young, so he is still figuring his 'methods' out :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Heck of a story!!! Only her pussy is barred!!! Game on!!! Can't wait for Chap 11c, etc...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot story. Who will she give her first blowjob to? You would think the Principal would have the advantage but he keeps denying her. Jack, Ken, or Pringle could be next but let's not forget Mr. Dick, he could come back from behind :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What happened to 11c as stopped at 11b????

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great fucking story that keeps you hard through out all the story waiting fir her to give a full BJ and finally get fucked , bring on 11c , asap

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think Principal Bill should be the first who get a full blowjob....perhaps filmed by the video club;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ideas for the future

1) One of the dark skinned driver's friends turns out to own a barber shop. When fate determines that Lana is due for a pubic hair shave she will be sent to that barber. The barber will lay the chair back as usual but that will leave Lana at a 45 degree angle with her legs spread just waiting for the trimming. The barber will know she is coming so that will allow him plenty of time to invite a large crowd to witness this very specialized and delicate work. There will be plenty of time afterward for everyone to inspect the barbers work and to take lots of pictures.

2 We can't touch her hole but it would be nice to see her really horny all of the time always thinking about what the hole is used for She loves massages so maybe her class and her friends can offer her massages. The lotion could contain a specialized ingredient that causes her nipples and clitoris to be continually stimulated or itching.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is only one story in the entire system that compares with your stories. One think is missing. Lana signed a contract that basically says she must do whatever is asked of her. You have not as yet followed up on that and I think it is a very hot topic and needs coverage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@Anonymous which story is that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue soon with the next part soon. Can" t await the next day when the video and poster would be sold....;) Perhaps Lana could be encouraged to wear a really slutty outfit to push the selling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cmon man where's the next chapter! I'm dyin' for it! My biggest fear is it'll be like the "Just One of the Guys" series or the "Elise" series and not finish itself :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't wait for Ch. 11c! Wondering if Prof. Henry will get some from Lana and Chloe? Can he surprise Lana and Chloe naked with Principal Bill and Bill granting him one of his "anything" requests and grants a blowjob? Will the Janitor get Lana in the locker room for the play practice blowjob and bang her? Lana needs to train with the familiar big cocks. Lilly's father-in-law should be also good practice for her :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lana seems more at ease with blowjobs especially after she swallowed and enjoyed the taste.

Will Lana follow up with the Nurse at the Nursing home? She could attend with her short dress and give some blowjobs to the elderly. Ditto for Jack Sr, at his retirement home. Will she practice with Jack? Will she continue practicing the play with Simon? Will she suck Kenny and get butt fucked? Where is Mr. Dick? Will she visit Mr. Dick for a blowjob and butt fuck? What's next in the Principal's office? Will she blow Zack? Will she blow the homeless man and some of his friends? When is Pringle's visit? Will they practice in the bus? Will she follow up with BP?

Lots of erotic possibilities -- can't wait for the next chapters!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chloe seems to be following Lana's footsteps- virgin until marriage but open with oral and anal.

Chloe and Lana in a threesome? Plenty of choices for third partners!

Mary and Lana in a threesome with Principal Bill?

What else can happen at the beach? With Kyle, Derek, and friends? Pringle and his buddies?

Pringle can take Lana inside the bus at school or at the beach and butt fuck her while in the driver's seat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is the homeless man, Cal, planning more than just a "kiss" when she visits him and his friends? Even with the terrible smell, Lana was turned on in the locker room. She could help the homeless with blowjobs/anal. Cal hinted, "Come visit me and my buds tomorrow. Big-titted prude ladies love helping us." She needs the practice, the more cocks the better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cal and buds don't get much respect and will take this moment to really test how much a prude she is since they can get away with almost any indignity. Call will insist that everyone in their camp be nude, (no dirty clothes) and each of his buds will relish the moments when she reviews the troops while she is in the same state of nudity as they are. She may then get to watch each of the men prepare their own version of the special white slimy soap sauce that they can each prepare before her very eyes. They can then spray away. Once all the soap is sprayed it will be all hands on deck to spread the soap to each and every inch of her body. They may then want her to spread some of the special sauce onto their recently emptied balls and let her lather and rinse that seldom washed area - the balls and ball sac - while she is available. If she is in a cosplay uniform the results could even be better. Also I suspect that the required kiss will only involve one set of lips (but still with the vigorous tongue) and the interest payment will turn our to be more like a preferred dividend. The day's length and types of degradation is only limited by the imagination of the writer and the perceived "we will teach that prude" attitude of the camp residents. They have no shame, she does, but it may not matter if she is enjoying getting the attention of the boys and also getting to watch them react to something that is totally out of their reach or wildest dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope there are a dozen horny men with only her body to relieve them. She will certainly offer relief to them but why not up the anti on her and start really making her really horny too. Maybe a lotion or pill to make the clit and nips wanting constant relief but alas, no relief.is in sight since her hole is virgin. She likes to flaunt her body to everyone , so have her pay the price. No relief just constant pain and stimulation The more cocks the more she suffers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After reading the comments regarding Cal, the homeless man, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets Lana's first blowjob :) Can't wait for the next chapters :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cal, the homeless man, should have asked for a blowjob. Why did he break the kiss when she was willing to go further? He must have plan to engage her in group sex with his buds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Read in Bio that Ch. 11c was submitted today. I don't see it yet and may need to get shadowed.

potatoHead42potatoHead42over 1 year agoAuthor

Yeah, sometimes it thanks a couple days to get approved.

Thanks everyone for all the feedback by the way! I read everything and take into account.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue soon....can not await the next part

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpotatoHead42@potatoHead42
Update: 04/24/24 * Good progress on Ch 14b of Naive Teacher * Will break it down into b and c, so I can get them out in a timely manner :) ~~~ * General Notes: Planning to go back to Ch1 and rewrite some dialogs and things like that. My style of writing changed a bit and I ...