All Comments on 'Naive Teacher in Winston - Side Story - Chloe'

by potatoHead42

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
GSaintGSaintabout 2 years ago

Very hot story!

I haven't read your original story yet, but that was quite a journey. Chloe needs real men, lots of them. I like her, her attitude and openness. I hope you will continue this side story. Other side stories are also very welcome. This seems to be a very intersting town...

Now I look forward to reading about your main character, Lana.

BigGreg8xBigGreg8xabout 2 years ago

Absolutely brilliant!!!! Loved every sentence!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was not a slow burn but I loved it. Loved the old man angle. Chloe was so vulnerable and exposed as people kept coming into Bill's office..this was great! Hopefully in future shorts, her exposure will not remain limited to school and instead extend to very very public places? May be Bill will want her to try on even more outfits but this time in a mall or some other public set up? Please write more of these shorts..loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thanks for incorporating some of your reader's suggestions..I am sure it will be appreciated. I like that Chloe is being made to wear skimpier outfits and this rule will apply to Lana as well. I wish you had given us a tiny hint of how scandalous the outfit might be without going into too much detail?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

it was good but I could have included a bit more reluctance and embarrassment on Chloe's part. I would love to read a bit more about her inner dilemma and thought of humiliation she was feeling when made to strip. GREAT WORK AND LOOKING FORWARD TO MANY MORE OF THESE SHORT STORIES. Some ideas of more side stories- Chloe spends a weekend or some holidays at her relatives house and is coaxed into wearing revealing clothes and may be even made to spend time naked with them? This could be an extension of the rules Bill has started in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hi @potatoHead42

Good to see another side of the city ;)

May be Andrew need to be "teach" about being more "cool" in some family event and Bill made him "give access" to other at Chloe; validate/encouraging lewd acts

This story give some breath in the overall one but impatient to see back the "naïve" teacher and the cabin novel chat ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A great addition to the saga! I loved all of it, especially the part where Mrs. Hunter came into the story. Maybe she could have her own short story like Chloe did? I think that would be very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Holy!

Nice balance to the slow burn stories we are loving.

I would love to see a continued side story of Chloe and uncle bills lessons. Such a hot dynamic. Could even have Mary teaching Andrew.

I think with the lessons you could get away with the technicality’s like Bjs, etc.

Watch Chloe go through her own knowing journey into depravity is hot!

Regards

L

potatoHead42potatoHead42about 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks everyone!

GSaint - nice, have fun with Lana! Yeah I plan to write these whenever a situation arises

Anon1 - good idea, will do more public stuff with her, the uniform is the first part

Anon2 - Lana’s outfit won’t be scandalous yet, but it will be an escalation from her regular prim clothes

Anon3 - i tried to keep chloe’s story shorter ao I didn’t include too much back and forth, and besides, she is a horny teen who is much more willing than Naive Lana ;) … also, good idea for the future!

Anon4 - fun ideas! Starting to write the next Lana chapter tomorrow

Anon4 - yeah i was write a short story on mrs hunter about her when she did a strip on the first day, but i still didn’t have a good idea for it

Anon5 - great suggestions! Might write some more bill and chloe and maybe some other students in the future! I thought about one where Mary gets her son Lukas to take Chloe’s virginity! Might happen in the future

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great side story, would love to see more side stories with the other characters. Some more of the plotting of how the students and parents plan to get Lana out of her clothes. Some more of the other girls getting turned to sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your stories about Lana are of the highest grade. I was hoping to request a goal in the story. That is to allow her students for play with her pussy while in the classroom and elsewhere. Even having a student fuck her would be nice. I would think that would take a 10th version of the story. I also like your side stories and hope to see more. I can't wait to see you 9th episode.

Dana2020Dana2020about 2 years ago

Freakin' Awesome!!! You have a real takent. Keep up with the phenomenal work!!!

Laceandstockings58Laceandstockings58about 2 years ago

This story is so good! Next chloe losing her virginity

potatoHead42potatoHead42about 2 years agoAuthor

My evil idea is making chloe lose her virginity in class in front of andrew ;)

eroticaclassiceroticaclassicabout 2 years ago

Now that’s what I call an evil genius!! Please please please let this happen in front of Chloe’s and Andrew’s parents!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Okay just spit balling here.

Maybe Andrew gets sick and can’t do the play last minute so Lana ask Dennis to fill in during rehearsals. Chloe test ls his limits similar to Lana’s situation. This is turn giving Lana more opportunities to up her own wrong doings with a “clear” peace of mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was brilliant!!!

Please make it a parallel series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How about a side story for Cynthia. I am not sure that I have been able to decide whether she is purposely trying to make a play for Dennis for herself, or whether she is just having a little fun at the expense of Lana. We know she is not trying to get the bigger dick since she has already checked that out and poor Dennis is lacking. Who knows, maybe size really does not count. I also believe that you should not take virginity from Lana until the last possible moment. Lana needs to avoid losing the virginity to help keep her mind battling between her vows to Dennis and her personal needs and inclinations. .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpotatoHead42@potatoHead42
Update: 04/24/24 * Good progress on Ch 14b of Naive Teacher * Will break it down into b and c, so I can get them out in a timely manner :) ~~~ * General Notes: Planning to go back to Ch1 and rewrite some dialogs and things like that. My style of writing changed a bit and I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES