Naked Excursions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****************************************************************************

I find myself in the backseat of my sister's car. In front of me is my sister, passenger is Nancy and to the right of me is Carolyn. I got to say, this is making me feel more than a little infantilized. Especially because I'm a dude, I feel like it should be either passenger or driving for me. Yet I calm myself down and realize that my attitude is even more childish than my position. My sister, Nancy and Carolyn are who this trip is for, I'm just a pawn. The back seat's an apt fit for me. I got little to no control here, I'm just along for the ride.

To recap, I woke up still naked with my sister who was likewise still naked. My boner was painfully hard. I made a beeline straight to my room, I don't know if me and Sarah were in the it's ok to masturbate in front of each other zone or not and I didn't feel like asking. All I knew is that I had to rub this one out fast.

So I went to my room alone and I furiously started beating myself off. Never had I ever masturbated with such focus or intensity. I'll spare you more of the details, but one thing of note is that I was able to masturbate without thinking of my ex. In fact I wasn't sure what I was thinking about, I was just focused on cumming soon and cumming fast.

Once that was all over and the tissue in the trashcan, I went to my drawers and dressed for the day. It actually felt strange getting dressed after that, like it was a different experience than I'd had previously. I was much more cognizant of how divorced I really was from clothes. I used to feel like they were a part of me, now I wasn't so sure.

Yet I still went through with my dressing, and you know what it didn't really bother me. It wasn't like I was losing any freedom, I had the decision to either stay naked or put on clothes. The decision lay completely with me. I chose to put on clothes and that was that. Naked is naked, clothed is clothed, neither is better than the other and that was fine.

Dressed I returned to my sister's room to see how she was doing. To my mild surprise I found that she had gotten up but still hadn't gotten dressed. The ass I had much admired last night was pointed straight towards me as she stretched her arms up to welcome the morning light that entered her room. I quietly walked toward her, wanting to see her in this unobstructed space. See how she behaved with her body when no one else was looking.

"Hey," I said, mildly surprising her for fun. She jumped slightly but then calmly turned around.

"Hey," she replied back, showing her front unencumbered for my viewing. Breasts out, vag out, she stood in front of me without a care in the world. Finally she put her arms around me and gave me a great big hug, with her bare breasts boring into my shirt. It should've been weird but it wasn't. "I see you got dressed," she added.

"Yes, I see you're still naked. You gonna change that?" I asked.

"Nope," she said with a giggle. As a joke myself I slightly pulled down my pants a bit to flash her my dick. She appreciated the joke and her giggles turned to genuine laughs. I pulled my pants back up and she walked past me and went to the bathroom to shower.

The next few days we were a little busy, me with my college break internship and Sarah with planning the trip. There was a brief time when she pulled me into her room to double check if I would pass the nudity requirements for the trip. I succeeded with flying colors, I took off my clothes while she took off hers. We stood in front of each other naked for around 10 seconds before she said "perfect," and she started putting hers back on and I followed. And that was that.

Now we return to the car, don't need to remind you about the whole seating arrangements again. I look over at Carolyn, to give you a description of her she's a little far from being far from being called skinny. Not too far, I'm sure some crunches or sit ups could cure the problem in a sec but something tells me she likes that thin layer of fat. Makes her a little unique from the rest of the skinny girls, in her mind at least. Her clothes are a little frumpy to match her body, a little more frumpy than her body deserves really. Her face was rather nice but you can tell that it was hiding some insecurities, with her make up having a laissez faire quality to it, as if to say she really didn't put much effort into it so you shouldn't judge her on it. I don't say any of this to sound critical, she does have her own beauty and charm, just giving you a picture, and let me just add that though it isn't a perfect picture, it is a picture I could look at quite happily.

Nancy is another story. Gorgeous, completely gorgeous. I mean some people aren't quite fans of dyed red hair, I think they want every woman to be a natural or something or other. Not going to happen. Anyway from what I can see she's an absolute bombshell, and even if that turned out not to be the case her smile and grace would more than make up for that fact. I've never seen a person who was so calm and gracious that her presence could lighten my mood even from the back seat of this moving car.

Sarah, who I haven't told you about, well because of the obvious reason of her being my sister, but since I'm giving the other two girls the Aaron review, why not try to do her justice? Sarah looks... Who am I kidding this is still too awkward. I've gotten to the point where I'm completely seeing her boobs, butt and vag but commenting on it is still a line I won't cross. I'm just going to let her appearance be, and let sleeping dogs lie.

Anyway, back to me. My attention goes back to Carolyn. I know there are other people I can talk to but something attracts me to Carolyn. This whole trip is partially for her anyway. Given what is going to come for her, I'm thinking I should at least try to get to know her so that I can make what happens next more comfortable.

"Hey, how's it going? I'm Arnold."

"Oh hey I'm Carolyn."

We do the hand shaking thing and part hands. "Watcha listening to?" I ask her.

She takes off her headphones. "Oh, I'm not really in the habit of talking about my musical tastes."

"Why is that?"

"Oh I got this theory that a person can either have an awful taste in music or a godawful taste in music. No one's taste in music is good, your only hope is to have one better than most."

"That's an interesting theory," I add. "Might be doing a disservice to your own taste in music."

"Trust me she is," interjects Nancy. "She has one of the more interesting music selections I've ever listened to."

"That's enough," rebuts Carolyn, though I can tell in her voice that she was grateful for the compliment.

"Mind if I take a listen? I'm kinda getting curious now," I ask.

Wordlessly, Carolyn takes off her headphones and hands them to me. I put them on and begin listening. It's interesting, it's like a mix between gothic rock and prog rock. Not really sure it's my scene, I prefer just pop and classic rock, but I'm enjoying it nonetheless.

I continue listening for a while, wondering when the song's going to stop. After 3 minutes I realize it's probably one of those 20-minute long power ballads that just keep flowing to a different part of the song. No chorus- song- chorus here. I figure it would be rude to listen to the entire song, plus like I said it's not my style. "Thanks," I say as I pass the headphones back to her. Hope she doesn't take any offense. As I can see her take them back I can tell she looks a bit withdrawn, but I'm pretty sure that's just a knee jerk reaction. I think anything that I said that wasn't pure 100% elation would've drawn that kind response. Poor girl.

Anyway I go off to my own looking out the window contemplation. Hope there's more to Carolyn that I can hang my hat on. I know that my sister hinted for me to concentrate my efforts on Nancy but Nancy's already comfortable as fuck. No need to warm her up for this trip. I know my sister probably has some barrier breaking thing planned but I feel like it would be better if I could ease my way into this along with everyone else. Plus it would be better for me if I could find some comradery among my sister and her friends as we're going to be spending a weekend together.

Finally we finish our requisite travel time and arrive to our Uncle's cabin. Do the unpacking details I won't bore you with, and then crack myself open a cold one. Figured Sarah's plan, whatever it would be, would be initiated soon, and I would want to be a little loose for it, not too drunk or too sober. While I'm trying to down it speak of the devil, Sarah comes near to talk to me.

"Follow my lead," she says.

"Is that all you're going to give me?" I ask.

"Yes."

"You're no fun."

"To me I am," she giggles, and then leaves. I hope she's leading me to someplace I want to be. I open the fridge and four beers in my backpack just in case, might want to be too drunk after all.

*****************************************************************************

We're now walking to the river near our cabin, don't worry you didn't miss much. Just the usual hiking preparation scene. What we didn't prepare should prove much more interesting.

Sarah is leading us, with Nancy following, me after that and then Carolyn rounding out the back. This gives me a chance to try take two with easing Carolyn into whatever surprise Sarah has in store and to look at... Well it seems crude to say what I'm looking at but I guess actually doing it is even cruder. Nancy's got a nice ass, can you blame me for taking some inconspicuous peeks? Especially in those cutoffs she's got going on?

I take a look to back at Carolyn to see how she's doing, and also to do a little more checking out. You know, I'm a guy, a guy's gonna do what a guy's gonna do. I'm just going to keep this to thoughts, trust me. So looking back at Carolyn (not long enough to make me seem creepy, let me stress) and she has what you'd expect from her. Pants that are good for hiding the body but probably not for hiking. At least she has a short sleeved shirt, guess she doesn't care about people seeing her arm.

Just then I notice some sort of tattoo on the bottom of her arm. I can't quite make it out. Fuck it, why not just ask her "Hey, what's that on your arm?"

She looks at me before reticently saying "Oh it's just a tattoo."

"What tattoo is it?" I follow up.

"Oh it's just something silly, before I got taste."

"What is it if you don't mind me asking?"

She pauses for a second before spurting out "It's from the Harry Potter series. It's the Deathly Hallows symbol."

"Oh cool, I love that series."

"Yeah and so does half the world."

"And I think there's a very good reason for that," I counter. "A lot of people really connected to those books."

"Yeah but I don't want so be seen like one of those people."

"...Why?"

"... I just don't want to."

"Well that's a shame because you clearly are one of those people. The series meant enough to you that you permanently inked your skin with an image from it. I'm not saying this cause I'm judging you, I'd just think you' be happier if you were comfortable with that tattoo on your arm."

There's a pause, hope I didn't push her too far. After some time though she says clearly "Yeah... you may be right. I guess it would be better."

"Good and anyone else who would judge you doesn't matter, because why would anyone who wasn't sick judge someone for something that makes that person happy."

"You're right, when I do look at it, it does make me happy."

"See there you go," I add, and it seems to bring a smile to her face.

"Don't mind Carolyn," Nancy says from ahead. "She's just a little shy when you first meet her but once you get to know her, oh my god the things she will say."

"Oh shut up," shouts Carolyn, but with a smile that completely undermined what she just said.

We hike our way to the river. It appears Sarah had led us to a little bit of a secluded pool between the more rapid parts of it. She turns around and tells us all that it's time to swim.

"But I didn't bring my swim suit," counters Carolyn.

"So?" Says Sarah as she takes off her shirt. I guess this was the lead Sarah was talking about. I look to see what Nancy's doing, she's joining Sarah in her undressing. I know that I said I would follow Sarah's lead, but I didn't say which order I would be. Finally I begin taking off my shirt right when Sarah takes off her bra.

"Oh my god, what's going on?" Cries Carolyn.

"We're going swimming," answers Nancy.

"Then why are you getting naked?"

"Because why not." Sarah has finished taking off her pants and underwear and now stands completely naked. Carolyn turns around at the sight of this. After a few seconds Nancy is completely naked too and joins Sarah. Guess it's my turn as I un-slip my boxers around my ankles and stand with them, naked as the day I was born.

I hope that this impasse with Carolyn is over soon, because any doubts I might've had about Nancy not being a bombshell under her clothes have just been proven wrong fast. Damn is she gorgeous, and I mean damn. She just seems so pristine, like everything's in the right place. I'd give you more detail, but I got to keep my dick from getting hard. If Carolyn gets one look at my erection I'm sure that will be the thing that scares her off. So time to distract myself, 1001, 1002, 1003, 1004...

"Wha... What's happening?" Carolyn stammers, her back still turned to us.

"You already know what, it's called skinny dipping. Lots of people have done it and you can join us if you want to be one of those people," Sarah retorts.

"But I can't get naked."

"Why not?"

"Because... I can't."

"Well we did, and if you want to talk to us any longer, you can turn around and speak to our faces. Otherwise we're going swimming without you."

That caught Carolyn's attention, she didn't want to be left out. She slowly turned around and faced us, finally making eye contact with our bodies.

"See, that wasn't so hard," said Sarah.

"Why... Why are you all making this so weird?" Carolyn asked us.

"No we're the ones making this normal, you're the one who's making this weird. This could all be so ordinary if you'd let it."

"But... But... That's your brother."

"That's who he is indeed."

"And... That's his dick right there."

Not sure I like my dick being the center of conversation, and I've worked so hard to keep it flaccid and not noticeable too. Great effort is never appreciated in its time I guess. Hope we move on with it soon.

"So? What did you not think he had one? Well he does obviously." Sarah says. Looks like my hope is just going to stay a hope.

"He's your brother." Carolyn says.

"What we're going to go down this loop again. For the last yes he is my brother, yes we are naked together, no we aren't doing anything sexual, we're just going to swim together. Any other questions at this topic at this time? Because I'd like to get a move on so that we can all actually have some fun."

Carolyn stops for a second, trying to regain her thoughts, which should prove discouraging given how flustered she is. Finally she wraps her words around a question. "How can this be ok?"

"This doesn't have to be hard for you. As you can tell it wasn't for us so why should you be any different?" My sister asks. She gives a brief pause before saying the next part of her spiel. "None of us care about what your body looks like. It's going to be ok if you do this."

Suddenly, Carolyn's expression changes drastically. What was once stressed and quivered turned into a look of pure vulnerability. "It'll be ok if I do this?"

"Yes, so stop being so silly and go swimming with us, naked or in your underwear or clothed if you want to hike back in soggy clothes. Whatever you decide we're going to swim naked. So can we stop with the worrying and have some fun now?"

Carolyn pauses for a second. She drops her backpack to the ground. Bashfully but with hints of exhilaration she begins taking off her clothes before us. She lifts up her shirt, revealing her bra. Takes off her shoes, gets rid of her pants, just bra and underwear now.

She's shaking before us. I wonder if I should help her. Instinctually noticing my inclination to try and comfort, my sister subtly puts her hand in front of me. She knows it's Carolyn's chance to be brave for once and she doesn't want me to take it away from her.

Trembling, Carolyn reaches behind her back to unhook her bra. After a few attempts she succeeds i and then anxiously takes off her shoulder straps. Her bra falls to the ground and she faints at covering her breasts with her hands or arms but doesn't go through with it. She looks from down to up as she surveys our reaction to seeing her topless, to find that there has been no change in our demeanor and the world hasn't ended for her. A little more calmly she takes off her panties, and then it is done. She has successfully stripped nude before us, all that's left is for her to live like this.

She takes her first steps forward as a naked lady, struggling to get used to the sensation. She slowly makes her way toward us, each stride a new experience. She stops before Sarah and softly murmurs "I'm sorry."

"It's fine, I understand. Now let's go have fun.

In that moment I felt great admiration for Carolyn. She obviously came to the situation with a great deal of neurosis but once my sister presented her with a way around them, she took it. My only hope is that this experience further liberates her from the inhibitions that she'd been carrying around with her.

Together now we step toward the edge of nature's make shift pool. We each take a step in, god it's cold. It's not hypothermia inducing cold but if god wanted to warm this up 10 degrees or more I'd be happy. We all look around at each other to see if we're still in this. We are, and out goes another foot into the water.

We slowly wade into the water. If I was worried about getting a boner later all fears were off. The chill from even my ankle was sending enough signals to kill any hardness I could ever hope to experience. Fine by me, I wasn't planning on using it for anything, at least not here.

We're about to go to waist height. I don't know how lady genitalia works in regards to this but when I enter my balls just start hurting with the cold. I decide to give it a few. The ladies go on ahead, guess they don't have this same problem. They look back to me and see just how our physical differences affects me. I signal for them to go ahead, and hope they aren't judging my penis on the shriveled up lump it is now. Understanding, they go on without me.

After a few my balls start to adjust. I'm free to make up for last time by hurriedly submerging myself all the way down to my neck. I catch up with the girls as they lower their shoulders into the water. So we're all here. Judging by the temperature of the water we're not going to make a day of it, but I'm sure we'll spend some quality time here.

Finally we reach the end of my sister's plan for now. We start by pretty much swimming circles around each other. We try to explore the space around us but try to stay close to one another at the same time. Other highlights of our time together at the pool include Nancy finding a bit of a log she could lie her back down on and just float along, Sarah finding a place to jump from and making a huge splash that soaks all our heads and Carolyn... Well just Carolyn being Carolyn. She's really starting to grow on me.

Then I realize that I still have those beers in my backpack. I tell the girls about them and they're all in. I go to swim over to the edge, make my way out. This uncovers my body and I hear the girls go "Ooooooooh," in a jovial manner as they see my ass. Chuckling, I pay them no mind as I fetch the bears. I hear another even bigger "Oooooooh," as I turn around to face them, showing them all my dick in the process. It's all in good fun and they've already seen my dick before, nothing to get excited about.