Naked for You

Story Info
I can't help it. I need you to see me naked, see everything.
1.7k words
4.19
8.8k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 10/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even preparing, I get so excited I can barely stop myself. In the shower alone with my thoughts I get hard thinking about what I'm about to do. I turn off the water and apply shaving foam around my hard cock and on my tense balls. The cold steel of the razor makes me shudder. I'm so tempted to touch myself. Even a few strokes would make me cum. But I can't. That's for you. You've made me wait so long, knowing it wakes my secret desires. When you make me wait, I know what you want me to do. And that makes me want it even more, no matter how shameful it is. You know I'm ashamed of wanting it. And yet you make me want it. Ohhh, the thought turns me on so much it hurts.

I rinse and look down at my throbbing cock. It looks so naked now, hairless. It can't wait for you to see. I hesitate. Will you want to see more? Part of me hopes so, part of me blushes at the thought. When I grab the foam again, I know which part is going to win and I berate myself for being so naughty.

This next part is tricky. And I feel so embarrassed at going to such lengths for you, to satisfy my shameful desires. I take the handheld mirror, place it on the floor and squat over it. Oh god, it feels so humiliating. I take a handful of foam and apply it. On my cheeks. In between. I can see my cock bobbing and throbbing at the touch. I slowly and carefully slide the razor over the delicate skin, thinking about you looking there. A drop of pre-cum drips onto the mirror and I have to stop for a moment. Oh god, I am terrible. I look up at the mirror and see my face is red.

Later, when you make me undress, I blush again. You are just standing there, directing me. Your power over me turns me on. You tell me what to do and comment on every part of my body as I undress. It's so embarrassing. You see me blushing and tease me. I want to get naked for you, don't I? Yes, I nod. Your little laugh is so humiliating.

I'm naked for you now. You are still dressed. The contrast stark and powerful. I'm trembling. You make me turn around for you. Your eyes burn on my skin. My cock starts to harden just from their invisible caress. You tell me to lie down on the bed.

You move closer to get a better look. You look directly at my cock, hairless and swelling. You let me know you see it. You make me admit that it turns me on. My cock is getting harder, twitching already. I blush again when you look into my eyes and tell me that you can see that I'm embarrassed at being naked for you but my cock loves it. My naked cock. You tease me for shaving in preparation. Did you get hard shaving for me? My throat is so dry. I nod. Did you touch it? Tell the truth now. I shake my head vigorously. Good boy, you say and I feel so ashamed. Of your words. Of the power you have over me. Of my desires.

My cock twitches at my embarrassment. You laugh and tease me. Tell me my cock loves my embarrassment. It reveals I want you to see me hard and naked and horny. I moan and look up at you, pleading you to touch me. No, not yet, you tell me. First, I have to spread my legs for you. I beg you not to make me but you insist. You want to see everything. The shame makes my face burn red but I'm so horny I'll do anything you tell me. I have to show you.

You look directly into my eyes as I spread my legs for you. You tease me: That's good. You want me to look, don't you? I'm too embarrassed to respond.

You look at my balls and I hope you are satisfied and will touch me and make me cum. But we both know you want more. That I need more. You want me to look further down, don't you? Please don't make me answer, I think. But you repeat and make me say yes. My cock throbs and drips pre-cum as I admit it.

You look at my ass and describe every detail. You notice I've shaved there too. That means I knew I was going to show you. And that I wanted you to see everything. I blush. I do want you to see everything. I want you to see my most private place. I want you to see my anus. My hole. But please don't make me admit it. But you do. You make me say it. Please look at my hole. My voice is trembling and coarse. I feel so utterly naked and vulnerable and my cock won't stop dripping. There's a small puddle on my stomach now.

You lean forward, looking into my eyes. You make sure I see you shift your eyes downward. You are looking straight at my hole now. I can't help but tense and clench, I'm so excited and ashamed. You tell me you see my hole. I know already but you telling me excites me even more. It's so private and vulnerable showing you. You describe every detail of the part of me I can't see myself. How it reacts to your gaze. Pulsating and contracting. I try to suppress my moans but you admonish me. You want my moans. You want them to hear my ecstacy next door. Ohhh it will be so embarrassing if they hear me moaning like this. Needy. Nearly whimpering.

I beg you to touch me. Put your hands on me. On my cock. Make me cum. Please. I'm rambling now, my cock throbbing, painful. You wait until I'm quiet and tell me softly, not yet.

I moan quietly. No, I whimper. You smile and look me in the eye as you tell me what lovely sounds I make. I'll be making louder noises soon, you assure me, smiling a knowing smile. I shudder. Tell me, you say. Tell me where you want me to touch you. I moan. Beg you not to make me say it. I'm shaking, I'm so turned on. You just wait for me to say it, looking straight into my eyes. It's so embarrassing but I have to. I need it. Please touch my ass, I say. You don't move. Ohhh god. My cock jerks. Please touch my hole, I whisper. You smile at my surrender.

I moan deeply as you finally touch me. I can't believe I'm so close to cumming and you haven't even touched me yet. I can feel balls are drawn up towards my body in anticipation of release, making room for your fingers.

Your finger explores me gently. Your touch feels like fire and electricity. You tell me how soft my skin is down there. I'm shaking and moaning as your finger teases me, circling my hole and caressing my naked, hairless crack. Yes, I'm going to touch your anus, you tell me.

I groan in anticipation. You rub my hole gently. Oh god it feels so good. You smile at my moans and tease me. I'm so close to cumming and you haven't even touched my cock. Your finger is rubbing my hole now. I can feel the tip of your finger pushing inside just a little bit. I can't help but clench your finger. I moan and you tease me again. Are your embarrassed your ass wants my finger inside? Oh god yes. I groan loudly. You laugh and tell me my neighbors will hear if I'm not careful.

You push inside and I moan loudly. I sound like a girl, I think, ashamed. I can feel my anus grip your finger. I can feel your finger inside me. Oh god, your finger is inside me. My cock is throbbing, another drop dripping to the small puddle on my stomach. Spreading my legs for you, you seeing my hole and hearing my moans as you finger me. It turns me on so much. It's so embarrassing, but being so exposed turns me on so much.

Your finger is pushing in and out of me, rubbing against something inside me that makes me moan every time. My moans are constant now. You tell me to look at you. I'm so embarrassed at you seeing me like this. So horny. I look pleading at you.

You finally take my cock in your hand and I exhale, relieved. Finally, I can cum. But you don't let me. You stroke me so agonizingly slow I can't cum. Please, I beg. You want to cum, you ask. Yes! Please!

You want me to see you cum? You want me to see your cum shoot out of your cock? You want me to look into your eyes as you cum?

Oh god, yes. Please, I beg again. I'm not going to go faster, you tell me. I moan in frustration. I am going to have to cum with this slow pace. You want me to feel your finger. You want me to feel every sensation in my ass as you finger me. Oh, I feel so humiliated at the realisation.

Your finger is going faster now. I look up at you and I can see you are looking at your finger. Seeing it go in and out of my hole. Seeing your finger fucking me. Oh god, your finger is fucking me. I can feel your finger. Stretching me. I can feel your hand on my ass when you push your finger all the way in. I'm taking your whole finger. You are taking me.

I moan, I'm so close. But I know you want to look me in the eyes as I cum. I want you to see my eyes when I cum. From your finger.

Your eyes stay locked on mine, seeing every sensation, as the orgasm rips through my body. I'm shaking. Moaning. My hole is clenching around your finger. It extends my orgasm somehow. My cock is throbbing, cum is dribbling down over your hand, pulse after pulse.

You really needed that, didn't you? Yes, I admit meekly. Thank you, I whisper. Did you enjoy it? Oh yes, you say. It's very arousing to see you like that. And you are going to make it up to me, you say, looking at me with a glint in your eye and licking your lips.