All Comments on 'Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 11c'

by potatoHead42

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
batgirlfacialbatgirlfacialover 1 year ago

Great story! Loved the horn test and the rivalry with Cynthia

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The wait was brutal but worth it!!!

Stunning work once again.

Loved so much but my fav bit was the arse job. Can’t wait for more of that!

Keen for the old folks home as well.

Regards

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

write more soon! love this series!

vikster89vikster89over 1 year ago

absolutely loved this story especially the test! the sneaky kisses behind dens back at the beginning was very hot. but I think Dennis deserves a pay rise for his promotion at least :) perhaps in the next chapter his boss can add it? give him a little something back for being a good husband :) can't wait to see what Sunday holds!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This all feels like more of the same, silly "adult games". Would have liked to see more public things happen with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A lot of action(Ch. 11a-c) for Saturday. Can't wait for Sunday :)

Stevewu609Stevewu609over 1 year ago

Really appreciated the chapter summaries in your subreddit. It was helpful to brush up on what had happened in chapters 9 through 11b (I then re-read the side story again in the middle of 11c). It was much better than trying to skim through 15+ pages of previous stories to get back up to speed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It looks like Page 7 is a repeat of Page 5.

On Page 5:

"Let's start." - Lucius says, eager to see the game.

"Okay, first a kiss..." - Mary instructs.

"Boo! Isn't she going to jerk him off?" - Paul yells out.

"Calm down Paul, we need to build the heat up!" - Mary says.

On Page 7:

"Let's start." - Lucius says, eager to see the game.

"Okay, first a kiss..." - Mary instructs.

"Boo! Isn't she going to jerk him off?" - Paul yells out.

"Calm down Paul, we need to build the heat up!" - Mary says.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Surprise, surprise she gave her first blowjob without swallowing to Noel as part of the Horn's Test :)

She also got her first assjob from Paul :)

Cynthia convinced her that she needs to practice and can't wait how she does :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent quick thinking by Noel! Gotta put that 38DD's to good use aside from a simple HJ. Wish that hot tittyfuck scene was a little bit longer with that lewd talk by Lana.

The horn test is such a hit for me esp. that little group with our busty teacher (Mary, Noel and Justin). Lana now has another juicy "secret" group added to her shenanigans. The beach bukkake group, beach shower duo, Greg's, AV club, and Wyatt/Evie (the detention titfuck group doesn't count as they shared it to the whole class). Let's hope that these groups don't compare notes with each other and don't know what Lana did to the other groups. Might be exciting on how she deals with each group's secrets, and eventually, possible future favors and different blackmails. Pretty challenging for the teacher to adjust differently for each scenario but hey, she's always up for more challenges.

Another 5/5 star chapter.

- Tf En

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lana can't seem to get Dennis hard and blames herself for not having enough practice.

She may want to visit the retirement/nursing homes with Nurse Park and practice on the limp elderly.

She also has Mr. Dick, Jack Sr. the principal Bill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Honestly, when Dennis goes off on his co-worker's, it's some of my favourite dialogue from him. Might've been the alcohol, but it's good to know he does somewhat have a backbone.

To a reader who has all the context, it'll seem pretty blatant that "Why didn't Dennis just ask what was the pretending from Lana on the car ride home? Why is he okay with other people somewhat seeing Lana in comprising positions?"

Like perhaps someone likeDennis, when one on one with Lana is more likely to give in to the conversation, being more generous to Lana, because he believes himself to be lucky? Idk, 11 chapters in and I'm still guessing what the endgame is, which is good.

As for Lana, only thing I gotta say is, even unintentionally, even if she's isn't aware, or just an airhead, she's still in the morally fucked, but again that is looking at the story from the readers POV. Is she going to be a complete 180 of how she started off and break their marriage (from fiance, to boyfriend?), of is this whole town going to overall make Dennis and Lana stronger.

It's great that you've kept it this ambiguous still so on, really is one the better erotica's on this site.

My fan endgame, would to see, a more sexually free Lana, and Dennis who eventually move out for whatever reason, but use the town's teachings for the rest of their lives together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For Sunday, she's got Cal, the homeless man at the park and homeless men might tempt her for a few blowjobs. Maybe Jack and Jack Sr. can get her for a blowjob? Nurse Park could ask her to help at the retirement home and help out some of those old fellows. Can't wait for Ch 12!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dennis is giving excuses but his problem is because already a cuk.

Besides Cal, the homeless man, Lana has nothing else on her calendar for Sunday.

Jack can catch her on her way out and take her inside for some fellatio.

Nurse Park can call her and ask for help.

Maybe Lana can help Nurse Park by washing the old men at the Retirement and Nursing Home.

The old men would certainly get an erection and Lana can help them and get practice with her fellatio.

Great story and of course, great author. Congrats!!!

KpriKpriover 1 year ago

always exciting story with a super interesting progress.

I like it

Congrats :)

bstdenisbstdenisover 1 year ago

She needs to get fucked very soon !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love how this is going and that you keep Cynthia as an antagonist. So many opportunities to keep Lana exploring her sexuality. Anxiously awaiting the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looks like Justin and Paul will manipulate Lana for oral and anal for now. After the honeymoon? Who knows? Lana got her first try at a blowjob with Noel but stopped short of swallowing. Needs more courage :-) Will Mary invite Lana to try Lucius' big cock to help her with blowjob practice? Lana's personality is so inviting :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpotatoHead42@potatoHead42
Update: 03/25/24 * Submitted Ch14a of Naive Teacher!! ~~~ * General Notes: Planning to go back to Ch1 and rewrite some dialogs and things like that. My style of writing changed a bit and I would like to revisit some of my earlier work. * Planned until Ch 20 of Naive Teacher...