Naked Hedo Sex Vacation Ch. 05

Story Info
So many orgasms, so much fucking, so much fun!
2.5k words
4.73
16.3k
14
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd like to remind my readers that these stories are true.

While some readers have questioned this fact. I'm the one telling the tale, and I'm the one that was being fucked, sucked, licked, while either one on one, or in truly porn worthy groups or threesomes. The dialogue is updated but the events are 100% accurate.

Here's how it started one summer. I'm a nudist and an exhibitionist. I love to be nude, and I go out of my way to letting my naughty hobby be a big part of my life experiences. I quit my regular job and now work fulltime as a nude model. This means I'm naked nearly 100% of the time and love every dirty minute of it.. My girlfriend also a nudist and an exhibitionist. Add to it that she's a bisexual nude stripper and a blowjob freak. Because of her profession, she's naked 100% of the time as well. We're both unashamed of being seen naked and we love for people to watch. So off to Hedonism we go for a full week of public fucking and nudity.

After the Grotto, Lynn and I decided it was time for a nap, so we headed back to the room. Up the stairs we go, turning left down the hall towards the door.

I open the door and in we pile.

"Fucking all day in public can wear a girl out." Lynn declares, gazing up at her naked self in the mirrored ceiling.

"Well it's more like 4 orgasms can wear a guy out." I answer.

"Try 15 orgasms for me." Lynn says bragging.

"15! Geez, my balls would be raisins if I had 15 orgasms in one day."

I step over to the bathroom to wash my face and get some of the suntan oil of my body. Finished, I turn back to the bedroom and see that Lynn is out like a light.

She's already snoring a little, so I pull the bedding up and over her body for comfort.

Staring at myself in the mirror, I see the reflection of a very lucky guy. One who's fit, tall, blonde and well endowed. Looking down at my shaved eight inches of thick cock and low hanging balls, I admit I'm not the biggest by far, but I've never had anyone complain.

If she's going to sleep, I'm going to go put on my "One Man Show" I think.

The one where I'll be feverishly jerking my cock till I cum for an audience.

Back to the beach I go, quietly leaving her in the room. I'm not taking the key or a towel, I want to remain totally nude as I close the door behind me.

Where to? Beach? Pool? Beach? Pool?

Beach I decide. Hedo has the famous 7 mile beach, and it starts at the edge of the resort. I'm quickly down the path to the beach and past the gate on to the beach.

Ever since High School I've been a runner and I love to run on the beach in the nude. I've run naked on beaches before, but 7 miles of nude beach is a one of a kind beach. So off I go.

I'm keeping a fairly conservative pace, feeling the soft wet sand under my feet as I run.

10 minutes later the resort is far behind me. Ahead, I can see a single female sunbathing. Bathing suits are not required, but at this distance I can't see if she is wearing one.

Maybe now 50 feet away, I can tell now that she's nude, about 5'8" medium brown hair pulled back, shaved little landing strip and sunglasses.

My footsteps awaken her and she raises up to see who's coming. I run past, not stopping to chat.

I continue my run for about another minute, stop, stretch, turn and begin my run back.

She's gone. To my disappointment, no "One Man Show" for her.

Another 10 minutes of running and I'm back at the resort. Thirsty, fatigued and ready for a drink of water I turn right and head to the pool to rest.

I fill my belly with cold water, and walk back to the beach. Finding a chair in the shade, I lie down. Bam, I'm out. The day now taking over, I fall into a deep sleep. No amount of reggae music or beach partying can wake me.

For me, once I fall asleep, it's not long after till I'm dreaming. Sometimes the dreams are just fucking weird, God only knows why, sometimes they are sex dreams. Today it was sex dreams. GOOOODD sex dreams. The kind of sex dreams that make you wish you could stay asleep forever if your life was like the dream.

Except, this sex dream wasn't a dream at all. I was dreaming that I was being sucked off, I could feel the warmth of a mouth on my balls and hear the sounds of slurping and moaning by me and who ever it was sucking me.

So I awaken, and the dream WAS REAL, I was being sucked off as I lie there. "Apparently you were having a nasty dream and you had the most magnificent hard on. I just couldn't help myself." says a female voice. "You don't mind do you?"

"God no, Party on!"

I'm keeping my eyes closed, I don't want to look, I don't want to know who, I just want to lay there as she sucks.

The sucking moves to my balls and my dirty dream becomes more real when I feel a pussy being pushed into my face. It's Vivian, I think, remembering her pierced clit and bald pussy lips. She's sitting on my face, and I can her feel sliding her mouth down my cock. The sucking on my balls hasn't slowed for a second, which means I'm being blown by two naked sluts.

"Mmmmm, such a nice cock you have" Vivian coos.

"I told you his girlfriend was lucky." Says a second voice. Wait, it's the short haired blonde from the pool!

I've got my tongue up Vivian's twat as I alternate between licking her pierced clit and sucking up the cum that drips from her cunt onto my face. "I knew this was a great place to party." I say to her repeating myself from when we met earlier.

Vivian pulls my cock out of her mouth, grasps it's base and says to the blonde. "Your turn."

The blonde says to Vivian, "His cock tastes so good, and he has HUUUGGEEE loads of cum." as she returns to slamming her face on my shaft.

I'm trying REALLY hard not to cum, I want this depraved public sex show to continue for as long as possible.

"I need this cock inside of me. I need to fuck this cock." the blonde declares.

"Then let's get him ready." Vivian offers and the two of them both start sucking me as if hard penis was a food group. One on each side, tongues out, sliding up and down. It's legendary what these sluts can do. Just legendary.

My cock is hard as rock, the brown of my skin accented with a veiny texture. Each slurp seems to make it throb with a force I simply can't remember ever feeling.

The blonde then grabs the base, squeezing to make my veins pop and brags. "Now THAT's a hard cock." And climbs up to force fuck me. She's got no shame, moaning, as my cock pistons in and out. She's rubbing her clit as she goes, eyes pleading to Vivian whose grinding her cunt on my face from left to right, also fingering herself.

The whole thing has to be seen to be believed I'm sure. In broad daylight, in public while a beach full of naked people watch our sexual abandon.

Vivian has reached her third orgasm, each pulse of her pleasure causing her pussy to clench on my tongue.

"Fuck me in the ass, I want your cock in my ass." she begs.

We untangle, and I make my own dirty request. "I want you girls to eat each other out while I fuck you in the ass."

"Mmmmm sooo slutty... " Vivian's a real cum slut, she's got no filter and no inhibitions. I scoop up some of her pussy juice to lube her asshole as the blonde moves under her to lick her pussy.

I ease myself into her ass, inch by inch by inch until I'm impaling her butthole with all of my cock.

My balls are right in the blonde's face, and she's squeezing them with her right hand while licking Vivian's clit.

My hands are on Vivian's ass as I increase my speed. I think to myself, I've got to tell Lynn about this only to be interrupted by her voice saying. "So THIS is what you've been up to huh? I'm glad I'm not the only horny slut on vacation!" she says, her hand on her clit in slow circles.

"Good thing I brought the camera! I want to remember this one!"

Not stopping for a second, I'm now giving Vivian a world class buttfuck. Looking at Lynn as her camera snaps away, I say, "You were right, Vivian's pussy is so sweet, but her asshole is fucking amazing..."

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, that's it, dont' stop fucking, don't stop fucking. Oh god! I'm cummmmingggg!!"

Lynn's playing camera girl, more accurately, a naked camera girl as she clicks away. Closeups of my cock in Vivian's asshole, Vivian's face as she climaxes, the blonde below us licking my balls as they slap her in the face. It's a fucking porno experience that I know I will remember forever and ever.

As Vivian climaxes her asshole clenches my cock tighter and tighter still. Collapsing, it releases and I withdraw from her. I reach down to my shaft and say to Lynn. I think it's blowjob contest time.

"Oohhh yea! Great idea!" she's looking at the blonde and says "Chazz says you give a great blowjob, and I said we should have a contest to see who's better. I'm Lynn."

"Rebecca. Damn straight. Let's do it. I love to suck cock, and he's got a great one. Did he tell you I said you were lucky to have him?"

THAT's her name. She'd blown me by the pool, and now we're fucking on the beach in this EPIC threeway, but I never got her name. Funny thing how lust makes knowing the name of your sex partner unimportant.

Vivian, now a little less cum drunk says reaching for the camera, "Here. You guys line up over there. Vivian, Lynn, get on your knees next to Chazz. Lynn you suck his cock and Rebecca suck his balls. Ready??

The girls take me into their mouths, and look right at Vivian. I've got my hands on their heads and I'm looking at the camera smiling like I just won the Indy 500.

"Perfect" and she clicks away. Wide shot, medium shot, close up of Lynn sucking, close up of Rebecca with my balls in her mouth.

"Great" she says, "Now make this loving stud cum. He's earned it!" Vivian says now sitting in the beach chair to watch the show ahead.

"How about this" I lie down in the wet sand, my feet towards the water, my cock still hard as a spear pointed to the sky.

"Love it" Lynn says. Her mouth sliding down my cock, her eyes on mine as she does it.

She's performing. Shameless, she's showing the entire beach that she's a cock sucking cum slut. She's swallowed so many millions of sperm that if cum was money she'd be a bilionaire.

A billionaire cumslut wordlessly performing a sex act where the only payment is more sperm to going to be swallowed or sprayed on her face for her audience.

Having sex is one thing for her. Having sex while being watched is on a completely different level of lust.

I have my hands behind my head and my eyes closed as she pumps away. The "gugghh, gugghh, gugghh" as she deepthroats me the only sound I can hear.

"Don't make him cum yet, It's my turn and I'm going to kick your ass, rookie" Rebecca threatens Lynn.

Taking my cock out of her mouth Lynn retorts. "Go for it, let's see what you've got."

Rebecca sets the tone immediately, she's licking my balls as she jerks me off, then slowly slides her mouth torturing me as she eases her way to the base. I'm fully down her throat and she's kicking in another gear as her tongue snakes it way over my ball sac.

"Ohhhhhh Myyyyyyy Gooodddddd" is all I can say.

She's again doing that twisty, slurpy, slidy thing as she works. She's moaning her pleasure as my cock fills her mouth.

Vivian is applauding from the sidelines, her breath heavy, her chest rising and falling.

Lynn moves back in and takes my cock from Rebecca. Down she goes, and slowly slowly slowly creeps back up. "Your turn" she says, pointing my cock at Rebecca.

Rebecca takes the hint and repeats the motion. Balls deep, and slowly sliding up except she's licking the shaft as she moves.

Lynn answers by doing the same move. Each of them switching from being slut to watcher, from watcher to slut.

Vivian says to the porn scene before her, "Fuck this, I can't just watch. I need to suck that cock. Make room."

And she's out of the chair and walking nakedly towards the action.

Lynn is lying on my left facing me, Rebecca on the right. Vivian now lies down over my stomach, and is facing away from me as she delivers the same slutty motion on my cock that Lynn and Rebecca had.

So this means I'm being blown by THREE woman, all with the same dirty plan. Blow my cock like professional porn queens until it blows my mind.

"I love my life." I can barely speak. I'm totally cum drunk. The girls laugh but that doesn't stop the dick dance that they're doing.

Rebecca, Lynn, Vivian. Rebecca, Lynn, Vivian. Rebecca, Lynn, Vivian. Rebecca, Lynn, Vivian. Rebecca, Lynn, Vivian. It feels sooo fucking good. I now decide, I'm ready for my orgasm, and stop focusing on NOT cumming.

Rebecca, Lynn, Vivian. Rebecca, Lynn, Vivian. I tell them I can't hold back and declare. "Take me, I'm cumming, Take it!"

The girls each have some of me in their hands as Lynn jerks my cock. I'm close, very close.... then it comes. My eruption is a like rocket of exploding sperm flying forth. Vivian doesn't want any of my load to go to waste as she licks the head of my cock a load landing on her cheek. Lynn mouths my entire shaft, as I swallows a full load down her throat. Rebecca licks my shaft as the last of my ejaculate oozes from my cock head like a slow white syrup of semen. They all entwine their tongues in a cummy sinful sharing of my very soul is smeared from face to face.

"Jesus Christ. And the winner of the BJ competition is... ME!" My mind is a blur, my heart is racing and my cock is still throbbing as they slowly rub me.

One more item in the bucket list checked off.

Soooo many possibilities. Soooo much sex, Sooooo many orgasms.

And we still have the night ahead.