All Comments on 'Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 13b'

by potatoHead42

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
EzraneEzrane11 months ago

I always look forward to new Lana uploads <3

Dana2020Dana202011 months ago

I love the Slow Burn and the slippy downward slope of Lana's logic. !!! Got to love naivity and gullibility in hot teachers. 👍

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yes, Lana is back :) I check back daily for updates. I can't wait to read this part.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

HOT

Lana is finally back and getting more excited every day! I love the different scenarios, her sexual unfolding and her constant arousal. Greg/Zack is a very good storyline, the conversation with Mary is very important and hot, the art club is really good and well done. I'm not very interested in lesbian love, but it's good for Lana and the story itself.

I really like the homeless part and look forward to Uwe.

I hope Dennis will always be Lana's cheated partner. Can't wait for her to cheat on him and get fucked in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent work! I am envious of your mind for creating so many storylines and characters. How do you do it?!

She is the perfect teacher and supporter of her community. Finally, she thinks much more sexually and uses words like cock, cocksucker, slutty tits, asshole and pussy while referring to her fiancé's small penis as weenie or peepee.

What is Zack going to do with Lana now?

Good idea with Dennis' spermiogram. Now Lana can't talk to him about all her adventures or touch him sexually.

slaved11slaved1111 months ago

Amazing! Amazing chapter, so hot!

I love Lana's transformation!

looking forward for more of her slutty\naïve behavior, and also to her being dominated by her students!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent!

Keen for her lunch date with uwe!

Her masterbation scene was hot as fuck.

Glad you kept some pubes

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love the bet! She is so willing to help Greg that she forgets that Zack is making her be much more open and slutty.

Mary is also getting her to be sluttier by the minute. I like that a lot.

What will happen at the homeless camp? What will Lana do for Uwe? Will Lana do everything Bill will ask of her?

This week is going to be naughty and hot for Lana, because Dennis is not allowed to do sexual things. Not that he is capable of it. Hopefully she will be tested to its limits.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another vero enjoyble charter.

Now i hope that miss Lana will loose her last pubic hair and that she will be conpletely exposed while showing a completely denuded pussy.

I think that way she will feel even more exposed and slutty than before.

Congrats for the nice work you did and go on with the next chapter because many of your readers including me are already waiting for it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please keep her trimmed pubic hair! This is much hotter.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I like these long chapters with lots of different men/boys!

This was very good. I liked the conversation with Mary and the subsequent action with Prof. Henry. I loved that he grabbed Lana's tits and sucked on them like it was a normal thing.

I loved that Lana compared all the dicks to Dennis' "Peepee" and talked about their size.

Lana's interaction with Zack and Greg is soooo hot. Perfect manipulation. Good idea to include the lackeys.

It's nice to see Lana back at camp, even if it was a little short.

The Art Club was very enjoyable. I don't need lesbian action, but it was still very stimulating.

You did a great job portraying Lana's conversation and interaction with Dennis. Now he is out of the way for a few days. Very good!!!

I can't wait for Tuesday to continue with Roger and the next Homeless Camp!

jeanmarc08jeanmarc0811 months ago

i love this story

continue please !!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

While the story from the beginning is incredible, I think you make a mistake by 1. Having her associate with ugly dirty homeless and 2. Having her deal with an ugly unpleasant man (Dennis employee.) Why do you want to degrade her.? She deserves better than that. The blackmailing is laughable. Everyone in the town has already seen those pictures.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Amazing! Extraordinary woman on her way to becoming a full time slut wife.

Every time I read a new story from you, I am eager to read the next one. Truly addictive!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love it when Lana replaces Dennis' little prick with Jim's pecker. A totally naughty thought!

Her mind is on the way to accepting the bigger dicks and other men. Very good development!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Damn hot and one of the most creative stories I've seen on Literotica!

I think that anyone interested in such complex stories will find his or her point of interest.

Of course, this will not interest the normal reader, because most people like shorter "fuck" adventures.

For me it's just the opposite - the longer the better!!!

Keep up the very good quality work! 6 stars

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

@Anonymous: You don't understand what the blackmail is about. Dennis knows nothing about all the pictures and what is going on behind his back! I know that Uwe also couldn't know what shenanigans has already happened with Lana, but he tries to blackmail Dennis nonetheless and is lucky to succeed. Later, "Uwe stops himself from doing a victory fist pump." This clearly shows that he wasn't sure about all this.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why is the blackmail laughable? Uwe and Dennis don't know about all these pictures!

I would also like to know why all men have to look good. That would be very boring.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Lana's mind is swimming. I think it's very important for Lana to ask herself if it's okay to fool around with other men, as her mother suggested, when Dennis can't perform. Although she doesn't seem to realize that Dennis is just not allowed to fool around. Love that!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

No problem with ugly men! It's good that she helps her whole community, e.g. the homeless.

Lana could solve the problem with the dirt with her negotiating skills. She already proved her skills during her first visit in chapter 12A.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

As Dana2020 said, she is such a gullible and naive teacher. I can't stop reading about her and hope Tuesday comes next month or the month after :)

Dana is also right about the downward spiral of Lana's logic. For me, that's the most important point in this fabulous story.

The biology supplement and AV club Shoot can't come soon enough.

Great erotica!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A great story about a wonderful wife-to-be who very slowly becomes a cheating, fun-loving, sex-obsessed slut.

I like that Lana wants to make Uwe happy and please this man, for Dennis.

Even better is that she wants to wait until the wedding to have intercourse with her fiancé. The cheating is already in full swing and will hopefully deepen every day.

Unfortunately, we have to wait another two months for the next story!

GSaintGSaint11 months ago

I must confess that the wait seemed very long this time 😉 I think I am really addicted to your story and your way of thinking! As always, a lot of very good storylines with a lot of men, boys, women and girls.

* In the beginning you let us know even more about Lana's inner thoughts than in the previous chapters. I like that, even if it was a bit less after that. I hope we get to read a lot more of her hot thoughts in the next chapters. This is really turning me on!!!

* Mary/Prof. Henry: I love it! This is an important development as Mary tricks her at every turn and Lana begins to let loose sexually.

* When is Bill going to show Lana his collection of dildos? That would be really fun! I imagine Lana with Bill's cock in her mouth and different dildos in her ass.

* Lana's (hesitant) acceptance of cocks in her ass is a real step forward. Can not wait for anal!

* Her competitive nature will drive her to become the best cocksucker in town, even better than Mary? She just needs to hear that name, Cynthia.

* I am jealous of Prof. Henry. Such an old guy with the beautiful Lana.... Her overall acceptance of his touching, licking and groping is amazing. I loved that she wasn't afraid to confess his much larger cock compared to her fiancé. She even took his cock in her mouth. More of this please! As Mary told her, "be bold, babe." 😊

* Does Mary really want to be principal or is she just trying to get Lana to follow Bill's lead completely? Interesting new storyline.

* VERY HOT - Greg, Zack and his underlings were as good as thought. Greg was not up to the task, but I liked Zack's nastiness. I really hope they don't let Lana off her hook. I really enjoyed this. Keep up the good work!

* Chloe is smoking hot. I hope she gets to have an adventure with Bill and Lana. Lana and Chloe might compete for Bill's attention. Lana needs to beat Chloe in that regard to show off her sexual prowess.

* Email: Good for us that she promised her colleagues/school staff lots of photos. Very promising!

* Art Club: Wow! That was extremely arousing. The costumes, the shaving, the trimming of the pussy, the stickers, the exposure of the body. Even the lesbian sex was hot, although I'm not very interested in lesbian love. Very good scene!

* Fire alarm: What an idea! Your imagination never stops. 😀

* Homeless camp: One of my favs. A little bit short, but I hope there is much (!) more to come (literally).

* Uwe is nasty, but also one of my favorites. Lana needs this kind of guy to fully live out her sexuality. I like that Dennis wants her to cooperate. I can not wait for her to please Uwe!

* Dennis spermiogram. Haha! You're playing around with this man. Lana doesn't want to wait for him because her mother advised her to play around if her fiancé doesn't. I feel bad for her future husband, but not too much.

* I really liked the flashback! Well done.

* Her daydream of Jim replacing Dennis is soo hot. Please write more of these sex scenes. I liked the scene where Lana inserts the anal plug and fucks herself with the dildo.

5 stars for an great story!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love how you are growing this story and Lana giving up more and more of her hot body. Keep it going. Avid Reader

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good stuff. Don't let Lana forget to go back to the lingerie shop. I like the idea of horny guys running it. Maybe if she went with Mary after school, Mary could push the boundaries a bit. f Lana's clothes got lost or spoilt, she might have to walk home wearing the lingerie....

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My favorite viagra scenes:

1. Mary, Lana, and Prof. Henry -- super hot, hoping Lana would finish.

2. Lana, Greg, Zack, underlings -- super hot, hoping Lana would make Greg come. Zack should have asked for a blowie instead of a kiss. They could have made her lick their dicks after she exposed her ass/pussy instead of wasting their juice on the classroom floor. Maybe the homeless will get some blowies next time?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

hello great story so far, but the blacmailing at the end is a bit riduculous when the whole town have picture of nude lana. I don't know where you want to go with this story but the characters are endearing and i have read to much stories with cuckold finishing to sleep at the end of the bed and be called for clean used pussy, a good ending would be very appreciated.

bikeymoybikeymoy8 months ago

Great series! Hope it keeps going. Damn good writing!

enfgirlenfgirl7 months ago

Amazing! I am absolutely in love with Lana. Please bring the next parts..

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I am in love with Lana as well! She is perfect and such a lovely person.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story is awesome, I've not followed any other long story on Literotica, but this one has really caught my interest big time.

Please drop the next chapter soon and don't feel the pressure to make it super lengthy. Rather make sure the story gets an end than losing energy to write and leave it without the ending it deserves :)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love it so much and I return every week to see if next part is out yet!

Please submit the continuation, the drug we all need!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

what happened did the typewriter fall apart

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hot moment with Prof. Henry - maybe he'll get his way next time.

Loved the Greg vs Zack contest. Zack was easy on Lana by asking her to kiss his penis. Maybe a blowjob next time? The story gets hotter when Lana interacts with these characters.

What will it mean to lose all restraints? Will she blow anyone if asked?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Just a tad critical feedback. You've got a really good, if not great, main story, and the side stories are fun time to time. But it's been 8 months+ since the last main one and you're talking about multiple side stories coming? You're running the risk of losing readers interest. Concentrate on the main. Don't become George R R Martin where you start trying to 'expand your world' with side stories at the risk of what people really want... refocus.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

i lobe dis can u pls post more

Master_DoctorMaster_Doctor19 days ago

Sadly, regardless of the great sex scene between the women... this was your least successful chapter. That was really the only good part. The scene with all the bullies... was not well done. It was inconsistent and didnt make any sense compared to your story as a whole. Im not saying the chapter was BAD, just the weakest one so far. I dont know if you were not in your normal head space or what... but Im sure the following will be back on par.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpotatoHead42@potatoHead42
Update: 04/24/24 * Good progress on Ch 14b of Naive Teacher * Will break it down into b and c, so I can get them out in a timely manner :) ~~~ * General Notes: Planning to go back to Ch1 and rewrite some dialogs and things like that. My style of writing changed a bit and I ...