Naked Excursions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pussy eating is over, my sister takes her head up and wipes her mouth for a second. There's the usual kissing after sex cool down. Maybe I should let them have their moment together, but I don't. I know what I want and I'm at least going to lay my cards down on the table to get it.

I walk over like a nervous 6th grader to the girl of his dreams, if that 6th grader were a naked 19 year old with a boner flying high in the air. Not the way I'd ever hope for this to go down but such is the way of the world. My presence naturally interrupts their post coitus cuddling and the two look up to me.

"Carolyn?" I stammer.

"Yes?" She responds.

"I.... just was wondering... I mean this whole trip and all... I'm not making much sense am I?"

"Just spit it out."

"Any chance... I could... Make love to you."

A smile erupts across her face. The girl who probably wasn't always asked to the dances now had a guy trembling in front of her at the chance of getting to make love to her. Silently she pushes my sister away, who then takes my position on the couch. Carolyn lies her back down on the couch, opening her legs just a little bit to wordlessly invite me in. It's an invitation I'm excited to receive and even more excited to accept.

I lower myself on top of her, my penis right at her entrance. "Thank you," I whisper and she just nods in response. Not wanting to let another moment pass by where I wasn't inside of her, I lift myself forward, taking my dick with me. It hits her entrance and with another push I find my way into her innermost sanctum.

The looks in both our faces change as we both realize what's just happened. I'm motionless, just taking in the moment. Then my natural instincts to thrust kick in. I pull myself out a little, push myself in, find myself in the sacred cycle of the fuck. Not hard when my sister got me all warmed up for her. Feels weird thinking that.

I lift myself up a little more to fully look Carolyn's face. She invites it and keeps her eyes pointed at mine. It was there when I saw it, the look. The look I saw in Vanessa's face. Wow I can use her name now? Really? Anyway it was the same look, or at least comparable. It was Carolyn's version of the look, a facial expression that showed no inhibitions. Her emotions were spread across her face like an easy to read book, and her emotions spelled out fervor. She wanted me and she wanted me with intensity, who was I to deny her that?

I increase my speed and try to push myself even further into her with each thrust. She likes that. The couch starts shaking, the ends are coming of the floor with each push but it's still safe. The shakiness just adds to the wild ride we're both on, and we have no plans of getting off.

I do my best to hold back my cumming until I'm sure she walks away feeling nice and well fucked. Not always easy since this at least in my top 5 sexual encounters, maybe even number one. It's always the shorter sex that's the best, at least the ones on the right side of premature ejaculation.

Suddenly, I feel her legs give way. Not exactly an orgasm but I know she's ready. She looks at me panting with a look that says "Do it." I increase my thrusting to its final ascent, take her all in, and let it rip. The feeling takes over me and it feels so good. I stop my movement, and my penis starts pumping for me. Just gonna assume she's on the pill for that one.

After a moment I pull my way out of there. I sit next to her, while she's just lying down breathing. No room for me in her mind right now. She's just had all the sex a girl could ever hope for, can't blame her for needing a breather.

Finally, she's ready to face the light again. She opens her eyes and sits up, face to face to me. All potential awkwardness is gone, we're both of one mind when it comes to what we just experienced. She pulls herself closer to me and hugs me. "You're welcome," she replies to my show of appreciation that seems like a lifetime ago. She smiles cheekily and brings me in for one more kiss.

"Wow," is all Sarah can say, at least for now. "That was the hottest thing I have ever seen," she finally gets out of her mouth.

"You do know that you just watched your brother bang one of your best friends, right?" I know I shouldn't have shown a light on what she just said, but fuck man.

"Yeah I do know," is all Sarah says to that. Well at least she stands behind what she says. No use pointing out how bizarre this situation has gotten any more, especially when I'm the one benefitting from its bizarreness.

"Well I can tell you that he's a much better lay than mine," Carolyn added.

Silence falls yet once more. Did she mean what I just thought I heard her say. We all look at her, as if maybe her expression will get to the truth of the matter. Once she notices from our expressions that we all have the same question on our mind that we wouldn't dare ask, she shrugs her shoulders and says "Yep it's true. Not proud of it but it's true."

"How'd it happen?" Asks my sister, telling me that neither she nor probably Nancy had any prior knowledge.

"He started it, I'm just the one who let it happen. One day he just came up to me and gave me a forceful kiss. I don't know why, he's a weird dude, doesn't have the best system to take things out on. I was probably just something he could possibly use to excise his sexual frustration," She followed up.

Carolyn looks at us again before continuing onward, making sure we're ok with her doing so. "At that point I was a self-hating mess, even more so than I am today. So when I got to experience the powerful force that was my brother carnally, I went for it. I don't think I even regret it," she finished.

"So... It was good?" Continues my sister.

"Yep it was good. I mean I might have to reconsider that after your brother. What he did just knocked it out of the park. But yeah, it was good. He didn't hurt me at all. Don't get me wrong, he was forceful but it wasn't painful. Guess it makes me a bit of a hypocrite when I complained about you and your brother getting naked, doesn't it?"

"It sure does." Laughs abound after my sister's quip. "Do you do it anymore."

"Naah, we did it a few times after that but I kind of lost interest. He just kind of had one emotion when he was fucking. Sure it was a complex mix of emotions like anger, sadness, self-hatred and insecurity, but still not a huge amount of emotional range. Not enough variety for me. Would rather just masturbate than go through that again, really,"

"What if my brother was your brother then?"

"Then absolutely."

"Hmmm," Sarah murmurs to herself as she stands up and walks over to us. She takes hold of Carolyn's arm and brings her up from her recovery. Carolyn walks over to where Sarah once sat, sits down and watches us as Sarah sits herself down next to me. I think I know where this is going. I've been naked in front of my sister, gotten erections in front of my sister, hell I've even gotten erections because of my sister. Wasn't this where it was all heading anyway?

I get out of my head long enough to look at my sister, sitting bare in front of me. She just stares expectantly at me, waiting for me to respond. She's put out what she wants, even if she hasn't said anything, but what do I want? I can feel what my dick wants, getting hard even just after Carolyn, but dare I listen to it? My thoughts go to wondering if she wasn't my sister. Would I bang her then? Indubitably yes, but still she is my sister.

"Sarah," I say in a daft attempt to... I don't even know what. Delay my decision making? Have her try to convince me? Lay the burden off me?

"Shhhhh. Why even talk? Carolyn's given me a great idea, so why let it go to waste?"

"But... What about them?"

"What about them? Carolyn's got no high ground here. Nancy doesn't judge."

"It's true, I don't," confirms Nancy.

"So what's keeping this from happening?" Asks Sarah.

"You know, the fact you're my sister," I plead.

"That just doesn't seem like a very good reason for me right now. Does it for you? It's ok if it is or if it isn't, yes or no. It's your choice, no one's going to judge you for it."

When she puts it that way, how can I say no? My sister's been such a powering force this trip, a real force of nature. Wouldn't it be lovely to be overtaken by her in such a physical and carnal manner. I nod my head and she smiles. She begins lifting herself to her knees and rubbing her clit to get herself all warmed up.

I lay myself like a plank with my back down and my erection sticking straight up. Sarah walks with her knees on the couch until her crotch is bird's eye above mine. She takes her hand off her clit and uses it to grab hold of my member. No more effort on my part, what's done is done. All that's left is to ride out the storm.

She lowers herself down, using her hand to aim my dick at her entrance. Here it comes, a line that can never be uncrossed. A spit in the face of god, biology, and the rules that govern our order. With one simple act we will destroy any sense of respectability we can ever hope for. Still I'm ready for it, excited even. Who needs respectability when you have acceptance? My sister was about to accept me into her most intimate of areas while her friends watch in their unclothed states and exhibit no judgements whatsoever. That's acceptance all right.

With a slow descent, my sister's vagina envelops my cock. I feel her fleshy goodness slowly enwrap itself on my stiff pole. Precipice gone, incestuous fucking here we come. She sits still for a second, taking a moment to share the looks on each other's faces from having broken an oh most sacred barrier with one another. No regrets on hers, don't know what my face looked like but it was most certainly not regretful. Looking down she lowers her mouth to mine, might as well break this barrier too while we're at it.

After a kiss that could never hope to not be drowned out by the other act we're already in the middle of, she lifts herself back up. One of her hands comes to where my stomach hits my hip and the other plants itself firmly on my knee, optimal balance achieved. To get things rolling, she starts rocking herself backwards and forwards, getting my dick and her vag used to the friction they will be creating together in spades.

Then we have lift off. She uses her knees and arms to bring herself up for the first time and then gravity does the rest. She continues this increasing the pace with every movement. Up, down, rinse and repeat, I feel her wet warmth provide the necessary traction to achieve orgasm, hopefully not to soon though.

Truth be told, cowgirl doesn't really give me the sexiest vantage point. It's hard for a girl to be hot when I'm staring directly at her chin. Well I guess that beauty considerations are going to have to fall in the face of Sarah going up and down on me considerations, which she is thankfully delivering on aplenty. Watching her boobs shake as she thrashes around above me is pretty nice, I got to say though.

Just when I thought she couldn't increase her speed, she shows me what a fool I am. She moves with such tenacity and so quickly that I am in awe of her passion. If Sam got to experience this and say "Naaah, not for me," well then, we're just going to have to run it different circles now won't we.

My dick starts to throb in response to all that she is and all that she is doing to me. I'm just going to have to assume that it has been long enough cause no way am I going to keep my composure in the face of this. My body goes limp as the feeling of my orgasm overtakes me. My sister reads the signals and stops to watch my face as I pump away from gravity and inside of her.

Once that's done, and I can barely breath, my sister leaves me with a passionate kiss that was not possible as she was fucking me. Nothing to drown out this lip to lip contact, I realize in this contact that she really does love and care for me. It's not hard to see, she's really drawing a circle around that point her mouth contact.

Finished, she gets herself off me and stands up completely to admire her handiwork. I am in no position to deny her this sight. Dick limp, mind blown, I let her see just how well she fucked me. I lay myself down in this deferential of positions as she can gaze upon the effects of her sexual magnitude.

"Damn do I get a turn?" Asks Nancy.

"Damn woman, are you trying to kill me?" I respond incredulously.

"Well... Maybe," she chuckles.

"Well... Maybe if my dick ever recovers from this, the operative word being if."

"Awww, but this little girl needs her lollipop," she pleads in a faux baby girl voice.

With that my dick shows some signs of life. Not strong enough to run the whole mile, but getting close. That's good, not sure I could ever really live with myself if I passed up on opportunity to fuck Nancy. At least not without a major regret on my deathbed.

I finally sit myself up, looking at the rest of the Carolyn and Nancy, who were just staring back. I had just fucked my sister and not a look of disgust on the two of them. In fact they still had a lingering look of the enrapture that had transfixed them as I did the dirty with a family member. I had crossed a line and they had crossed some boundaries, we're all just having fun in this boat we've found ourselves in.

After a few I stand myself up. Only one thing left to do before I can call it a night and go to sleep. I mean person, not thing. I make my way over to Nancy who smiles as she sees I haven't forgotten about her. I smile back but look down at my dick after, not hard enough to fuck yet. "That's ok," she says reading the situation. "Take as long as you need."

Minutes pass and still not the necessary sign of life. I try to put my hand on it to see if I can start the engine on it. Give it a few strokes in front of everyone. What? They've seen worse from me, no need to be inhibited now. I slide my hand back and forth a few times before letting go. Not quite flaccid but not hard enough to fuck yet.

"Maybe we could help with that?" Asks Carolyn.

"Yeah, let's all get it together so that Arnold can fuck Nancy," adds Sarah.

No objections on my part. Carolyn makes her way over to me first. She kneels down and starts the mouth into cock expressway. Another source of warm wetness for my dick to inhabit. She wraps her lips around my member and bobs her head back and forth.

She does this for a few and my penis takes notice. It's growing harder, but not hard enough to adequately enter a vagina. "Can I try?" Asks my sister as she makes her way behind Carolyn. Carolyn acquiesces, more out of a desire to give my sis the opportunity than any doubts in her ability to take me to suitable stiffness.

I do the incest thing again. No surprises here, my sister's oral skills match her sex ones. Doesn't take long for my penis to get straight enough to fuck. Sensing this, my sister lets go and I present my cock to Nancy.

"Ehhh, why not," Nancy says before she herself lowers her mouth on my stiffness. No real need but I guess this is just a spur of the moment kind of thing. After having her fun and giving me a fair bit of joy while at it, she says "Now come on cowboy."

She gets into doggystyle ready positioning. Guess I don't have much choice in position but I don't really mind. What lad in his right mind could bring any complaints to this situation?

I get on my knees, grab hold of her hips and successfully penetrate her. It isn't tough given all the practice I've had earlier tonight. Stroke in, stroke out, you know the rules. If it sounds like I'm not being super passionate about this, it's because there's only so much passion a man can take. You've read so far, so you can understand that this is more of just a friendly fuck than a catharsis one. Who would've ever thought fucking Nancy would be seen as just a cool down lap?

She seems to be enjoying it though, and yeah there's no way that this isn't going to feel good for me. So back and forward we go, meeting each other for every stroke. After doing this for a few the now familiar sensation of impending orgasm arrives. Feeling a little cheeky I pull out my dick at the last second and face it toward her ass. Whatever cum I have left lands on it.

She turns her head to look at me. "What? I didn't know if you were on the pill I not," I brazenly say. My brashness is rewarded with a smile as she gets up to find something to clean her ass with.

As you can tell we're all pretty beat. We all abandon our earlier sleeping arrangements to cram into the one queen sized bed together. I find myself sleeping next to Nancy and Carolyn, with Sarah on Carolyn's other side. Sarah and Carolyn cuddle up as pairs, leaving me and Nancy as the only two left. Not wanting to make too big a deal about it, I just wrap an arm around Nancy as I drift off to sleep. In what little light is there I can make out a faint smile on her face.

Before I fade out my mind goes back to Vanessa once more. She had once haunted me with the failure of a relationship. Not anymore. Instead I accept the dissolution, and remember the good times. I may find myself jacking off to her once more, or maybe not because this weekend has provided me with more than enough jack off stories, but even if I did I would no longer feel bad about it. I will feel happy about the pleasure I was able to give to her.

***********************************************************************************************************

A Home Excursion

Back at home I wake up in my bed completely naked. My sister has managed to instill some fondness for me regarding the sensation. I go to my drawers and see if I want to wear anything today. The answer is no. My parents are gone for the day, why bother?

With my morning wood still in tow, I shamelessly walk out of my bedroom. I exit to find my naked sister exiting her room too. We walk toward the other.

"Hey," I say.

"Hey," she adds as we collide into each other in a giant embrace. My mouth meets hers and she accepts. While kissing I start walking towards her even more and she begins walking back. She backs in to her bedroom with me leading her there.

We stop before her bed and she lifts one of her legs to rub it around my thigh. Then she uses her other leg to jump up onto me, with her hands around my shoulders and legs wrapping around my waist. I carry her like this for a few steps before falling onto

her bed. What a way to start the day.

Still holding each other after our fall, I move my lips back to hers as we continue the kissing. Not for long though as she loosens her legs enough for me to have access to my waist movements again. I maneuver myself so that my erection is pointed right toward her entrance. As if on cue she moves her hand to catch it. In sync I push my hard on into her hole as her hand helps guide it.

It's in, but that's just the starting point. I had loftier ideals then just giving her a fuck. I wanted to see if I could beat the breathtaking sex she had introduced me to in our first night together at the cabin, or at least match it. So wish me luck in my endeavor.

I push my arms up so that my eyes can bore down into her face. I lean ever so slightly frontward so that my dick can burrow further into her. And off we go. I start slow to make sure that I don't hurt her before she's warmed up. Plus it'll make it all the more surprising when I launch into high gear. She tightens her leg's embrace for food measure.

As I speed my rhythm up I move my hands to her wrists. The pliancy of the bed takes away any pain the weight my arms carry could cause her while reminding her that I'm in control. She shoots me a smile to let me know she likes it.

I get my pumping to a steady rate, but let's see if I can't go even faster. I give it my all now, pushing in and out as fast as I can. My sister takes notice of this intention, trying to encourage me with a "harder," or a "faster," or even just a moan. Don't know if this makes me go faster but it sure gives me the motivation to try.