All Comments on 'Naked Dare Ch. 06'

by yakboy69

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

a bit wet myself

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Incredible series

My wife and I love this series. We can not wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
best ever

hope there will be another chapter

9pool9poolabout 10 years ago
Fantastic

I really like this story. I hope you return to it some day.

sensualwifesensualwifeabout 10 years ago
more please

Very hot...but I Need more...what happens?

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 7 years ago
WOW

What a fantastic well written flowing story mate. ( from a reader in Postcode 3199 )

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
what

I can't believe there was 6 of these stories, I read the first one and skipped to the 6th one and no it did not get any better

horny2doithorny2doitover 5 years ago

Your story was very interesting and arousing....... its amazing what 2 normal housewives can do and share as friends and then go out to meet strangers and get into sexual events. I sure hope you right another chapter, where Cassie and Ella go back and this time really get banged hard and see how much cum they can take. Then they should go back to their motel and compare straight talk about how it feels sexually and then do each other before going home. So much more potential. I'd hope both husbands would want to screw the others wife a few times to get even. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More Please

Very arousing with so many possible paths for it to go down and keeping the reader guessing what comes next. So many loose ends to wrap up with Mike and the woman who flashed him, his dare & what she had in stored for him with the photo of his borther & girlfriend; and how things play out between Charlie, Ella, Cassie and Steve. I almost forgot about the teaser you put out there with the new employee Jennifer, so I do hope you continue because there are so many unanswered questions and limitless possibilties. Thank you for the story, Cap.

nalla7123nalla7123about 4 years ago
Naked Dare

First thank you for the story. Loved every minute. However the are a lot of loose ends. What happened with Mike and the flasher, The weekend bbq and hot tub, Jennifer and her husband, what happened between Casssie and Ella in the hotel room. I hope you come back to this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a fantastic story. I really enjoyed it. Although I don't really expect further parts, it would be epic if this story would continue one day.

wendy53wendy53almost 2 years ago

I'd want to be the only woman to showoff and to younger guys only :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The firsf several episodes were realistic and promising. Then the story took a zig and lost the prime motivation and I lost interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh man, this is a story that needs to be continued. Fantastic writing!

wendy553wendy553about 2 months ago

Very good writing.

The story made me get my toys out while reading ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryakboy69@yakboy69
It's been a long time since I have posted anything on here but I do love writing. I wasn't in the right headspace for a very long time but it's amazing how a supportive partner can bring out your creative side. I hope to release some new writing very soon.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES