Naked Day with My MIL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I crawled back up and kissed my wife. We like to exchange juices when we go down on each other. I looked over and Linda was staring but she did not say anything so I got up to get cleaned up.

When I came out of the bathroom my wife was standing there and she said, mom has a question. Her mother spoke up and said, 'I heard you give my daughter an orgasm this morning, can you give me one please?'

I looked at Rebecca and I said, 'Are you sure? She said that she was.

I said to my wife, 'Okay, on one condition. I need to hold your hand the entire time to make sure that you are okay. If you want me to stop for any reason, just let go of my hand and I will quit. That will be our signal.'

She agreed so I crawled back under the covers and found my way to Linda's pussy. I was not interested in kisses or anything else, I just wanted this to happen. Once I found my way between her legs I started to kiss her clit since that is what my wife likes. At first I was not sure what she wanted from me but she knew and she moved me around with her hands and her legs until I found the spot she wanted kissed. I kissed it a few times and swirled my tongue around then and then started to suck on her labia. This turns my wife on and so I guessed that it would do the same for her and I was right. She started to breath harder so I carefully took my teeth and grabbed it and pulled ever so slightly.

I would let it go and then go back to the other lip and do the same. Side to side, then to the clitoris kissing, lightly licking almost like a feather and then stick my tongue deep inside her. I made sure to listen to her breathing and when something was not working I moved onto something else until I hit a spot. I am not sure if it was the spot or the culmination of all the attention but I hit a spot and she started writhing and bouncing her hips. I grabbed her legs which caused me to let go of Rebecca's hand and I buried my head between her legs to hold on. She bounced a few more times and then let out a scream that I had not heard before and I could feel the waves of energy rush over her. She had an intense orgasm and collapsed.

I pulled my head out and got up. I apologized to my wife for letting go of her hand. She hugged me and said, 'It is okay, mom needed that and I still love you more than you can ever know. Thank you for doing that for me and for her.'

She started to kiss me and I put my hand up and said, 'I need to clean up.'

I went to the bathroom and cleaned up again, when I came out I saw mom. She had gotten out of bed, gotten dressed and had gone to the closet to get her clothes and suitcase. She had a strange look on her face and without a word she grabbed her stuff and walked out the front door and headed home. I really thought I had screwed up but my wife said that she was just embarrassed about her actions and needed to go home.

12