Naked at Best BBQ Place in Town

Story Info
CMNF- She gets ready to BBQ some creeps.
999 words
2.7
5.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Female POV

CMNF

****

Everyone gathered around to stare in abject horror at the package we had received. "Did the delivery driver bring our food?" I asked despite knowing the answer was no, I had seen these boxes before, always the same size, the same bright color, the same little red bow on top, nothing that would give away the contents waiting within.

"No, it's a human head. The restaurant sent us a box with a human head in it." our Navigator replied in disgust. "Wait. It has your face. How is that even possible?"

"We need to do something about this." The captain replied slowly, still clearly trying to wrap his mind around the grisly mess in front of him.

"NO. NO. NO. How is your head in a box?" Big Mike asked perplexed at what he was seeing.

"Fine. I'll handle it." I transmitted the restaurant's number to my wrist com. "Hello, I have two problems. First, I ordered Mexican style lamb barbacoa with a side order of rice and sherbet for dessert. Instead, I got what appears to be a cloned copy of human head in box. And second, I placed the order over an hour ago, it should not take an hour to get my food. Your restaurant is next to the harbor....No, I will not hold to talk to a manager." I turned to my crewmates. "I'm going to go over there in person. If I am not back in an hour, I won't be coming back."

"I think you maybe missed the point. We're not concerned that the food was late." Big Mike looked around. "Is everyone on the same page that the concern is human head in the box?"

Our Navigator started screaming. "What are you doing? We need to call the police! There is some dead person's head! IN A BOX! ON THE SHIP!"

"They'll be long gone by the time the police get there. I have to handle it." Most of the crews had at least glanced at the SMG with its underslung grenade launcher I had slipped under my coat.

"What are you going to do with that? You're not going to walk in the front door spraying that thing at some randos." The Captain asked. "You're not even dressed."

"No, of course not. It's the backup weapon in case the flamethrower runs out... long story." I patted the large bag I was carrying. "And I'm wearing a full body black fishnet with match black boots and trench coat." I jiggled my tits, the fish net was not a bra but would hold everything well enough.

The Captain and Big Mike stood between me and the ramp leading off the ship. "I think we need to know what is going on before you walk out of here looking like that."

"Their not randos, Their combat implanted cyborgs. Where I am from, they used to clone limbs for wound vets coming home from the war till one day they figured out they could make more profits selling combat implants and organs on the black market. Wound vets walked in one door never to be seen again. Combat implants, human organs, and Mexican style lamb barbacoa came out the other. I turned them in, I was rewarded with a cut of their profits seized by the military. A few of them escaped, not so hard when they boosted themselves with the best implants on the black market."

"But why are you naked? Shouldn't you at least wear body armor?" Big Mike asked his eyes locked with mine. The guy was a true gentleman. Three months at sea away from any girlfriends. There I was, completely on display with my firm breasts held tight against the fishnet, yet he had not looked down past my chin.

"Like I said. cyborgs. I've got Chameleon Visilight camouflage." I explained before just disappearing in front of them. "Neat huh?"

"But why do you need to go after them?" the Captain asked. "Why would they give themselves away by sending you a clone copy of your own head?"

"I'm a psychic lesbian. Their male. It was not hard to use some minor mind control to get them to do what I want. In this case by confirm their here by sending me a copy of my head. I mean for the last two months. I've had all the males on the ship wear red clown noses every time they think sexual thoughts about us."

"I wondered why we all started wearing these." the captain said, still not removing the red nose from his face.

"They've been trying to set me up for years, leaving my genetic material behind at the scene of any crime they commit. Their too stupid to understand that just links all the crimes right back to them, netting me another reward for helping crack another case. Its why I joined the crew, I knew they would be at a port somewhere. I just needed to keep looking. I have seen their set up before. They have a veterans clinic next to a BBQ place. Not sure what that place next to it is...Amorous Goods. I think I will check them out first, find out if they are involved. Then hit the cloning bastards hard."

The Navigator started throwing up. "I ran all possible meanings of the name of my food in the search engine. Long pork special ... I can't even." She puked again.

"Yeah, the first time is the hardest. Best not to think about what's in your food." I shrugged as I slipped off the still visible trench coat and boots "Anyway, be back in an hour. Anyone who wants to join in is welcome. My guess is you'll be able to walk out of there with any combat implant you want, provided we walk out of there."

"Another tale of Amorous Goods early years. More to come this October with the Amorous Goods Season 03 (2022) Author Challenge

https://www.literotica.com/s/amorous-goods-season-03-2022-coming-soon