Naive Teacher in Winston - Side Story - Chloe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No... I didn't... I mean..." - the class-rep stammers.

She was abnormally nervous in the presence of Mrs. Hunter, who was a legendary figure in town.

"Don't be nervous my little hussy. It's okay." - the teacher assured her.

Mary comes closer and gives Chloe a kiss on the lips, who moans with delight.

The two blondes quickly start to make out. Mary notices that the young student is in dire need of relief, so wanting to be a good role model, she slides her hand until she reaches Chloe's pussy. The athlete whimpers at the touch.

"Please... let me come..." - she pleads softly.

Mrs. Hunter starts to rub the needy wet twat.

With one hand she rubs across the blonde's clit and slit, and with the other hand she slides a finger inside the student's tight vagina, fingering it sloppily. The naked girl just moans, completely lost in pleasure.

In a matter of seconds, Chloe is coming. Once again, an earth-shattering orgasm rips through her young tight body.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...." - she screams in ecstasy.

Mary kisses her forehead and holds her hands in place until the student's orgasm has subsided.

The teacher turns around and smiles at the principal, who has taken his robe off and is stroking his large cock, mesmerized by the naughty lesbian display in front of him.

"I guess it's your turn now." - Mary says sultrily. He grunts.

The blonde bimbo kneels in front of the old man and starts to slowly give him a handjob.

"Hmm... I don't want to dirty my makeup or clothes." - the teacher says.

"Fuck that, Mary. I have been playing with this slut for the past couple hours, I need this." - Bill says.

"I know, I know." - Mary replies. "Chloe, get your ass over here." - she orders.

Obediently and still recovering, the class-rep gets up and wobbles to where the couple is. She pauses when she notices that Mrs. Hunter is just nonchalantly jerking off the principal's massive dong.

"Erm... what should I do?" - Chloe asks nervously.

"Just kneel down in front of the cock." - the teacher says impatiently.

She does as was ordered, lust still controlling her every move.

Mary spits on the principal's prick and uses her saliva to jerk it off. Even though she just climaxed, Chloe's pussy and brain ache for more. Her only thoughts were of lust and sex.

"Are you ready to shoot, big-boy? Ready to spurt your old cum all over this little hussy's tits and face?" - Mary asks the principal.

"Yesss... ung... Imma come on this little whore..." - he agrees.

"Do it, she needs some cum on her flawless skin. Do it, squirt all over her!" - she eggs him on.

Meanwhile, Chloe is moaning, absent-minded caressing her throbbing sex.

"Nnnnnngggg... coming..." - Bill announces.

His cock spurts rope after rope of white thick cum all over the blonde student. Mary aims his pulsating dick at the tart's chest and then at her face, covering it in white goop. Chloe squeals in delight.

The teacher expertly milks all the cum out of the penis, painting her student with it, not letting a single drop go to waste. She grabs a handful of cum and feeds it to the naked blonde, who accepts it eagerly.

She gets up and walks towards a close, leaving the two nude people panting, lost in desire.

"Fuck that was good." - exclaims the principal. "Thanks, Mary, it has been a while."

"I can see that." - the teacher giggles, glancing at Chloe, drenched in thick semen.

Mary starts rummaging through the drawers.

"Chloe, sorry about all the cum." - says the principal, feeling slightly bad.

Mary always had a way with him, any man really. He always got carried away when she was around. He wasn't planning on going this far with the young blondie, but alas, too late now.

"Ah... no problem... Uncle Bill..." - she says, breathing hard, completely covered in sticky cum.

The principal hands her a box of tissues and they both clean themselves up. Mary is still fiddling around with the drawers in the background.

"I know we got carried away, but we achieved great progress today." - Bill tells her.

"Yeah, it was 'enlightening'." - the cheery student giggles.

She starts to put her regular clothes back and he ties his robe back around him.

"Glad you agreed to wear skimpier clothes and not wear a bra." - the old man says.

"Hum, right. Almost forgot about that." - she admits turning red.

"Make sure to also forget your panties sometimes" -- he winks. "Andrew would certainly enjoy seeing you parading around for the whole school."

"Are you sure? He's very jealous." - she asks dubiously.

"I am, he needs to learn." - the principal emphasizes.

"If you say so." - she agrees.

"Thanks for helping with the uniforms, I'll talk to Stella to order them. And I separated the best ones to give it to Lana on Friday." - he informs her.

"I am looking forward to seeing Miss Lana wearing them." - the class-rep beams.

The bell rings, signaling the end of the morning.

"You should go now; we don't want you late for any other classes." - he grins at the cute student.

Mary comes over and hands him a small blue pill without saying anything.

"Ah, Mrs. Hunter!" - exclaims Chloe, shocked.

You see, Mary was completely naked, her fake tits on full display as well as her freshly shaved pussy.

"No need to be shocked, dear. Run along now, I have something to take care of." - the teacher says dismissively.

Mary drops to her knees and fishes out the principal's old flaccid cock from inside the robes. The principal shrugs at his students, mouthing 'what can I do'.

Chloe turns around and walks off, stealing a glance inside the office before closing the door.

"Ready for round 2, old man? My cunt needs your big fat cock." - says Mrs. Hunter sultrily, licking her lips.

That is all she hears before she leaves to go meet Andrew for lunch.

She was smelling of cum, but hopefully he wouldn't notice that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Afterword

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed this side story involving Chloe and the Principal, with some guest appearances.

If this is well received, I might write some more quick ones in the future with other characters, maybe even Dennis.

Starting on Naive Teacher Chapter 9 next, should be out in a couple weeks if all goes well.

Thanks for the support and all the suggestions, much love!

~ Potato Head