Naked Excursions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The look on her face just becomes placid as she gives up all hope of moving her face to any specifications of her choosing. She just lets the pleasure envelop her as I continue my pumping. In out, in out, in out. It's like every stroke brings more and more delectation to her expression. Just hope she doesn't overflow and pop.

What's this? She's cumming already? That's odd, usually it's males first. Glad we flipped that gender expectation around. Now I can cum whenever I want without feeling like a failure.

I continue my pumping act. You get the picture, it makes me happy and it makes her happy. Everyone's a winner. Now onto the finale. My orgasm roars up and I let it rip. More cum to fill up her insides with. Her legs go limp with the promise of my ejaculation. No movements on her end to distract from the steady pump of my sperm into her inside. Don't get me wrong, I think planned pregnancy would be a step too far for both of us, but still it's nice to share something so primal with her.

After the peak is over, I roll off of her to catch my breath. I suppose now is as good a time as any to give you a brief overview of what's happened last since the cabin. It was basically more of the same really, we just kinda enjoyed each other's company, in both a real and... you know the way I'm talking about. We did do other things, more hikes to take and sights to see, but the physical aspects was definitely more memorable. I'd tell you all about it but we'd be here all day (I know, lucky me right?) and it was all such a blur. Highlights included me finding a part of my own in Carolyn and my sister's blooming Sapphic love dynasty and a quick spur of the moment fuck shared by me and Nancy over the kitchen counter.

That Nancy was quite a fun one, to fuck and to just to generally hang out with. She's got a few quips up her sleeve. In fact I've been trying to get our schedules to match for what will hopefully be an encounter that I'll describe later in the pages here. She's a little tricky to get a hold of but I've gotten enough of her texts to know that she's not ghosting me.

Anyway me and Sarah seem to have made some unspoken pact to remain naked throughout the rest of the day. Either that or we just both didn't bother to get dressed. We both make our way downstairs for breakfast. I'm getting more comfortable with my relationship between nudity and food but haven't reached food fetish territory yet. My sister is much more unreserved with eating naked, chowing down with what looks like not a care in the world.

So breakfast is consumed, and we both make our way over to the TV room, the place where this all started. We sit down together and relax as we experience the same early period digestion lethargy. I lean against her and she does the same to me, as we just revel in our comfort with each other's bodies and the warmth of the skin contact we now share.

She turns the tv on and starts watching some CW type thing. I don't know what it is and don't even care. Let white noise be white noise. I got a naked girl next to me and I'm naked too, no complaints from me.

Suddenly my phone buzzes. It's Nancy, she's asking if there's a few hours this coming weekend in which we can get together. There is. I put down that Sunday would work best for me and she says yes. Finally we're going to get it together.

I put down my phone and my dick experiences an uptick at the promise of our reunion. Can't say I blame it for getting so excited for the promise of sex. Hell, I'm getting pretty jazzed up about it myself.

My sister completely takes notice of this. With her hand now on it with the purpose of making it even harder I think it's safe to assume that she's ready to go again. She uses her other hand to push me down on the couch and then starts climbing on top of me. You know the drill, legs by my side, dick in her hand, lower herself down, penetration, it's all there. What's new this time is she forgoes the idea of going rapidly. Instead she just finds a pace and sticks to that.

A consistent and steady rhythm is what she's bringing to the table. Hands on my chest, near my heart, used to push herself up and down, up and down, over and over again. No sign that she's tired, or that she ever will get tired. It becomes almost hypnotic at this point, my focus is all on her at this point, no petty distractions are making their way between the two of us now.

I think this might even be our longest fuck ever. No aim to just simply orgasm and then cuddle, she really just wants this to be about the moment. Her on me, the physical sensations take a back seat to the idea that we can actually do this. We can actually be naked together. We can actually fuck. We can actually enjoy each other.

All the possibilities of what we can do with and to each other are firmly directed to my mind, even if those possibilities don't take the form of thoughts with words in them. There's an openness here, another dimension to our relationship added simply because she abstained from rapid and quick sex in favor of the hypnotic beat she was laying on top of my body.

I feel my eyes light up, the time of my orgasm is upon us. I let out a tiny mix between a breath and moan to let her know. She just keeps rocking, it's not over until my dick says it's over. Finally my dick gives up the ghost and lets my sister's vagina absorb it's sperm. Away it goes as my dick goes into pumping mode.

I end staring at my sister as my erection begins to wither. I mouth the words "thank you," as she stops her bouncing. She slides her crotch down and her front on to my chest. She lies down on top of me, looking into my eyes. I move my neck forward to kiss her and lean back. She crawls her way forward to kiss me again, before she turns her head sideways and lies it on my chest.

We lie like this for a while, me only changing to sometimes stroke her hair. She enjoys the sound of my heartbeat while I enjoy her breath on my shoulder. "Hey is it ok if Carolyn comes over?" She eventually asks.

"Is this the same Carolyn who I've fucked you in front of several times before?" I playfully inquire.

"Yes."

"Then it should be no problem at all."

"K, let me go do a little freshening up," she says as she leaves. I lie back down.

I try to center my breath back when I hear another buzz from my phone. It's from Nancy again. It says "Hey is it ok if we do next weekend instead? Eric's shipping out and I thought it would be nice to spend the weekend with him."

"Who's Eric?" I text back.

Nothing. Then the typing icon appears back on my screen. Whatever this text was it was a long one. "Oh shoot, I probably shouldn't have said that. Didn't mean bring you too into my world. Anyway Eric's a friend like you and he's reporting for duty on Monday. I just thought it would be nice to spend the entire weekend with him, especially if you can do the next one. That's not too weird right?"

I pause. I feel strange. Don't know exactly what's coming over me. Better play it cool while I think it over. "Yeah, no problem at all," I text.

"Great! Thanks so much," Nancy replies back.

I leave the conversation at that. I feel disquieted and I don't know why. I had no illusions about a monogamy. Can't do that while I'm fucking two other girls, in front of her no less. But the knowledge of that other guy really gets me for some other reason. Especially an army guy, that's some steady competition right there.

From upstairs I hear my sister finish up with her shower. I think about her emerging from the shower like a freshly scrubbed nymph with only a towel to cover herself with, and let me tell you that towel is not doing such a good job covering in my imagination. That thought causes my pent-up emotions to manifest itself in yet another boner, god I'm good at getting these. I hear my sister walk from the bathroom to her room. My hard on points at me to follow her.

I walk upstairs and go before her door. Taking a breath I enter, I'm pretty sure that there's not much we need privacy for. Sure enough I'm correct in that assumption as my sister greets my entrance with a nonchalant glance. I look at her still wet from her shower, the moisture only accentuating her beauty.

"Oh is that for me? My it's like I don't even have to try," she says as looks down upon my erection.

I say nothing. Instead I grab her shoulders and flip her around, her back facing me. Her towel goes flying out of her hands onto the floor, she giggles excitedly in response.

I put one hand between her shoulder blades and push her top down. She puts both of her hands on the edge of her bed as she follows my force down. I ready my position even more so, take some time to brush the tip of my erection across various areas of her ass. This causes many an encouraging moan from her.

Now for the final plunge. I do one final swipe along her ass crack before finding myself dead center in front of her pussy hole. I move my hips forward and my dick does the rest, entering her softly but firmly. Another encouraging moan for me.

I take my time to warm her up, make sure she's nice, wet and lubricated for what's to come. Once I'm confident that she'll enjoy this, I let loose with my thrusting. Trying to burn off some steam here as well as fuck my sister, kill two birds with one stone as the saying goes.

My sister, as far as I can tell enjoys this. I can hear the rumbling of her moans interrupted by the movement I'm bestowing upon her. Now to make it really special. I tighten my grip upon her hips and ass and push and pull her toward me with great relish. Now I've got my hips working together with my arms.

The slap of my crotch against her ass rings out across the room unembellished. No reason to quiet it down, I let the passion go all out. More and more I go, maximum effort abounds. No ironic distance here. It's just me plowing straight into my sister.

I feel the orgasm coming. I have no mental state left to figure out if I want to delay it or not. Instead it just escapes me, a manifestation of all the feelings I've brought to this encounter. With it I feel the lack of control I have with Nancy, whatever worries I have about me and Sarah's incestuous coupling and my own place within my relationship between Sarah, Nancy and Carolyn.

"Oooooh, that was a good one," spouts Nancy as I let go of her and her body falls gradually onto her bed. I lay myself beside her, still panting. My breath is really getting a workout, huh.

I lie in silence. I don't know what to say. Should I tell her about the feelings that caused me to fuck her in this way, or should I let sleeping dogs lie? I know it would be safer not to say anything but I feel the need to tell her, no matter the judgements. I hope she's ok with what I have to say.

"Hey Sarah, can I tell you something?" I ask.

"You can call me sis, big bro." Wow she really gets off on that.

"First, can I ask if you enjoyed that?"

"100 times over."

"Even if part of it came from frustration?"

"What part of that could be frustration? All I felt was power."

"Well, I may have been trying to compensate for something."

"Whatever could you need compensating for?"

"Well just, Nancy."

"What about Nancy?"

"She... I know this sounds silly but she's fucking another man."

"That's because you are being silly. Don't worry, there's nothing wrong with being a little silly, but look at you. You're here lying down after fucking your lil sis complaining about another lady getting some extra on the side."

"I'm not complaining, I'm just talking. And talking it out it does seem silly, but it still does bother me."

"Listen to me, you don't need to be enough for her," my sister tries to impress upon me.

I don't need to be enough for her. Those words create a certain kind of clarity in my time of need. With that I relax completely, the pressure's off of me. It has nothing to do with me that Nancy wants more than one man, like how she has nothing to do with the fact I'm fucking both Sarah and Carolyn. We're just enjoying each other, and attachments rarely go well with just enjoying.

"Thanks so much for saying that sis, really cut to the core. In a good way," I tell her.

"Glad I can help," she says with a smile. "And if your turmoil caused that then I was glad to be on the receiving end of it. Now come, I know exactly what you need... Or in any case what I want."

She grabs my hand and brings me closer to the front center of the bed. We lie down next to each other and she drags a blanket over us. Underneath it, we warm up to one another, making body contact with whatever possible. Entrapped in our warm embrace, silence abounds. No need for words here. With fitful grace she closes her eyes and I follow. I drift off to the mix of us breathing.

**********************************************************************************************************

I wake up to the prettiest sight I can think of, no wait I can make it even prettier. I gently tug down the blanket covering my sister's nude body. She wakes up in response and just smiles as the blanket uncovers her, revealing her bare body to my delighted eyes. She does the same to me and we just relax in our naked state.

My erection comes back for me. The thing will never stay dead, not that I want it to. In fact I'm glad it's here, because it finally gives me a chance to express my love for my sister physically. No more worrying about if I'm going fast enough or if I'm going to cum or not. I just want to do this to be with her.

I roll myself up on top of her, our eyes staring intently at each other before I finally lower myself down for a kiss, and with that I also commence with the love making. I ease myself up into her and she accepts. Slow and surely I go, making sure the two of us feel every thrust reverberate into the both of our very beings.

Love making is a hard thing to describe. Unlike with sex I can't just describe the physical details, all I have to go on is the joy and warmth. The joy that I have that she's here letting me do this too her. The physical warmth and the emotional warmth of her body accepting me in such an intimate manner.

So we continue on, lost between a combination of a thrust and sway. I move inside and outside her like a breeze in the air. An untethered connection still finding its way into her, like a balloon that floats back down after it has been let go. There is nothing forcing the two of us together, no expectation that the other one stays. Yet we continue on, with the sole reason being that we care for the other. We've both fucked enough for one day, making love however is another matter.

The orgasm comes as it must. Yet the love between us remains. After my dick has receded into its flaccid state, my sister grants me a smile to convey a modicum of the enjoyment that encounter has brought her. That smile turns into a kiss as my own lips mount it, establishing yet another connection between the two of us. Guess there can't be too many, huh?

I roll off of her and we make no attempt to cover ourselves, we just bask in the comfort we share. Nothing to block us from our connection, only future plans to make.

"So what time does Carolyn come over?" I ask.

"I don't know, like an hour and a half, two," she replies.

"Hope my dick has recovered by then," I respond.

"Ehhh, if it hasn't we'll find a way," she jests

I laugh for a second before more pressing matters come to my mind. "How long can we continue this?"

"As long as either of us wants to."

"Could that be forever?"

"Sure, I could see myself doing that. Can you?"

"I don't know, I think so, but I also don't know."

"You don't have to decide right now, I'm not asking you to marry me."

"Yeah but won't we miss out on other things if we stay together?"

"We don't have to."

"What about significant others?"

"Well there are ways around that. You and me could just stick together and that'll be the end of that. Or we can find others who are cool about the two of us."

"You really think that'll work?"

"Hell, we know Nancy and Carolyn are cool. Can't imagine there aren't others."

"That's assuring."

"Yeah but for now, don't worry, rest up. Just relax and enjoy the moment."

Considering that the moment is me laying down next to a completely naked girl, I'm sure it'll be pretty easy to enjoy.

Night falls and Carolyn rings the doorbell. I think about getting dressed to answer the door but think I'll greet her with a nice surprise. It's nice all right as her delighted face tells me. She hurries in quickly so that no passerby can see me.

"Am I overdressed? I feel like I am," she playfully says to me.

"I think that you should trust your feelings," I say as she strips out of her clothes and lets her body be shown as god intended it. "Come, someone awaits." I take her by the hand and lead her to my sister's bedroom.

My sister's waiting, on her side with nothing covering her. Only a smile to distract from her beautiful body. "I see you've gotten yourself all naked up for me," says Sarah to Carolyn. Carolyn smiles, what else could she do? She makes her way over to the bed a climbs over on top of Sarah. I stay behind so that they can have a moment alone and also to provide visual stimuli to get my cock where it needs to be.

Carolyn climbs on top of Sarah, lies herself on top of her and then adds to the many times that Sarah's been kissed today. After that Carolyn sits upright and gets ready for the show. She does some humping crotch to crotch stuff on my sister. Don't know how that works for two girls, but I'm going to assume it does cause Carolyn and Sarah are clearly enjoying it.

Once they've had enough of that, other pleasures are ready to be explored. They move themselves into a 69 position, which is obvious in what it means. I don't have the advantageous of vantage points, but the sounds that come out of their coupling do make quite an impact on my dick. After all its deaths and rebirths throughout the day, it's nice to know that it still has another one left in it. Especially since Carolyn's going to want to have some fun with it.

As if she's noticed the newcomer in the air, Carolyn takes a tiny break to look at me and smiles. She goes back down to my sister's vagina and does a few more licks before getting up entirely. She grabs my sisters feet and drags them across the bed to the position she wants them in. Then she lies down, ass up as if an invitation to me, and lies back down with her head re-buried in my sister's pussy. I accept and walk over to the bed a climb on top of Carolyn. She seems to pay me no mind as she continues on making my sister scream and moan, perhaps though that will change.

I go backward a bit to get my hard on right below her ass cheeks, do my best to aim and insert myself into her. This could be my mind playing tricks on me, but I do believe I hear a muffled moan coming from her mouth as she tries not to miss a beat as she continues her oral assault on my sister. With nothing to discourage me, I rev myself up, easing myself into and out of her, with less easing and more passion to follow.

I take my place as the engine of this fuck train. I fuck Carolyn, Carolyn fucks my sister, my sister just receives. I'd like to think that I'm doing something to power Carolyn's cunnilingus. Maybe my sister can compare the difference of before and after I started fucking Carolyn and tell me what the impact was.

"Hey, let's stop for a second. I want to try something," Sarah says. We all take heed. Sarah pushes aside Carolyn for a second and beckons for me to come toward her. On all fours I go to her and when I get there she grabs my hands and motions me to flip around. I grant her wish and turn around so my back is to the bed and my dick is sticking straight up.

Sarah gets on top of my head and lowers herself to mouth. I stick my tongue up her a few times, it's a little hard from this angle but it seems to make an impact on her, as she emotes a few times because of it. Through movement alone I can feel Carolyn ready to impale myself on me, which she does shortly.