Naked at College 03 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A crowd was beginning to gather, many of the guys wishing that they had initiated the request for a pose. A few shouted out some suggestions, like on her knees with bottom up in the air, on her butt with legs and pussy spread, or bent over with hands grasping her bottom, spreading open her ass cheeks. These were all very nice suggestions, and each was due serious consideration, as only one pose was allowed per walk to class. Norman though had a different idea.

"What I would like you to do, Andrea, if you wouldn't mind, of course..." He actually waited for an answer.

"No, Norman, of course I don't mind," she responded, doing her best to sound pleasant and polite.

Hank smiled and nodded. This was good behavior for a participant. He was pleasantly surprised. He figured Andrea was going to be more of a problem.

Norman smiled. Their interaction was almost as good as any pose. Well, that might be an overstatement but it was pretty neat to have Andrea act so sweet and accommodating, particularly when she was naked. He so wished that photographs were allowed. She would make such a nice screen saver. He imagined having a debate with her in the future, pondering her picture on his i-phone as he did so. "Well then, what I would like is for you to pose with your hands on your knees, your knees bent, bottom sticking out, and head up, with your lips puckered, like you're giving a guy a kiss. You know, like a girly picture pose."

Andrea shook her head in disbelief. This was so, so annoying, and demeaning. But, she proceeded to get into the pose, the crowd responding with chatter, giggles and gasps. It was really a very remarkable sight. The guys behind were treated by her bottom jutting out, her hairless cunnie mound poking out from between her clenched thighs, the slit of her pussy so inviting, so enticing, above which was her perky rounded bum, the cheeks slightly parted, her puckered rosebud peeking out as well, complemented by her puckered lips in front, inviting the guy to give her a kiss as well as to grasp, squeeze, and fondle those lusciously full breasts still jutting out from her chest despite being partially bent over. It was a classic pose, perhaps outdated, something one would see on a model from the 1950's or 1960's, not what a feminist would imagine doing in this modern age, or perhaps any age.

"Are you enjoying it, Norman?" Andrea asked, a proud and triumphant smile on her face, following him around with her eyes as he circled her body, enjoying every perspective, every inch, of such a wondrous body. Andrea even wiggled her bottom for him a bit when he got to the rear, her rear.

"Well, I guess I am, Andrea. Thank you for asking."

"I do want to make you happy, Norman," she said in her sweetest, almost saccharine voice as she looked back at him, past her arched bottom. "Really I do." She momentarily desisted from puckering her lips to give him a smile.

She really didn't mind, at least for one important reason. This would all be in her report: her report to President Rayburn, and "Women Unite!" The more she was demeaned, the better would be her expose. She was especially glad that Norman had provided his name, as she would most definitely name names.

She was though also making Henry happy, very happy indeed. Norman was in fact one of Henry's friends, and the pose Norman had selected for Andrea was precisely what Henry had requested of his friend. He smiled. He knew it was an old-fashioned pose, but when it came to porn Henry was at times old school. He appreciated the classic period of pornography. Beyond his personal favorites of Annette Haven, Christy Canyon, and Victoria Paris, he also so much enjoyed the films of Ginger Lynn, Nikki Charm, Desiree Cousteau, and Hyapatia Lee. He was pretty disappointed in what was currently being produced. The actresses seemed to just play themselves, which regrettably (for him) were sluts rather than everyday persons. In any case, it didn't take long for Henry's erection to return. That pose always did it for him, and Andrea really did it justice, her perky bottom, puckered butt hole, and cunnie slit pouch, all poking back at him, and this wasn't even a picture. This was for real. He was again so, so glad he had been selected to serve in The Program! His cock finally returned to its full glory.

"Well, then, how about a pose for me, Henry?"

"What?" Henry turned to see Carol Denver, a friend of Andrea's. Apparently turnabout is fair play, and Carol was going to be as considerate of him as Norman had been of Andrea.

Carol gave Henry her best coquettish look, even mimicking Andrea's pose. "Would you be willing to give this little girl a pose?"

"Um, yeah, yeah, sure, I would." He was though a little uncertain, to say the least Something about this girl made him think that she wasn't going to ask him to display his dick in a proud, majestic, masculine fashion. She was certainly not reacting to it with shock and awe.

"Oh, you're such a good little boy," Carol responded.

Hank was beginning to feel that these students were bordering on the line between playfulness and disrespect. What they were saying was perfectly fine, but he was becoming concerned that there was too much sarcasm in their tone. He wondered if he should break this off, although he did feel that it would not be fair to Andrea to have been posed while he protects Henry from a similar fate. He did not want to favor the young man. He didn't have to be briefed by President Rayburn regarding Andrea's history. As a campus security guard he was well familiar with the antics of Andrea Ashbee.

"Well, what I would like," Carol continued, "is for you to see if you can get your penis into your mouth."

"What?!"

The crowd quieted, with the exception of some murmuring and whispering. Many weren't so sure they heard Carol correctly.

Andrea's shifted her pose a bit so that she could see Henry, a bit of a grin forming on the corners of her puckered lips.

Carol had wanted to tell Henry to suck himself off just like he would make a girl do, but she kept that instruction to herself as that could be judged by the security guard as being demeaning and insulting.

Henry looked at Hank.

Hank shrugged his shoulders and then nodded. It was a perfectly reasonable request. Henry could quit, but if he stayed within The Program he would have to comply with the request, and do so cheerfully.

Henry took a deep breath, turned back to Carol, and replied, his voice a bit tremulous, "Uh, yeah, sure Carol, I'd be happy to."

At Henry's reply, the whispering from the crowd grew louder, and Andrea's and Carol's smiles broader. And then broader still as Henry made his way over to a lamppost that was within a couple of feet beside them. He would need something to brace his back against.

The fact was, Henry could do this, as he had done it quite a number of times. It isn't that easy, but it doesn't necessarily take a big cock to do it. It just took a very fit abdomen and an equally limber back. Plus, he had worked at if for a year or so.

He got down on the ground, on his back, and inched his way up against the light pole. He then slid up further against the pole, bit by bit, inching his butt up higher and higher up the pole until his shoulders butted up against it, and then he let his legs fall back down, knees slipping past his face, his erect cock sliding down toward his mouth.

The crowd, Andrea, Carol, and even Hank gasped. Norman left. He wasn't too sure he wanted to see his friend do this.

It was perhaps gross enough to see Henry's naked butt upside down, his asshole clearly showing, his balls hanging down. Even Hank found it aversive and he was supposed to maintain a dispassionate composure no matter what happened. But, for some, it got even worse.

Henry reached up and grasped hold of the back of his legs and pulled hard on the lower half of his body, bringing the head of his crown the last additional necessary inch. He opened his mouth and drew his swollen purple plum into his own mouth.

Carol and Andrea were shocked.

Some of the girls in the crowd exclaimed, "That's disgusting!" "Gross!" "What a pervert!" But a quick look from Hank ended that.

On the other hand, some members of the audience cheered and clapped. It might be disgusting and perverse but it was indeed impressive. They had to give Henry some credit. Probably none of the guys could do it, and probably most of them had tried. What guy hasn't tried that at least once? There is really nothing more enjoyable to a guy than having his cock in a girl's mouth, yet it doesn't happen very often and even less often when he doesn't have a girlfriend. What guy would not want to be able to do it for himself? If he's willing to use his own hand he should be willing to use his own mouth. Well, that was at least how Henry felt about it and, with considerable practice, patience, and perseverance, he had finally managed to accomplish the act, and was instantly handsomely rewarded. It just felt so, so, so fucking good to be able to bath the head of his dick with his tongue. It was probably not as good as it would be if it was the tongue of a girl but it did put his fingers to shame and the fact that it was so perverse probably made it feel even better.

He even used his tongue a bit on himself now, as he absorbed his knob into his mouth, although being sure to keep that little added extra touch hidden from view. There was nothing more pleasurable than to feel a tongue licking and lapping one's knob. If only they knew how pleasurable this was.

Carol asked, "Let us see you lick it, Henry. I would be ever so grateful." A student could not ask for a new pose, but he or she could ask for a minor variation on the same theme.

Henry wasn't even sure if he minded, at least too much, as he was now feeling quite proud of himself, as well as excited. This was perhaps the kind of shock and awe he wanted to display. He let the head of his cock slip back out from his mouth, stuck out his tongue, and gave himself a few quick licks right on the tip.

Gasps of astonishment and disgust swept over the crowd. Nobody knew quite what to say. They were speechless. It was just so weird, so startling, and perhaps just as repugnant and revolting.

"That's just sick, Henry," Andrea finally said.

"Alright, that's enough," Hank said, ending the posing for now. He was himself a bit put off by it, although he knew that he shouldn't be. He wondered if he would include his own reaction in his report. He would at least emphasize the reaction of the crowd. If President Rayburn wanted the participants to push the envelope, to rattle the cage of sexual conflicts, Henry had certainly done that.

Henry got up from the ground, his crown all shiny, slick and swollen, his face a bit red as well, in part from the position he had been in but perhaps as well from embarrassment, the sounds of disgust ringing in his ears, even from his partner.

Henry again asked, Andrea, "Why do you have to be so mean?"

There were no more poses, nor even conversation, as they made their way to their first class.

FINE ARTS 450

Henry quickly got over Andrea's reaction. He became more annoyed with himself than with her. What kind of reaction would one expect from her? Imagine being married to this woman! And, it was quite evident that he had gotten the shock and awe he had been seeking. There was no doubt that a lot of people will be talking about him on campus for quite some time!

He was also just happy that he had gotten his erection back, and that was, quite ironically, if not appropriately, thanks to Andrea and her friend. Now he would seek relief at the beginning of their first class. He smiled as he thought about jerking off in front of a bunch of nervous, intimidated girls.

He was feeling pretty good about himself as they entered Mrs. Jennifer Canfield's Fine Arts class and were met with a surprise. All of the students were wearing blindfolds!

"Welcome! Welcome!" Mrs. Canfield cheerfully greeted the two participants.

Mrs. Canfield was not a novice to The Program. She had hosted the two original participants, Chrissie and Michael, having her students draw a portrait of them within her figure drawing class. Her students were quite appreciative of their presence, as it was very difficult to obtain nude models. The college allowed her to hire professional models, but the small budget and remote, rural location of Abberville made such employment functionally prohibitive. And, it was difficult to convince fellow undergraduates to pose. Unless, of course, they were participants within The Program.

Michael's erections had been a bit of a problem, but they had managed to work around them.

Mrs. Canfield was ecstatic to have another set of participants, this time for her sculpting class. Some of the other faculty were a little annoyed that she would twice have Program participants whereas they had not yet had any. Many of the students were in fact pressuring their professors to have the Program participants attend their class, as they were clearly the hottest celebrities on campus. But, unless the professor could provide some compelling rationale it would not happen and it was fairly easy for Mrs. Canfield to make a compelling case for the value of naked students. It was much more difficult for professors of, for instance, geography, zoology, or history.

Mrs. Canfield proposed having Andrea and Henry visit her advance sculpting class and, even better, she would try one of the more innovative, contemporary methods: "blinded sculpting." She explained to Andrea and Henry, "It's really quite logical. Sculpting is a physical, tactile form of aesthetic expression. It concerns form in space. What is more natural than to rely solely on the tactile sensations of space in time to form the sculpture, to experience its creation, its crystallization and evolution, as a sensual, bodily communion between the palpable fingers of the artist and the form being sculpted. Eyes, visual perception, only get in the way, undermining the true nature of the sculpting experience. Don't you agree?"

Henry just nodded, feeling his penis slowly losing its steam. He wasn't following anything that she was saying. He majored in computer science and had no interest in art.

Mrs. Canfield explained further, "Some Buddhist monks have even been said to have blinded themselves so that they could dedicate and devote their lives to the true art of sculpting in its finest natural form." She suddenly realized that she had neglected something. "Oh, but goodness, I'm ahead of myself, gracious, what a poor host. Henry, would you like to gain relief?"

A bit of giggling could be heard as the girls imagined a naked boy in the class, sporting in their mind's eye a very big erection, who was about to jerk off. What a rotten deal to be wearing blindfolds! They wondered how big he really was. They figured that he was probably awfully, awfully big. A few of the girls wondered how they would be able to dodge his squirts, being blindfolded. They weren't quite sure how they felt about that.

Mrs. Canfield turned her attention to the class. "Now you young ladies behave yourselves. It's Henry's right to relieve himself at the beginning of any class." That comment only stimulated more giggling. Her face flushed as she realized the ambiguity of her remark. "Well, of course, I mean, you know, masturbate his penis until it ejaculates. We must all be quite mature about it. Let's not have any more giggling."

The boys were not giggling. They had been rather disappointed, to say the least, to be unable to see Andrea. But, if Henry was going to jerk off they found their present state to be preferable. Still, a couple of the boys wondered how they would be able to dodge his ejaculation, grimacing at the thought.

She turned her attention back to Henry. "Would you like me to take care of it for you, Henry, or would you prefer to do it yourself? Or, I'm sorry, your pretty little partner, Andrea, perhaps she would like to masturbate you?"

A few boys now chuckled behind their blindfolds at the thought of that. That they would enjoy watching.

Andrea grimaced, not only at the thought of doing so but also at the fact that the teacher had even asked Henry if he would like her to masturbate him. It's up to the man to decide if she masturbates him? She has no choice in the matter? But, she decided not to press the point. Mrs. Canfield was disappointingly traditional in her ways but she was also a nice and sweet women. Andrea would choose her battles carefully and this wasn't one of them. Still, she did at least answer for herself. "No thank you, Mrs. Canfield. I think I'll pass on that."

"Oh! Alright then, certainly, well then let me." She reached out for Henry's penis, just as she had done for Michael.

Henry pulled away. "No, no, that's alright, Mrs. Canfield. I don't feel I really need it. I'm fine."

Mrs. Canfield smiled. Michael had been rather shy about it as well. It took a bit of coaxing and reassurance, but eventually Michael let her help him, and then he squirted and squirted and squirted: a very happy and relieved boy indeed. "Now don't be embarrassed, Henry. None of the girls can even see you. Let Mrs. Canfield take care of your little man and then you'll feel much, much better." She again reached out for his penis.

Henry put his foot down. "Honestly, Mrs. Canfield. I mean it. I'm fine. I really don't want to." The fact was that Henry saw no point in gaining relief now. If no girl, other than Andrea, was going to see it happen, what would be the purpose? It was a real disappointment. What is the point of being naked on campus if the students are blindfolded?! There was no shock and awe here. He might as well save himself. There was likely to be many more opportunities.

Mrs. Canfield was surprised, and a bit uncertain what to do. "Yes, well, Henry, to be honest, I am a bit concerned, I must say, about having the sculptures contain an erection." That would be a bit disconcerting at the end of the year art show, when the parents arrive on campus to see their children's works of art, but that wasn't even her major concern. "I'm not so sure that the clay will hold such a sculpture." The girls giggled at that, their faces blushing at the thought of actually sculpting an erection. "But, well, I guess we can try. Yours may in fact be manageable." Giggles turned to laughter, even among the boys, as they understood what she was saying.

Andrea smiled as well, and Henry began to lose the potentially problematic erection. Nothing like a deflating remark to cause a deflation.

"Well, alright then." Mrs. Canfield was still confused though. Perhaps he really didn't want to do it. But, what boy doesn't want to be masturbated? She even felt a bit disappointed. She had kind of enjoyed masturbating Michael, and had been looking forward to doing it for Henry as well. Well, the kids these days can be so hard to understand.

"What about me?" Andrea asked.

"You?" Mrs. Canfield was further confused. "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you said you didn't want to masturbate Henry. Dear, if he doesn't want it..."

"No, Mrs. Canfield." Andrea said with clear annoyance. She could put up with only so much of this. "You didn't ask me if I wanted relief."

The boys returned to again cursing the blindfolds.

"Oh!? You? Oh, well, um, I think it's only the boys that have the option, dear. I mean, you don't really need to, you know."

"Don't you think that's rather discriminatory, Mrs. Canfield? As a woman do you not find this troubling?"

Henry rolled his eyes. Is she going to do this all day long? His penis was shrinking fast, despite the fact that a pretty girl was asking to masturbate in front of him. Feminists can really take the fun out of things, including even some pretty nice voyeurism.