Naked at College 03 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls held their positions for awhile, basking in the appreciative applause, Andrea wishing this to end as soon as possible, as it was quite evident which cheerleader the boys in the crowd appreciated the most.

The girls eventually got back onto their feet to again huddle, giving each other hugs and waving their pom poms.

Andrea got up as well, and was soon absorbed by the girls.

Torrance gave Andrea a big tight hug, her sweater boobs crushing against Andrea's naked pillows, and said, "You ever want to be a cheerleader, Andrea, you just let me know. I think you'd be great!" She was actually being sincere. For a moment Torrance even felt close, or at least friendly, toward Andrea. Doing a cheer always brought the girls closer together, as in true team spirit. She should perhaps be jealous, given that the guys clearly favored Andrea's performance. But, Torrance recognized that Andrea had been a real trooper, and she could see that Andrea did indeed have a natural talent for cheering.

"Oh," was all that Andrea could at first muster in response. She was kind of taken aback by Torrance's compliment. It didn't actually sound at all sarcastic. "Yeah, sure," she eventually added, knowing full well that she would never do such a thing.

As they headed on to their next class she looked back to see Torrance waving goodbye, smiling. Andrea waved back, feeling a bit confused.

PSYCHOLOGY 457: HUMANISM

Professor Carl Maslow taught Psychology 457, Humanistic Psychology. He liked to devote each session of the class to a humanistic principle, experiencing the postulate in actuality, within the here-and-how, consistent with humanistic precepts. Students loved the class as Mr. Maslow believed that each student, within his or her inner self, was fundamentally good, healthy, and fully capable. He did not like to put grades on students, giving them superficial appraisals of their apparent worth, based on some arbitrary academic tests that rewarded simplistic memorization. He emphasized instead learning within the moment, self-actualization, and personal growth through time. In fact, he always let the students decide for themselves what grades they felt they deserved, not even bothering to see what they put down, just signing his name to a blank grade sheet that he passed around the class. Needless to say everybody would typically give themselves an "A." One exception, Roland May, who was probably more deserving than all of the others, gave himself a "B" as he felt he wasn't humanistic enough, whatever that meant.

Professor Maslow was very excited to have participants from The Program within his class as he knew it would very likely be an innovative learning experience. His classes were considerably more experiential than didactic. He felt that students learned best through an active engagement in the process of growth and understanding rather than through tedious, rote lectures.

Professor Maslow embraced The Program because it tore the very fabric away from superficial social mores, pealing back the surface to open up to one's mind's eye unconscious insecurities and inhibitions, stripping off not only one's clothes but also social convention and rigid social mores. Yes, he was very, very excited to have Andrea and Henry join his class.

"Please, please, come in," he greeted the two naked students at the door. "We are ecstatic! How wonderful to see you! And, you're both so very naked! Yes, yes, please, please come in." He took Andrea's hand and led her into the class.

The students were seated in a circle of desk chairs. This was the way Professor Maslow liked to teach his classes. He felt with everyone in a circle there was a more communal, egalitarian give and take of ideas. He did not lecture his students. He did not provide them with boring lists of facts and dates. He even discouraged the taking of notes. Good ideas will be absorbed naturally. In fact, sometimes he felt that the students already knew what he had to teach them. It was just a matter of helping them gain insight, bringing forth from them the wisdom they always had. He led Andrea to the middle of the circle, Henry following behind.

The students shifted in their seats. Professor Maslow's classes were at times quite provocative. They could feel more like a stressful group therapy than didactic instruction. But, this was most assuredly a very new and unique experience, which is precisely why Professor Maslow wanted one of his classes to be part of The Program.

The boys could not take their eyes off of Andrea's boobs, bottom, and cunnie lips. They were all just so deliciously wondrous. Some of the boys in the class were not terribly experienced, to say the least. Abberville was a rather conservative college, much like their sister colleges of Templeton (see "The lessons, Part 1") and Livingston (see "The Invisible Young Man"). The Program might help to change this image, and even the reality, but this was only the first year of The Program's implementation and many of the students who enrolled at Abberville were from very conservative, traditional families. The boys' eyes widened with astonished delight. Boy, if their parents really knew what happened at Abberville! Penises were swelling left and right.

The girls, for the most part, were not having precisely the same reaction upon seeing Henry, although the sight of a male erection was stirring their blood, causing some hearts to race in excitement, curiosity, and interest. Still a couple of the girls were a bit disappointed. If a naked guy with a stiffie was going to be presented to them for class it might have made more sense for it to be a huge, hard dick on a big muscular and handsome guy. Of course, it might then have been rather intimidating and unnerving. Henry's just made Alice giggle.

Mary Ann though did find its presence to be rather unnerving, even shocking. She kept looking away, finding the presence of a naked stiff erection in class, even one on the small size, to be rather troubling, to say the least.

Professor Maslow could see the varied reaction among his students and he could not have been more delighted. This was going to be one of his best classes ever. He was certain of that, but he then chided himself for such a thought. Every moment in life was as significant, as wonderful, as any other. His classes were in no more a competition than were the students within any single class. Moments in time were all unique and lovely, each in their own way.

He let go of Andrea's hand and turned to face his celebrity guests, smiling at how impressively naked they looked. "Oh this is just so magnificent!" But, he did know that he first had to take care of business. "Well, I am to offer you the opportunity, Henry, to masturbate if you do feel the need to relieve some tension."

Andrea firmly pressed her lips together. There was, once again, that gesture to the male. She was about to speak up when Professor Maslow had an inspiration.

"But, yes! Andrea! Of course! Why don't you join in!"

"Sir?" He wasn't about to suggest that she masturbate him, as Mrs. Canfield had done. She would have expected more out of a free-thinker like Professor Maslow.

"The boys would love to see you masturbate. Wouldn't you, Jack," he said, turning to one of his male students.

Jack nervously looked away. Professor Maslow so loved to confront his students, catching them off guard, making them question themselves, their beliefs, their assumptions.

Henry was already working on his cock, but Andrea stood frozen. She was about to demand the right to masturbate as a form of feminist guerilla theater, but the professor had effectively stolen her thunder and turned it right around. If she masturbated now it would be at his suggestion and precisely to entertain the boys. It would have none of the meaning she had intended. She said softly, "Well, um, I really don't need to, right now, professor."

"Yeah," Henry explained. "She already came in Mrs. Canfield's sculpting class, but I can do it again, if you want," he proudly announced, a grin on his face and an erection in his hand.

Andrea turned to him and exclaimed, "Henry!" She glared at him.

"Oh, sorry," he replied. He really shouldn't have told them, as he had agreed just minutes ago not to do so.

Professor Maslow didn't want any ill will between the participants to develop in his class. Unconditional positive regard was the humanistic creed. "Yes, well, that's very understandable, Andrea. No problem, no problem. Nobody is judged in this class." Before Andrea could correct him he turned back to the young man. "Henry, please, make your way around the class, let everyone have a very good look at your masturbation. We must all become a part of your experience in The Program."

Henry gladly followed the professor's instruction, feeling a bit like a boy at show and tell, making sure that every student in the class got a good long look at his naked stiff dick. He did, of course, quickly pass the guys, all but one of whom didn't seem particularly interested anyway. He emphasized instead the ladies, whose reactions were quite mixed.

Mary Ann found it particularly uncomfortable, clearly cringing at its presence sticking out over her desk.

Professor Maslow quickly stepped up. "Mary Ann, please, how does this make you feel?"

"Icky, Professor Maslow. I mean, like gross."

The professor smiled. Mary Ann was a very, very pretty girl, and he was surprised by her reaction. He had always perceived her as being sweet and adorable, but not so innocent or inexperienced. Well, it's just so amazing what new things you learn every day. Leave it to The Program to reveal additional knowledge regarding the true self of Mary Ann. He had typecast her as being a fairly experienced girl simply because she was just so darned cute and perky. She must have attracted quite a few boys. He so much hated when he recognized how far he still had to go himself in overcoming his stereotyping, although he should also embrace this moment of self-correction for only through this insight would it be overcome. He followed Henry to the next girl, Alice Cartwright.

Alice's reaction was quite different. She smiled and reached out for it, gently clasping it within the palm of her hand, wrapping her fingers around the shaft. "Oh my, Professor Maslow," she said,"this makes me feel all warm and squishy inside."

'What a slut,' Andrea thought, crossing her arms beneath her breasts, scowling at the girl, but also struck by the fact that Henry was getting all the attention. How does a naked girl in the room become so ignored? She glanced around, and then realized that very few of the boys were actually paying much attention to Henry. Their eyes were all on her. She glanced down at her feet, past her jutting naked breasts, self-consciously shifting her feet.

"Are all boys this big, Professor Maslow?" Alice asked her teacher, trying to act and look as innocent and naive as she could.

Henry smiled. This was the kind of experience he had been seeking. Leave it to a humanistic class to find self-actualization as a young man.

The professor smiled. "Now Alice, however sweet that might be, it is not being genuine. What is it that you are really thinking, really feeling at the moment."

Alice hesitated, but in that pause she had said a great deal, that she was uncertain she wanted to tell everyone. She used her other hand to signal to the professor to lean down so that she could whisper into his ear.

This was fine. The professor never required the students to do anything that they found too uncomfortable. No person actualizes at the same rate. He leaned forward and presented his ear to her lips.

Alice whispered, "I was thinking I wanted to suck your cock, Professor Maslow."

The professor pulled back, a look of shock on his face, but he quickly recovered. That should not though have been too surprising as Alice had always been rather provocative, if not overtly flirtatious. "Yes, well, excellent Alice. That was very genuine and I do thank you for sharing that with me." His dick swelled within his slacks and he cursed himself for not wearing briefs. "Yes, well, let's move on."

They moved on to the next girl. "Betsy, how does Henry's naked penis make you feel?"

"Um, well, uh..." She really didn't want to say.

The professor was very pleased. This exercise was so much better than those recommended by the Association for Humanistic Instructors, which were typically rather tame and predictable. This exercise was clearly putting the students back on their heals. "Now Betsy, there are no right or wrong answers in this class. There is only the true, honest self-expression and self-revelation."

"Well, actually, to be honest, right now, I'm a little worried he's going to shoot off that thing."

It was a realistic concern. The professor had provided Henry the opportunity to gain the relief that he had requested. He could ejaculate at any time. The knob was really so brightly swollen, even sparkling a bit with some precum lubrication.

The professor though just chuckled. "Well, that would certainly be transcendent," he suggested. It wasn't really clear if he was joking and even if it was a joke nobody got it.

"Yeah," Betsy said, "maybe even all over me." That brought out a few laughs, but it also wasn't clear if Betsy was in fact joking either.

The professor then realized that he had left Andrea alone in the center of the room. "Andrea, please, come join us." He waved her over. "One shouldn't ignore a pretty girl, particularly one that's naked."

Andrea stepped up to the professor and the naked Henry, her boobs jiggling as she did so, momentarily accepting the apparent role of being the naked pretty girl.

"Frank," the professor asked the next student in the circle. "What comes to your mind as you witness this young lady's naked body?"

"Her tits."

"What?"

"Her tits, Professor Maslow. I mean, like they're like really, really big."

Andrea rolled her eyes in disgust and shook her head.

Professor Maslow looked with surprise at Andrea. "Andrea, you are not pleased with his reaction? Goodness, I took it as a compliment."

She was not surprised at that. What makes a man think that his admiration of your breasts is a compliment?

Albert though suggested, "It is rather sexist, isn't it, Professor Maslow?"

Andrea glanced at the short, little boy, surprised that the support came from a guy rather than one of the other women.

Professor Maslow ignored Albert's comment, as he found it a bit judgmental and negative. "Karen," the professor asked, "How do you feel about Frank's remark?"

"Well, Professor, I have to agree with Andrea. I mean, a woman is more than just her breasts." Karen at least hoped so, as she didn't care much for her own.

Andrea smiled. It was good to see a woman speak up against such superficial evaluations.

Patsy offered, "I'm frankly really uncomfortable about this, Professor Maslow."

"Really? Yes, well please share your feelings with all of us."

"He's naked, for goodness sake, and he's got a big boner. I think it's disgusting!"

It was Henry's turn to smile. This was another success of shock and awe. He turned to point it right at Patsy. He never felt prouder of his cock.

"Really, really. That's very interesting, Patsy. You find erect penises disgusting?"

"No!"

A few girls giggled.

"It's not that," Patsy protested. "It's just that, well, not right out in the open. I mean, well, we're in a class and everything. This isn't where we're supposed to see these things."

Patsy was not understanding the point. It was precisely where they shouldn't be that the professor felt they should be. That sort of dialectical paradox was precisely what made the whole experience so actualizing. He wondered if he should just take off his own clothes. That might really shake things up.

Patsy added, "I'm just trying to be genuine, sir, just like you instructed."

Another paradox, being genuine and yet following instructions. "Oh yes, yes, of course, and I'm so grateful for you to share this with all of us."

Genuineness was good timing as the next student was Jonathan. "Jonathan," the professor said, "How does, um, Andrea's naked breasts make you feel?"

"Horny," Jonathan quickly answered.

Everyone laughed, excepted Andrea. The Professor was disappointed. It wasn't that Jonathan was being disingenuous. He imagined the young man was being entirely honest. It was just that, like many of the boys in the class, Jonathan was not terribly reflective or psychologically minded. He sometimes wondered how they got into college, and then cursed himself for having such a negative thought.

"Yes, I believe you, of course," the professor acknowledged. "But, more than that, Jonathan, dig deeper, what does it mean to have a naked girl in front of you, in class, right here at Abberville College." He stepped back, waiting for something insightful.

"Well, like Frank, I really, really like her tits, Professor Maslow. I mean, look at them. They're so fucking big and round and white. Fuck!"

It took all of the professor's training as a humanist, years of experiential growth, as well as a Ph.D., not to roll his eyes and sigh in disgust.

Andrea though had no such training so she did it for him.

The professor turned his attention back to Karen. "What do you think, Karen, when you look at them?"

"They make me feel jealous," she softly admitted.

"Jealous? Really, how so?"

"Well, golly Professor Maslow, look at them. They're so big and the shape is like perfect. I mean, I don't even think she needs to wear a brassiere. Mine are..." She stopped there. That was getting too personal.

"Yours are what, dear? What were you about to say?"

Karen blushed. Professor Maslow always made her say such awkward things. There was one time he passed around inkblots and asked each of them to say the first thing that came to mind. She thought one of them looked like an erect penis, ejaculating red and green cum. She averted her eyes to say, "mine kind of point in different directions, and droop."

"Oh my, Karen, no, no, no, you mustn't feel bad about your body. Every body is just so wonderful and beautiful in its own right! It makes us all so unique and special. Yes, yes," he said, turning to the entire class. "Imagine how boring it would be if we all looked precisely the same. Imagine if every girl was as pretty and attractive as Andrea."

"I think I would kind of like that," Jonathan offered, "then every girlfriend would have to be attractive."

"Shut up!" Karen objected.

"Karen is already very attractive," Frank spoke up, in her defense.

A bit of giggling could be heard. Frank blushed. Karen looked startled, and then blushed as well. Everyone, but Karen, knew that Frank had a crush on Karen. He was always coming to her aid and defense. He was just too shy though to ask her out.

"No, no, no," Professor Maslow interjected, "You're missing the point, but thank you so very much for sharing that thought, Jonathan. Yes, thank you, indeed. What I meant was, what if every girl looked exactly like Andrea? And, every boy, every guy, looked like Henry."

"Well, that would be disappointing," Alice suggested, thinking primarily of every guy, including the handsome Professor Maslow, looking like Henry.

They just weren't getting the point. "Well, then, like Robert Redford. Yes, what if every guy looked exactly like him!"

Henry wasn't sure he knew who Robert Redford was but he was not pleased. He appeared to have been insulted. Plus, he noticed that the professor had forgotten about providing him with the opportunity for relief, and he felt a little silly jerking off unnoticed, particularly if he was to be the unattractive masturbating guy.

The professor was momentarily quiet. He was thinking, contemplating.

1...56789...11