All Comments on 'Naked for Salena Ch. 02'

by Naked1

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Pantyboy6300Pantyboy6300about 11 years ago

Please continue. I am looking forward to the next chapter!

ballznall60ballznall60almost 11 years ago
Mind blowing!

Incredible tale, a real stroker! Now you must get Selena into the act as a naked co-masturbator in public.

stevecfnmstevecfnmalmost 11 years ago
Awesome

I stripped and stroked to this hot story as I was reading! Can't wait to read more!

ErosfanErosfanalmost 11 years ago
Perfect

This is just perfect and quite normal in the world of erotica.

I have dreamed many times of scenarios of this nature. I have also masturbated in the open like this guy where I could have been seen and/or caught. To my knowledge, I was never actually seen. I do know the feeling of reaching the point where I wouldn't be able to stop even if 10 people happened to show up. That is always the most intense feeling because at that moment I always want someone to catch me and watch me cum.

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please more!

Oh god, i just came all over myself. pleeaaseee keep this one going!

whismerhillwhismerhillalmost 11 years ago

awesome ! one of your best stories that I read so far. please keep going ^^

tinyswimmer1963tinyswimmer1963over 10 years ago
Excellent

It is so good to read a story about male exhibitionism. Almost all the stories are about women. I would love to read more about this thread.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a thrill

That would be a major erotic experience, especially with someone as open and encouraging as Selena.

centauri4centauri4over 10 years ago
Enjoyed this story, illustrative writing

There are some scenarios many, not all, people would find universally erotic and I think this is one of them. Naked1, you hit on a winning theme of acceptance of sexuality and even encouragement, when most of the rest of society feigns embarrassment over it. Well, at least that is one of the common positions seemingly embraced by society at large, as if we were yielding to some "more publicly acceptable" standard of sexlessness. It is a good thing when we can explore fantasies through writing and understand they are only fantasies. It is also a good thing when people embrace their true nature and have a partner accepting of that and perhaps even willing to help orchestrate a scenario in a safe, or practically safe, manner; between consenting adults. All across the world, and probably on darkened front porches everywhere, there are probably young couples tempting fate and pleasuring each other completely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Where is the rest

I want to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great and want more

Very much enjoyed this. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it

This is a great story I really hope you continue on with more

Naked1Naked1over 3 years agoAuthor
Farewell to Salena in real life

I discovered, purely by chance, that my friend Salena (her real name) passed away suddenly. She was in the prime of her life. Greatly saddened by her passing, I initially decided not to write any more about her. However, after thinking about it for the space of a couple of years now, I've decided that I may tell another tale of our adventures. After all, Salena was fun and loved life and eroticism...I believe she would have wanted it that way.

Rest in peace dear Salena

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Encouraged

I’m so sorry to hear that. Also, nothing would make me more happy to read more stories from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Continue with this adventure

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous