Naked Excursions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get back in the water and hand each of them a beer, we all open them and clink our cans in a cheer before taking a big gulp. I go off with mine a little ways to more closely admire the scenery. It's always nice to admire the details that only nature can provide. Like the moss on the rocks near the river, the butterflies that gather around, or just the general rustling sound the river makes.

Well, I finally finish my beer, off to go back to the group I guess. I look around to check and see that only Carolyn is still there. I swim over to her and ask where the rest went. She points and I see on a nearby boulder that Sarah and Nancy are just taking in a little sun, Sarah front up and Nancy ass up. I take the moment to admire the different fronts that a girl may have, on two different girls no less.

"They look so beautiful," Carolyn says to me.

"I know," I reply candidly.

"I wish I could be as beautiful as they are," she says longingly to me.

"Well maybe you are," I know objectively this is a lied but hey, often subjectivity beats objectivity. "But do you want to?" I follow up with. Confused to the question I just asked, she turns to me. "The entire time I've been hanging out with you, you seem drawn to being indistinct. Don't want anyone to dig too deeply into who you are."

"I suppose that's true," she replies ruefully.

"Why is that?"

"Because... reasons."

"Well, reasons aren't really important. What's important is what you want and then fuck reasons why you shouldn't get it."

With that an exclamation mark seemed to spring over her head. She turns to me to look me straight in the eyes. We take the moment to look at each other, marveling about how two people could share such a connection so soon after meeting each other. We draw close to one another, we just lean into the other. Our lips attract like magnets, with no effort on either of our parts to make them meet. I feel the rhythms of her lips on mine for a bit, before I add my own. They're in harmony, and then I feel her tongue passing through her mouth into mine to take it to the next level.

My tongue demurs in response for a bit, before it gets on the aggressive side again. I begin to try and wrap my tongue around hers, a valiant if failed attempt given the amount of room. Still the friction between the two produces enough pleasure to satisfy. I sneak my tongue into her mouth and take up residency in there. We then begin sucking on each other, whilst exploring the others interiors. I only stop to see if my sister and Nancy have taken notice of us. They haven't, which is a good thing. A jovial "ooooooooh," is not what the situation calls for right now.

Well everything good must end at some point, and our mouths aren't really the most interesting parts of our bodies to explore. Carolyn begins to pack her tongue back in and so do I, if a little more regretfully than her. She playfully swims back toward the edge while giggling. It is not an invite to follow her, it is a tease and she seems to revel in the power that she has to do that.

Just then I realize just how much power over me she really had. I feel between my legs and am astounded to feel that my dick is hard. Really? In this cold water? How on earth could she do that?

However, I should probably be discreet about it. Don't want my sister and Nancy to see it, otherwise I'd be hearing about it none stop for the rest of the trip. After waiting it out and still having the damned erection, I try to sneak out and get dressed before the two arise from their sunbathing induced dormancy.

I swim over to the edge and quickly turn my back to the dozed off gals as I hurriedly make my way to my towel. My attempts of having my boner be not seen by Nancy and Sarah are successful, however my efforts with Carolyn are another matter entirely. When I get to my towel I see Carolyn camped out, still naked, waiting for me.

How did she know? Did she feel it against her leg when we were making out?

Well anyway she gets an eyeful of my erection. In fact there's no real reason to try and cover it with my hands at this point. At least all I get as a consequence is a cavalier smirk on her face. To heighten the indignity of it all I give her a little bow, might as well lean into the embarrassment at this point. She does her best golf clap in response. Then, cause why not make even more light at this point, I take my towel and drape it over my erection, so it's the only thing that's holding up my towel. I get a legitimate laugh out of her that time.

Not sure how I can top that, so I begin drying myself in earnest this time and then start putting my clothes back on. She does the same thing too. It seems we're all ready to leave because my sister and Nancy come over soon after and get dressed themselves.

*****************************************************************************

We come back from our hike back up to the cabin. (Don't worry, nothing interesting happened. An ellipse is well used here). I go put my stuff down and wait. I haven't forgotten my place in all this here, I'm still the passenger going along the ride. As I sit down my eyes drift to my sister Sarah, she's still Oh Captain My Captain here.

Sure enough she's leading the way on the nudity charge. Once she's able she immediately strips to nothing. When she gets herself oriented she sees that we're all staring at her. She shrugs her shoulders. "What?" she says. "It's not like there's anything new under the sun you haven't seen before. You don't all have to, but I'm going to get naked."

And after that we all stand there clothed for a second. I can't speak for everyone else but I think it's because we want to relish in the decision to get naked or not. It's our choice and there's no pressure this time around. It's all on us, our preference will drive what happens next. Interestingly, staying clothed will in a way be following her lead this time around.

Oddly enough, it's Carolyn who's next to strip naked. I get the sense she wants to make up for her earlier frenzy by showing how much braver she's gotten. Me and Nancy wait for her to finish up, I think we want to give her the chance to do this. Quickly, she is down to nothing and ready to present herself to us. Hands on her hips, she exudes confidence. It doesn't matter to her now that she has a bit of a tummy, all that matters is that she has the courage not to be distressed over it.

Well I guess it's my turn now, don't want to be the only clothed person here. Comically, that would make me the odd one out in this group. So shirt, pants underwear, away you go. Nancy follows the same train of thought, as when I look around after getting undressed, so does she and our eyes make contact. She gives me a little bemused smile and I return the smile, though I'm pretty sure I can't control the exact expression of my smile as well as she can. I think she got the general idea I was going for though.

The other issue at hand, I am not used to this casual nudity enough to distance it from sex, so boner alert code red. I excuse myself to the bathroom fairly quickly but hopefully not quickly enough for anyone to suspect what I'm doing. So it's toilet seat up hand on my meat and ready to beat. For anyone who wants another detailed description of how I masturbate just see earlier in the story when I did exactly that and copy and paste it into this paragraph. At least I wasn't thinking about my ex anymore, don't think I can after this weekend. I have so much sexual backlog to fully process now.

So anyway, orgasm a plenty, into the bowl and away with a flush. Wait for my cock to do its final depleting and I go do a little washing in the sink. I exit in a relief, only to find Nancy waiting for me outside. "Heyyyyyy," I say. "Did you need to use the bathroom?"

"No I just wanted to ask you your opinion on something, you know as a guy," she replies.

Ok, where is she going with this? "All right," I respond, with more than a little nervousness in my voice. "What's the question?"

"I was just wondering if you thought I could shave myself bald, or if you thought I should just stick with my landing strip."

Where in Sam Hill is this coming from? "... I'm sure both would be perfectly fine on you."

"Well I'm a little worried that my vagina is a little too much of an out-y to go completely bald. Dudes like inn-y's better right?"

"... Maybe. I... don't really have a preference on that sort of thing."

"Well can you at least check for me? Tell me what it looks like from your perspective?"

"... Everything looks fine from up here."

"But what about not up here, like below. How does it look like from closer downwards? Can you kneel and check?"

It looks like all the jacking off I did might have been in vain. Resigned, I lowered myself before her so I could check her vagina at a closer, more intimate angle. A lot of times the vagina comes in third for a guy's visual preferences, with boobs and butts taking the first two spots depending on the man. Yet sometimes the vagina can be even more sexually arousing than either of those two. It's the reason we get hard in the first place.

Anyway, in accordance with the rest of her body, Nancy had the most wonderful looking vagina. She just really lucked out in the genetic lottery, didn't she. While it seemed she had a perfectly deigned in-y from above, on closer inspection she had a few folds coming out of her. Not anything that could be considered garish, more like an invite to explore what treasures lurked within, and man did that invite look tempting right about now.

Looks like there's no use fighting it, Boner City USA here I come. The blood flows back in and my penis steadily inflates, no stopping it now. Looks like everyone here will know what I look like with a hard on. I wonder what she'll think? Judging by her failed attempt at suppressing giggles I'm soon to find out.

"Ah man I'm sorry, no I'm not sorry. I just couldn't resist," she makes out through her laughter.

Defeated, I stand myself back up. No use in trying to hide it, maybe I'll find some hidden dignity in having it be in the open. "Having fun are we?" I ask dryly.

"Yes very. Don't feel bad. As I see it, you've got nothing to be ashamed of and plenty to be proud of."

"Thanks. Well I guess it's off to another trip to the bathroom then."

"You really gonna try that shit again, are you?"

"Yes, what else can I do?"

"Well, if you do I'm just going to try and get that thing hard again. What can I say, fun is fun and you're dealing with territory I'm very familiar with."

"What else would you have me do?"

"Why not just come back to the girls with me with that thing still intact?"

"What, and have it be a laugh at the expense of myself?"

"It'll only be at the expense of yourself if you can't laugh at yourself too. Why not just come and show them my handiwork?"

Sighing, I nod my head. The rest have already seen me with a hard on, at least this way I can try and get ahead of this. She turns around slowly, making her ass sway exaggeratedly to make sure I don't lose my boner. Ready to pay the pied piper, I follow her to meet my fate.

It's exactly like I guess, once Sarah and Carolyn take one look at my boner, they start howling in laughter. Nancy takes a theatrical bow to soak up praise for her accomplishment. It's not that hard to give me a boner Nance, next time act proud for something that's really a challenge.

"Yeah yeah yeah, it's all really funny I know. And I expect your jokes, I really do, but please let me ask you don't have them overstay their welcome. Just don't let them become boring," I plead.

"Bro, I for one can tell you that I don't even blame you. I mean have you fucking seen Nancy? Because it would be weird if she couldn't give you a boner," my sister replies half jokingly, half seriously.

"Yeah you must've been scared STIFF trying not get one," Carolyn laughs.

"All right Carolyn, that was one, you got four more," I reply.

"Better make it three cause coming up with boner puns isn't HARD."

That one even gets a laugh from me. "Careful now, or I just might poke you in the eye," I rejoin. More laughter, thank god I at least get to get in on the joke now.

So the bad boner jokes continue, until even we get tired and stop. My penis returns to its normal flaccid state and then we just shoot the shit until we get hungry. Looks like dinner it's time for dinner.

I don't know if any of you are food fetishes and want detailed description of the culinary process. If so, you've come to the wrong place. No judgements on my part, but for me a pineapple's just a pineapple. Why fuck a pie or a peach when you got your hand and Vaseline is what I think.

What I will say though is that the culinary experience while naked is a revealing one. It forces you to reconcile your body as a tool to eat and absorb nutrients. No clothes blocking you from that. It can be a disconcerting experience, Carolyn actually had to go put her clothes back on when she went to eat. She took them back off immediately after she finished though. Me, Sarah and Nancy bore through it. Like I said it's an interesting experience, forces you to reconcile your bodily functions in a different way. Not sure if I would call it pleasurable or recommend it however.

Anyway dinner's done. We clean up. We move to the couch to finish up our night. A nice way to end the day, just enjoying each other's company. The nudity isn't even the main focus anymore, it's just kind of there, in the background. Clothes are just one less thing to worry about at this moment.

"So Carolyn, how're you feeling about all this now?" Asks Sarah.

"I'm feeling like a degenerate freak, who has forsaken god," she blithely responds.

"Really?"

"Nah, I'm feeling good. Worries left me a while ago with whatever this is."

"It didn't seem like you were earlier."

"Things change."

"Quickly I reckon. I'm really glad you were able to adjust so quickly."

"Me too. Thanks for giving me the opportunity. I'd never have done it if it weren't for you."

"I'm glad I was able to help you."

The room falls silent, all eyes are on Sarah and Carolyn now. They have all control over the mood of the room now as they just look at each other. It was obvious something had evolved in their relationship. Now I am just a recent spectator of their friendship, not much backstory instilled in me, but it is obvious that a new age would come in their tie. What surprises me is just what that evolution entails.

See moments ago while I did my whole narrator thing, Sarah just leaned into Carolyn and kissed her. Guess all the words from my sister about not being bi were at the very least misguided. Don't know if it was an outright lie or if she didn't know herself but the proof is right here in front of my face.

The kissing stops for just a second as my sister positions herself to sit on Carolyn's lap. Once Sarah has the higher ground the kissing continues. I can only provide a visual description of it but it seems to me that the kisses are brisk yet giving, full of feeling yet not trying to draw anything out of Carolyn. My sister is the kisser in this scenario and Carolyn is the kissed. Yet it seems like there is no power imbalance in this relationship, Sarah is just using the opportunity to show Carolyn how much passion she has for her, albeit in a sexual manner.

I take a quick moment to look at Nancy to see what her reaction to this turn of events is. As if on instinct, she turns to me, smiles and shrugs her shoulders, and then goes back to watching. Seems as if watching her two best friends ramming first base doesn't seem to bother her, more power to her.

I for one am a little less calm than her about it. I don't know but it might be because my boner has returned with a vengeance. Something tells me though that no one's going to try any more boner jokes. The reason for its apparition is perfectly clear, two naked girls are making out from outside my computer monitor, it just so happens that one of those naked babes is my sister. That's some reconciliation I have no choice but to deal with.

Sarah and Carolyn stop to continue their dialogue as if they're completely oblivious to the spectatorship that surrounds themselves. "How long have you felt this way about me?" Asks Carolyn.

"Depends what you mean by feel. I've always loved and admired you and wanted you to be happy. It's just now I've found a new way to do that," Sarah replies.

"It's... Ok if I do this right?"

"Absolutely. You can do whatever you want."

"I... Want this. Is this ok with you all?" Carolyn asks the rest of us.

"Unconditionally," shouts Nancy. "I mean, I just see you two as friends, but I'm down to just watch. Even though that sounds very un-friend like. What can I say, you two have been hot so far and I want to see just how hot it gets."

Sarah and Carolyn turn their eyes to me. I'm petrified. I don't know what to say. Anything I say is going to have a considerable impact, don't want to take responsibility for what happens next. So I just sit there and say nothing. Let my deer in the headlights look do all the talking for me.

My sister seems to understand, or at least she's not waiting for a response. She turns her back to me and her face to Carolyn. The two gravitate toward their shared eye contact once more. Natural smiles sprout on their face again. The smiles don't last too long though, as their mouths go back to the circular shapes that are ideal for kissing.

Lips touch and the flow of mouth to mouth, lover to lover continues between the two of them. After the kissing reaches its pinnacle my sister makes her way along the treasure map. First stop are at the breasts, Sarah takes one nipple into her mouth and one whole breast into her hand. I'm just eye witness here, but my testimony will show that there's concrete evidence that Carolyn was having the hottest experience of her life. Mouth open, eyes closed, head leaning back, the works. All that's left is a moan and... Speak of the devil, here it comes. Not just any moan, a moan that reverberates around the room and forces everyone who hears it to put down whatever petty bullshit is in their head and focus on the source of the moaning.

Pretty soon breasts have been sucked to satisfaction and rubbed and my sister makes her way down to the crevice, the valley of the happy, the... well my pseudonym skills seem to be failing me. Can you blame me when you know what I'm staring at while I'm trying to come up with this shit? You try to do a better job.

Moving on, face is to vagina and I think I might've made my description of Carolyn's earlier moans too powerful because these are like 100 times more compelling. Don't know how words could've ever hope to describe whatever she's feeling, much less a spectator observing a girl's most important sexual experience from 10 feet away.

Well it's carpet munching time. Good cunnilingus requires detail, dedication and time, all of which are near impossible to describe engagingly in a story format. Much less so when you're the observer and not the one doing lick around the clit. From what I can tell, my sister's a natural, a bona fide wizard at the craft of pussy licking. Got really no details to add but the writhing that Carolyn's doing with her head. It looks like this is writhing is of the good variety.

With nothing left to describe and everything to witness, my thoughts turn to Carolyn. Should I be jealous that my sister's giving her the ride of my life after all the romantic/sexual overtures that had been going on between the two of us today? I mean maybe, but I wasn't. Here is a lady who doesn't always feel good given the chance to ride her sensory system to the moon. I have a chance to just be happy for her and doggone it I'm going to take that chance. Still I would be remiss if I didn't get the chance to add to her happiness.