Naked at College 03 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, well, my, I guess so, dear. I mean, well, I suppose. I hadn't thought about it that way. Well, yes dear, if you feel you need relief, you can certainly do so." Mrs. Canfield considered asking Hank, the security guard for a ruling on this, but she concluded that she should probably let Andrea do it, if she insisted. But, goodness, it was awfully un-ladylike. Thank goodness the boys would be blindfolded!

"No, no, that's fine. I'll pass this time." Andrea agreed with Henry, although not realizing it. What was the point of masturbating if nobody was going to see it? What guerilla theater could one perform for a blindfolded audience? She just wanted the protest on record.

Mrs. Canfield was now even more confused. First the young lady demands to masturbate and then as soon as she is given the opportunity, she says she doesn't want to do it. "Um, yes, well, then, uh, shall we get started?" Maybe the girl just realized how wrong it would be. She couldn't blame her for that.

Mrs. Canfield directed Henry and Andrea to kneel on an exercise pad, facing each other, that she had placed on the small stage at the front of the class. The pad would help protect their bare knees as they would be kneeling in the same position for much of the class. She also positioned large pillows behind their knees to help keep their bottoms a bit elevated without straining their thigh muscles.

"Yes, very, very nice," she said. "Just like a couple of professionals."

It all seemed kind of weird to Andrea. She had done blindfolded sculpting when she was in elementary school. It was kind of fun trying to make little animals without being able to see what one was doing. It invariably turned into these funny weird freaks of nature, like alien creatures or something. Of course, back then, they didn't have much skill anyway.

Mrs. Canfield explained, "Okay, as you can see, Andrea and Henry, advanced sculpting is a very small class. We have but four girls and three young gentlemen. We don't want the two of you to feel at all uncomfortable having a member of the same sex explore your bodies so the three young gentlemen, and..." She turned to the three boys to emphasize her point. "I do mean gentlemen..." She paused so that point would sink in. "...will be paired with Andrea and the four young ladies will be paired with Henry."

Andrea looked up at the ceiling in disgust. She would have had no problem whatsoever having four pretty girls feeling her body. Heck, she would in fact have enjoyed it! She had explored her bisexuality a number of times, and found the respectful love of another woman to be more satisfying in a number of ways than the disgusting exploitation of her body by a hairy man. But, naturally, Mrs. Canfield, being a well socialized, traditional woman was thinking only of the man who would probably freak out if other guys were feeling his body. So, in the spirit of catering to Henry's delicate sensibilities, his every wish and whim, she would have to let three young men feel her up. Well, at least they would be blindfolded and, of course, it would all go in her report. She almost smiled as she thought about what a revealing expose it would be: The Program compelling women to submit to fondling by strange men just so the male participant's homosexual insecurities wouldn't be aroused.

Mrs. Canfied had positioned sculpting stands in a circle around Andrea and Henry. She carefully led each student to his or her position, upon each respective stand stood a large supply of clay. It wasn't entirely formless as one could readily discern the basic outline of a human torso. It was the students' job to turn this basic outline into the specific form of their model, Andrea or Henry. The students were to explore the torsos of their respective models, using only their hands, trying to literally get a feel of each bend, bump, curve, and turn, and then reproduce that in clay. The models would get quite a bit of clay on their bodies as a result, but Mrs. Canfield would leave time for them to clean up.

Henry's eyes lit up. Well, this wasn't going to be so bad after all! He grinned broadly as girls began to feel around his chest, under his arm, and around his back. His erection quickly returned.

Andrea shook her head as she saw Henry's penis swell rapidly at just the girls touching his upper body. 'This twerp would probably get a boner just by thinking about a girl,' she thought, and she wasn't far from the truth, although considering him to be a twerp wasn't a particularly fair judgment. Perhaps justice was served though when she felt a boy's hands on her body which, not surprisingly, instantly went to her breasts. She leaned back her head and rolled her eyes.

Soon all three guys and all four girls were exploring their models' bodies.

"It will help," Mrs. Canfield instructed, "if the two models could get their arms and hands out of the way. The artists will only be sculpting the torsos. No arms, heads, or legs. Just from the necks down to the thighs."

Andrea and Henry raised their arms and hands out of the way. This was fine for Henry, providing easier access for the girls and, with the girls blindfolded, he could occasionally, accidentally of course, bump one of his elbows, or even a hand, against a breast, causing some embarrassment to the girl and a smile from him. He didn't linger long, but any brief touch was rather sweet. However, he soon noticed Andrea glaring at him for that and he stopped, or at least became much more careful.

The students did not linger for long as they had to work on their sculptures, but they often felt they needed a reminder. This was considerably more difficult than they had imagined and it was proving to be a very educational exercise indeed. Mrs. Canfield was very, very pleased.

The girls had been slow to get to Henry's penis, feeling a bit apprehensive about that. They weren't sure what they were going to find, and none of them wanted to appear like some sort of a slut. They were artists, not girls trying to feel some guy up. But once they overcome their initial inhibition they did tend to linger as much as they had initially avoided, much to Henry's intense pleasure. What had started off being a very disappointing class was turning into a very wonderful class! His grin widened as he felt girl after girl carefully explore his erection, sliding her slippery clay smeared hands all up and down and around and around. Henry had never thought of masturbating himself with clay, but at the moment he was wondering if slippery slick clay might even be better than lotion.

Mrs. Canfield though was not particularly happy when she felt that Sally was essentially just masturbating the young man, her fist wrapped around the shaft, slowly sliding up and down.

"Now, Sally, don't just stroke Henry's penis."

Julie, Mary, and Jennifer, the other three girls, giggled.

"But, I've never felt one before, Mrs. Canfield," Sally confessed. "I'm just not sure what its like."

The other three girls giggled even louder, and then realized that they had been provided with a very good ruse for lingering there as well.

"Yes," said Mary, "I'm really very confused myself." She added, replacing Sally at the shaft, trying to keep herself from laughing. "I didn't realize that they got so stiff and hard like this, and what's this big knobby plum thing at the top? I can't quite get it's shape." She was carefully studying Henry's knob, her slippery finger tips exploring and caressing every curve, rise, and lip.

Mrs. Canfield wasn't that naive. These girls knew the shape of a man's erection. But, she did have to appreciate that they were just young artists, having a bit of difficulty with their first nude models. "Now girls," she warned them. "You behave yourselves. You are all grown up young ladies. Act like artists, not like immature little girls. Just explore the penis enough to get a sense of its size, shape, and texture. No hanky panky."

Henry preferred the immature hanky panky approach, but he would settle for the professional approach. Even that was terribly, terribly nice, as the girls, sometimes alone, sometimes together, carefully explored every little inch of his shaft, crown, and balls, making sure that they did indeed fully appreciate their precise shape, size, and texture. His dick never felt more appreciated, perhaps even admired. Well, maybe that was going too far, but when four girls are exploring it that closely it sure felt that way.

Andrea was not so pleased, as the boys first concentrated on exploring her breasts. Breasts come in all different sizes and shapes, after all, and it was important to try to get a very precise understanding of this particular set. It was quickly very evident that these were rather large and surprisingly firm boobs. It was difficult though to tell how round they were using just one hand. A single hand couldn't get the entire picture. It was like the blind men with the elephant. It was potentially deceiving with just one hand. One really had to bring both hands into the action, to get the true sense of the proportion, scope, and breadth, and there was considerable breadth to fathom.

Andrea looked off to the side. She did not enjoy it when young male interns, even doctors, conducted a breast exam. It didn't seem that terribly necessary at her age, and they would appear to take their time about it. Well, this was a hundred times worse, as these were three pairs of hands, slipping, sliding, grasping, squeezing, poking, groping, and cupping her boobs all over the place!

And, it became even more disturbing as her nipples responded. It was difficult for them to lay low as the sculpting clay made the boys' fingers so slippery and slick. She felt like a female sultan with a harem of males whose job it was to please her breasts, which these young men were certainly doing, despite her mind's annoyance. She occasionally had to take a deep breath as she felt a particularly stimulating caress or squeeze. She so wished that her nipples didn't give her away, but like Henry's erection it just instinctively happened.

Nor did it help when one or even more of the guys studied her nips in particular, squeezing them, twirling them within a pair of slippery fingers and thumbs. "Oh my goodness," she softly gasped, and then cursed herself for her primitive, sexual reaction, succumbing so shamelessly to these dirty minded and literally dirty handed boys.

Andrea recovered her composure though when she noticed Henry smiling at her as one of the girls was gently sliding her fingers up and down his now very slippery and slick shaft, his cock pointing right at her. She scowled at him but he didn't flinch.

"It's kind of fun being a model, isn't it, Andrea." His cock felt so, so fucking good.

She didn't answer. She just glared, and then gasped when a guy pinched a nipple.

Mrs. Canfield was feeling a little jealous, and not just of Andrea's round firm breasts. She was jealous of Andrea's boobs being so thoroughly fondled and groped by three young men. She had considered offering herself as a model, and was now giving it very serious consideration for a future class. It would be good for the students to sculpt a more mature woman.

Mrs. Canfield tore her eyes away from the boys' hands exploring Andrea's boobs to the actual sculptures that were being developed. She was surprised and pleased to see that the boys were actually doing a pretty good job, although she was amused by the fact that they were exaggerating the size of her breasts, which were already rather impressive. They even gave her very extended nipples. Still, a sculpturer does have a certain artistic license.

"Now, boys," she instructed, "be sure to get the vaginal area." None of them had yet attempted that particular form.

They had been avoiding it intentionally, waiting until they were certain that they did in fact have permission to explore the girl there as well. With Mrs. Canfield's instruction all three rushed at once, causing Andrea to lurch with shock as fingers suddenly dove into her cunt.

"Hey, take it easy guys!" She complained. Could there be a greater affront to a woman than to have three boys suddenly attack her vagina with their fingers?

"Boys," Mrs. Canfield admonished, "one at a time." It was clear that some order needed to be injected. "Billy, you've made the most progress so far, why don't you go first. Adam, you can have her bottom, and I think Alex, you should go back to her breasts. I think you don't quite have her left bosom quite right. Her nipple is a bit off mark there."

This though could perhaps be worse: three guys exploring different parts of her body all at once, one at a breast and nipple, one at her derriere, and one at her vagina. And now it didn't feel like an assault. It was instead like a rather intensely erotic massage at some sort of weird mud parlor. Andrea tried to ignore the fact that their exploring, caressing fingers all over her body, all over her boob, nipple, bottom, and cunnie, all just felt so, so nice. She closed her eyes, not wanting Henry to see the excitement within hers, but the heaving of her breasts was still a very compelling tell.

Henry though was noticing that the girls were also providing quite a bit of exaggeration to his size, Sally in particular. She had given him quite an impressive cock. It was a bit off in its shape, of course, but maybe Mrs. Canfield would let her touch it up later with the blindfold off. "Hey," he asked Mrs. Canfield, "can we have one of these, you know, as like a souvenir?" How cool would that be!

Mrs. Canfield smiled at the boy's naivete, although she should perhaps be insulted that he would refer to works of art as souvenirs. "Oh no, Henry," she explained, "These will be on display the rest of the semester and will be sold at the alumni auction to raise funds for the college."

"What?!" Andrea exclaimed, her eyes now widening in shock, momentarily ignoring Billy's fingers caressing and exploring her swollen, slick, wet vaginal lips. She didn't much care for the idea of her naked body being on permanent display. Well, not really permanent but at least through the rest of the academic year, potentially ogled by every boy on campus, and then purchased by some old fart, a man no doubt, for his "viewing pleasure" at home.

Henry loved the idea, particularly since the girls were clearly exaggerating his size. It was like he could continue to vicariously expose his erection to women, including the girls on campus, for months to come. He wondered if he could stand beside them and provide autographs.

"Oh yes," Mrs. Canfield explained. "I'm sure Dean Worell told you about that in the orientation."

'She most certainly had not,' Andrea thought. This would very definitely go down in her report. She wanted to object further but perhaps there was no point and, besides, she was feeling so distracted, so disturbed, and, well, frankly, so aroused. Billy had finished his exploration of her cunnie lips, but only to be quickly replaced by Alex. "Oh my goodness," Andrea again softly exclaimed as Alex's fingers took Billy's place to caress, squeeze, and pinch her clit.

"Yes, isn't it wonderful!" Mrs. Canfield replied. "But, Sally, you have Henry's penis much, much too large." She was worried that it might just fall off. It was sticking out so far!

"It's just an expression, Mrs. Canfield," Sally replied. "It's expressionistic. My mind's eye of his penis."

"Well, that's a good point," Mrs. Canfield replied. As with Andrea's breasts, sculpting can be interpretive.

Henry smiled, and not just because Sally was defending her interpretation of his cock. It was also because one of the other girls was double-checking her estimate of his size. This girl apparently preferred realism over expressionism and wanted to be sure that she was getting her sculpture precisely correct. She wrapped both of her hands around the shaft, carefully measuring the length, and then sliding her fists up and down to get a good sense of his girth and texture. It was important to get it exactly right, and Henry certainly appreciated this artist's emphasis on accuracy.

"Andrea and Henry, your arms must be getting awfully tired. Why don't you put them on each other's shoulders. That will be easier for you to remain steady as well as keeping them out of the way."

It was a very reasonable and useful suggestion, but Andrea did not really want to make contact with Henry. It was almost like she was reaching out to hug him.

Henry considered first grasping onto Andrea's big boobs but Adam was currently double-checking his sense of their shape, giving them a good thorough feel and grope.

"Oh, Alex," Mrs. Canfield observed, "you've done a wonderful job on Andrea's bottom. You've really captured their nice taut roundness and, my gracious," she said, crouching down a bit to get a better look, "I even see that you've included her little puckered anus."

Alex smiled. He had wondered if Mrs. Canfield would be upset about that. He had done it more as a joke, as he hadn't actually touched her there.

"Oh my, yes, yes, yes," Mrs. Canfield continued, "I hope all of you boys will be sure to capture Andrea's anus. You wouldn't want her to try living without one, would you?" She giggled at her little joke.

Adam had been studiously pondering for some time the soft round curves of Andrea's bottom and now immediately began to explore it at even greater depths. He hadn't imagined that Mrs. Canfield would want them to touch her asshole. This was a real opportunity as his girlfriend had made it very, very clear that this part of her anatomy was definitely off limits.

"Oh my gosh!" Andrea exclaimed, squeezing Henry's shoulders tightly as she felt Adam slip his slippery slick finger into her butthole. This was really going much too far. "Mrs. Canfield!"

"Just relax, Andrea. I know a boy's finger on your anus can be a little disconcerting. Is this the first time?"

Andrea was not a virgin but she most definitely hadn't let a boy touch her there, let alone let his finger inside. Still, she didn't want to admit that to Mrs. Canfield, and certainly not to Henry. She backed off her objection. "It's fine, it's fine. It was just..." She was having considerable difficulty articulating her words. "A little...surprising." She gasped as she felt him slip it back out and then wriggle it around and around against her wrinkled, sensitive hole. She squeezed very tightly with her sphincter. There was simply no way she was going to let that thing back in again.

Mrs. Canfield turned her attention back to the girls. "Well, Sally, yes, you've forgotten about Henry's anus altogether." She crouched down to peek in between the boy's butt cheeks. "And, goodness, he does have a very cute one, for a boy. Now, don't you be shy, Sally, and get a good feel of Henry's anus."

"Oh my gosh, do I have too?" She fully enjoyed getting a good feel of the boy's stiff dick, but she wasn't so sure she wanted to touch him there. What girl would?!

"I'm sure that both of our models washed themselves very thoroughly this morning. Isn't that right, Henry?"

"Oh yes, Mrs. Canfield." Unlike Andrea, he was looking forward to this, and very much so. No girl had ever touched him there. In fact, he hadn't done so himself in any sexual manner, and he had most certainly tried pretty much everything else. But, just the thought of it made his balls churn with excitement. It would be the most intimately sexual touch a girl could perhaps provide. Well, there were of course others but his sphincter was tingling with anticipation. He was even glad that no girl was currently handling his dick, as he seriously doubted that he would be able to control himself if one girl was stroking his cock while another was fingering his butthole.

"Oh my gosh," he exclaimed, as had Andrea, but with a very different meaning, as he felt Sally reluctantly, tentatively, explore his asshole with her slick, smooth, slimy finger. His dick twitched and bobbed. He now wanted a girl to grasp his cock and stroke it, as he would most definitely enjoy cumming right now. He had never appreciated how tingly exciting it would be to have a girl caress and explore his asshole. He knew where the finger of his left hand would be when the right was working his dick that evening, thinking back on this moment,

1...34567...11